PDA

View Full Version : um. mushrooms. lolzz.

calichix
02-14-2007, 04:51 AM
I hate for this to be an I gOt sO HiGh ThIs WeEkeNd RIcHteR BrAh kinda thread because I'm the least I wUz TrIpPin BaLlz person alive buttuh, it is.. SO. I ate some mushrooms with these 2 beautiful girls on Sunday in field across from these rose gardens on the UC Berkeley campus with perfect weather and cherry blossoms everywhere and it was the most beautiful situation on the planet but this is how much of a ridiculousness magnet I am, dude: I'm about an hour into it, staring at a kiwi, etc., etc., when this three legged dog comes running by me. UUUUHHH. So then I started stomping around and crossing my arms and just being utterly frustrated because I couldn't figure out what this question was that I NEEDED to ask (it was the most important thing in the world that I figured it out, and frisbees and 3 legged dogs kept interrupting me). So yada yada yada, this school for mentally challenged people or something (there must have been 30 of them) comes bounding over the hill and onto the field with rubber swords and shields and start having this epic battle right in front of us with their supervisor or what have you watching over them maniacally. Well we're perched on a hill and they're down on the field screaming, ''I CHOPPED YOUR ARM OFF TAKE YOUR ARM OFF YOU'RE CHEATING YOUR ARM'S STILL THERE!! (x4000)" Anyhoo, so when I'm 2 seconds away from combusting due to frustration, one of the warriors does a backflip and I says to myself I says, "Where does a retard learn to do a backflip?" It was the most enormous feeling of relief I've ever experienced. It was like I had had to pee for 4,000 years and I finally did it. So, that sure was something.

mushi_999
02-14-2007, 05:12 AM
eating mushies walking around high..... miss those days

Whiplash
02-14-2007, 05:32 AM
Mushrooms are groose, i'll prefer weed over mushrooms any day.

God i'm such a junk.;)

Sinister
02-14-2007, 05:51 AM
must have been quality stuff, the most my friend got when he did mush at my place was the floor tiles randomly changing colors.

Whiplash
02-14-2007, 06:06 AM
calichix: How much did you take?! this was eether your first time ever and you took a crapton, or you had some really really good stuff.

calichix
02-14-2007, 10:09 AM
it was a little more than an eighth (that means nothing to me but it's what everyone kept saying) between 3 small girls. it wasn't so much that I was TRIPPIN BALLZ as that there was a savage retard battle going on in front of me/ a big 3 legged dog running amuck. it would've frustrated me sober.

Paint_It_Black
02-14-2007, 10:39 AM
Hey Calichix, I've been meaning to ask you, are you by any chance available for marriage?

If not, casual sex is fine.

Izie
02-14-2007, 12:44 PM
I think we have to try some of those. Or anything at all, as soon as this week is over. So. Overworked.

sKratch
02-14-2007, 12:47 PM
An eighth between 3 people is kind of a light dose I think...
My apartment mate just shroomed last night for the first time and he loved it. We had a snowday in college lozlzeol.

T-6005
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Never done it, but the way it was just described to me makes it sound fucking awesome.

Sunny
02-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Never done it, but the way it was just described to me makes it sound fucking awesome.

indeed.

i don't think i'm ever gonna do shrooms though. i don't like drugs you have to eat. ew. besides, i'm not down with hallucinogens (absinthe doesn't count =p).

TBD
02-15-2007, 02:30 PM
I bought absinthe in Mexico. How much do you have to drink for hallucinogenic affects, I never felt any when I drank it. It was pretty expensive.

RickyCrack
02-15-2007, 02:43 PM
I bought absinthe in Mexico. How much do you have to drink for hallucinogenic affects, I never felt any when I drank it. It was pretty expensive.

A lot, now go away.

TBD
02-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Yawn, get a new schtick old man.

DeAtHsTaR
02-15-2007, 08:31 PM
I've never done anything past pot, but I want to try shrooms very much.