PDA

View Full Version : Damn, I HATE SO MUCH having feelings

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 12:18 AM
I just had a fought with my friend... well, my female friend (sorry, I dunno if I can say girlfriend), and now she's angry with me... and maybe with a goddamn good reason... I just claim her that she hurt my feelings two days ago, and now she says she won't talk me to not hurt me... DAMN WOMENS!!!... it's not a sexist commentary, it's just... a little bit... OK, I like the chick, and I'm worried... should I call her?

Little_Miss_1565
02-10-2007, 12:23 AM
No, you shouldn't, because she sounds crazy, and you would be even crazier to invite more of that.

T-6005
02-10-2007, 12:31 AM
This is correct.

If she hurt you feeling and you say OMG you hurt my feeling and she say then me no talk you because more hurt feeling and you say no please talk and she say no it hurt you then you must understand she fucking psycho.

Venom Symbiote
02-10-2007, 12:44 AM
This is major laughingness. And such.

Mota Boy
02-10-2007, 01:09 AM
The correct course of action would be heading out on la noche de sabados con amigas de ellas, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Seriously, go out and have some fuckin' fun. She'll go crazy wondering why you aren't going crazy first (she cut you off to make you beg). Though, not knowing the reason that you two fucked up whatever y'all had going in the first place, I can only give you vague, general and possibly incorrect advice. Have fun!

Sin Studly
02-10-2007, 01:21 AM
I agree, damn womens!

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Maybe she wants you to act like a fucking man. Feelings? Faggot.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Maybe she wants you to act like a fucking man. Feelings? Faggot.

LOL, it made me laugh... And acting like a man, it means... ignoring her??? Slap her in the face (joke)

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2007, 01:37 AM
What did she do that hurt your feelings? Unless she fucked your best friend or threw out your Clint Eastwood collection, you're over-reacting. You'd better have a damn good reason if you're going to tell a women she hurt your feelings, otherwise she's just going to lose a shitload of respect for you.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 01:40 AM
What did she do that hurt your feelings? Unless she fucked your best friend or threw out your Clint Eastwood collection, you're over-reacting. You'd better have a damn good reason if you're going to tell a women she hurt your feelings, otherwise she's just going to lose a shitload of respect for you.

Well... she compare first with Josh character of drake and josh... that piss me off, but then she told me why I didn't have a handsome brother and that it's just me the ugly one...

Tell me... that was painfull... but I didn't cry... I played The kids aren't alright and nearly broke a finger XD

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2007, 01:42 AM
I have no idea what you just said.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 01:43 AM
I have no idea what you just said.

LOL, I think so...

That she told me that it's my fault to not having a handsome brother... capiche???

And that she has to hang around with me, the... nice but ugly one

Mota Boy
02-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Well... she compare first with Josh character of drake and josh...Oh, well in that case you're screwed.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Oh, well in that case you're screwed.

I know...but why exactly? where's my gun?

Sin Studly
02-10-2007, 01:57 AM
that was painfull... but I didn't cry... I played The kids aren't alright

It's not often that I say this, but openly weeping would have been manlier.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 02:01 AM
It's not often that I say this, but openly weeping would have been manlier.

Weeping it's crying???

Bah, I prefer playing drums... I would not cry again... I have not cried since 2003

Sin Studly
02-10-2007, 02:03 AM
I have not cried since 2003

Boys don't cry, faggot. Ever.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 02:08 AM
Boys don't cry, faggot. Ever.

Ah... well then... thanx?

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2007, 04:19 AM
the... nice but ugly one
You're ugly and a pussy? Sorry, but you're in trouble. A real man can get away with being ugly. You can't.

Killboy
02-10-2007, 11:51 AM
A real man can get away with being ugly. You can't.

Yeah, it really sucks when you really have the handsome bro. Everyone's just comparing you and making feel like you didn't deserve to be born.

You don't have the brother. Chill. Girls are really strange, don't give a damn what she said, don't call her or anything, she'll realize she screwed up and ask you to forgive her.

Ninty Man
02-10-2007, 04:05 PM
You're ugly and a pussy? Sorry, but you're in trouble. A real man can get away with being ugly. You can't.

I have bad mood when people in general... but with women XD... damn, I'm weak

Yeah, it really sucks when you really have the handsome bro. Everyone's just comparing you and making feel like you didn't deserve to be born.

You don't have the brother. Chill. Girls are really strange, don't give a damn what she said, don't call her or anything, she'll realize she screwed up and ask you to forgive her.

YEAH!!!

HeadAroundU
02-11-2007, 04:54 AM
Fuck her really really hard and force her to scream "fuck me like the whore that I am".

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-11-2007, 04:55 AM
Make new friends. She doesn't sound worth your time.

Dexter_Holland
02-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Fuck that psycho bitch.

Ninty Man
02-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Fuck her really really hard and force her to scream "fuck me like the whore that I am".

LOL

Make new friends. She doesn't sound worth your time

Maybe... you have a point

Fuck that psycho bitch.

Yeah... can I slap her??

Lodat225
02-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I hate so much having feelings too.

girls bitches. :mad: