HornyPope
02-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Here's a better one.
Q. What do greeks like?
A. Anal sex.

Get it?

RickyCrack
02-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Once upon a time a Greek was traveling down a road and kills some dude. Later he answers a gay riddle and fucks his mom.

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Here's a better one.
Q. What do greeks like?
A. Anal sex.

Get it?

Oh I get it. I get it allllllllll the time.

Sin Studly
02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Young Toula Gianopopolous falls in love with Agamemnon Apostopopolous, and they set a date for marraige. On the day before the wedding night, her mother takes her aside and warns her "Oh Toula, there is a thing you must know about what men want from you. There is a type of sex that all Greek man want, but it is not normal sex, it is dirty sex and against Christian belief. Is sex in the opposite hole! You must never consent to have this kind of sex with husband, for Jesus he will cry. If young Agamemnon ever ask you to turn around and have sex that way, you must be firm and say no!"

So, they get married and fuck like horny rats throughout the honeymoon. For weeks and weeks they're in marital bliss, fucking three or four times a day and utterly in love with each other. Agamemnon never tries to have sex that dirty other way, and for a while Toula thinks her mother was wrong about him. Then one day Agamemnon says "Eeeh, Toula darling. Why we not try sex in other pipe? How about you roll over for me?"

Toula gasps and pulls away from him, and immediately bursts into tears. "Oh Agamemnon, how could you? My mother she is right about you! You are horrible horrible man just like all the others!!! I am never have sex that way, it is dirty and evil!"

And Agamemnon says "Oh, but Toula, don't you want to have children?".

T-6005
02-06-2007, 05:17 PM
My hat is off to Justin.

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2007, 06:48 PM
*joke*.

Hi, win! It's good to see you again; always a pleasure.

Lodat225
02-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Young Toula Gianopopolous falls in love with Agamemnon Apostopopolous, and they set a date for marraige. On the day before the wedding night, her mother takes her aside and warns her "Oh Toula, there is a thing you must know about what men want from you. There is a type of sex that all Greek man want, but it is not normal sex, it is dirty sex and against Christian belief. Is sex in the opposite hole! You must never consent to have this kind of sex with husband, for Jesus he will cry. If young Agamemnon ever ask you to turn around and have sex that way, you must be firm and say no!"

So, they get married and fuck like horny rats throughout the honeymoon. For weeks and weeks they're in marital bliss, fucking three or four times a day and utterly in love with each other. Agamemnon never tries to have sex that dirty other way, and for a while Toula thinks her mother was wrong about him. Then one day Agamemnon says "Eeeh, Toula darling. Why we not try sex in other pipe? How about you roll over for me?"

Toula gasps and pulls away from him, and immediately bursts into tears. "Oh Agamemnon, how could you? My mother she is right about you! You are horrible horrible man just like all the others!!! I am never have sex that way, it is dirty and evil!"

And Agamemnon says "Oh, but Toula, don't you want to have children?".
Hahahahahaahahahaha!!!

0r4ng3
02-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Did anyone else read the joke a second time after the punchline?

nieh
02-06-2007, 07:01 PM
That joke would be so much better if the guy was named Jesse Katsopolis.

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2007, 07:23 PM
I think everything is better when related to Jesse Katsopolis.

Sin Studly
02-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Have mercy. You'll take what you're given and be thankful for it, ingrates.

khaaaaan
02-07-2007, 05:12 AM
But Jesse's not a fag... He has kids! 2! Boys! Whom he probably has sex with:( Jesse's a fag:eek:

Lodat225
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Jesse Katsopolis.

Lodat225
02-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Full House ... ?