PDA

View Full Version : lolz at carlos mencia

sKratch
02-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Here's a lolzing link showing Joe Rogan (I wtf'd too) pwning Carlos Mencia for stealing other people's jokes:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7841918711943453918

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-20-2007, 12:32 PM
That was really, really, good. In fact, it was so funny, I pulled a Carlos Mencia and stole it, posting it on the MySpace.

Lodat225
02-20-2007, 12:42 PM
He just pulled a Lodat.

H1T_That
02-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Joe Rogan's reps just increased.

I especially liked the "dude, you're not even mexican, your real name is ned and your german" line.

Lodat225
02-20-2007, 01:34 PM
I could barely understand half of it because Carlos is interrupting him.

I gave up.

ruroken
02-20-2007, 01:47 PM
OH SHI-
I was just talking yesterday about how he was untouchable! hahaha this is awesome.

Jakebert
02-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Ruroken, weren't you the one that made the lame "OMGZ CARLOS MENCIA IS AWESOME!!!" thread?

Anyway, I saw that on another board, and I'll repeat what I said there: the fact that Carlos doesn't defend his act and just stands there throwing out obscenities is the most proof anyone needs when calling him a hack. He knows he stole, and he can't prove it.

Sin Studly
02-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Carlos Mencia steals jokes? News to me, I always assumed every single racist joke ever told were all devised by a single man.

edit ; love the bit where he tells The Amazing Racist that racist jokes aren't his forte.

Mota Boy
02-20-2007, 03:09 PM
I saw that a few days ago and loved it - I've liked Rogan since NewsRadio and hated Mencia since I first saw him. My absolute favorite part is after they've been fighting back and forth for a while, each claiming to have the ambiguous crowd until finally Joe asks them something like "Am I comedian?" and then bouncing around on the stage when they roar for him.

Has anyone seen the video of Joe Rogan firing back on a female heckler in a comedy club? That's also a damn good clip.

mrconeman
02-20-2007, 03:22 PM
lulz that was good.
I have no idea who any of these guys are, but it was still enjoyable.

JohnnyNemesis
02-20-2007, 03:22 PM
I too enjoyed the pwnage, but that fucking tune in between every clip grated on my sanity to the point where THAT shit was just as annoying as any bullshit Mencia had done.

0r4ng3
02-20-2007, 03:24 PM
You'd think that Ned would've at least stolen some good material, y'know?

Oh, and Joe Rogan is my new hero.

TBD
02-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Another case of the white man holding the successful minority down.

Vera
02-20-2007, 03:40 PM
TBD - Isn't Mencia actually like, German or something? The whole "He's not even Mexican"-thing seems to be an old thing but basically Rogan's point still stands - it's nuts how comedy is the only field where people let ripping off slide.

It's also nuts how it sadly expands to other regions and their stand-up. I recently saw a Finnish comic do a joke I'd seen Pablo Fransisco do previously. I lot a lot of respect for that Finnish comedian since Finnish stand-up is a thing that's only shaping itself right now and what it needs is innovative, good performers who're willing to learn to become better so we can have a great stand-up culture. Ripping off American comedians is NOT the way to do that.

Joe Rogan may be kind of a bitch for whining about it so much (I've read his blogs about it before this clip) but still, it's awesome somebody's speaking out about this.

wheelchairman
02-20-2007, 03:48 PM
I just love him so much for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyDUv7Y5oIw

The first 2 minutes especially.

JohnnyNemesis
02-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Another case of the white man holding the successful minority down.

I lawled.

TBD - Isn't Mencia actually like, German or something?

I don't know if there's any truth to the rumor that he's half-German, but his real first name is indeed Ned, and I think he's Honduran, not Mexican. That's a weak-ass point from his detractors though, because he's a Latino from Cali; the man is CULTURALLY Mexican (meaning that he's pretty much lived the experience of a Mexican in Cali in a way his critics don't even understand).

I still can't stand Carlos Mencia though.

Joe Rogan may be kind of a bitch for whining about it so much (I've read his blogs about it before this clip)

Meh, it's not whining if you're totally justified and exactly right.

HornyPope
02-20-2007, 03:51 PM
I tried following but I don't know which is which.

opivy21
02-20-2007, 03:53 PM
I've never liked Carlos Mencia. This makes me warm inside.

Seriously, I've never heard anything about him ripping other comedians off, but I believe it after this. My beef with him has been that all his jokes could be told by middle schoolers who know enough racial stereotypes. Plus, whenever his jokes aren't funny, he calls people that don't laugh retarded.

mrconeman
02-20-2007, 04:06 PM
I just love him so much for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyDUv7Y5oIw

The first 2 minutes especially.

"I'm not your boyfriend, I don't have to listen to your stupid shit." - Owned!

Jebus
02-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Here's a lolzing link showing Joe Rogan (I wtf'd too) pwning Carlos Mencia for stealing other people's jokes:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7841918711943453918
The whole border joke is fucking ridiculous. It's such an obvious, simple, and uncreative joke that I'm sure a lot people could have easily thought of that when the whole border controversy was going on. Maybe he has stolen other crap, but not this particular joke. I'm 100% sure I saw Conan and Jay Leno do the exact same joke a while ago. Do I think their writers stole it from that guy? No. It's completely possible that all of them though of it themselves.

Also, the part where Joe was talking about Mencia's real name was also stupid. He made it seem as if it was some type of secret hidden from the world. I've heard Carlos Mencia use the name thing as part of his comedy routine several times. He makes fun of it himself for god sake.

Lodat225
02-20-2007, 04:37 PM
"I'm not your boyfriend, I don't have to listen to your stupid shit." - Owned!

"I'm not your boyfriend, I don't have to listen to your stupid shit." - owned!

Lodat225
02-20-2007, 04:38 PM
The whole border joke is fucking ridiculous. It's such an obvious, simple, and uncreative joke that I'm sure a lot people could have easily thought of that when the whole border controversy was going on. Maybe he has stolen other crap, but not this particular joke. I'm 100% sure I saw Conan and Jay Leno do the exact same joke a while ago. Do I think their writers stole it from that guy? No. It's completely possible that all of them though of it themselves.

Also, the part where Joe was talking about Mencia's real name was also stupid. He made it seem as if it was some type of secret hidden from the world. I've heard Carlos Mencia use the name thing as part of his comedy routine several times. He makes fun of it himself for god sake.

Which joke?

JohnnyNemesis
02-20-2007, 04:40 PM
The "if we build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants, who do you think is gonna build that wall?" one. I wholeheartedly agree with Jebus's comments on that.

0r4ng3
02-20-2007, 04:46 PM
I was thinking that too, but he presented the joke in the exact same way. He didn't even bother changing it to his own "style". He told it verbatim. I know it's tough to explain, but I think that someone here will get what I'm trying to say.

I even heard Stephen Colbert make that joke before, but he told it differently.

JohnnyNemesis
02-20-2007, 04:48 PM
I get what you're trying to say, but it seemed from the clip that he didn't tell it verbatim. I might be remembering it wrong though; I've had such a fucking tiring day that I wouldn't be surprised if I'm misremembering something I saw less than an hour ago.

Sin Studly
02-20-2007, 04:51 PM
I watched a youtube clip of him a while before this to see if I was misjudging him, and the best part was him opening the show by explicitly blaming white people for everyone thinking he's Mexican.

"Man, white people so stupid, holmes. I say I from Honduras, they say 'Oh, you're Mexican, huh?'"

Which confused the fuck out of me because he referred to himself as a Mexican for the next 27 minutes.

Sausagesucking hamfaced kraut.

sKratch
02-20-2007, 06:29 PM
I didn't know Joe Rogan did this sort of shit so I wiki'd him. Apparently he had the same agency as Mencia, and he dropped them because they told him he had to apologize or they'd fire him.

All About Eve
02-20-2007, 07:02 PM
The question remains, why would Carlos steal a whole bunch of unfunny?

Professor Chaos
02-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Because he's making millions of dollars off it.

Paint_It_Black
02-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Who the fuck actually likes Mencia? I've never met anyone who admits to liking him, but someone must.

Of course, I only socialize with good Aryan stock.

0r4ng3
02-20-2007, 07:29 PM
Whenever I hear someone talk about something "funny" they saw on Mind of Mencia, I want to smack them upside the head. Several times.

I swear to fucking god, if one more person says "deedeedee"...

But, yeah, I know people that have watched the show, and could possibly like it.

sk8ter-hater
02-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I will admit to liking his first Comedy Central Presents special. I thought it was really good actually, well above average.

T-6005
02-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Dain likes him.

DeAtHsTaR
02-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Joe Rogan's reps just increased.

I especially liked the "dude, you're not even mexican, your real name is ned and your german" line.

I thought that part was funny, but Carlos was born in Mexico or Honduras and is one of 18 children....pretty Mexican-ish. His old stand-ups were amazingly funny, before he started stealing jokes and stuff..

Lodat225
02-20-2007, 09:20 PM
I thought that part was funny, but Carlos was born in Mexico or Honduras and is one of 18 children....pretty Mexican-ish. His old stand-ups were amazingly funny, before he started stealing jokes and stuff..

I believe he copied us.

Not Ozymandias
02-20-2007, 09:27 PM
You'd think if you could pick and choose the best jokes from other acts you could at least appear funny, but Menstealia can't even do that. Shit, Denis Leary stole a lot from Bill Hicks but at least he was funny with it.

Rogan's going after Dane Cook for lifting material too. He's like a comedy vigilante.

DeAtHsTaR
02-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Get over it guys, the only comedian I can even thin kof that was 100% original was Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.

JohnnyNemesis
02-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Dain defending the practice of stealing material?

...too easy!

DeAtHsTaR
02-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Just think about it. No matter what a comedian says, you've probably heard it in different wording somewhere. Did he steal it?? Maybe, maybe not, only the comedian can know for sure. But like I said, the only 100% original comedian I can think of off the top of my head was Mitch Hedberg.

Oh wait, Harland Williams is pretty damn original too.

SuperKnux
02-20-2007, 10:38 PM
So, it's now considered cool to like the Fear Factor guy?

TBD
02-20-2007, 10:57 PM

I saw him at the Laugh Factory, he wasn't very funny.

Paint_It_Black
02-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Kudos to all those pointing out that the bigger issue here is that Carlos Mencia still isn't funny.

TBD
02-21-2007, 12:03 AM
Yeah I don't think anyone would mistake Carlos Mencia for funny.

I'm listening to Mitch All Together for the 232323th time right now and it makes me laugh everytime.

Jakebert
02-21-2007, 03:39 AM
Just think about it. No matter what a comedian says, you've probably heard it in different wording somewhere. Did he steal it?? Maybe, maybe not, only the comedian can know for sure. But like I said, the only 100% original comedian I can think of off the top of my head was Mitch Hedberg.

Once again, Dain saying something incredibly retarded with no backing up whatsoever. And the kicker, using a retarded/unfunny comedian as an example of something he likes. Bravo.

A lot of comedians are original. Just because the subject matter is similar doesn't mean it's not original in the idea or delivery. I know I've told you this before, but don't post unless you know what you're talking about.

Vera
02-21-2007, 03:42 AM
Dain defending the practice of stealing material?

...too easy!

Aye aye.

Meh, it's not whining if you're totally justified and exactly right.

Yeah, but back then he didn't seem to present much proof and the tone was whiny. I don't know, I totally dig him much better for this clip - he's seriously calling Mencia out on it.

Jakebert
02-21-2007, 03:48 AM
I wouldn't call him whiny, but he is being a little self-important with the whole "I'm the only one!!" when he's not the only one who calls out people for stealing. But, I can ignore that because he is doing a good thing.

wheelchairman
02-21-2007, 05:31 AM
I think the annoying thing is that idiot teenagers who see him on comedy central just assume he is funny. It's like they don't think. The same reason people can find Spin City or Frasier to be funny.

Endymion
02-21-2007, 07:30 AM
The same reason people can find Spin City or Frasier to be funny.

i find frasier funny because it's funny. it's a shame you're not white enough to appreciate the show.

sKratch
02-21-2007, 08:31 AM
i find frasier funny because it's funny. it's a shame you're not white enough to appreciate the show.

We agree too often :[

HeadAroundU
02-21-2007, 08:40 AM
The best thing about Frasier is his dad. I have had my phase when I thought that it's not funny at all. Now I don't really care...

Isolated Fury
02-21-2007, 08:51 AM
Frasier was hilarious when I was ten years old and oblivious to what the words they were saying meant. It's naturally golden.

Vera
02-21-2007, 09:23 AM
Comedy Central pisses me off even though I don't get the network on my own TV. I was watching this clip selection of Arab/Middle East descendent American comedians (called the Watch List or Black List or something) on ComedyCentral.com's Motherload and some of the stand up was *acted*, like they had a live stand up clip starting and then at some point, it would fade and the picture would be a lame, half-assedly acted comedy sketch that the stand up comedian was narrating in his stand up act.

This pissed me off a lot because a huge part of stand up is for the comedian to act out the situations just by being alone on stage. And the comedy was always *hilarious* before they began acting it. WTF was the point of that? Annoyed the shit out of me.

I don't enjoy half the shit that place has as comedy. But you know, TDS/TCR & some sexcellent comedians are there so it's all good.

Duskygrin
02-21-2007, 10:33 AM
My, feels good to be here -& not there where this dipshit lives.

Jakebert
02-21-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't enjoy half the shit that place has as comedy. But you know, TDS/TCR & some sexcellent comedians are there so it's all good.

Those, plus Scrubs reruns are all that Comedy Central has anymore. I used to watch it all the time as my default network when I was younger, but there's almost nothing there anymore.

TBD
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
I don't understand how someone can make racist jokes unfunny.

Mota Boy
02-21-2007, 05:02 PM
So, it's now considered cool to like the Fear Factor guy?Here's a hint: it is not, nor has it ever been, cool to only know Joe Rogan as "The Fear Factor Guy". Or, come to think of it, use the phrase "considered cool".

Read up on Rogan - it's difficult to successfully pull off being elitist when you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

DeAtHsTaR
02-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Joe Rogan reminds me of the fuckwit that made the Loose Change video, if you get my drift.

wheelchairman
02-21-2007, 05:44 PM
You were bragging about enjoying Carlos Mencia months back, but you've never seen Newsradio? FOR SHAME. :(

Endymion
02-21-2007, 06:04 PM
joe rogan is *not* funny. he was good on newsradio, but that's because of amazing writing.

Sin Studly
02-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Carlos Mencia > Joe Rogan anyway. They're both fucking lame, and Mencia might have stolen other people's jokes....

... but Rogan lied about being a martial arts champion. That makes him a sissykicking fag.

DeAtHsTaR
02-21-2007, 09:32 PM
It also seems that Rogan has dedicated the last 3 years of his life to exposing Carlos Mencia, as he obviously videotaped every conversation he has ever had about the man. Get a life. And where did he get the idea that Carlos is German??

His father, Roberto Holness, is from Honduras, and his mother, Magdelena Mencia, is from Mexico.

From Wikipedia.

sKratch
02-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Carlos Mencia > Joe Rogan anyway. They're both fucking lame, and Mencia might have stolen other people's jokes....

... but Rogan lied about being a martial arts champion. That makes him a sissykicking fag.

Huh? Rogan kicks people's shit in in Ultimate Fighting on a regular basis. EDIT: Or so I've been told today but I have no evidence.

In other news, Kelsey Grammer just turned 52.

Sin Studly
02-21-2007, 10:21 PM
Joe Rogan claims that in 1987 he won the American Open Tae Kwon Do Championship.[3] The American Open Tae Kwon Do website, lists Tony Blanchard as the 1987 champion.[4]

Rogan began working for UFC since UFC 12. Rogan has been a post-fight interviewer with the Ultimate Fighting Championship since 1997, and has been a color commentator since 2002

As far as I know he's only a commentator. He's not listed as a fighter in UFC 12.

TBD
02-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Either way, there's a reason Mencia didn't challenge him to a fight.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-22-2007, 04:44 AM
I've only ever seen Carlos Mencia's standup once - he gets hardly any playtime here - and I considered him average. I smiled once or twice, but I get the feeling he's one of those comedians that does broadly the same jokes in every show, in broadly the same vein. If that's true, I can see why he'd become unfunny very, very quickly.

As for the video.. hmm, I got the impression that ol' Joe's trying just a little bit too hard. Sure, comedians stealing jokes sucks (really, really sucks) but it seems like Carlos ran over his dog or something when he was a kid and Joe's determined to follow him around for the rest of his life.

And if you want an original comedian, watch Ross Noble. He makes it all up as he goes along, so he's hardly gonna be stealing jokes. Also with the added advantage that he's really, really fuckin' funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH89opKveeU

0r4ng3
02-22-2007, 08:19 AM
Haha, that was great.

"Do we need dog food?"

Endymion
02-22-2007, 08:29 AM
It also seems that Rogan has dedicated the last 3 years of his life to exposing Carlos Mencia, as he obviously videotaped every conversation he has ever had about the man. Get a life. And where did he get the idea that Carlos is German??

From Wikipedia.

a lot of nazies moved to south america after ww2.

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Honduras isn't in South America, neither is Mexico. Lotsa Nazis moved to Argentina, which is super far from both...

So if that's the reason Joe Rogan thought there was some German in Mencia, it's more of an ignorance inflicted self-pwn.

Gah, I'm defending Mencia too much. I don't even like that motherfucker.

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Who says he even thought he was German? Calling him German in front of an audience who believes it = pretty big pwn, since he's built his entire persona off "zomg im mexican i loot stuff zomg!".

And who says you're defending Mencia? Being Germanic is awesome. Sure, it must suck to be mud(you) in a white world, but name one single race that treats its minorities better than whitey.

DeAtHsTaR
02-22-2007, 10:07 AM
a lot of nazies moved to south america after ww2.

Not only are those two countries NOT in South America, look at the names, they're Hispanic.

wheelchairman
02-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Not only are those two countries NOT in South America, look at the names, they're Hispanic.

Wow, now is this you just stealing Johnny's reply or you being redundant? Either way it looks pathetic.

DeAtHsTaR
02-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Wow, now is this you just stealing Johnny's reply or you being redundant? Either way it looks pathetic.

I didn't read his reply until after I posted that. Sorry.

Not Ozymandias
02-22-2007, 11:55 AM
joe rogan is *not* funny. he was good on newsradio, but that's because of amazing writing.
Clearly you didn't read the email battle where he got his ass handed to him by some random dork on Myspace. Now THAT was funny.

Sin Studly
02-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Link plz sir?

Not Ozymandias
02-22-2007, 12:14 PM
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/03/03/joe_rogan_fights_on_myspace.html

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=26646019&blogID=93513119&MyToken=7f01dee2-4f5a-462a-bbed-eaf6e2cd3127

What's delightful is the guy he's dealing with is 20 and not particularly witty (aside from "enjoy balding") yet Rogan lasts about 2 messages before resorting to talking about how rich he is.

Can't you just see Richard Pryor doing this?

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2007, 01:48 PM
That link proves that about 75% of this BBS alone could probably pwn the living shit out of Joe Rogan if he were a member here.

Lodat225
02-22-2007, 02:03 PM
That link proves that about 75% of this BBS alone could probably pwn the living shit out of Joe Rogan if he were a member here.

i no! we r so cool!

ruroken
02-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Those, plus Scrubs reruns are all that Comedy Central has anymore. I used to watch it all the time as my default network when I was younger, but there's almost nothing there anymore.
Scrubs is my favorite show ever! I watch it religiously. But the new season is shit. Except the last episode was pretty good, if I remember correctly.

Endymion
02-22-2007, 03:43 PM

whoa whoa whoa, since when did i claim those two people were german? or that the two countries in question were in south america?

Lodat225
02-22-2007, 03:47 PM
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/03/03/joe_rogan_fights_on_myspace.html

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=26646019&blogID=93513119&MyToken=7f01dee2-4f5a-462a-bbed-eaf6e2cd3127

What's delightful is the guy he's dealing with is 20 and not particularly witty (aside from "enjoy balding") yet Rogan lasts about 2 messages before resorting to talking about how rich he is.

Can't you just see Richard Pryor doing this?
I love how he keeps calling him fat as his only insult without knowing how he looks like.

DeAtHsTaR
02-22-2007, 04:31 PM
whoa whoa whoa, since when did i claim those two people were german? or that the two countries in question were in south america?

It was implied when we were talking about Carlos being German and you said that a lot of Nazis relocated to South America, this being AFTER I posted the wiki entry.

EDIT: Lawl, I just sent a message dissing Rogan, I hope he replies!! :)

HeadAroundU
02-22-2007, 05:24 PM
I can't see how he is pwned...it was boring...

Lodat225
02-22-2007, 05:58 PM
It was implied when we were talking about Carlos being German and you said that a lot of Nazis relocated to South America, this being AFTER I posted the wiki entry.

I just added him to do the same thing.

wheelchairman
02-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Again, very typical of you two. You guys have to be such fucking losers as to copy exactly SOMEBODY ELSE'S gimmick. I mean fuck...

0r4ng3
02-22-2007, 06:16 PM
I bet they'll both lose at it, too.

Lodat225
02-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Again, very typical of you two. You guys have to be such fucking losers as to copy exactly SOMEBODY ELSE'S gimmick. I mean fuck...

Yeah, Halo sucks.

Oh, and im so cool.

sKratch
02-22-2007, 07:04 PM

That's just because if he started posting here 385385 people would all post slight variations of "Go die," or equally clever things and there's no way to argue with a mass of people who can only say one thing.

DeAtHsTaR
02-22-2007, 07:13 PM
You forgot variations of "fail."

Paint_It_Black
02-22-2007, 08:36 PM
But sadly you never do.

Homer
02-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Oh man, I just found this a couple of minutes ago:

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Carlos_Mencia_banned_from_the_Mikey_Radio_Show_Cau ght_using_a_stolen_bit

Jeez, this guy is a real screw up.

Jebus
02-22-2007, 09:14 PM
There was a follow up article where he calls back the next day. Turns out he got permission from those guys to use the bit.

Also, Stereotype Olympics is another one of those unimaginative ideas that more than one person could think of.

DeAtHsTaR
02-22-2007, 09:16 PM
But sadly you never do.

I gotta hand it to you, that was pretty much amazing. pwnt is I.

Homer
02-22-2007, 09:45 PM
There was a follow up article where he calls back the next day. Turns out he got permission from those guys to use the bit.

Also, Stereotype Olympics is another one of those unimaginative ideas that more than one person could think of.

That still doesn't earn him anymore respect. It further proves that he's useless as a comedian. I mean, yeah, the Stereotype Olympics is a pretty unoriginal joke, and I've heard it a long time ago. But, if he needs to get permission to do that joke, then he's just a fucking screw up.

Jakebert
02-23-2007, 03:22 AM

Why do I get the feeling that Dain sent a message like "omgz u suck!!!!" and then sat at his computer giggling to himself for 5 minutes.

And no Dain, don't tell us what you actually said. We don't care.

0r4ng3
03-21-2007, 11:02 AM
teh bumpzorz. (Remind me to never use that phrase ever again)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCixAktGPlg

Proof that "Carlos" steals from Bill Cosby. And does a horrible job at it, too.

Grabbal
03-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Saw that earlier on break.com. What kind of a person would do such a thing!! And to top it all of suck at it!

Vera
03-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Stand up comedians are such drama queens.

Here's the "other side of the story":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnr67Giq-LE

wheelchairman
03-21-2007, 11:40 AM

Yessir keep it coming!

ZagmenO
03-22-2007, 06:52 AM

Meh. They're similar jokes.

By the way Mencia rules!!!

0r4ng3
03-22-2007, 10:14 AM
You like Mencia? That explains so much.