PDA

View Full Version : Dear NOAMR

Sin Studly
02-20-2007, 08:32 AM
In an anarchistic utopia, what vital skills and labour would you provide for the rest of your community?

Whiplash
02-20-2007, 09:11 AM
He'd be a petrolstation opperator.

Sin Studly
02-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Working for a petrol station? No, in an Anarchistic utopia, there would be no corporations, so petrol suppliers would drill, collect, transport and sell the petrol themselves.

NOAMR
02-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Hm, guess I'll do some mathematical stuff, finding out how we organise the best. Like how the traffic lights will work the best, that kinda stuff. Or decovering things I don't even now what purpose it has in real life, but where I'm sure someone else want to find that out.
Btw, in anarchism, people can still work together.

Sin Studly
02-20-2007, 01:18 PM
If you work on figuring out how traffic lights are best organised, who will pay you?

Whiplash
02-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Just make this a thread were everyone needs to figure out what they would be.

Sin Studly
02-20-2007, 01:37 PM
I would be an intergalactic bounty hunter.

H1T_That
02-20-2007, 01:42 PM
I would be an intergalactic bounty hunter.

I'd probably be your apprentice, cleaning your equipment and maintaining our space cruiser etc.

Whiplash
02-20-2007, 01:44 PM
I'd be a hitman for hire, taking out everyone for the right price.

H1T_That
02-20-2007, 01:45 PM
I'd be a hitman for hire, taking out everyone for the right price.

Uh, a bounty hunter?

Copy.

Whiplash
02-20-2007, 01:47 PM
No, a bounty hunter hunts down people with a price on there head for there own interest. I on the other hand take down people in silence who do not know they have a price on there head.

H1T_That
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
No, a bounty hunter hunts down people with a price on there head for there own interest. I on the other hand take down people in silence who do not know they have a price on there head.

Good point, you still copied though.

Whiplash
02-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Fine, thats what you think. What else would you have me be?

H1T_That
02-20-2007, 01:51 PM
My bitch..

Whiplash
02-20-2007, 01:52 PM
So, i would be the bitch of someone else's bitch. Thats would blow.
Naaah, I sticking with the hitman thing.

H1T_That
02-20-2007, 01:55 PM
That would put you somewhat down the food-chain.

You could just be a pimp and supply everyone with bitches.

Whiplash
02-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Were really killing this thread.

H1T_That
02-20-2007, 01:58 PM
It wasn't really going anywhere.

wheelchairman
02-20-2007, 02:06 PM
I'd own a company that forced people to live in communes and do work for no money while I reaped the benefits of it. Then I would pay the women and the minorities less money.
Yep, that's what I'd do.

RickyCrack
02-20-2007, 02:14 PM
I'd be an astronaut.

no wait! I'd be a bulbasaur!

Sin Studly
02-20-2007, 02:36 PM
No, a bounty hunter hunts down people with a price on there head for there own interest.

No, not at all. A bounty hunter traps, poisons and/or shoots small pests such as rabbits and foxes, and gets paid per nose by farmers seeking to protect their crops.

I'd do that, except intergalactically.

Whiplash
02-21-2007, 08:36 AM
That sounds kinda boring, I'd rather hunt down people then rabbits.

NOAMR
02-21-2007, 08:44 AM
If you work on figuring out how traffic lights are best organised, who will pay you?

I would live in a mutualist/free gift-community, everyone will give me plenty of things for my perfect working traffic lights. Do you wish to give me some of your rabbits, you're payed or whatever anyway by the farmers.

Whiplash
02-21-2007, 09:00 AM
Were in Belgium are you from anyway?

Sin Studly
02-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I would live in a mutualist/free gift-community, everyone will give me plenty of things for my perfect working traffic lights.

No they wouldn't. When is the last time you've thought to yourself "Hey, those traffic lights are organised pretty well, I should give something to the person who designed them."? Why do you think we need tax collectors?

Mota Boy
02-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Personally, I'd be on the front lines organizing a militia to take over and rule before anyone else did. If NOAMR hasn't yet given up his foolish idealism, I might honestly have to kill him.

Sin Studly
02-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Personally, I'd be on the front lines organizing a militia to take over and rule before anyone else did.

Good plan. I'd attach myself to a biker gang by sucking dicks and lying about knowing how to cook meth. Then I guess I'd apply myself to thinking up a way out of getting crucified when they find out I can't cook meth.

Any ideas for that would be real appreciated.

That_Guy91
02-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Learn how to cook meth?

Sin Studly
02-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Requires effort, next idea plz.

Mota Boy
02-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Be really, really good at sucking cock.

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 12:10 AM
Maybe I'll just get a job in Per's company, since I'm white and male.

Hey Per, zero sexual harrassment regulations, amirite?

NOAMR
02-22-2007, 05:18 AM
She sounds like Belgium flamande.

*sniffs*

btw there was a hoax not so long ago whereby Belgium had been annexed by France or sth along those lines - in any case, Belgium proper had vanished. This false news elicited great laughs round here.

article (http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/12/14/news/belgium.php) it's all here, how Dutch-speaking Flanders had seceded, leaving French-speaking Wallonia... Belgium was dissolved. Truly funny from what I recall. Though I have not yet asked the opinion of my Dutch-speaking Belgian mate.

Yeah, I also tought it was pretty funny. It exally sayed the dutch part(flemish) and the french part (wallonie)were split up(I don't think they spoke about annexing). So 2 little Belgiums, like we are too big right now:). The funny thing was a lot of people believed it, while it was way over it(well, I've only seen the beginning, and when I allready knew it was fake, since the emission was in Wallonie). A lot of flemish politicians were chocked by it anyway, and tought it was over it.

No they wouldn't. When is the last time you've thought to yourself "Hey, those traffic lights are organised pretty well, I should give something to the person who designed them."? Why do you think we need tax collectors?

That's because today it's structured with taxes. I would live in a society were everyone gives everything away for free(well, plus-minus that all products(ie as long as no-one use it yet) are collective). Perhaps there would only be 100 of fools in the whole world, but we'll get together and still have what we want.

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 05:32 AM
It would be a good idea though, i mean come on you Belgiums don't even have your own language. Insted you have a freaking dialect, French and German.

NOAMR
02-22-2007, 07:33 AM
We speak dutch, like in the netherlands, not fucking german. Well, we also got a really small part were they speak german.

@Dusky: in high school, everyone has to go to the courses, so never going to school is not possible in most schools. At university, you can go whenever you like. But teachers don't just read papers, unless he went to a special school. We always speak about that our schoolsystem is the best in the world, or our students are the best in mathematicans or languages or whatever. Not that it is so good, but perhaps it's still relativity good.

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 07:48 AM
We speak dutch, like in the netherlands, not fucking german. Well, we also got a really small part were they speak german.

Its not like in the netherlands, Belgiun is dutch with a speaking disorder. :p

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 08:26 AM
That's because today it's structured with taxes.

If people didn't have to pay taxes, nobody would. I can't tell you the amount of times I've told people collecting money for crippled kids to fuck off and die.

Perhaps there would only be 100 of fools in the whole world, but we'll get together and still have what we want.

And the biker-gang militia that me and Mota are in, funded by Per's company, will come along with guns and make you give us everything you own, then we'll rape you and leave you naked in a ditch with internal injuries in the middle of winter. Why? Just because we can.

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 08:30 AM
There need to be something to counter your bickergang, I'll start a brotherhood of hitmen. Not that we declare war on you guy's or something, but it woulnd be much fun if there was just one super power.

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 08:38 AM
We counter your brotherhood of hitmen with bulbasaur.

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Crap! , i didn't see that one coming. I guess i'm just gonne have to send squirtle your way.

NOAMR
02-22-2007, 08:48 AM
If people didn't have to pay taxes, nobody would. I can't tell you the amount of times I've told people collecting money for crippled kids to fuck off and die.

And the biker-gang militia that me and Mota are in, funded by Per's company, will come along with guns and make you give us everything you own, then we'll rape you and leave you naked in a ditch with internal injuries in the middle of winter. Why? Just because we can.

You can do things like that right now also, why aren't you doing it?

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 08:50 AM
You want to get raped and murderd and left naked in a ditch?!:eek:

Wow, I've heard of strange fetishes but this takes the cake.

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 09:00 AM
You can do things like that right now also, why aren't you doing it?

Because of police and prisons, which taxes pay for.

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Fuck the police, Autar....Anarchy!!!!

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Without the police, me and Mota would be fucking you.

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 09:23 AM
You do mean NOAMR, right??? * looks scared*

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 09:30 AM
NOAMR probably fights better than you, sissykicker.

Whiplash
02-22-2007, 09:33 AM
If you say so man.

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 10:24 AM
What are the five best places to bite a man in a fight?

wheelchairman
02-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey Per, zero sexual harrassment regulations, amirite?

Haha, heavens no potential employee. This is a free society! The plan is so far to make everyone give us there food. So that they will be then forced to work for us in order to give it back. Thus effectively controlling the economy. What a glorious anarcho-fun society it will be. From each to me, from me sparingly to the rest.

p.s. We simply won't feed Whiplash's gang of teenage hitmen. We don't need that kind of hassle.

RickyCrack
02-22-2007, 10:59 AM
But in a true utopian anarcho society people willingly trade their skills to one another out of free will and smiles and happy. This means that if I were a doctor I would willingly perform a complex open heart surgery which could take hours and hours for free simply because some jackass who didn't get a phd in internal medicine can make a simple fucking stop light without feeling gyped.

wheelchairman
02-22-2007, 11:02 AM
He'd probably get it done by the traffic light jackass, I mean how hard can it be?

EDIT: My company would do it for free. When it comes down to it, the starving masses just want meat, they don't really care(nor would they notice) what kind.

Mota Boy
02-22-2007, 12:47 PM
There need to be something to counter your bickergang... but it wouldn't be much fun if there was just one super power.No, because then we'd be at war with each other. If you tried to start up your own gang, it would be because you both a) didn't have enough invested in the current society that you couldn't trick yourself into thinking you could make it better at risk of your own life b) aren't sufficiently afraid of us.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to improve the economy enough to the point that you'd be unwilling to give up your day job, thus forcing us to torture and kill you, your gang and perhaps even your loved ones just to prevent a future challenge.

endlesst0m
02-22-2007, 02:43 PM
It's wierd...anarchists are usually those "People suck" and "I hate everyone" type people. But then when it comes to thier political theories, all the sudden they're counting on the good in people's hearts to uphold social order.

wheelchairman
02-22-2007, 03:26 PM
It's wierd...anarchists are usually those "People suck" and "I hate everyone" type people.
No, that's punks.

wheelchairman
02-22-2007, 03:28 PM
But in a true utopian anarcho society people willingly trade their skills to one another out of free will and smiles and happy. This means that if I were a doctor I would willingly perform a complex open heart surgery which could take hours and hours for free simply because some jackass who didn't get a phd in internal medicine can make a simple fucking stop light without feeling gyped.

While I can't answer for an anarchist, I thought I should respond to this with the logic generally used among marxists (and since I don't respect NOAMR to know logic, I figure I'll just play Devil's Advocate.) The idea would be that of course the heart surgeon is by far more invaluable. You could take a barber for instance, and argue that his services are used at a significantly higher frequence. Nearly balancing it out. So while one is more invaluable, one is used more frequently. That would be the logic.

Little_Miss_1565
02-22-2007, 08:16 PM
My special skill is receiving oral sex. I'll gladly do that for hours while RickyCrack complains about doing some eensy weensy surgeries and NOAMR fucks up the traffic patterns.

Mota Boy
02-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Unfortunately, post-apocalyptic environments are strictly patriarchical, at least according to every Hollywood documentary on the subject. You'd have to start out as the faux-hooker/assassin and work your way up. Fortunately, there are apparently myriad positions for faux/hooker/assassins in the post-apocalyptic world.

wheelchairman
02-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Unfortunately, post-apocalyptic environments are strictly patriarchical, at least according to every Hollywood documentary on the subject. You'd have to start out as the faux-hooker/assassin and work your way up. Fortunately, there are apparently myriad positions for faux/hooker/assassins in the post-apocalyptic world.

Well Waterworld seemed like an equal opportunity to post-apocalyptic society.

RickyCrack
02-23-2007, 12:02 AM
My special skill is receiving oral sex. I'll gladly do that for hours while RickyCrack complains about doing some eensy weensy surgeries and NOAMR fucks up the traffic patterns.

I think I've already established my position in the new world order as a bulbasaur for hire.

wheelchairman
02-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Watch out! A charmander!

http://mipagina.aol.com.mx/charmilles150/Charmander.bmp

Sin Studly
02-23-2007, 12:13 AM
My special skill is receiving oral sex.

You'll probably get paid more for it than NOAMR will get paid for trying to fix traffic lights.

Good luck getting tofu, though.

Mota Boy
02-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Well Waterworld seemed like an equal opportunity to post-apocalyptic society.Granted, I only saw it when I was 10, if that, but the protagonist was Kevin Costner - the only man able to defeat the current superpower in the water-logged region - the male-dominated Smokers. Granted, I only saw it as a child and so I can't fully defend myself, but it seems like the men were in control, and the female love interest (again, a foil for Costner) was only presented as a strong woman in a man's world.

wheelchairman
02-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Well there were those floating island cities full of peasants, and I think a woman or two might've been on the ruling council. Not to mention the love interest's former job was bartender.

Whiplash
02-23-2007, 02:02 AM
No, because then we'd be at war with each other. If you tried to start up your own gang, it would be because you both a) didn't have enough invested in the current society that you couldn't trick yourself into thinking you could make it better at risk of your own life b) aren't sufficiently afraid of us.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to improve the economy enough to the point that you'd be unwilling to give up your day job, thus forcing us to torture and kill you, your gang and perhaps even your loved ones just to prevent a future challenge.

Ok, so we would be at war. And beleave me i would give you a run for your money.
Maybe this would escalate into WW4 ( it would be the most obvious that WW3 destroy'd civilization).

Mota Boy
02-23-2007, 02:25 AM
... Not to mention the love interest's former job was bartender.Yeah, I'm about to be promoted to bartender and I'll be the only male that works there full time (granted, that sounds significantly more impressive until you learn that I'm one of three people who will do so). Bartenders as females ain't exactly groundbreaking.

But yeah, I somewhat remembered a chick ruling the atoll that got destroyed by a male-dominated organization, but I considered that a throwaway bid to multiculturalism more than an actual breakdown of traditional lines.

Mota Boy
02-23-2007, 02:26 AM
Ok, so we would be at wat. And beleave me i would give you a run for your money.
Maybe this would escalate into WW4 ( it would be the most obvious that WW3 destroy'd civilization).Uh, yeah.

Whiplash
02-23-2007, 02:41 AM
Hahahaha, Ok I just took that waaaaay to seriously.

Jakebert
02-23-2007, 03:50 AM
My role in the anarchistic society would be breaking into people's houses at night, killing them, and stealing their stuff to support myself. And since there's no real police force, I'd get away with it since there would be no way of figuring out who did it! Anarchy is a beautiful thing!

Sin Studly
02-23-2007, 04:03 AM
Who's up for a nice roasted joint of long-pig.

NOAMR
02-23-2007, 08:21 AM
My role in the anarchistic society would be breaking into people's houses at night, killing them, and stealing their stuff to support myself. And since there's no real police force, I'd get away with it since there would be no way of figuring out who did it! Anarchy is a beautiful thing!

Unless you got killed yourself by someone were you broke in, like when you break into Sin's house, who always sleeps with a knife in his hand, dreaming he kills everyone and so manicly moving dangerous with his arms( he can't really even kill someone in real life, so he has to do it in his dreams).

wheelchairman
02-23-2007, 08:26 AM
I think even despite the criminal being a victim of his social background, even I would try and hurt him as badly as possible. Now I'm no martial arts master, and to much of a pussy to think I'd do good in a long fight, so I would try to take whoever out as fast and as hard as possible. I think that's normal...

Sin Studly
02-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Unless you got killed yourself by someone were you broke in, like when you break into Sin's house.

So you're basically admitting that under anarchism, it'll be a free-for-all knifefight where the victor takes whatever rape and plunder they desire?

NOAMR
02-23-2007, 03:04 PM
So you're basically admitting that under anarchism, it'll be a free-for-all knifefight where the victor takes whatever rape and plunder they desire?

Euhm, nope, survival of the fittest is this society, with the government(wheelchairman's company would really be a new government). Those who decide to fight, kill and plunder, will soon see it only brings disadvantages, you're constantly have the fear to get killed also. Tho I'm pro self-defense.

RickyCrack
02-23-2007, 03:09 PM
Euhm, nope, survival of the fittest is this society, with the government(wheelchairman's company would really be a new government). Those who decide to fight, kill and plunder, will soon see it only brings disadvantages, you're constantly have the fear to get killed also. Tho I'm pro self-defense.

Everyone will live in fear of being killed. Just because you're all liek omg no violense, it isn't going to stop you from losing in a knife fight, or from being shanked for no reason.

Sin Studly
02-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Those who decide to fight, kill and plunder, will soon see it only brings disadvantages, you're constantly have the fear to get killed also.

I dunno, it brings quite a lot of advantages too... like, being able to take whatever the fuck you want from people, whenever you want. Or being able to fuck any pussy you feel like fucking, no matter what the woman attached to it thinks of the idea. Or, say, getting a nice feed of long-pig while everyone else starves.

Seriously, if people choose to live by the sword/die by the sword now, what makes you think they'll stop when there are no police around?

H1T_That
02-24-2007, 04:29 AM

In that case, i'd knife you while you were fixing the traffic lights.

NOAMR
02-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Everyone will live in fear of being killed. Just because you're all liek omg no violense, it isn't going to stop you from losing in a knife fight, or from being shanked for no reason.

Dunno, but I think there is more chance I'll kill a killer' son of a bitch then a no-violence hippy. Guess there are plenty of people where that's the same, you'll get faster to killing or hurting someone in revenge, then just kill someone for fun or money.

I dunno, it brings quite a lot of advantages too... like, being able to take whatever the fuck you want from people, whenever you want. Or being able to fuck any pussy you feel like fucking, no matter what the woman attached to it thinks of the idea. Or, say, getting a nice feed of long-pig while everyone else starves.

Seriously, if people choose to live by the sword/die by the sword now, what makes you think they'll stop when there are no police around?

You'll soon or late see there will be no woman who wants to fuck you, or no-one who wants to give something cuz he likes you. You'll get very lonely. What do you think of the idea you live in a community where everyone likes to steal and rape? You get what you want, we get what we want(no gangs and love ,friendship etc etc:) ).

Perhaps because a lot of them don't feel like having a choice? Choosing between a life with everything you want by stealing, and a life where you work your ass of for your boss and still live in the dirty slums, is easier made then choosing between work a bit and having friends you like and a life of stealing and raping with the whole world hating you.

Sin Studly
02-24-2007, 03:12 PM
You'll soon or late see there will be no woman who wants to fuck you, or no-one who wants to give something cuz he likes you.
You'll get very lonely.

Wait, and that's going somehow stop a person from raping and robbing?

What do you think of the idea you live in a community where everyone likes to steal and rape? You get what you want, we get what we want(no gangs and love ,friendship etc etc:) ).

Well, let me think about that idea. You live in your little hippie community, while I live in some horrible gang-rapist bandit community. Okay, that could work. But it wouldn't take the gangster rapist scum long to realise that robbing and raping each other is hard, because they're all so violent. So half of them would say "Fuck this, lets find some easier victims", and they'll move into your community with guns and fuck all your shit up.

Perhaps because a lot of them don't feel like having a choice? Choosing between a life with everything you want by stealing, and a life where you work your ass of for your boss and still live in the dirty slums, is easier made then choosing between work a bit and having friends you like and a life of stealing and raping with the whole world hating you.

Or perhaps because rape, robbery and murder most foul is what everyone would do if they thought they could get away with it.

Jakebert
02-24-2007, 06:26 PM
Dunno, but I think there is more chance I'll kill a killer' son of a bitch then a no-violence hippy. Guess there are plenty of people where that's the same, you'll get faster to killing or hurting someone in revenge, then just kill someone for fun or money.

Yeah, but then the retaliation violence will lead to more retaliation violence and so on. It will just keep happening, and with nobody to stop it from happening, then it'll just keep happening over and over again.

Sin Studly
02-24-2007, 07:00 PM
In an anarchistic utopia, I'm gonna start shaving my asscheeks, wearing a fishnet vest and leather chaps with no pants underneath, cropping my hair into a bright pink mohawk, strapping a crossbow to my wrist, and riding a motorcycle. And I'll drag NOAMR around on a leash as my broken-spirited sex slave.

Jakebert
02-24-2007, 08:12 PM
He's not worthy of that. Give him to someone like Dain. Now that would be embarrassing.

H1T_That
02-25-2007, 05:48 AM
In an anarchistic utopia, I'm gonna start shaving my asscheeks, wearing a fishnet vest and leather chaps with no pants underneath, cropping my hair into a bright pink mohawk, strapping a crossbow to my wrist, and riding a motorcycle. And I'll drag NOAMR around on a leash as my broken-spirited sex slave.

<3 Mad Max.

Sin Studly
02-25-2007, 05:50 AM
Me + NOAMR = cutest couple ever!

http://www.fast-rewind.com/madmax22.jpg

NOAMR
02-26-2007, 12:25 PM
My computer wanted to crash just when I was ready typing some answers, so guess I'm just gonna try thinking what I sayed.

Wait, and that's going somehow stop a person from raping and robbing?

Well, let me think about that idea. You live in your little hippie community, while I live in some horrible gang-rapist bandit community. Okay, that could work. But it wouldn't take the gangster rapist scum long to realise that robbing and raping each other is hard, because they're all so violent. So half of them would say "Fuck this, lets find some easier victims", and they'll move into your community with guns and fuck all your shit up.

Hm, since most rapers and killers care a lot about their imago of being a tough guy, what do you think of the idea of making a kind of code, that if you attack hippies, you're really a sissy and a coward?, not daring to attack collegues. You could like hunt every coward down with your whole bandit-community.

Or perhaps because rape, robbery and murder most foul is what everyone would do if they thought they could get away with it.

Who ever sayed you would get away with it? And really, a lot of people love other people too much to live such a lonesome life.

Yeah, but then the retaliation violence will lead to more retaliation violence and so on. It will just keep happening, and with nobody to stop it from happening, then it'll just keep happening over and over again.

You're right, and that's why I'm personally against violence for revenge. But still, I can understand it better, and will prolly move to that faster (or otherwise to violence at self-defence, another violence against criminals) then just violence for fun, and guess most people will. But what solution do you have, because the cops use exaxtly the same tactic, just violence for revenge. And people using violence for revenge, think just like the cops that they stop it from happening, while they make it keep happening over and over again.

Me + NOAMR = cutest couple ever!

Would be pretty funny, we becoming a couple. But then you'll first have to stop killing and raping etc. (and don't think I'll just let it happen that you make a sex-slave of me, since you got so much mussles in your mouth, you can't have some somewhere else).

Jakebert
02-26-2007, 01:08 PM
You're right, and that's why I'm personally against violence for revenge. But still, I can understand it better, and will prolly move to that faster (or otherwise to violence at self-defence, another violence against criminals) then just violence for fun, and guess most people will. But what solution do you have, because the cops use exaxtly the same tactic, just violence for revenge. And people using violence for revenge, think just like the cops that they stop it from happening, while they make it keep happening over and over again.

With the police, people are sure that they'll get caught if they kill someone, and they shy away from doing so. Cops have resources and ways to find out who commited whatever act was committed. But, some guy whose best friend was killed won't have those same resources, so there's more of a chance to get away with it.

Look at it this way: I have someone at school that does something to piss me off. So, I go to their house, and blow his head off. With the system we have now, the police find out that I did it. I get punished with the death penalty. Other people thinking the same thing

Under your retarded system it would work this way: They piss me off. I kill them. His family/friends are upset and want revenge, but nobody saw me kill him or saw me leaving from killing him. They have no way of knowing that I did it. I get off completely free, with no reprecussions. So, the next time someone pisses me off, I do the same thing. And the next time, the same thing. I keep going until finally I'm a bonafied serial killer.

While that does happen under our current system, it doesn't happen nearly as much as it could. People know that there is an immediate punishment that will hit them, no matter how good they are at covering up what they did. I know there has been many, many times when I refrained from punching someone in the face because I know that there will be reprecussions for my actions. Without those punishments, I would probably have punched the person in the face because I know I could physically handle myself in that situation. And with your pipe-dream you have, that mentality would become the norm, and violence would basically be widespread.

Hm, since most rapers and killers care a lot about their imago of being a tough guy, what do you think of the idea of making a kind of code, that if you attack hippies, you're really a sissy and a coward?, not daring to attack collegues. You could like hunt every coward down with your whole bandit-community.

Oh, okay, you'd make up a set of rules and laws to guide your society on how to act so that things don't get out of hand. Sounds like anarchy really works.

wheelchairman
02-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Actually sounds like the system of honor codes and blood feuds that existed in Europe under feudalism.

Sin Studly
02-26-2007, 03:18 PM

Yeah, or we could do the easier and sensible thing, which would be to prey on hippies.

Would be pretty funny, we becoming a couple. But then you'll first have to stop killing and raping etc. (and don't think I'll just let it happen that you make a sex-slave of me, since you got so much mussles in your mouth, you can't have some somewhere else).

What the fuck makes you think you have a choice? I have a crossbow and a gang of leatherboy homos.

sKratch
02-26-2007, 04:08 PM
I'd own a company that forced people to live in communes and do work for no money while I reaped the benefits of it. Then I would pay the women and the minorities less money.
Yep, that's what I'd do.

Seeing as you're not paying anyone anything, how do you pay the women and minorities less?

wheelchairman
02-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Seeing as you're not paying anyone anything, how do you pay the women and minorities less?

Haven't you ever heard of rape dollars?

Sin Studly
02-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Rape dollars are still legal tender, asshole.

NOAMR
02-27-2007, 10:53 AM
With the police, people are sure that they'll get caught if they kill someone, and they shy away from doing so. Cops have resources and ways to find out who commited whatever act was committed. But, some guy whose best friend was killed won't have those same resources, so there's more of a chance to get away with it.

Look at it this way: I have someone at school that does something to piss me off. So, I go to their house, and blow his head off. With the system we have now, the police find out that I did it. I get punished with the death penalty. Other people thinking the same thing

Under your retarded system it would work this way: They piss me off. I kill them. His family/friends are upset and want revenge, but nobody saw me kill him or saw me leaving from killing him. They have no way of knowing that I did it. I get off completely free, with no reprecussions. So, the next time someone pisses me off, I do the same thing. And the next time, the same thing. I keep going until finally I'm a bonafied serial killer.

While that does happen under our current system, it doesn't happen nearly as much as it could. People know that there is an immediate punishment that will hit them, no matter how good they are at covering up what they did. I know there has been many, many times when I refrained from punching someone in the face because I know that there will be reprecussions for my actions. Without those punishments, I would probably have punched the person in the face because I know I could physically handle myself in that situation. And with your pipe-dream you have, that mentality would become the norm, and violence would basically be widespread.

Murderers still often get away with it, and killing someone is hypocritical to stop killing. What would you do if the killed murderer is part of a gang or maffia, and someone of that group goes to kill the judge? Also killing him? That's even more hipocrite: you just made clear it is just to kill a murderer.

Who ever sayed only his friends has to find you an get revenge? The police techniques of today will be known by everyone, and could easely be used. There will be people searching for those murderers, kinda like cops who don't punish.

In anarchism, since nobody likes criminals, everybody will defend each other. If you punch someone in the street, eveyone walking on the street will defend the attacked, and talked in on you.
Since I don't like to obstruct someone's freedom, I don't like the idea of imprison someone. I would put someone who commited a 'crime' in the middle of a market place, surrounded by a lot of people angry about his crime. They would smite tomatoes at him, screaming everything they think of him, crying about all the problems they now have because that crime... Until the 'criminal' crashes and feels ashamed. I don't think this is a situation you want to feel twice.

Btw, violence is the norm today.

Oh, okay, you'd make up a set of rules and laws to guide your society on how to act so that things don't get out of hand. Sounds like anarchy really works.

There is no-one saying yoy schould listen to that rule, it's exally more of an agreement. Since you decided to live in the 'killer-society', you know you can get killed, it's a choice you've made. I never sayed there can't be agreements in anarchism.

wheelchairman
02-28-2007, 05:10 AM
Rape dollars are still legal tender, asshole.

It's only tender with your asshole.

wheelchairman
02-28-2007, 05:14 AM
Murderers still often get away with it, and killing someone is hypocritical to stop killing. What would you do if the killed murderer is part of a gang or maffia, and someone of that group goes to kill the judge? Also killing him? That's even more hipocrite: you just made clear it is just to kill a murderer.
It's hypocritical to kill a murderer if he's part of a gang, if another member of his gang tries to kill the judge? WTF R U ON?

Who ever sayed only his friends has to find you an get revenge? The police techniques of today will be known by everyone, and could easely be used. There will be people searching for those murderers, kinda like cops who don't punish.
This is just silly. It's very expensive to investigate crime scenes. Yet according to you everybody in the future will be able to investigate crimes, catch murderers and then LEAVE THEM ALONE.

In anarchism, since nobody likes criminals, everybody will defend each other. If you punch someone in the street, eveyone walking on the street will defend the attacked, and talked in on you.
Since I don't like to obstruct someone's freedom, I don't like the idea of imprison someone. I would put someone who commited a 'crime' in the middle of a market place, surrounded by a lot of people angry about his crime. They would smite tomatoes at him, screaming everything they think of him, crying about all the problems they now have because that crime... Until the 'criminal' crashes and feels ashamed. I don't think this is a situation you want to feel twice.
So your idea of justice under anarchy is the same kind we have 500 years ago?

NOAMR
02-28-2007, 08:33 AM
It's hypocritical to kill a murderer if he's part of a gang, if another member of his gang tries to kill the judge? WTF R U ON?

That judge made a murder happening, by giving a murderer the death penalty, so in fact, if you put off all the laws and system structure which legitmitise that murder, the judge is also a murderer. Since you don't see what's wrong with killing a murderer, he has the right to do so. Killing him would be hipocrite, because he does exacly the same as your side. Unless you see it as a war between 2 sides, where none of the sides is more or less just then the other.

This is just silly. It's very expensive to investigate crime scenes. Yet according to you everybody in the future will be able to investigate crimes, catch murderers and then LEAVE THEM ALONE.

You didn't clearly understand what I was saying. Some people will contribute their lifes to searching for 'criminals', like detectives, because it's stupid if everyone has to pay all the investigation materials on their own. These people would do kind of the same thing as cops today, except punishing. They will tell the victims and the community who did it, and these will act on his acts(by, as example, putting 'm on the market).

So your idea of justice under anarchy is the same kind we have 500 years ago?

Hm, nope, not exactly. People were often hung, drown or otherwise killed then(like because they were witches). Obstruction of freedom, that includes killing, won't be accepted in anarchism, and so people won't let it happen that other people kill. No-one will be tied-up, they'll just have to fase the masses if they want to leave. You can also put 'm on a stage of a festival, if you think that's more modern. Btw, not everything of the past is bad.

wheelchairman
02-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Oh my bad. Your idea of justice is the same kind we had under the Salem witch hunts. More and more your idea of anarchy sounds like a hell that makes me glad I'm a socialist...

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 11:06 AM

Reality ; Step by Step

1. - Nasty criminal punches somebody in the street for no reason.
2. - People stare shocked.
3. - Criminal starts to walk away.
4. - Hero maybe starts to nervously tell nasty criminal that he shouldn't have done that.
5. - Hero immediately gets crossbow bolt in face.
6. - Everybody else shuts the fuck up and pretends they didn't see anything.
7. - People wait for nasty criminal to leave, then maybe ask the victim if he's okay.

I would put someone who commited a 'crime' in the middle of a market place, surrounded by a lot of people angry about his crime. They would smite tomatoes at him, screaming everything they think of him, crying about all the problems they now have because that crime... Until the 'criminal' crashes and feels ashamed. I don't think this is a situation you want to feel twice.

Seriously, if that was the only penalty for murder I can assure you that my city would have about 10,000 less people by my hands alone, and I'd smell a lot like tomatoes.

the_GoDdEsS
02-28-2007, 11:18 AM

Oh my God, care to post more things like this? That's hilarious. You seriously believe that this is a good way of preventing further crime or something?

wheelchairman
02-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Oh I didn't finish reading NOAMR's description of how punishment would work. I figured he wanted the mob to beat them. I didn't know they wanted to *shame* him. Fuck that's retarded. :(

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-19-2007, 10:50 PM
I would grow and sell pot.

Smart wo/man there!