PDA

View Full Version : from now on I'm a tru punx

killer_queen
02-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Sorry guys. I know most of you started to hate the word "trupunx" but since I've became one I really don't give a fuck abou you.

Okay, last month I watched a movie. Killing Me Softly. It was a stupid movie. yeah, whatever. And I found out that it has a book too. I also found out it wasn't sold in Turkey. And then I went to İstanbul with a friend of mine. While I was looking for some other book I found that book. In English. I was like "yaaay! weee!" and stuff. And I read it while I'm coming back on the train. And I loved it.

*deep sigh* I should stop using the BBS as a diary. The whole thing I wrote is irrelevant.

Anyways, I really had a good time while reading the book. It was a normal adventure book. There have been times I felt really excited and close it. After I finished it I started to think, it wasn't a kind of book I'd normally read. But I did have a great time while reading it. Since I was a little child my parents never wanted me read anything that isn't a classic. I spent my childhood with reading good books and listening good music. And yes, I liked what I read and listened. But you know what? I like this kind of entartaining shit too. It's just useless to let a couple of critics decide for me. Hell no, from now on, I'm gonna decide what movie or book is good. I reall don't give a fuck about what others say. A Clockwork Orange is a good movie? I think not, I prefer You've Got Message. See? I'm pretty good at being punx. Maybe not a tru one but I'm still punx and I'm proud of it.

Edit: If there's anyone who really cares about what's going on my life I also want to add, I bought a new strawberry lip balm and it's awesomes.

JohnnyNemesis
02-09-2007, 12:57 PM
It's "I'm trupunx", not "I'm a trupunx", ghey selloutz fagz0rz.

killer_queen
02-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Ohhh, like I fucking care what you say. Fucking motherfucker.

And fuck you people for not caring a big change of my life. Yeah. Fuck.

Sin Studly
02-09-2007, 01:38 PM
You discovered pulp fiction is actually fun to read.... yay for you?

killer_queen
02-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Yes, yay for me. It sounded like a big thing to me :( All I'm asking for you to do is be happy for me. And like cats. And buy me diamonds when we get married.

Anya82
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM
i think the strawberry lip balm is nice.

do you have a journal, blog, diary or anything like that?

killer_queen
02-09-2007, 01:58 PM
no. I'm not good at writing as you can see.

killer_queen
02-09-2007, 02:17 PM
I know, I exaggerated a little. I just feel like I got rid of my prejudices. Now I feel like I can try everything. It's not all about books or movies. My parents always told me to have a good life and that I needed to have everything's best for it. I don't know why but I feel like I started a new, clean life. Of course, it might make me feel like this just for a couple of days. But..whatever.

Mota Boy
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Hah! I was always a bit trupunx myself in that sense. For me, ironically, it's going in the opposite direction - I've kinda realized that I like dressing up nice, and learning to dance. In my free time, I'm either reading books on history, economics and finance, or classics in American literature.

But still, that's great. Far too many people go through their entire lives without taking such a simple step as trying something new, for themselves. Though the fact that your rebellion is staked out in embracing romantic comedies and pulp fiction is pretty amusing.

Fight the good fight, sister.

T-6005
02-09-2007, 05:17 PM
I thought it was You've Got Mail.

Mota Boy
02-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Shhhh. It's cute when foreigners are wrong.

T-6005
02-10-2007, 01:18 AM
Well, I'M a foreigner.

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2007, 01:21 AM
She's called it that before, but it's lost none of its cuteness yet.

Mota Boy
02-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Well, I'M a foreigner.You act as if you don't periodically make cute mistakes we all just choose to ignore.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 01:55 AM
I'm more tru punx that you... everyone on my class fears me XD

killer_queen
02-10-2007, 02:54 AM
I'm telling you that I'm a different person from now on and you talk about my mistakes. It would break my heart if you didn't find it cute but since you find it cute I'm gonna keep on saying message.

Sin Studly
02-10-2007, 04:25 AM
And buy me diamonds when we get married.

Can't I be deferential to your heritage and culture and steal the diamonds for you?

edit ; I'm retarded, if I wanted to be deferential to your culture I wouldn't buy you anything, I'd just club you over the head and drag you back to the cave whenever you complained or wore skirts that show ankle.