PDA

View Full Version : Omgomgomgomgomgimback

TBD
02-15-2007, 06:33 AM
I don't have any internet friends anymore. My stomach hurts and I have class in 2 hours that I will miss despite needing to go. I haven't posted here consistently in 4 years. Someone give me nostalgic love for the old going95, conspiracyofone, twistedbydesign fellow.

TBD
02-15-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm bored so I'll start it up.

Remember when those evil marxists got to this message board:
http://www.geocities.com/conspiracyone1/hax0r.html

Sin Studly
02-15-2007, 06:45 AM
You were/are a stupid asshole.

Zeall
02-15-2007, 06:48 AM
You were/are a stupid asshole.

I love your welcomes

TBD
Yes, I love you too.

Little_Miss_1565
It's been a lot longer than four years, which is to say, it hasn't been long enough.

TBD
02-15-2007, 06:50 AM
Little Miss, your memory eludes you, we were on friendly terms by the end of my posting era, and our differences had been put aside. I love you as well <3

Little_Miss_1565
02-15-2007, 06:58 AM
So glad you went and spoiled my good memories by begging for attention.

Sin Studly
02-15-2007, 06:59 AM
Dear TwistedByDesign,

Stay gone.

Love, the BBS

TBD
02-15-2007, 07:00 AM
.......But all I ever used to do on this message board was beg for attention. I am doing nothing new.

Little_Miss_1565
02-15-2007, 07:01 AM
Precisely.

TBD
02-15-2007, 07:02 AM
Dear TwistedByDesign,

Stay gone.

Love, the BBS

WHO ARE YOU!

Sin Studly
02-15-2007, 07:03 AM
If you fuck off and never ever come back, I'll tell you.

TBD
02-15-2007, 07:04 AM
The only person I can remember drawing that much antagonism from would be that "You" guy. But you don't seem pretentious enough.

Edit: Trip Boy is my current guess.

TBD
02-15-2007, 08:04 AM
Alright I'm going to school on an all nighter, yet I have 10 hours of classes. Miserable mistake.

JoY
02-15-2007, 08:41 AM
you'd remember him as Trip Boy, yes.

I remember you. does it make a difference?

Endymion
02-15-2007, 09:00 AM
tbd's in cali now?

JoY
02-15-2007, 09:08 AM
apparently in either the North, or the South.
that narrows it down.

or was that a particularly blonde remark? (again..)

Rag Doll
02-15-2007, 09:11 AM
he was always in Cali, wasn't he?

i, for one, actually give him a warm welcome back. yep.

JoY
02-15-2007, 09:21 AM
hey! I gave him a reasonably friendly welcome in some other topic. *grmbls* I'm nice. (oh god, don't start with me) but hell, what can I say? I only came here a little over 5 years ago (or something), so basically all I remember is thinking, "pretty cool name". I don't even remember if I liked him or not, so blank slate over here, I have no reason to bark at the guy.

Edit: although.. an "I'm back"-topic....
just kidding, I made one too to let people know I had returned to my all time favorite addiction.

Rag Doll
02-15-2007, 09:45 AM
hey! I gave him a reasonably friendly welcome in some other topic. *grmbls* I'm nice. (oh god, don't start with me) but hell, what can I say? I only came here a little over 5 years ago (or something), so basically all I remember is thinking, "pretty cool name". I don't even remember if I liked him or not, so blank slate over here, I have no reason to bark at the guy.

haha, you're so cute. *pinches your cheeks*

JoY
02-15-2007, 10:00 AM
nuh uh, chika. I am NOT cute. *blushes & hides under desk*

say it again & I'll pinch your boobies.
sorry, can't help myself. they take up so much of the being that is you & they're kinda.. hard to avoid. *excuses to touch Sam's bimbams* ;p ;p

Rag Doll
02-15-2007, 10:02 AM
omg, Bella, you're so cute! ;p

JoY
02-15-2007, 10:04 AM
*gasp*

..like, an invitation.

me likes.<33
Edit: forgot to say that of course.. you leave me no choice here. *touches*

Zeall
02-15-2007, 10:06 AM
ah no, don't worry about it. I'm not that easily offended. I just found it a strange question & wondered if I really come off as cranky, or if I was just interpreting things in that direction.

if you'd ever meet me, you'd know that in real life I am permanently bouncy & giggly. it's bound to drive people nuts, I tell you!

yeah sorry, it was kind of a random question, wasn't it. But a good example of why i asked is this post:

say it again & I'll pinch your boobies.
sorry, can't help myself. they take up so much of the being that is you & they're kinda.. hard to avoid. *excuses to touch Sam's bimbams* ;p ;p

oops, cross topic post, ah well! you get what i mean :)
:D

wheelchairman
02-15-2007, 11:30 AM
I remember you. In hindsight you were rather pathetic.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2007, 11:30 AM
I have no idea who this person is, but I find him/her/it rather annoying.

the_GoDdEsS
02-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh well, the last few come backs from the old times have not been so fortunate for the BBS.

0r4ng3
02-15-2007, 11:47 AM
Oh well, the last few come backs from the old times have not been so fortunate for the BBS.
I sort of expected that. I mean, why else would they have left in the first place?

Edit: I mean, besides a busy schedule, of course.

the_GoDdEsS
02-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Edit: I mean, besides a busy schedule, of course.

And a girlfriend, backstage passes and because there are immature discussions going on here.

The Talking Pie
02-15-2007, 12:37 PM
I remember writing about TBD and Shaving Fun Ken...

TBD
02-15-2007, 01:21 PM
I have currently been up for 28 hours.

Thank you for all the love everyone. I am glad to be back.

TBD
02-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Does anyone know what happened to ********/Spork?
Did he ever reveal himself or give a reason for his posts?

JoY
02-15-2007, 02:47 PM
I have no idea who this person is, but I find him/her/it rather annoying.

I was just wondering.. on what basis exactly?

TBD, no need to double post. we have an edit function on this board. oh yes.

Rag Doll
02-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know what happened to ********/Spork?
Did he ever reveal himself or give a reason for his posts?

he still posts. i just dont recall his new username.

nieh
02-15-2007, 08:31 PM
nickyninedoors or something of the sort.

HornyPope
02-18-2007, 10:29 PM
You forgot Strung Out. Awesome music, man!

TBD
02-19-2007, 02:31 AM
I'm bored someone talk to me on AIM.

H1T_That
02-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Early favourite for worst member 07.

Endymion
02-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Early favourite for worst member 07.

you don't know shit about what's going on in this thread.

sKratch
02-19-2007, 12:31 PM
In that respect, neither does Ricky.

JohnnyNemesis
02-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Indeed .

sKratch
02-19-2007, 02:40 PM
TBH (lolz mad jokes), I don't remember much of twisted as a poster. If he indeed was going95, then going95 was pretty fucking annoying. And he's acting pretty lame in this thread. If it's on purpose, it doesn't really make it any less lame.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't remember much either, only that he existed. I kinda thought he was 1337 at the time, but compared to me, most people just seemed that way. He does indeed seem lame-o now.

TBD
02-19-2007, 03:47 PM
This thread was posted during a bout with insomnia. It does not reflect the true nature of myself.

Edit: I found it interesting how people remember me more as Going95 when I had barely 1,000 posts on that name and like 3,000 on TwistedByDesign.

Nina
02-21-2007, 10:58 AM
What have I missed? I dont recall anyone ever seeing you as "pathetic" until now. Someone fill me in. And welcome back.

Vera
02-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Well, you know, to offer my own brilliant introspective on the whole thing, I was pretty fucking stupid as a 13 year old so it's probably very understandable that everyone was mean as shit to me at that point. Neither do I have a huge recollection of what exactly was going on on the board around 2000-2001. I remember TBD/Going as an asshole or then just somebody I generally disliked but had to keep talking to for some reason anyway. I don't know. That was then & I fully admit to being a tard back then. Now I just ..don't care? Haha, sorry, dude. Am a bit uncomfortable being all pseudo-internet chummy with somebody I used to really dislike, even if I wasn't necessarily justified disliking them.

TBD
02-21-2007, 01:03 PM
I think all of us were 'tards' back then. True story.

wheelchairman
02-21-2007, 01:07 PM
It's time to tell the truth about Mr. Twisted By Design. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of Twisted. I have this advice to offer: The world has changed, Twisted; get used to it.

Perhaps within a short period of time, Twisted's lies will be exposed and the truth can be spread, but remember that many people have witnessed him gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system. Twisted generally insists that his witnesses are mistaken and blames his pestilential activities on passive-aggressive radicals. It's like he has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, if you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will indubitably find that Twisted's cohorts tend to fall into the mistaken belief that two wrongs make a right, mainly because they live inside a Twisted-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other. Twisted wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey his every command. To produce such an army, he plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach he takes, there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I feel, there's a time to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. Or, to put it less poetically, even when the facts don't fit, Twisted sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that he can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that he considers inaniloquent or self-righteous. Look, Twisted's backers say, "75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that Twisted has stated that he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of fogyism. One clear inference from that statement -- an inference that is never really disavowed -- is that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. Now that's just wayward. If one believes statements like, "It's perfectly safe to drink and drive," one is, in effect, supporting ignorant deadheads.

On several occasions I have heard Twisted state that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important, though, is that inherent in our legal construction of Bonapartism is the notion that responsibility is an alien concept to Twisted. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that this was true long before the latest scandal broke. Am I aware of how Twisted will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because I don't know how to deal with phlegmatic sandbaggers. And I can say that with a clear conscience because he and his trained seals are, by nature, bookish goofballs. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but I call upon Twisted to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to achieve total world domination. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, I must say that my position is that we must, in one voice, cry out that we will not tolerate Twisted's slatternly apothegms. He, in contrast, argues that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and Twisted. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that I've never bothered him. Yet he wants to make incorrect leaps of logic. Whatever happened to "live and let live"? You'd think I'd be pretty well inured by now to the lunacies of his editorials, but I have to say that there is something grievously wrong with those feckless jokers who relabel millions of people as "pharisaical". Shame on the lot of them! Twisted's planning to exploit issues such as the global economic crisis and the increase in world terrorism in order to instigate planet-wide chaos. Planet-wide chaos is his gateway to global tyranny, which will in turn enable him to extract obscene salaries and profits from corporations that embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) I recognize the need to think and act strategically as well as tactically, 2) Mr. Twisted By Design's blind faith in militarism leads him only to corruption, and 3) Twisted is leading us down the road of defeatism.

Vera
02-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Weren't you internet-dating someone from the board at some point? Hmm, Kayleen or something like that? What happened to her?