PDA

View Full Version : To Noodles 2 (forgive me)

Gabriel
12-28-2004, 10:22 AM
First- I know it's wrong forum to post it, and I'll propably hear 'wrong forum you bastard', or crap like that, but I have to post it anyway.

I need Dexter to sing on one of my songs, and I hope Noodles will help me to contact him. I know, it sounds creazy, but it could be good reason for Dexter to sing it.

I have a solo project called- 'Antypathy'. I written a song called 'abandoned', and I just realised, that Dexter is the only one who can sing it right.
If you'll acept my reqest, I'll send you a song (without vocals) on e-mail, Dex will record vocals in his D13, and send pure vocal tracks to me.

So please help!!! and forgive me by the way

Mr. Noodles
12-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Noodles didn't seem to care at all!
He doesn't need to forgive you!
Anyway, contact the Adminastrator for something like this!
Go to Forum Leaders.

wheelchairman
12-28-2004, 10:53 AM
Seriously, this is just spamming. Stop it.

Mr. Noodles
12-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Seriously, this is just spamming. Stop it.
yeah!
Just call the damn Administrator, Gabriel.

UgLy_eLf
12-28-2004, 12:24 PM
This is getting fucking rediculous, leave Noodles alone he doesn't come here to listen to you fuckers ask him questions, he's on the politics board to talk politics (no shit? no SHIT man, no SHIT) I say next idiot to do this gets kicked off the board hows that sound? Lovely.

Gabriel
12-28-2004, 12:36 PM
This is getting fucking rediculous, leave Noodles alone he doesn't come here to listen to you fuckers ask him questions, he's on the politics board to talk politics (no shit? no SHIT man, no SHIT) I say next idiot to do this gets kicked off the board hows that sound? Lovely.

oh, thanks, I needed that

cheers

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 12:40 PM
First- I know it's wrong forum to post it, and I'll propably hear 'wrong forum you bastard', or crap like that, but I have to post it anyway.

I need Dexter to sing on one of my songs, and I hope Noodles will help me to contact him. I know, it sounds creazy, but it could be good reason for Dexter to sing it.

I have a solo project called- 'Antypathy'. I written a song called 'abandoned', and I just realised, that Dexter is the only one who can sing it right.
If you'll acept my reqest, I'll send you a song (without vocals) on e-mail, Dex will record vocals in his D13, and send pure vocal tracks to me.

So please help!!! and forgive me by the way
czesc Gabrielu!! :D:DD

Gabriel
12-28-2004, 12:48 PM
cześć :D miło tu rodaka spotkać

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 12:50 PM
zrobiłam specjalny wątek dla polaków czekaj, zaraz sie tam odezwe i jest jeszcze amerykanka po polskiemu

sKratch
12-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Um... I'm a guy.

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 12:54 PM
znajdz watek "rozmowa" w General Chacie

UgLy_eLf
12-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Another thread hijacked by foreigners!

If you'd like not to be hated by the members of this board, take someones advice I read earlier in this thread, contact the admins instead of posting in politics.

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Um... I'm a guy.
yeah i know, when u wrote " with my gilrfriend" i understood that u r guy :P but on phot u look like girl :)

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 01:13 PM
UgLy Elf
is it u on the avatar?

UgLy_eLf
12-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Yes, don't look to closely you may be blinded by the ugliness of my face.

Noodles is gay
12-28-2004, 02:49 PM
This is an insane thread.

why the fuck would dexter sing some kid's vocals? I mean, no offence to Gabriel or anything, but seriously; why???

Why? Why would he do it? You'd get rich and then a load of other kids would contact him and say; 'sing for me dude, sing for me man, i love you dexter, man you're so kool! Damn you dexter, you sang for that other kid, why you no sing for me? huh? maybe you don't like me? is that it dexter? huh?' *kills self*

This is absurd, please explain to me why he would do it, because the very reasoning behind this idea is far beyond my mental capacities. I'm deeply vexed and confused.

???

Gabriel
12-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Maybe you're right. But tell me then, why did Dexter and Noodles came on the birthsday of a kid called Brandon to the stupid bar. Have u seen this video??? I belive there's still a little glow of old Offspring inside of them.
oh, and maybe I'm first with this idea :D

ps. thnx that u didn't called me a bastard, fucker or something like that :cool:

meaning_of_life
12-28-2004, 04:30 PM
yeh, you were never in with a shot of dexter singing for you. it would take too much effort, and if he had a dollar for every time he heard someone ask him to sing.... hed be even richer.

dexterisMYman
12-28-2004, 05:17 PM
dude dexter isn't gonna sing 4 u. i think its his rock star attitude.

Mota Boy
12-28-2004, 07:37 PM
dude dexter isn't gonna sing 4 u. i think its his rock star attitude.
Or the fact that if they sang one random fan's awful song, they'd suddenly get deluged with tons of other assholes hounding them to sing their terrible songs in a vain attempt to leech off the fame of others. Get the hell out of this forum.

greencows12
12-29-2004, 01:02 AM
THANK YOU!!!!:D

phoenix
12-29-2004, 02:47 PM
hahahahaha yes good point

Slava
12-30-2004, 12:25 AM
Hi Gabi, Slava thinks that Dexter won't sing for u cuz he sings now only fucking shit(old man) 'n ya're young dude who can sing much better, i heard ur voc it's fucking blow i like it,really 'n believe in this

Gabriel
12-30-2004, 03:09 AM
thnx Slava for cheering me up, but when I was writing 'abandoned' I was imagin Dexter's voice, and he is the only person who can sing it right.

Noodles is gay
12-30-2004, 05:33 AM
Hi Gabi, Slava thinks that Dexter won't sing for u cuz he sings now only fucking shit(old man) 'n ya're young dude who can sing much better, i heard ur voc it's fucking blow i like it,really 'n believe in this

I don't think reverse psychology will help here! :D

saska de o...
12-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Gabriel, ciekawe czy Ci Noodles opisze :) zycze Ci tego :) (wez mnie tez do tej piosenki :D:D)

Revenanth
12-30-2004, 01:04 PM
wrong forum you bastard

amen :D

Gabriel
12-30-2004, 03:18 PM
dzięki :D , poza tym twoja propozycja nie jest głupia, bo gram na: gitrze, basie, skrzypcach i śpiewam(albo ciś w tym stylu), tylko na garkach grać nie umiem :)

Gabriel
12-30-2004, 03:18 PM
wrong forum you bastard

amen :D

well, you're a genius :rolleyes:

saska de o...
01-13-2005, 02:27 AM
dzięki :D , poza tym twoja propozycja nie jest głupia, bo gram na: gitrze, basie, skrzypcach i śpiewam(albo ciś w tym stylu), tylko na garkach grać nie umiem :)
no widzisz! jestes uzdolniony w tylu kierunkach! a co! ja tam na gary sie przydam, moze cos zaspiewam, (z Dexterem to sama przyjemnosc :)) no i bedzize zajeb :D

Gabriel
01-14-2005, 01:26 PM
I don't think reverse psychology will help here! :D

well, anyway- Slava heard me before I post this theard, and he told me that before to, so it's not reverse psychology.
aha, i dzeki Saska, moze kiedys skorzystam z propozycji :)

saska de o...
01-14-2005, 01:37 PM
no to dawaj Gabriel wbijamy na rozmowe, od tego jest tamten thread :)

Gabriel
02-03-2005, 07:51 AM
I'v just found someone who will sing on my song, so sorry noodles, you don't need to ask Dexter about that... well if you want you can do this, anyway.

saska de o...
02-18-2005, 03:58 AM
who??

(10 characters)

Gabriel
02-19-2005, 10:02 AM
who??

(10 characters)

a dude from underground band from UK :D

saska de o...
03-04-2005, 08:51 AM
a dude from underground band from UK :D