PDA

View Full Version : die ärzte

Kazuya89
02-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Does anybody of you know die ärzte?
its a german band and I think it is the best. I was on 3 concerts off them and at their next tour next year i will go on a couple of thier concerts too
The band exists since 1983. In 1988 the band break off. 1993 the Band had a reunion with a new bass player.
Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4za8XepDk) is a video of them, their most popular its against nazis. The guy with the blond hair and the other with the longer black hair are the to singers (everyone of the 3 sings but the 2 the most time) and the guy with the beard is the new bass player.
The Song is from 1993.
What do you think of them?

Subsidal
02-08-2007, 02:38 PM
I love Die Ärzte! The first record I ever bought from my pocket money was 'Planet Punk'! They're (in my opinion) the best german band. Their concerts rock. I've never seen a better show. Their music rocks, they're funny, they're tickets are cheap but they play at least 3 hours! At least! Offspring hardly play 1 hour and they're expensive (at least here in Germany).
Oh, and you even can write emails to Die Ärzte. I don't know about Bela and Rod, but Farin really answers the mails. I wrote him 14 mails or so and he answered all of them.
I really love The Offspring. They're my absolutely favorite band and they make the best music in the world for me, but nevertheless I have to confess that Die Ärzte is the better band

Offspring-Junkie
02-09-2007, 05:37 AM
Die Ärzte are very funny, but not as good as The Offspring. "Schrei nach Liebe" is great. "Der Graf","Monsterparty" and "Kopfhaut" are funny, but not very punk-like.

BuddyHolly
02-09-2007, 05:59 AM
When I was in Australia some Germans made me listen to Schrei nach Liebe. I really like that song but the video is pretty gay though.

Llamas
02-09-2007, 12:07 PM
They're alright, but pretty funny. I'd give them a 7/10.

Subsidal
02-11-2007, 01:24 PM
When I was in Australia some Germans made me listen to Schrei nach Liebe. I really like that song but the video is pretty gay though.

That's their kind of humour. You really can't take them sirously. Farin and Bela often act like they'd be gay. They even wrote a song where they sing 'Farin/Bela I wanna fuck you' (it's called Rock Rendezvous). We fans love them for their humour.

Nina
02-11-2007, 02:48 PM
I used to love them for a while, but they get boring so fast. My boyfriend was obsessed with them for a while as well. Glad we both got over it.