PDA

View Full Version : BBS Dream!

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-17-2007, 04:16 AM
Alright, so this one involves Rick, Sam, Sarah and Per.

So, we're all in England (you've all come to visit me, yay!). And we're all in pedal boats on a lake - I'm with Rick, lawl - and all I can remember about that is that Sarah and Per can't pedal for shit.

Then we go to a pub and I'm making fun of a guy who walks past, and a guy comes up and threatens me. So, in true BBS style, Rick comes up to him and.. stands on his toes! Then we all throw him out and cheer. I think Per shouted something about his teeth at him.

I also think there may have been a castle and a water slide, but I can't remember.

Discuss.

wheelchairman
02-17-2007, 04:27 AM
Your dream seems to be full of the letter P. Pub's, Per, Pedal boats.

Wait nevermind, there's only 3.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-17-2007, 04:30 AM
Har har, I saw you say there was 4.

Is it you or Tizz that has the thing against British teeth? I know it was you in the dream but I can't remember IRL.

wheelchairman
02-17-2007, 04:33 AM
Yeah not quite sure where 4 came from.

Dave, everyone has a thing against British teeth...

F@ BANKZ
02-17-2007, 04:34 AM
For a dream about BBS, that was moderately sane. Surprisingly.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-17-2007, 04:36 AM

But my teeth aren't dirty :(

For a dream about BBS, that was moderately sane. Surprisingly.

Maybe I wasn't clear - the water slide and castle were simultaneous.

JoY
02-17-2007, 04:57 AM
Dave, that really happened. I was there.

khaaaaan
02-17-2007, 06:46 AM

w0rd *10characterrulez*

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2007, 08:34 AM
This proves that I'm about as hardcore in your dreams as I am in real life.

Rag Doll
02-17-2007, 08:55 AM
yay, i feel special.

Lizardus
02-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Maybe I wasn't clear - the water slide and castle were simultaneous.
That must have been a pretty damn awesome castle.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-17-2007, 12:25 PM
This proves that I'm about as hardcore in your dreams as I am in real life.

Promise to stand on stranger's toes if we meet? <3

yay, i feel special.

You should. I dont dream about just anyone, you know.

Lodat225
02-17-2007, 01:05 PM
What a fucking retarded dream.

mrconeman
02-17-2007, 01:10 PM
What a fucking retarded dream.

Yes, as apposed to the perfectly logical dreams everyone always has?

I had a BBS dream once, it was after the last BBS dream thread, I think that may have caused it.
I don't care to share the details.

F@ BANKZ
02-17-2007, 02:29 PM
I've had a dream when i was killed while on BBS, but that was more of a tie in to the "hilerous" consequences that followed. I also don't like shareing full details of my indervidual dreams.

Also can anyone explain why for years i had dreams about two legged cows killing me? I had them since about 4-9 years and they were god scary, i thought i was over them then i had one more "spin off" dream where i was killed by a walking cow in a police suit:o but then they've stopped *touch wood*. But then when i see a cow in real life, or think about them, i'm not remotely threatened or scared.
I'm Not a crackhead honest, i just have weird dreams

Little_Miss_1565
02-17-2007, 06:29 PM
GOD, Dave, even in your dreams you're just one of the 1337. ;) Sounds like fun though, let's do that sometime.

DeAtHsTaR
02-17-2007, 07:49 PM
What kind of life do you lead when you dream of people on a message board??

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2007, 07:54 PM
A normal one where dreams are part of a subconscious that just throws images around with little sense of agency?

coke_a_holic
02-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Seriously, dain, don't be stupid. Dreams are just your brain sending off action potentials while you sleep, they don't go anywhere and merely project images in your head which you may or may not remember depending on which type of sleep you're in. You might as well be like "psh, what does that say about you if you're breathing OXYGEN, amirite?"

0r4ng3
02-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Oxygen isn't punx enough. Carbon dioxide is where it's at.

All About Eve
02-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I demand to know why I wasn't in your dream, Dave. You KNOW I love watersliding down castles.

coke_a_holic
02-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Oxygen isn't punx enough. Carbon dioxide is where it's at.

Psh, CO2 is poser. I only breathe Nitrogen.

wheelchairman
02-18-2007, 04:50 AM
Sounds like fun though, let's do that sometime.

But I don't *wanna* lose. :(

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-18-2007, 04:53 AM
What kind of life do you lead when you dream of people on a message board??

Oh, stop failing, you moron.

GOD, Dave, even in your dreams you're just one of the 1337. Sounds like fun though, let's do that sometime.

Sure, but I want you and Per to be in the same boat again. That way me and Rick can totally shove you overboard.

JoY
02-18-2007, 09:48 AM
I think it's pretty fucking unfair of your subconscience it NEVER ever includes me in your dreams.
*folds arms*

Linda
02-18-2007, 11:05 AM
It made me lawl that TheUnholyNightbringer's life is so empty he dreams about people in his online life.

Ah, the young losers.

wheelchairman
02-18-2007, 11:07 AM
It made me lawl that TheUnholyNightbringer's life is so empty he dreams about people in his online life.

Ah, the young losers.

lol, sickboy.

JohnnyNemesis
02-18-2007, 11:08 AM

Ah, the young losers.

You're a fucking idiot.

RickyCrack
02-18-2007, 11:13 AM

Ah, the young losers.

http://radiosonic.fm/liann/images/crazy_cat_lady.jpg

WebDudette
02-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh yes, because we have control over what we dream about.

I had a dream the other night about a couple kids from my school that I have never talked to, hell I don't even know there names.

Linda
02-18-2007, 03:25 PM
You're a fucking idiot.

Hahaha You're the fucking idiot.....funniest part about it is, you're so fucking stupid you just don't know it. Hahaha

Sin Studly
02-18-2007, 03:44 PM
I agree with Linda. Ricardo, stop following her around and bullying her. Seriously, your constant attacks on Linda are just sick, boy!

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-26-2007, 06:37 AM

Ah, the young losers.

lol @ Linda for making a point that a failure has already made, in this same thread, and has already been rebuttled.

I think it's pretty fucking unfair of your subconscience it NEVER ever includes me in your dreams.
*folds arms*

I'm pretty sure I've dreamt about you before.

And hey, I spend all day dreaming about you. Grr.

JoY
02-26-2007, 06:39 AM
oooohh, dreamy! ;p

Mota Boy
02-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Oh, that reminds me! I had a dream with Sarah in it a while ago. I was at her house and she was cranky. Then people started walking on the ceiling. It was more like a dream cameo.

eliezer_iero
02-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Hahaha You're the fucking idiot.....funniest part about it is, you're so fucking stupid you just don't know it. Hahaha

Linda? Are you the Linda I think you are?
I still have a black Offspring soccer jearsey that fits me way better now! :)

Linda
02-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Linda? Are you the Linda I think you are?
I still have a black Offspring soccer jearsey that fits me way better now! :)

Hi eliezer, yes, it is me. I'm glad you liked the jersey and are enjoying it.
Remember how hard it was to get it through customs!?!

eliezer_iero
02-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Hi eliezer, yes, it is me. I'm glad you liked the jersey and are enjoying it.
Remember how hard it was to get it through customs!?!

Yeaaah, and when I finally got it it was like three times my size! I used it anyway and I still use it, now it looks way better. :cool:

Little_Miss_1565
02-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh, that reminds me! I had a dream with Sarah in it a while ago. I was at her house and she was cranky. Then people started walking on the ceiling. It was more like a dream cameo.

Wow, this Sarah sounds like a total whore. What, did her houseguest call her at 3:30 am, say they were on their way right then, and then never show up? ;)

JohnnyNemesis
02-26-2007, 10:09 PM
zomg, IRLburnz!

Rag Doll
02-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow, this Sarah sounds like a total whore. What, did her houseguest call her at 3:30 am, say they were on their way right then, and then never show up? ;)

haha. ohman.

Little_Miss_1565
02-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Hey, worrying that my out of towner friend's blood is draining into the subway makes a girl cranky y'all! :P

Rag Doll
02-26-2007, 10:16 PM
heh, you definitely aren't the only one that thought Mota Boy might end up getting beaten to death that weekend ;p

Little_Miss_1565
02-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Being drunk at 2 am in Union Square swinging an open bottle of apple vodka and chatting with the homeless guy who ran over to us FTW!

ninthlayer
02-26-2007, 10:23 PM
I agree with Linda. Ricardo, stop following her around and bullying her. Seriously, your constant attacks on Linda are just sick, boy!
Well played.

JoY
02-27-2007, 02:29 AM

was this by any chance in Amsterdam at the post-/mini-meet up?
it would explain.

Linda
02-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Yeaaah, and when I finally got it it was like three times my size! I used it anyway and I still use it, now it looks way better. :cool:

That's good then...you grew into it! That way you get to wear it longer!

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 12:22 PM
That's good then...you grew into it! That way you get to wear it longer!

Hell yeah!

Mota Boy
02-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Wow, this Sarah sounds like a total whore. What, did her houseguest call her at 3:30 am, say they were on their way right then, and then never show up?Pshaw, this was right after the car I was driving turned into a raft, which went down a waterfall where I met and made out with a cute stranger who had eaten at my restaurant on Valentine's Day (me working at a restaurant on Valentine's Day wasn't part of the dream but reality - it's the first time I can remember a stranger working their way into my dreams).

Your dream-state disposition makes about as much sense as everything else that went on, I wouldn't bother reading anything into it. Maybe you were miffed that I was fucking with your apartment's gravity.

On another note, one of the most annoying things in the world is being in a dream and a) driving a car or b) trying to order from a menu at a restaurant, because both require a degree of complexity (strictly obeying rules of the road and requiring that all other vehicles do also; it's impossible to read in dreams as all sentences are a jumbled mess) that your subconscious is unable to provide. Last night I had to do both at various points, and I was freaking out because I was banging up all other cars around me and facing an increasingly-frustrated waitress as I desperately searched for the shrimp alfredo to no avail.

Being drunk at 2 am in Union Square swinging an open bottle of apple vodka and chatting with the homeless guy who ran over to us FTW!Yeah, but in all fairness, I'd do that when sober too.

Little_Miss_1565
02-28-2007, 05:30 AM
LOL. I almost forgot! Add 'waving money around' to that. Silly Mota Boy.