PDA

View Full Version : less and less interest

Embodude2004
12-27-2004, 07:00 PM
The offspring are starting to get old and i think that they'll loose alot of fans if they break up. But i still agree that the offspring will atleast make 2 more albums and more i hope. But who in here would loose interest in the offspring if they broke up?

Camilamazed
12-27-2004, 07:22 PM
I think no one would....... These threads about the end of the band really sucks

offspringbaby2004
12-27-2004, 07:23 PM
I defiently would not loose interest in the band if they broke up. That doesn't make a difference in their great music they made when they were around. Eventually, someday they aren't going to be making music anymore, I am still going to be a huge fan though. I am just hoping that they are going to be around quite a bit longer :)

~mandy~

JohnnyNemesis
12-27-2004, 10:51 PM
I sure wouldn't. Couldn't if I tried. They're just too effing good. I'm going to be that loser collecting box sets and "remastered" versions of their music when they end/break up. It's sad, I know.

meaning_of_life
12-28-2004, 04:57 AM
i dont think theyl lose that many fans, not real ones, anyway. look at nirvana, there no longer together and there more popular than ever. thats probably because kurts dead, i guess... maybe they should kill greg k?
(sorry, im playing around)

Kitten
12-28-2004, 07:45 AM
i dont think theyl lose that many fans, not real ones, anyway. look at nirvana, there no longer together and there more popular than ever. thats probably because kurts dead, i guess... maybe they should kill greg k?
(sorry, im playing around)

If anything due to Kurts death, they have more fans now then they did when the guy was alive.

Piedude
12-28-2004, 01:02 PM
Nirvana have sure sold more albums now Kurts dead.

I really doubt the Offspring would really break up considering Dexter, Greg and Noodles have been friends for so long, but they will call the albums and tours a day sometime and just do the odd show now and again i suspect. Not for a while yet though.

Lullaby
12-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I wouldnt too....I hear them since Im 8/9 years old...its my favorite band and I really love em...and Im sure I wont lose intrest in them...but anyway these 'the end is near' therads suck...puts me in a bad mood...I think we shouldnt worry about hat now...what about enjoying them as a existing band as long as we can and not running around and saying 'theyre gonna break up soon!'

4eh
12-28-2004, 01:32 PM
so do I! I've been listening to them since i was 7! and i'll never stop listening to them!

P.S. this is not your first thread about the end of the band, isn't it?

nameless
12-28-2004, 02:50 PM
as much as it hurts to say it, offspring arent what they were (in terms of songs everyone will tell you they cant believe its the same band that wrote all i want and hit that etc.) i didnt dislike their last two albums but they werent as good as the others, the band have said they dont want to be putting out records nobodys buying, and sales of the last 2 albums havent been brilliant! id hate for them to be a band that didnt know when to say when and tried to milk things for all they are worth.

id hate it if the offspring splitand hopefully atom joining will keep things fresh, however i cant see them being around for many more years!

GreenTerror
12-28-2004, 04:30 PM
I agree with Nameless, but if The Offspring ever do decide to break up, I'd honestly probably lose interest in listening to the same albums over and over, since they woulden't be putting out any new albums. Pennywise would probably become my faveorite band, I think they are almost as good as The Offspring, but I woulden't stop listening to them.
I hope they don't quit until much, much later.

GetaJobWhiteGuy
12-28-2004, 07:13 PM
i say everyone one goes on a mission to find the fountan of youth and have the offspring and bad religion drink from it

greencows12
12-28-2004, 11:22 PM
I wouldn't lose interest, unless they were all broke up, and were replaced. That would suck major huge fat shitty ass.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2004, 11:59 PM
i say everyone one goes on a mission to find the fountan of youth and have the offspring and bad religion drink from it

A little too late for our friends Bad Religion there, sorry! :D

nameless
12-29-2004, 03:32 PM
I agree with Nameless, but if The Offspring ever do decide to break up, I'd honestly probably lose interest in listening to the same albums over and over, since they woulden't be putting out any new albums. Pennywise would probably become my faveorite band, I think they are almost as good as The Offspring, but I woulden't stop listening to them.
I hope they don't quit until much, much later.

pennywise are excellent as well! i dont think id ever stop listening to the offspring though!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-29-2004, 03:52 PM
I think no one would....... These threads about the end of the band really sucks
i agree with you thatīs really sucks