PDA

View Full Version : A Fools Harmony (feed back please)

Matt Weaver
02-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi im Matt Weaver im in a band called A Fools Harmony
heres our music link http://www.myspace.com/afoolsharmony
i would love some feedback

barangatang
02-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Uhmm dude, that was fucking amazing. I'd pay money for your music and to see you guys live. Lovin it. Very radiohead-esque and atmospherical. It definitely calmed me down and made me feel more relaxed and at peace. Once again, great work.

Edit: Forgot to say that you guys need a drummer.

Matt Weaver
02-05-2007, 12:07 PM
thx man that made me feel good:P and were in the process of looking for a drummer

Matt Weaver
02-12-2007, 09:56 PM
bump bump bump

Matt Weaver
02-23-2007, 09:00 PM
bump bump bump

barangatang
02-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Suggestion number 1. Don't just bump threads because it didn't get any replies. You can't make people respond or give opinions or your band.

Suggestion number 2. Like I said before, I love your songs and listen to them daily I do have one suggestion though: The atmospherical electric guitar mixed with the strumming acoustic sound really amazing together but be sure to use them both together sparingly. I find that some songs could do without the electric and only have acoustic, and vise versa. Also, when you get a bass and drums, be sure to not let them screw around with your already unique sound, as I'm having trouble imagining a fools harmony with a rhythm section.

H1T_That
02-25-2007, 06:43 AM
Pretty decent stuff. I'd suggest you don't get a drummer though, it may spoil the atmosphere your music creates.