PDA

View Full Version : College Humor's "Hottest Girl in College" competition

sKratch
02-22-2007, 08:13 PM
So CH has this competition going. A girl from my school is in it and she (http://www.collegehumor.com/hottestgirl/AshleyC) won round 1 by a land slide. Too bad she's gonna get murdered in round 2 because she's facing Big Tits McGee. It'd be cool to say I went to college with the purported hottest girl in college. Too bad she's engaged :[

Not really sure why I made this thread, but there's a lot of eye candy if you look at all the brackets and you can exercise your democratic right to vote!

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2007, 08:36 PM
She's pretty damned ugly.

DeAtHsTaR
02-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Lawl, she thinks Home Alone is a John Candy movie.

EDIT: Apparently he had a very small role in it.

TBD
02-22-2007, 09:08 PM
He GOT THE MOM BACK IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. MOST IMPORTANT ROLE EVER.

Mota Boy
02-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Personally, I find it automatically offputting to see the girls with professional photographs. She ain't half bad though. Also, aside from an unfortunate Family Guy fixation, her profile makes her incredibly crushable.

/I don't trust anyone engaged at 21

Lodat225
02-22-2007, 09:36 PM
She's pretty damned ugly.

Come on? Ugly?

Edit: Wait, i thought the first picture was the only one that was her. Shit, she is pretty unattractive.

sKratch
02-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Interestingly enough, she had other non-modeling pictures that were way hotter up originally. And I've seen her in person a bunch. She is in absolutely no way ugly.

Lodat225
02-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Interestingly enough, she had other non-modeling pictures that were way hotter up originally. And I've seen her in person a bunch. She is in absolutely no way ugly.

She doesn't look ugly, just not pretty.

Mota Boy
02-22-2007, 10:57 PM
At the moment, I'm assuming Rick's being sarcastic and Lodat's misgambled when to be internet-badass, because the girl is so obviously attractive that I can't help but have contempt for anyone who pretends not to find her as such.

And Stephen, I think you over-emphasize the importance of one or two cup-sizes.

Jebus
02-22-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm almost sure by ugly he meant average boring white girl. Hot? Oh hell yes, but not particularly special in any way. And I'd agree.

I'm not sure how lodat got unattractive after looking at the other pictures since she looks the same in all of them.

Lodat225
02-22-2007, 11:38 PM
At the moment, I'm assuming Rick's being sarcastic and Lodat's misgambled when to be internet-badass, because the girl is so obviously attractive that I can't help but have contempt for anyone who pretends not to find her as such.

And Stephen, I think you over-emphasize the importance of one or two cup-sizes.

No, actually ... what i'm trying to say is that she's not pretty, but she's not ugly.

@ Jebus: Look at the first pic and the last four. She looks completely different.

Edit: In the second pic she looks hot, but in the rest she looks pretty damn unattractive.

Tizzalicious
02-23-2007, 01:22 AM

Maybe because she looks good compared to normal girls in normal pics, but she isn't model-hot, so in model pics she doesn't look as good because you compare her to models?

I don't like her face.

WebDudette
02-23-2007, 01:25 AM
In all honesty, I don't think she is all that great looking. Don't get me wrong, she has a flawless body but she just isn't all that appealing to me.

She is alot better looking then alot of the other girls though, I wish her luck.

Dirty Bertie
02-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Lets make a few predictions here!!!

- She'll drop out of Uni to attempt a career as a model
- Find the modeling competition too tough but be welcomed with open arms to glamour modeling.
- She'll start with a few topless poses and then after a month or so, do her first full nude set
- Around that time, she'll also be dancing at your neigborhood titty bar
- I'll spend at least $500 getting private lapdances ;-)

What next???

Apathy
02-23-2007, 07:18 AM
I am repulsed by her facial features in the first three pictures.

She's pretty good looking in the rest of them, but I definitely think she shouldn't have won that first match-up.

JohnnyNemesis
02-23-2007, 08:01 AM
At the moment, I'm assuming Rick's being sarcastic

Actually no. She's way too skinny and her face is not only boring, but so bony that I seriously do think she's ugly. And I'm not pretending either.

I'll trust sKratch as far as her appearance in person goes, but the picture is hideous.

F@ BANKZ
02-23-2007, 09:17 AM
She's good looking but she's not exactly hugely special, Johnny is right in that she's too skinny and what, she really needs a burger or two.

Mota Boy
02-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Hahaha! The type of girl I go for is usually a brunette, but I've never understood the whole "that girl's tall, skinny and blond: so not my type" thing I hear on the internet. I can understand it from girls, who typically point out the cute, non-threatening females out of a line-up (in fact, we had a big discussion about it this weekend, where all the girls kept going on about how unattractive these two tall, skinny blond twins who go to their school and make out with each other at parties are, then positively appraising the beauty of chicks that, while "cute", were practically prepubescent), but the reflexive male attitude's always struck me as trupunx.

Or, as another website cliche's it:

http://home.comcast.net/~speedyturkey/nothitit.jpg

Nina
02-23-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't like her face.

Actually no. She's way too skinny and her face is not only boring, but so bony that I seriously do think she's ugly.

I agree.

I can understand it from girls, who typically point out the cute, non-threatening females out of a line-up

How can you possibly generalize it like that?
I will speak for myself: It is simply and throughout not true. I will call a woman attractive when she really is, no matter what. I got over the jealousy when I was 13, but I'm still as envious as a person can get, and I dont and wont hide it. You can take my word for it when I say I find a person attractive, or not attractive (despite what Justin liked to say for a couple months), so I think it's illogical to generalize it the way you did. Blonde girls arent everyone's type. Tall and skinny arent everyone's type either. And not just that, some will go as far as to say they find it ugly. I personally like 'em brunette and short (that doesnt lack sexiness. it's actually the opposite: when you're short and wear heels you look hot and sexy, when you're 5'10 and wear heels you might look like a whale) but I'd call a redhead or a blonde hot if she was. Period. This girl's kinda fug on the pictures, cant really tell how she's like in real life.

JohnnyNemesis
02-23-2007, 10:21 AM
the reflexive male attitude's always struck me as trupunx.

I agree to a point because this kind of behavior has actually been true in many cases that I've seen and known among my guy friends. And yes, it's always struck me as trupunx. But it's just not the case as it relates to me. In my experience, I've both been with and been rejected by enough girls to kind of normalize the whole thing/grow the fuck up/shake the immature trupunx behavior off and just look at the girl objectively. And when I see that one I say "no thanks please have facial features in the future". Besides, chances are that girl would find me hideous too. S'all good!

HeadAroundU
02-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Awesome link but BBS girls are hotter.

Lodat225
02-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Look at these two, i mean wtf is wrong with her face? Pretty ugly.

http://colhumor-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/hottestgirls2k7/gallery/137/325/144.jpg

http://colhumor-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/hottestgirls2k7/gallery/137/325/143.jpg

Mota Boy
02-23-2007, 11:49 AM
How can you possibly generalize it like that?First I noticed it happening often enough that I established a pattern and an underlying theory to explain it. Second, I've tested it by making accurate predictions of female behavior. Or, in a word: science!

And you peoples be crazy.

Betty
02-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Lodat, the only picture I think she looks a little funny in is that kiss one you linked, but the second one you linked I think is one of her best.

Anyway, I think she is fucking hot. A little skinny for sure, but not skeleton-like and her body is pretty damn nice. Cute proportional features. Some fun pictures with character. She probably looks better because the photos are professionally done and I'd assume her makeup and hair, etc. are as well.

If people here insist they're not being "trupunx," then you guys have some pretty high standards... wow. I could maybe settle for a "yeah, she's hot but not my type" but the "well she's not UGLY, but she's certainly not attractive" I have to admit I find hard to digest.

The girls that I'll generally grimace over are the ones I come across at the bathroom at the bar with over-straightened bleach blonde hair, super thick fake looking mascara, fake tan, quite possibly a fat-girl shirt regardless of whether she's fat, etc. The girl might legitimately be hot, but I just can't take her seriously. This girl, despite having professionally done modelling photos still looks somewhat "natural" in a sense.

Also, Stephan, I think she has nicer facial features than the girl she's up against, despite the boobs.

Lodat225
02-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Fuck, the girl she's going against is ugly. The second pic is the best/ only good one. Again, she's not ugly ... but she ain't pretty. She's 'meh'.

JohnnyNemesis
02-24-2007, 01:17 AM
A little skinny for sure, but not skeleton-like and her body is pretty damn nice.

Pfft, that girl is such a skeleton, she REDEFINES the idea of "skeleton-like".

Not Ozymandias
02-24-2007, 05:17 AM
Yarrrr, she's not attractive.

H1T_That
02-24-2007, 05:37 AM
There is way hotter out there. She'd still get it though.