PDA

View Full Version : justice not done AGAIN

offspringer24
02-09-2007, 05:31 AM
Jail For 'Sadistic Abuse'
Updated: 17:49, Thursday February 08, 2007

A sadistic couple have been jailed for a total of 22 years for the abuse of a three-year-old disabled child.

Middlesex Guildhall Crown Court heard they forced her to sleep naked in a locked toilet during a catalogue of "revolting cruelty".

Samuel Duncan, 27, and 23-year-old Kimberly Harte subjected the child to systematic violence shortly after she was returned to them by social services.

The court heard the terrified youngster, who suffered cerebral palsy and was made to exist on a diet of bread, milk and porridge, was left in excruciating pain by a succession of attacks.

During seven weeks - during which the little girl had her fourth birthday - she was effectively scalped when huge clumps of her hair were ripped from her head.

On another occasion Harte upended a kettle of boiling water over her hands, searing the flesh from her bones and scarring her for life.

The child, who was regularly made to eat her own faeces, was also left with "horrific injuries" after being kicked repeatedly in the groin.

Her agony came to an end only when her grandmother discovered what was going on and called the police.

Duncan got 10-and-a-half years in jail and Harte 11-and-a-half years.

The couple of Maida Vale, west London, first admitted three counts of child cruelty on the basis they failed to seek medical treatment for their daughter.

Then, following a defence during which they blamed each other, they were convicted of three charges of causing grievous bodily harm.

After the court case, Detective Sergeant Antony Smith said the girl had the worst injuries he had ever seen on a child.

She was "in a terrible condition" with "quite horrific injuries", he said, and described the case as "harrowing".

If this is justice then it's a very sad day and age! they will be out of prison (in which they will probably be protected) in 4yrs.
i have a little girl of my own and really brought a tear to my eye reading this :mad:

mrconeman
02-09-2007, 05:32 AM
Hey, check out my band, www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

Whiplash
02-09-2007, 05:45 AM
~pwnd!~

-----------

Sin Studly
02-09-2007, 05:53 AM
i have a little girl of my own

THAT brought tears to my eyes.

JohnnyNemesis
02-09-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm surprised they didn't make the disabled girl log on to www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers.

Endymion
02-09-2007, 07:44 AM
that's england for you.

oh yeah, check out my band: http://www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers (www.gnaa.us)

wheelchairman
02-09-2007, 07:54 AM
I don't get it, how is justice not served? They were given sentences lasting until the child would be more or less able to need protection from them. They'll be in prison for a decade, protecting society for a decade from their depravity. And they will likely end up on a registery should they become repeat offenders.

They're scum, but personal opinion and justice aren't the same thing.

T-6005
02-09-2007, 08:24 AM
They won't be in jail for a decade.

Duskygrin
02-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Why does it say they've been imprisoned for 22 years? I think I missed a wagon in this train of thoughts.

Zeall
02-09-2007, 08:36 AM
one got ten and a half years and one got eleven and a half, added up, you get 22, but it was a really bad way for them to put it

Duskygrin
02-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Oh, right. Thanks. What an idiotic way to make a tally.

Sin Studly
02-09-2007, 08:48 AM
They'll take three to six years. Definitely no more.

offspringer24
02-10-2007, 12:48 AM
yeah sin i think your right, they will serve about 4yrs to my reckoning and this is NOT justice

offspringer24
02-10-2007, 12:50 AM
one got ten and a half years and one got eleven and a half, added up, you get 22, but it was a really bad way for them to put it

totally agreed, there way of writing was nearly as bad as mine :D

The Talking Pie
02-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Just because the only people that the infidel-supporting papers report on are those who get out after a fraction of their sentence, doesn't mean that that's the case with everyone. The high crime rate and prison figures are plastered over the same media year long, and yet we're supposed to believe that one bad guy every couple of weeks heralds a similar kind of statistic?

There's always more to these cases, anyway. When papers say "they could be out in as soon as two years", it is usually a best-case scenario, just like how I could get hit by a car today (again, best-case scenario). Sure, it can happen, certain circumstances having been met, but probably won't ever come to pass.

I agree with Per.

You bloody parents with your twisted "oh no, it could be my child" views sicken me. Look at things objectively for once. Justice should, in no way, take into consideration those kind of feelings.

Which incidentally is a good intro on why folk should not be allowed to rule themselves. But that's for another day.

Sin Studly
02-10-2007, 02:36 AM
If it's in England, they'll be out as soon as is legally possible. They're considering making a prison ship and exporting their criminals to whoever will accept money to house them, for fucks sake. They're currently only 80 people under the maximum capacity of their entire prison system.

Justice should, in no way, take into consideration those kind of feelings.

Agreed entirely, but neither should it take into consideration the whining faggotry of people who think capital punishment is unjust and evil when the prisons are filled to maximum capacity and murderers are being let out early simply because the state can't afford to house them.

offspringer24
02-10-2007, 04:03 AM
You bloody parents with your twisted "oh no, it could be my child" views sicken me. Look at things objectively for once. Justice should, in no way, take into consideration those kind of feelings.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................
i agree to a certain extent, but if you think this sentence is justice for the crime..........well.....

i am absolutley behind sin on his views on this(for once ;) ) our prosecution process is a farse and requires serious review!

wheelchairman
02-10-2007, 06:12 AM
Agreed entirely, but neither should it take into consideration the whining faggotry of people who think capital punishment is unjust and evil when the prisons are filled to maximum capacity and murderers are being let out early simply because the state can't afford to house them.

Especially if said prisons are likely worse than death. I do not like the death penalty. But if it's that or life as someone's bitch. Well there are obviously reasons for the higher attempted suicide rate among inmates than elsewhere. And in places like America, a nice reform is not particularly likely. The death penalty would practically be the mercy.

The Talking Pie
02-10-2007, 02:39 PM
I still don't necessarily agree with the notion that every criminal Tom, Dick and Harry here gets let out as soon as possible. And the 'jail ship' idea, to the best of my knowledge, was something bandied about by the press, trying to give the impression that it was a government-endorsed plan that had been green-lighted.

However, capital punishment as a short and long-term solution is very acceptable in my eyes.

Sin Studly
02-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Long drop and a short rope, woot!