PDA

View Full Version : My driving license story

Duskygrin
02-12-2007, 10:46 AM
. .

Biggest offspring fan
02-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm 16 soon and then i'm gonna start practicing. But there are a new rule in sweden, you gotta go through a course before you can start your driving practice. It's gonna be fun.

Zeall
02-12-2007, 12:50 PM
What a dick, he said blamed you for not seeing the car when he is supposed to have an emergency brake for such an occasion. I still can't believe he let you take your test in the ridiculously strong rain and wind

what a...dick!

T-6005
02-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Ugh, French driver's test. I might try over the summer, but those guys are real assholes - it's like they pick them out for that.

Lars
02-12-2007, 01:03 PM
What a dick, he said blamed you for not seeing the car when he is supposed to have an emergency brake for such an occasion. I still can't believe he let you take your test in the ridiculously strong rain and wind

what a...dick!
Pretty sure there were two people in the car and it was the guy in the back who said that, they can't exactly use the second set of pedals.

Is the 3 months waiting because the administration is so terrible or that how long you have to wait? I'm pretty sure here it's only two weeks (if you can find a timeslot with an examiner in that short a time) after you fail a test and you can take another.

Mota Boy
02-12-2007, 01:16 PM
For my drivers test, I had to drive down to the old Wal-Mart and back. I know the exact route, as it's two blocks from my house: left out of the parking lot, right, left, straight. Then turn around and go back. A car suddenly pulled out in front of me in the parking lot and I hit the breaks. The instructor said "That would've been a good time to use the horn." I passed with flying colors.

My sister, on the other hand, had a different route. She sped by a school zone and took turns too sharply, according to her instructor. One of the scariest times in my life was being in the car, with her driving, immediately after she had failed. Her eyes were wild and she was breathing fire. "I drove just like you do, mom!" she accused as we started out of the driveway and onto the street. "I drove... just... like... you!" she got out through clenched teeth as she rocketed through an intersection, making an exaggerated loop, almost running up on the curve at thirty miles per hour, around the ninety degree turn. "Was THAT how I was supposed to do it? Does that feel right?!" she asked nobody in particular as she stomped on the gas, gripped the wheel harder and stared off somewhere beyond the road ahead. I'm still pretty impressed we survived her snapping.

Zeall
02-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Pretty sure there were two people in the car and it was the guy in the back who said that, they can't exactly use the second set of pedals.

Is the 3 months waiting because the administration is so terrible or that how long you have to wait? I'm pretty sure here it's only two weeks (if you can find a timeslot with an examiner in that short a time) after you fail a test and you can take another.

it wasn't the guy in the back, it was the fat guy sat next to her