PDA

View Full Version : eBay

the_offsprings_monkey
02-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Dunno if there's already a topic, but here's one anyways.

What do you sell on ebay, how well do you do, what do you buy and do you like ebay?

Discuss!

JohnnyNemesis
02-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm kind of addict. Things always go well, except for the fact that recently, I bought a pair of sneakers that are totally the wrong size, so I'm planning on selling them on eBay soon.

Which reminds me, does anyone want to buy a pair of PUMA Mostro Perf, Men's US Size 11, UK Size 10?

Original prankstA
02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
I just buy stuff off ebay, but I'm going to sell some old stuff soon, I just have one question for people who have sold anything before, how do you get the money from the item you sell, Idk, I just don't understand.

the_offsprings_monkey
02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
I just buy stuff off ebay, but I'm going to sell some old stuff soon, I just have one question for people who have sold anything before, how do you get the money from the item you sell, Idk, I just don't understand.

The way I do it is though Paypal, that's the safest way.

www.paypal.com

PS, (copying ricky) Anyone want UFC Tapout for the Xbox?! Or how about a iPod car adapter heh.

Original prankstA
02-05-2007, 05:02 PM
ok, paypal seems good but how do you physically get the money into your hands.

the_offsprings_monkey
02-05-2007, 05:04 PM
ok, paypal seems good but how do you physically get the money into your hands.

Though your bank.

Original prankstA
02-05-2007, 05:04 PM
ohhhhh, ok, thanks a lot.

and I'd also like to add, I love ebay.

wheelchairman
02-05-2007, 05:16 PM
I buy Super Nintendo games.

Planning on selling my guitar. It spent a lot on it, so even half of it back would be great.

Of course I don't do this on ebay. I do this on the Danish version of QXL. http://www.qxl.dk
Still an auction site though.

Tizzalicious
02-06-2007, 12:18 AM
I love Ebay. I bought a few things on there, and I want to start selling, but for some weird reason I haven't yet.

Nina
02-06-2007, 02:16 AM
I used to sell many things on eBay. But now I've realized, eBay's a bitch.
They want way too much money from you when you sell your stuff. So I've decided to not sell so much on there anymore, unless I just want to get rid of it. I have a German LJ community which I sell things in. It goes quite well.

I do, however, buy stuff through eBay. When I'm bored, the first thing I do is go on eBay...probably a bad idea :/ I either look for clothes, or other fashion-related things, or I look for things which I know I cant find anywhere else.

Zeall
02-06-2007, 07:00 AM
i just bought a Zune on ebay, quite cheap too

Endymion
02-06-2007, 01:56 PM
i just bought a Zune on ebay, quite cheap too

you got ripped off.

offspring dude
02-06-2007, 03:42 PM
I've bought a couple of things on Ebay and i have had a good expirience, also I'm planning on buying something very very sweet soon, but I'm not taking any chances so i won't say what it is, it's really rare, all I will say is that it's an instrument.

Zeall
02-07-2007, 04:43 AM
you got ripped off.

explain

10 letters

Iamstupid
02-07-2007, 06:07 AM
During a while, I wanted to buy my guitar on e-bay, but I realized that it wasn't a good idea and I buy it in a specialized shop. On e-bay, I sell nothing but I buy some plectrums. Usually when I want to buy something on the web, I go to priceminister, I prefer. THat's all :)

Andy
02-07-2007, 01:52 PM
I haven't used eBay since I sold a shit-load of stuff, which I consequently forgot to post. I don't think they like me much since that episode.

the_offsprings_monkey
02-07-2007, 04:49 PM
I haven't used eBay since I sold a shit-load of stuff, which I consequently forgot to post. I don't think they like me much since that episode.

Lol glad to see you're back mate! Anyways, what was your ebay account?