PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hits Cd Cover

Camilamazed
02-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Does anyone have a link where I can get the Back of the CD cover? I was only able to get the front from Google.

Thank you.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Maybe you should try buying it.

Venom Symbiote
02-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah, exactly. It's what, about $15 US?

You post on the damn Offspring message boards.

Go pay for this stuff you like so much.

WebDudette
02-21-2007, 06:58 PM
It is possible that she paid for it and lost the case, I did. And if that is the case I wouldn't buy it again just for the back cover.

Venom Symbiote
02-21-2007, 11:16 PM
Pssh. She should be more careful with her possessions then, in that case.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2007, 11:19 PM
Whether that's true or not, it solves nothing.

Geez. I bet some of you are those people who respond with the fucking ridiculous "zomg, if u dun wan a baby dun hav sex!!@#" response in abortion discussions.

Venom Symbiote
02-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Regarding things like highschool pregnancies where the kids are 14 or 15, yeah, I would respond that way. Problem?

Bazza
02-22-2007, 02:19 AM
Voila:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/bazza1987/the20offspring20-20greatest20hits20.jpg

And nobody moan about the image size, it's nothing to do with you!!

Venom Symbiote
02-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Image size is too big.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-22-2007, 06:14 AM
Regarding things like highschool pregnancies where the kids are 14 or 15, yeah, I would respond that way. Problem?

Image size is too big.

Hahahahaha! classic. :D

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2007, 08:47 AM

I'll try not to go too off-track now, so I'll just respond to this and move on. But the problem is that responding that way solves absolutely nothing and ends up being justy empty talk. Whether the kids should have had sex or not (btw, they obviously shouldn't have) is pretty fuckin' irrelevant once they already did and have a pregnancy to worry about; by then it's time for something more productive than "zomg u get wat u desrve!!@#"

Bazza
02-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Image size is too big.

Hahahahaha! classic. :D

It's so nice to see that the Australians have a new and original sense of humour.

ZagmenO
02-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Voila:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/bazza1987/the20offspring20-20greatest20hits20.jpg

And nobody moan about the image size, it's nothing to do with you!!

You guys get the Wiseguys remix and we don't!?!?!?:eek:

duuuuuude...

Camilamazed
02-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Maybe you should try buying it.

Just for the record, I have every album of the band. My Smash and Ixnay for instance are now 10 years old. I don't have any of the CDs on my computer, I only have songs that are not on CDds. So before saying something, make sure you know what you're talking about.:rolleyes:

Yeah, exactly. It's what, about $15 US?
You post on the damn Offspring message boards.
Go pay for this stuff you like so much.

Venon, Fuck you very much.

Thank you for you who posted the pic.:)

Venom Symbiote
02-22-2007, 08:14 PM
I'll try not to go too off-track now, so I'll just respond to this and move on. But the problem is that responding that way solves absolutely nothing and ends up being justy empty talk. Whether the kids should have had sex or not (btw, they obviously shouldn't have) is pretty fuckin' irrelevant once they already did and have a pregnancy to worry about; by then it's time for something more productive than "zomg u get wat u desrve!!@#"

Meh. It's productive as a punishment. In that same "kids having babies at a retardedly young age" scenario, the kid should be taken away and put up for adoption, since the douchebag parents obviously aren't fit to make responsible decisions.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-23-2007, 02:00 AM
Just for the record, I have every album of the band. My Smash and Ixnay for instance are now 10 years old. I don't have any of the CDs on my computer, I only have songs that are not on CDds. So before saying something, make sure you know what you're talking about.:rolleyes:

Venon, Fuck you very much.

Thank you for you who posted the pic.:)

Then why would you ask for the CD cover when you can just fucking get off your lazy ass, take a few steps, and look at the damn cover?

Kitten
02-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Then why would you ask for the CD cover when you can just fucking get off your lazy ass, take a few steps, and look at the damn cover?

Maybe it's for a website and she doesn't have a scanner. At that point, it's just easier to google the cover as opposed to find someone who has a scanner to do it for you.

Camilamazed
02-23-2007, 07:57 AM

It doesn't matter what I'm going to use it for. If I asked, it means I need it.
Further information, read what Kitten said. (Sorry If I sound ryde =|)

Maybe it's for a website and she doesn't have a scanner. At that point, it's just easier to google the cover as opposed to find someone who has a scanner to do it for you.

That's it. I do not have a scanner. Thank you Kitten.