PDA

View Full Version : who wants a free live offspring cd

Embodude2004
12-28-2004, 09:51 AM
Theres this site that has soo many concerts. I just burnt a cd The offspring live at bercy 2004 every song on it. You can burn live concerts on cd if you go to this link
http://offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=l

Mr. Noodles
12-28-2004, 09:53 AM
Cool!
I've heard them live before, and wanted to get some live songs!

Noodles is gay
12-28-2004, 01:52 PM
Cool dude.

Isn't it an offence to record artist's gigs without their permission? And then to download the music onto CD?

Embodude2004
12-28-2004, 02:09 PM
yeah but who gives a shit

Lars
12-28-2004, 02:34 PM
Cool dude.

Isn't it an offence to record artist's gigs without their permission? And then to download the music onto CD?

I think the selling of recorded shows is what annoys most artists. It's not as bad when the show(s) are offered for free because then you're not really taking any revenue away.

Offspring_01
12-28-2004, 07:57 PM
This is sweet. I've been looking for something like this for ages. Embodude, you made my day :D

Offspring Pyro
12-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Hell yea man that sight rocks so many live songs

Manic subsidal
12-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Wow :eek: I can't believe so many people here don't know about this site. Geeze.. in the old bbs, everyone pretty much knew.

Fallen
12-28-2004, 10:46 PM
mother fuckers stop stealing there shit and show your support for the best god damn band that ever existed shit i'll pay fucking 15 dollars for there cd and i'll pay 20 for there vidios it's about supporting them not getting shit for free because we all could do that principals mother fucker principals

sorry for the language but damn they do this to make a living
if this was what i did for a living i wouldn't want people stealing my shit

Tired_Of_You
12-28-2004, 10:51 PM
Wow, you're so mean, you made me feel really sad.

From what I heard, they actually don't really care about bootlegs, as long as the recording is good.

And like Lars said :

I think the selling of recorded shows is what annoys most artists. It's not as bad when the show(s) are offered for free because then you're not really taking any revenue away.

Offspring Pyro
12-28-2004, 10:52 PM
yea i agree, but you no the only sources of live music right that their not putting on shows, is huck it and americana videos, i cant find any others anywhere

greencows12
12-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Theres this site that has soo many concerts. I just burnt a cd The offspring live at bercy 2004 every song on it. You can burn live concerts on cd if you go to this link
http://offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=l
*bows to embodude

Embodude2004
12-29-2004, 07:29 AM
were not steeling it if he put it online and and wanted to share it

Noodles is gay
12-29-2004, 08:09 AM
mother fuckers stop stealing there shit and show your support for the best god damn band that ever existed shit i'll pay fucking 15 dollars for there cd and i'll pay 20 for there vidios it's about supporting them not getting shit for free because we all could do that principals mother fucker principals

I agree with you but you used the wrong kind of 'principal'. I'm pretty sure you mean 'principle'? Just a note, no offence, just so you realize for next time. :)

phoenix
12-29-2004, 01:18 PM

i get what you mean but you think about this a lot of people will want to hear them live and didnt get tickets or for some reason didnt realise they were playing.if they(the offspring or any artist)gets pissd at that kinda thing then just come out and say it.....but so far ive never heard any artist gettin pissd off at downloading live music theyve played at a gig for free.besides have u ever seen it on sale.and whoever said it was right.you arent taking away from their revenue cos they arent selln them
u may also have rage issues

Kitten
12-29-2004, 03:56 PM

I hate to break it to you, but they don't seem to acutally have any official live cds. I would assume that most of the people that frequent this board have some of their stuff, and for them to record the concert that they paid money for doesn't seem like that much of a big deal.
If however there were live cds then maybe I would have a problem with that.
As for going to each and every concert, I don't want to support the airlines that would be getting rich and fat from the money I spend going to see them. Thats why I wait till they come to Australia.

Unnatural Disaster
12-29-2004, 04:05 PM
The Offspring actually like it when people download their songs because it gets their name out there....At least that's what I've heard.

I've even seen a picture of Dexter wearing a Napster shirt!

Here you go for those who don't know about this:

http://offspring.website.pl/files/wywiady2.htm