PDA

View Full Version : Nine inch nails YEAR ZERO

bouncingcoles
02-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Now that the new nine inch nails album year zero has been out for a while im just wondering how people feel about it and if anyones opinions on it have changed. i decided to renew this old thread because quite often my opinion of an album changes the more i listen to it and the more it sinks in. i still think year zero is a pretty good album, not my favorite nin album but definetly pretty good. Although i feel that the album needs a little bit more variety because at times many of the songs sound the same with the electronic drum beats. but i know trent really wanted to release this album reguardless of what people thought and i give him credit for that.

SuperKnux
02-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Are you enjoying the current game as much as I am?

This is fantastic. Trent owns. This album is going to be fantastic.

Yatesy
02-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Are you enjoying the current game as much as I am?

This is fantastic. Trent owns. This album is going to be fantastic.

I am! This whole concept is crazy/amazing. The new tracks certainly don't disappoint either. I'm loving the new minimalistic feel of the songs and finding them rather funky. Me, I'm Not is probably the best track leaked so far. I wonder if I'll find a track when I see them live this weekend. O_o

leo3375
02-20-2007, 01:34 PM
You guys should go check out the craziness at Echoing The Sound. It was absolutely insane there last week and the madness continues! In fact, all over the NINternet it's been like this.

I post on both ETS and at the Spiral boards. I use the same username but a different avatar. If you've been to either one of them you've probably seen me.

Oh, and three songs have leaked. "My Violent Heart" was found on a flash dirve in a men's room in Lisbon. "Survivalism" was leaked a couple of days later. And last night, someone found a flash drive in a restroom in Barcelona that contained "Me, I'm Not." That flash drive also contained a track that, on the surface, was nothing but four minutes of crickets chirping, but when someone ran it through a spectrograph, it revealed a phone number.

If anyone wants any of these songs, PM me and I can send you a link or two.

Yatesy
02-20-2007, 02:30 PM
You guys should go check out the craziness at Echoing The Sound. It was absolutely insane there last week and the madness continues! In fact, all over the NINternet it's been like this.

I actually check one thread on there (Year Zero Summary). 239 pages ftw. People are actually calling it a NINspiracy. I think everyone is going to be going to the toilets of every gig just to look for a USB drive now. xD

leo3375
02-20-2007, 03:32 PM
You should have been at any NIN message board last night around 6:15 Central time. Someone on the Spiral said that the newly "leaked" song "Me, I'm Not" was a rip-off of KMFDM. Trent got really pissed and tore the guy a new one. Here is Trent's response, verbatim:

You: go fuck yourself. Now. The day I steal something from KMFD-Fucking-M is a sad fucking day indeed. Call Sasha yourself and have him sue me if you feel that strongly about it, meanwhile let everyone have some goddamned fun without you pissing on the parade.

Needless to say the guy was completely and utterly humiliated.

Yatesy
02-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh yeah a friend of mine told me that, made me laugh. Trent always makes lol.

EDIT: Survivalism live!!! (http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid507904948?bctid=512940575)

bouncingcoles
02-20-2007, 04:51 PM
You should have been at any NIN message board last night around 6:15 Central time. Someone on the Spiral said that the newly "leaked" song "Me, I'm Not" was a rip-off of KMFDM. Trent got really pissed and tore the guy a new one. Here is Trent's response, verbatim:

Needless to say the guy was completely and utterly humiliated.

what is KMFDM?

Venom Symbiote
02-20-2007, 05:28 PM
A new album already, huh? Very cool. :)

I've gotta say, I wasn't a huge fan of With Teeth ("Sunspots" and "Only" aside, of course, they rock big-time), but they were utterly fucking amazing when I saw them live in late 2005.

This is pretty cool, Nice Is Neat rock the fucking house.

SuperKnux
02-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Ha ha, awesome. I'm glad Trent showed that guy he means business.

Needless to say, I do not want to download anymore songs other than "My Violent Heart" and "Survivalism" despite Trent actually leaking them himself. While I will read the opinions and lyrics of upcoming tracks, I think I'm satisifed with these two for now. I'm strong like that. : P

And, yeah.. I hope you find a pen drive man. That would fucking rule.

leo3375
02-21-2007, 05:23 AM
what is KMFDM?

German industrial band. Worth checking out. Not quite as heavy as Rammstein.

Yatesy
02-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Anyone else getting a Pretty Hate Machine vibe off these new songs?

leo3375
02-22-2007, 08:50 AM
So there's a short teaser video up at the Year Zero mini-site. Go ahead and watch it.
http://yearzero.nin.com/

Yatesy
02-22-2007, 10:49 AM
That thing totally surprised me! This album is just sounding better each time something new is discovered. The album cover is pretty cool, not surprised they used "The Presence". The random government warning on the new site (www.artisresistance.com) made me thing ftw too.

SuperKnux
02-23-2007, 06:14 PM
In honor of the amazingness that is Trent Reznor and Year Zero, (and another attempt at me whoreing out my drawings) here is a portrait of Trent that I drew a while back:

http://superknux.googlepages.com/Portraits_TrentReznorAllThePigsLinedUp.jpg

Enjoy!

Venom Symbiote
02-23-2007, 07:56 PM
Heh, he still looks so weird with the short hair. Freaked me out a little when I saw them back in '05, surprised. "Who the fuck's the bald dude?" - "That's Trent." - "Well, whaddya know?"

Weird.

bouncingcoles
02-24-2007, 08:30 AM
In honor of the amazingness that is Trent Reznor and Year Zero, (and another attempt at me whoreing out my drawings) here is a portrait of Trent that I drew a while back:

Enjoy!

that looks sweet. good job

leo3375
02-24-2007, 09:14 AM

Enjoy!

Already commented on it at DeviantART.

Yatesy
02-24-2007, 12:00 PM
OMFG! I'm watching them tomorrow! It only seemed like 2 week ago when I got my tickets but yeah tomorrow. I'll post on Monday with a review.

Venom Symbiote
02-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Hwazaa? So Nice Is Neat are touring already? What the fucklebobbles?

Yatesy
02-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Yeah, originally it was just a tour of Europe but they have some dates in Australia and Japan now as well.

Venom Symbiote
02-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Fucking yeah!

Research time. Purchase I will. Attend I shall.

Navampa
02-24-2007, 04:43 PM
In Soviet Russia, Nine Inch Nails releases YOU!!

leo3375
02-25-2007, 06:54 PM
First of all, a flash drive was found taped to a flyer taped to the barricade at tonight's concert in Manchester. It contained a photo and a CD-quality MP3 of the song "In This Twilight."

Second, if you've been following the ARG, the image on the drive led to the website Hollywood In Memoriam (http://www.hollywoodinmemoriam), which deals with the event that sparked everything: a dirty bomb attack in LA and bioterror attacks in Anaheim.

Yatesy
02-26-2007, 09:45 AM
OMG I was near the front as well! That's teh suck even more than the bouncers thrwo giving picks out. Anyway the gig was good and Ladytron made good support. I also cannot complain about the set list (only 2 songs off With Teeth! xD) Anyway here's an approx set list...

1. Pilgrimage
2. Mr Self Destruct
3. Last
4. Sin
5. Terrible Lie
6. March of the Pigs
7. Something I Can Never Have
8. Closer
9. Ruiner
10. Burn
11. Wish
12. Help Me I Am In Hell
13. Eraser
14. Adrift and at Peace/La Mer
15. Into the Void
16. No, You Don't
17. Only
18. The Day the World Went Away
19. Hurt
20. The Hand That Feeds
21. Head Like a Hole

EDIT:After reading that site I've just thought of something. It came out the same night as the 79th awards! Trent really has gone into a lot of detail with this album. Also I noticed he was wearing a camo green top with fake bullet holsters.

bouncingcoles
02-28-2007, 10:08 AM
OMG I was near the front as well! That's teh suck even more than the bouncers thrwo giving picks out. Anyway the gig was good and Ladytron made good support. I also cannot complain about the set list (only 2 songs off With Teeth! xD) Anyway here's an approx set list...

1. Pilgrimage
2. Mr Self Destruct
3. Last
4. Sin
5. Terrible Lie
6. March of the Pigs
7. Something I Can Never Have
8. Closer
9. Ruiner
10. Burn
11. Wish
12. Help Me I Am In Hell
13. Eraser
14. Adrift and at Peace/La Mer
15. Into the Void
16. No, You Don't
17. Only
18. The Day the World Went Away
19. Hurt
20. The Hand That Feeds
21. Head Like a Hole

EDIT:After reading that site I've just thought of something. It came out the same night as the 79th awards! Trent really has gone into a lot of detail with this album. Also I noticed he was wearing a camo green top with fake bullet holsters.

Thats a kick ass set list! He played great songs off the fragile!

Yatesy
02-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah I was more wow about them playing Last, first time it's ever been played in the UK :cool:. Mr Self Destruct was a brilliant opener though, was played completely different and sounded better. Also the new song=best one so far. I always say that but it's always the case.

Venom Symbiote
02-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Heh, that's a pretty sweet setlist. Nice.

When I saw them on the With Teeth tour they still only played like 3 songs off that album though. Funny.

Oh well. I'm loving "Survivalism" so far.

Yatesy
02-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Yeah, well they actually change their set list quite a lot, this is taken from the manchester the day after the one I went to...

1. Somewhat Damaged
2. You Know What You Are?
3. We're In This Together
4. March of the Pigs
5. Piggy
6. Closer
7. Suck
8. Only
9. With_Teeth
10. Wish
11. The Big Comedown
12. The Day The World Went Away
13. Dead Souls
14. Burn
15. Down In It
16. Gave Up
17. Hurt
18. The Hand That Feeds
19. Starfuckers, Inc.
20. Head Like a Hole

3 songs off With Teeth but We're In This Together! Ah well I got Last instead which will do. xD Also the lucky bastards in The Spiral listened to the new album whilst me and various other people were freezing outside waiting to get in!

leo3375
02-28-2007, 08:27 PM
…Also the lucky bastards in The Spiral listened to the new album whilst me and various other people were freezing outside waiting to get in!

I know someone who got into that. She got pizza, cold drinks, AND a first listen to Year Zero. I shouldn't be jealous. I really shouldn't. Mostly because she didn't actually MEET them. But I am. I guess it's the pizza and the tunes that did it.

And if you haven't picked up the Beside You In Time DVD yet, I suggest you do so. It's pure awesomeness. No Easter Eggs, but the sound, video, and performance are excellent!

bouncingcoles
03-01-2007, 09:10 AM
holy shit they played where in this together? that must have been fucking amazing. one of my fav nin songs. that was the first time they have ever played that song live since they didnt on the fragility tour. Its also great he started playing the song Last because before this tour he never played that song live before either!

Yatesy
03-01-2007, 10:21 AM
The time I mentioned was the 2nd time ever, they played in Spain first i think. Was first time in UK though. I wish i was there. =[ And yeah I need to get that DVD sounds pretty sweet, the trailers were great anyway. xD

leo3375
03-01-2007, 11:21 AM
The time I mentioned was the 2nd time ever, they played in Spain first i think. Was first time in UK though. I wish i was there. =[ And yeah I need to get that DVD sounds pretty sweet, the trailers were great anyway. xD

The DVD is worth every penny. No Easter Eggs, but the sound and video almost made me feel like I was there again. I just needed to be crushed between people and watching for crowdsurfers.

bouncingcoles
03-02-2007, 08:25 AM
The DVD is worth every penny. No Easter Eggs, but the sound and video almost made me feel like I was there again. I just needed to be crushed between people and watching for crowdsurfers.

ya the dvd is great. its as close as i can get to re living the winter and summer tour over again. If you dont have their old dvd from the 2000 tour called "and all that could have been" id highly recommend that you get it.

SuperKnux
03-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Fuckin' A, the DVD owns.

Say, you guys know where I can find the stereo mp3 rips of the tracks? I remember this dude in ETS posted them, but his link was quickly removed. I would really love to burn the tracks on a disc.

leo3375
03-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Fuckin' A, the DVD owns.

Say, you guys know where I can find the stereo mp3 rips of the tracks? I remember this dude in ETS posted them, but his link was quickly removed. I would really love to burn the tracks on a disc.

There should be plenty of links on the Year Zero board at ETS. Currently, four tracks are available.

And I do have AATCHB on both DVD and the Deluxe CD edition with Still. I highly recommend getting Still as it's an absolutely beautiful piece of work. The only Halos I don't have are Only and Survivalism but I plan on ordering both when Survivalism drops next week.

bouncingcoles
03-02-2007, 10:04 PM
There should be plenty of links on the Year Zero board at ETS. Currently, four tracks are available.

And I do have AATCHB on both DVD and the Deluxe CD edition with Still. I highly recommend getting Still as it's an absolutely beautiful piece of work. The only Halos I don't have are Only and Survivalism but I plan on ordering both when Survivalism drops next week.

yes i have still it is a masterpiece

leo3375
03-03-2007, 07:56 AM
"The Beginning Of The End" has leaked. Currently a radio rip is available but I'll let you know when a CD-quality version is available.

Yatesy
03-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Just downloading it off ETS now :cool:. I should really be on the PC more often. And Still is amazing, The Fragile in particular.

leo3375
03-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Just downloading it off ETS now :cool:. I should really be on the PC more often. And Still is amazing, The Fragile in particular.

I plan on using "Adrift And At Peace" as the processional for my wedding in September. It's going to be outdoors and it's just such a pretty piece of music.

bouncingcoles
03-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Below is the link to the radio rip of the beginning. its good quality. its my fav songs so far! LISTEN TO IT

http://www.symphonyofnoise.com/nails/YearZeroRelated/tbote.mp3

leo3375
03-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Reports are coming in that about a dozen flash drives were given to people in line for tonight's concert in London. There is speculation that they contain either a CD-quality rip of "The Beginning Of The End," or the video for "Survivalism" (a gray rectangle appeared by it on the Year Zero mini-site today), or both.

Either way, the NINternet is gonna be insane tonight!

Venom Symbiote
03-07-2007, 02:51 PM
What's with all of these flashdrives? God this "guerilla marketing" stuff pisses me off.

SuperKnux
03-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Why the hell does it piss you off?

This shit is fucking awesome. I hope it's the video to Survivalism.

leo3375
03-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Why the hell does it piss you off?

This shit is fucking awesome. I hope it's the video to Survivalism.

It is indeed the "Survivalism" video! Check out Echoing The Sound for a link to the lo-res version (hi-res should be up soon). I'm not going to spoil anything for anyone, but there is no way MTV will air it without butchering it.

EDIT: Here's a link to the hi-res version!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1XM0KUR

bouncingcoles
03-08-2007, 07:19 PM
personally i think the video is very lame. almost as lame as the only video.

SuperKnux
03-09-2007, 09:34 AM
I thought the ending was awesome. It was such a suprise for me.

I was under the impression the swat team was going to go nab the person viewing the monitors (which was basically us), but apparently not.

Yatesy
03-09-2007, 12:41 PM
I thought the ending was awesome. It was such a suprise for me.

I was under the impression the swat team was going to go nab the person viewing the monitors (which was basically us), but apparently not.

I think that was the point but the ending didn't really suprise me. The reason being behind the whole concept of the government censering the art (artisresistance.com).

EDIT: Oh yeah NiN movie rumor ftw? Don't have a link but will post one...if I find any.

EDIT2: link (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8350)

Venom Symbiote
03-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I mean, I love the guy but...Reznor you ambitious yuppie fuck. :p

bouncingcoles
04-04-2007, 07:58 PM
hear the new album on the website! its fucking great!

Venom Symbiote
04-05-2007, 04:30 AM
I've listened to it start to finish twice now (had already heard the four previous released tracks, and I really really dig "In This Twilight"), and it's not that I...don't like it as such, it's just not initially "wow"ing me.

Perhaps it's because it's very close stylistically to With Teeth, which again wasn't bad, I'm just more of a fan of the Downward Spiral/The Fragile era sound I guess.

And yeah, I know, every album that Trent puts out has a different sound, none is exactly alike (the above three aren't exactly similar, but...that "era" of the band seems to appeal to me more). This definitely has elements more complex than With Teeth, which is great.

It just seems the same style upon initial listening. I'm sure it will grow on me, and I already like it better than their previous release. It's just not grabbing me by the balls and screaming "this is totally fucking awesome".

leo3375
04-05-2007, 08:06 AM
I got my first listen of Year Zero at a listening party last month and my initial thought was that it was much better than With Teeth. However, since obtaining MP3s of the songs yesterday (I won't say where) and giving it another listen, I really, really like it. It's still not as good as The Downward Spiral but I think it's as good as, if not better than, The Fragile.

And Trent said that some people will love it while others will hate it. And that it will take a few listens before everything about it really takes root.

And just for the record, I will be deleting and replacing the MP3 files I got as soon as I get my physical copy of the album.

Venom Symbiote
04-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Why do bands release entire albums online? I'll never really understand that. At least not with big bands like Nails.

It's more than just promotion and marketing teasers, those I can comprehend. But entire releases online, it's crazy. Makes me LESS likely to buy the disc in most cases, although since this is NIN I'll definitely be picking this up.

bouncingcoles
04-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Why do bands release entire albums online? I'll never really understand that. At least not with big bands like Nails.

It's more than just promotion and marketing teasers, those I can comprehend. But entire releases online, it's crazy. Makes me LESS likely to buy the disc in most cases, although since this is NIN I'll definitely be picking this up.

trent knows people are going to get some shitty quality version of the album before it comes out and he would rather have people just have the cd quality version instead if they are going to get it before it comes out.

leo3375
04-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Trent isn't exactly thrilled that the whole thing leaked already. He also seems more pissed that people went ahaead and posted shitty-quality pictures and scans of the CD itself, the packaging, and the liner notes. I looked at those images, and the quality is total shite. But I'm still anticipating the arrival of my CD in 10 days!

And I should be getting my German Survivalism CD sometime between Today and Thursday, and my Only CD sometime between Wednesday and the 16.

I should also mention that it's been a rough week for Trent. So that's been having an effect on him. He really needs to relax after this tour ends on Tuesday.

leo3375
04-14-2007, 03:37 PM
As I was entering my apartment after finishing my morning jog, FiancÚ was just leaving and he informed of some "fun mail" I received. I saw a padded envelope on my desk and promptly opened it. Lo and behold, it was my copy of Year Zero! I can't wait to blow up my surround-sound system with it.

And, being the ethincal person I am, I deleted the torrent I downloaded and its files, and thus have stopped seeding it. So if you haven't pre-ordered it, BUY YOUR OWN DAMN COPY!

bouncingcoles
04-14-2007, 05:57 PM
im pretty excited to buy the new album. although i am not that impressed with the album. i mean its a good album but by nine inch nails standards its not at all his best.

Venom Symbiote
04-14-2007, 07:21 PM
BouncingColes, it beats the hell out of With Teeth.

"Meet Your Master", "In This Twilight", and the GENIUS electronicy-instrumental bit in "Great Destroyer" are highlights for me. Three of the strongest songs he's ever released.

Original prankstA
04-14-2007, 08:12 PM
they were playing the entire album on my local alternative station and i have to say I couldn't stand most of it

Venom Symbiote
04-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Yeah, but you're from Detroit. You probably enjoy the Insane Clown Posse, for Christ's sake.

leo3375
04-15-2007, 06:42 AM
they were playing the entire album on my local alternative station and i have to say I couldn't stand most of it

You really should listen to it a couple more times. You'll hear things you didn't notice before, and it could grow on you.

bouncingcoles
04-15-2007, 10:32 AM
BouncingColes, it beats the hell out of With Teeth.

"Meet Your Master", "In This Twilight", and the GENIUS electronicy-instrumental bit in "Great Destroyer" are highlights for me. Three of the strongest songs he's ever released.

i agree it is better then with teeth, but not by much in my opinion. Those are definetly good songs though, except i dislike the end of Great destroyer, i mean its cool but its a little too much for me.

bouncingcoles
04-15-2007, 10:33 AM
listened to it on myspace. it all sounds the same to me. I liked Capital G though.

ya thats understandable but its a pretty good album. i suggest you check it out again.

Llamas
04-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Can anyone possibly upload the album for me? I understand if nobody will, or... well, I didn't read every post in here, so I'm not even sure it's out yet... in which case, ignore my post. :)

leo3375
04-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Can anyone possibly upload the album for me? I understand if nobody will, or... well, I didn't read every post in here, so I'm not even sure it's out yet... in which case, ignore my post. :)

It comes out tomorrow in Europe and Australia, and Tuesday in the US. It's currently streaming at http://yearzero.nin.com

I had a torrent of it but I have since deleted it, stopped seeding it, and replaced the files seeing as I got my copy early.

bouncingcoles
04-15-2007, 05:34 PM

buy it........

bd007h
04-17-2007, 03:30 PM
It comes out today, but It leaked a few weeks ago.

bd007h
04-17-2007, 03:37 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iaxuo

There it is for anyone that wants it

Yatesy
04-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Just brought the album today and it's pretty damn good, Capital G in particular. I also think the disc changing color is pretty sweet too.

bd007h
04-21-2007, 02:18 PM
yeah, Capital G. is my favorite on the album.

bouncingcoles
04-22-2007, 10:21 AM
yeah, Capital G. is my favorite on the album.

im listening to that song right now actually. yes its definetly one of my favorite songs on the album

SuperKnux
04-22-2007, 10:36 AM
There are a lot of really great songs on this. Trent Reznor has most certainly outdone himself. This is some of his finest work since the Downward Spiral.

bouncingcoles
04-22-2007, 10:41 AM
apparently capital G is supposed to be the next single in June. hopefully the video for the song will be sweet

SuperKnux
04-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah, the video needs to be awesome.

What do you think the third single will be? I'm thinking it might be a either "God Given" or "Meet Your Master", cause they seem to have a single-esque atmosphere to them. (Atleast to me.)

bouncingcoles
04-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah, the video needs to be awesome.

What do you think the third single will be? I'm thinking it might be a either "God Given" or "Meet Your Master", cause they seem to have a single-esque atmosphere to them. (Atleast to me.)

i kinda think either the good soldier or beginning of the end. although meet your master is a possibility as well.

nieh
05-23-2007, 07:26 AM
I've never really paid much attention to NIN but my friend sent me a link to the Year Zero ARG thing on wikipedia and I've been reading through everything on there. I had no idea there was a game going along with the album, I thought it was just random promotional stuff he was doing. The amount of effort that had to go into making the game and the album and the hidden messages (i.e. hiding things in songs that can be seen when running them through a spectrogram) is insane. I think I'm going to check it out.

SuperKnux
05-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Hellz yeah, you need to check it out. It'll BLOW AWAY YO MIND!

: O

Venom Symbiote
05-23-2007, 04:03 PM
"Capital G" is getting waaay too much attention.

The song is good, but there's better on the album.

"Meet Your Master" and "The Great Destroyer" are just batshit fucking loco amazing.

leo3375
05-24-2007, 06:50 AM
"Capital G" is getting waaay too much attention.

The song is good, but there's better on the album.

"Meet Your Master" and "The Great Destroyer" are just batshit fucking loco amazing.

"Vessel" and "The Greater Good" are also all kinds of awesomeness.

And I've heard some rumors about what Trent is doing with the 2-month break in touring, one of which has already been confirmed as untrue:

1. Secret shows across the US. Of course, Trent just revealed that he's going to start working on the follow-up album once he returns to the States this weekend.

2. Remix album! On a post at NIN.com he said he's planning one. Perhaps he's been working on it during the Australia/Japan tour?

3. Recent interviews in Kerrang! magazine and the Australia Sun-Herald led to a big rumor about what Trent's got going on outside of NIN this summer. And if this rumor is true all I can say is this: Trent, it's about damn time!

Yatesy
05-24-2007, 02:37 PM
NiN are playing with Foo Fighters in Ireland in August apparently, which I'm probably going to. Anyway favourite song off Year Zero is The Good Soldier just for the outro but a lot of the album is still growing on me.

leo3375
05-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Shameless plug time:

I'm a mod over at the NIN Wiki, which is fast becoming THE place for information on NIN and the ARG. Granted, the Hotline is and always will be the best source for news, but the Wiki is worth looking through. Check it out:

http://www.ninwiki.com

bouncingcoles
06-09-2007, 02:03 PM
hey guys a renewed this thread to see how peoples opinions on it have changed

leo3375
06-10-2007, 06:45 PM
hey guys a renewed this thread to see how peoples opinions on it have changed

Not much. I still like it a lot but I don't listen to it often. I guess I'm scared of overplaying it since I like to listen to it on my home stereo rather than on my computer or iPod.

SuperKnux
06-12-2007, 02:51 PM
My thoughts still haven't changed. The album is still fucking amazing and one of the best mainstream releases of the year. I look forward to all the future projects TR has in store for this album (ie. remix album, music videos, possible movie/show/book/videogame/ytmd/wtf).