PDA

View Full Version : Give us a fucking update on the website !!

Powerh
02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
it's too long now...2 months without news about the new album. ..
Please give us some new stuff !!
a demo of a song for example.

Jakebert
02-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Shut up. If you're that upset about the lack of an update on their site, then you seriously need to get your priorities checked.

Wouli
02-04-2007, 11:39 AM
it's too long now...2 months without news about the new album. ..
Please give us some new stuff !!
a demo of a song for example.

SHUT UP, and let the band work on the new album seriously !! the new album is more important than the site !!!

-----> It's Noodles' b-day today ..... peace ..... :D :D

Grabbal
02-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Enough with the complaining!!

SuperKnux
02-04-2007, 11:51 AM
To be honest, I don't really think the band care much about the band. The Offspring have always given me the impression that they don't really enjoy what they do. Hence, the lack of updates as oppose to other groups like Nine Inch Nails or even Linkin Park who are always updating their fanbase on their projects.

IdleOffspring
02-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Some people need to have more patience and need to get a life.

Don't get me wrong, I check the site everyday to see if there updates and would love to see some new information. But I don't go crying if there isn't.

come on, people even complaint about not have a happy new year message, I mean what the fuck.

and just because there are no updates doesn't mean they don't care or enjoy what they do. Come on, there are more important things to do than updating a website.

DeAtHsTaR
02-04-2007, 12:05 PM
They've been recording for 2 months, maybe the album is almost done!

Tijs
02-04-2007, 12:10 PM
They'll give us an update when there's something to update about. This thread isn't really helping and isn't any different than 50% of the posts in the New Album thread.