PDA

View Full Version : Any members back from 2000 or earlier??

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 05:40 PM
I remember Rag_Doll, Linda, Vera, Sickboy.. is anyone from that time still coming around?
This is Eliezer from Mexico as you may notice, the 'skinnier Ronaldo' as some of you used to call me haha. :p

DeAtHsTaR
02-24-2007, 05:53 PM
3 of the people you mentioned are still here.

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 05:57 PM
3 of the people you mentioned are still here.

Madness!!!
I'd like to know what has happened with them, how has their life changed from that time until today.

wheelchairman
02-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I remember your name, and I remember some of your posts. But otherwise nothing comes up. But I'm sure I remember something you've done, but just forgot that it was you.

Welcome back.

EDIT: wait, she wasn't called Rag_Doll back then...

HornyPope
02-24-2007, 06:30 PM
This is Eliezer from Mexico as you may notice, the 'skinnier Ronaldo' as some of you used to call me haha. :p

No one called you skinnier Ronaldo, the only thing anyone ever remembers is you showing your ass and hitting on 12 year olds.

Lizardus
02-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I am.

I'd like to know what has happened with them, how has their life changed from that time until today.

Horny Pope sold his soul for a bag of candy, but he and Satan became friends.
Now they get together and play Mario Kart on weekends.

Sin Studly
02-24-2007, 07:58 PM
EDIT: wait, she wasn't called Rag_Doll back then...

This point needs addressing.

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 08:34 PM
This point needs addressing.

Hey HorneyPope, I tought you woulda grown up by this time, too, you know?
Just leave it behind. You like Zaratustra? You've ever heard of Jung? "That wich we hate the most in other persons, are nothing but the reflection of our shadow".

Rag Doll was called Dexter's Girlfriend or something like that... I don't really think there's a need to explain anything.
Wheelchairman! I remember you too, man!

I just was curious about how much have we changed from that days until today but by reading HorneyPope's post I realize it's still the same old shit.
Anyone that wants to do something else than disqualify people wanna share with me what are you up to now that you weren't up to back then?

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Eliezer.. I remember you failing. I was Minion of Redwall.

And why have all these old members suddenly come back within a few weeks of each other?

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 08:55 PM

And why have all these old members suddenly come back within a few weeks of each other?

Failing? On what? A web board? Give it up people.
I just came back not because I have good old memories or anything, nor because I feel like I belong to this comunity.. I come because I don't even listen to the music I used to listen to, I was curious about you guys but if you're gonna start trashing around morals I don't think I'm that interested anymore.
Things change, people change. Deal with it.
I see you guys still feel like this is some kind of territory wich you have to protect from outsiders, but even the board has changed it's core. Can't you?

So, I could go around and look for a post about the new album, but just to get it briefly, is there a release date yet? Any demo's online or something?

HornyPope
02-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Three years ago you dated 12 year olds and were friends with Linda. I don't care if you grew out of it, it's still a fact very much worth noting, which I did.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Failing? On what? A web board? Give it up people.
I just came back not because I have good old memories or anything, nor because I feel like I belong to this comunity.. I come because I don't even listen to the music I used to listen to, I was curious about you guys but if you're gonna start trashing around morals I don't think I'm that interested anymore.
Things change, people change. Deal with it.
I see you guys still feel like this is some kind of territory wich you have to protect from outsiders, but even the board has changed it's core. Can't you?

You seem to have a superiority complex. It's not that we're stuck in some 4-years-ago netherworld, or that we're so territorial that we can't accept anyone new, or that we use the board to escape from our own self-loathing..

.. it's just that, well, you were quite the tard back then. Much better to remind you now.

HornyPope
02-24-2007, 09:05 PM
.. it's just that, well, you were quite the tard back then. Much better to remind you now.

Ja for realz.
Why is he thinking it's like personal or something?

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm gonna go for the lack of attention in his day-to-day life, and the need to.. just hold someone. :(

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Three years ago you dated 12 year olds and were friends with Linda. I don't care if you grew out of it, it's still a fact very much worth noting, which I did.

Dating? Do you realize any of the people here lives at least at 6 hours of distance and that's somebody from Tampico, Mexico who used to come here.
I think you're taking this thing too seriously.
About Linda, do any of you guys know anything about her? She was a nice person no matter what negative views Horney Pope or anyone may have of her, we all look at things from a personal, subjective view, anyway.

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 09:55 PM

Look who's talking about superiority complexes.
Look man, I come here in peace. If you don't like my posts or anything just don't read'em. You shoulda learned that from The Disclaimer song.

mrconeman
02-24-2007, 10:26 PM
I don't know/remember you, but heres a bit of friendly advice;
If you wan't to be taken seriously by anyone in the general chat section of the forum, stop with the Offspring references.

0r4ng3
02-24-2007, 10:29 PM
If you wan't to be taken seriously by anyone in the general chat section of the forum, stop with the Offspring references.
Agreed.

I guess you could reference what you want, or reference what you feel like, but I personally wouldn't use The Offspring too much in General Chat.

mrconeman
02-24-2007, 10:31 PM
The above is a golden example of an acceptable Offspring reference.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2007, 10:36 PM
I remember you. Nothing in particular, only your vague existence. I was scared_wolf.

Rag Doll
02-24-2007, 10:39 PM
yeah, i dont remember you being around after i changed my screenname. but uh. hi?

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 11:03 PM
I remember you. Nothing in particular, only your vague existence. I was scared_wolf.

Hi scared_wolf, I remember you too. You were on my msn messenger list I believe! My hotmail address got it's password changed by someone and I had to change the addy.

And hello to you too Rag Doll, hope you've been doing great!

ninthlayer
02-24-2007, 11:27 PM
All I remember was that fucking signature.

Camel Filters
02-24-2007, 11:29 PM
I've been a member since 1987.

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 11:32 PM
All I remember was that fucking signature.

I promise I've changed haha.

And hell yeah Camel Filters, I remember you from the ASCII days!! :p

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2007, 11:48 PM
I don't actually remember talking to anyone on MSN back then except maybe Bella.

What was your name here back then?

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 11:52 PM
I don't actually remember talking to anyone on MSN back then except maybe Bella.

Eliezer I believe haha, probably I'm getting a little bit confused here. Are you from England? It has happened a while, you know.

BTW.- Paint It Black is a fucking amazing song!

Tizzalicious
02-25-2007, 02:57 AM
I didn't join until 2001, but I remember you too, I was PuNkJuNkeE.

Paint_It_Black
02-25-2007, 03:28 AM
Are you from England?

Yeah, I am, and you're starting to feel more familiar.

The Talking Pie
02-25-2007, 05:30 AM
Hey Eliezer, how're things? Remember me?

That seems a bit ironic, doesn't it, Dave? A lot of people thought you were a 'tard' back when you were Minion, until you grown up.

Mota Boy
02-25-2007, 05:34 AM
Jajajajaja, nosotros estan viejos, pues estan chulos.

Pero no.

Sin Studly
02-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Hey HorneyPope, I tought you woulda grown up by this time, too, you know?
Just leave it behind. You like Zaratustra? You've ever heard of Jung? "That wich we hate the most in other persons, are nothing but the reflection of our shadow".

1000 points for the most pretentious wording of "Takes one to know one" ever.

Rag Doll was called Dexter's Girlfriend or something like that... I don't really think there's a need to explain anything

Yes there is. How the hell do you even know she's Rag Doll now?

The Talking Pie
02-25-2007, 05:40 AM
Hasn't she used 'Rag Doll' a lot outside of the BBS a fair bit? I swear I remember her with that name [somewhere] from as far back as 2000ish.

EDIT:

I seem to recall, when the BBS disappeared back then, there were two makeshift ones set up by BBSers, one of which belonged to Eliezer, and I do recall Sam being a member of it with the 'Rag Doll' name.

wheelchairman
02-25-2007, 06:25 AM
The earliest I remember the name is the blue and yellow boards, which was like 3 years ago. But I've been in and out of here.

Anyways sure Eliezer was a lame-o 6 years ago. Most of us were, little minion, anarchist vlad, myself, etc. etc. Let's give him some benefit of the doubt.

Eliezer, quit getting worked up over stupid things you did 6 years ago. It's making you look stupid.

F@ BANKZ
02-25-2007, 06:31 AM
How the hell do you even know she's Rag Doll now?

Dude you might need to answer that before you look like an impersonator.

H1T_That
02-25-2007, 06:56 AM
Agreed.

I guess you could reference what you want, or reference what you feel like, but I personally wouldn't use The Offspring too much in General Chat.

Brilliant. :)

Rag Doll
02-25-2007, 10:18 AM
holyfuck, some of you remember far more about my username than i do.

Endymion
02-25-2007, 11:04 AM
now all we need is matt vore.

Sin Studly
02-25-2007, 11:13 AM
http://www.mattvore.com/documents/Resume_06.pdf

eliezer_iero
02-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey Eliezer, how're things? Remember me?

That seems a bit ironic, doesn't it, Dave? A lot of people thought you were a 'tard' back when you were Minion, until you grown up.

Hey Talking Pie!!!!! I do remember you!!! Amazing! What you've been up to man? Still using the same screen name, I see! It's good to see you alive and well. Things are just OK for me. I could be doing better but fuck it.. I'll tell you later man. Here's my new MSN addy:
eliezer.iero@gmail.com feel free to add me, man!

F@ BANKZ, I don't know why I know Rag Doll is who she is. I just do, and I don't care if you believe I am an impersonator. Just get over it.

Endymion
02-25-2007, 12:21 PM
I don't know why I know Rag Doll is who she is.

my guess is that you're a creepy mexican stalker with a hideous tattoo on his ass.

eliezer_iero
02-25-2007, 12:21 PM
my guess is that you're a creepy mexican stalker with a hideous tattoo on his ass.

Also tattooed on my whole arm, shoulder and left leg. ;)

Endymion
02-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Also tattooed on my whole arm, shoulder and left leg. ;)

so you're four times a douche, nice.

Vera
02-25-2007, 02:50 PM
I remember Rag_Doll, Linda, Vera, Sickboy.. is anyone from that time still coming around?

To answer your question, no.

eliezer_iero
02-25-2007, 02:53 PM
To answer your question, no.

Haha, absoultely. I do realize that.

sKratch
02-25-2007, 06:26 PM
I promise I've changed haha.

And hell yeah Camel Filters, I remember you from the ASCII days!! :p

Anyone else have a problem with that?

Little_Miss_1565
02-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Anyone else have a problem with that?

*raises hand*

ninthlayer
02-25-2007, 11:18 PM
*mounts Sarah's hand with my b-hole*

sKratch
02-25-2007, 11:50 PM
Such a turnoff when you're cybering and they switch from third person to first person within *...*

ninthlayer
02-25-2007, 11:53 PM
stfu and fist

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when people use a blatantly unecessary amount of exclamation marks?

JoY
02-26-2007, 07:37 AM

& Danica & Micha, right? well, Danica anyway. but yeah, I'm the last one remaining, heehee.

Eliezer, I remember you & I'm post-2000.
that'll be all.

Blackball_
02-26-2007, 05:00 PM
i remember you, eliezer, you were on my msn or icq or whatever was popular then. you had a pretty cool site too. that must have been 7 fucking years ago. time flies.

sKratch
02-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when people use a blatantly unecessary amount of exclamation marks?

Pro!b!!ably not!!!!

eliezer_iero
02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
i remember you, eliezer, you were on my msn or icq or whatever was popular then. you had a pretty cool site too. that must have been 7 fucking years ago. time flies.

Hey man! it's nice too see you around man. I do remember you too... did you get a site that you can show me? Now I'm really into PHP+MySQL and Javascript.

And JoY, yeah, it was more or less 2000 when I use to come regularly here.

Paint_It_Black
02-26-2007, 07:26 PM

And by that you mean "more than one", right? And no, you're not the only one.

& Danica & Micha, right? well, Danica anyway. but yeah, I'm the last one remaining, heehee.

Oh yeah, I guess I probably did talk to Danica on MSN. Heh, my memory is failing in my old age.

Linda
02-26-2007, 09:34 PM
And by that you mean "more than one", right? And no, you're not the only one.

SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eliezer_iero
02-26-2007, 09:49 PM

I know, they're sooo fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paint_It_Black
02-27-2007, 01:52 AM

Was that supposed to do anything other than emphasize your stupidity? Just curious.

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 02:40 AM
Was that supposed to do anything other than emphasize your stupidity? Just curious.

So, someone is stupid because he/she does something someone does not like?
Wow... just communicating makes us all stupid, then.

JoY
02-27-2007, 03:26 AM
And JoY, yeah, it was more or less 2000 when I use to come regularly here.

seriously, without meaning to sound like I'm nagging, or bashing, or whatever, I came here around 2002 & I remember you visited the board pretty frequently. (almost typed "freakently", wtf!) either your memory is playing tricks on you, or you want to come off as more old-skool than you are. which I don't get, because these days.. 2002 is pretty damn old-skool. dude, red & white board & everything!

& for what it's worth; welcome back.

Sin Studly
02-27-2007, 04:00 AM
Wow... just communicating makes us all stupid, then.

Being stupid makes you stupid. Communicating only emphasizes it.

Paint_It_Black
02-27-2007, 04:48 AM
Apparently he uses L**** logic.

Linda
02-27-2007, 07:44 AM
Perhaps you should too, then maybe you wouldn't make yourself look so stupid all the time.

Jebus
02-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Nice confuse ray attack, golbat! Now finish them off with a hyper beam!

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-27-2007, 08:54 AM

Congratulations. You've managed to be dull, predictable, annoying, pathetically true to form and ridiculously unfunny, all with one word.

Perhaps you should too, then maybe you wouldn't make yourself look so stupid all the time.

And wahey, you did it again! Though sadly it took a whole sentence this time. Practise makes perfect!

calichix
02-27-2007, 09:48 AM
I remember you! You said you'd put my ex boyfriend and I up in Mexico but we ended up not going!!!

ps: matt vore listed java script as a foreign language. can you do that?

0r4ng3
02-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Nice confuse ray attack, golbat! Now finish them off with a hyper beam!
Leech life would have been more appropriate than hyper beam for like eight different reasons.

Linda
02-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Congratulations. You've managed to be dull, predictable, annoying, pathetically true to form and ridiculously unfunny, all with one word.

Funny....I feel the same way about you.

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Hey JoY, well, perhaps my memory it is playing tricks on me. It's not like it happens remotely, I'd say it happens regularly. But what's the big deal about it?
I didn't post the thread to prove or show something. I know you know that.
I remember I came here regularly until CO1, that's the farest my memory may go. u.u
In the other hand, thank you very so for the welcoming!

Linda, once one of this botherful guys said the smartest thing on their lifes, and it was something like "Learn to ignore shit".
So, let's apply their advice to them. I don't know about you, but having cyber-argumentations makes me want to fall asleep on the keyboard.

Calichix, hahahaha, that's funny shit... I think I remember that guy Matt Vore, not too much about him, just the name and the fact that no one seemed to like him back then and it seems it's still the same thing. Anyway, if you still want to come to Mexico we're gonna have the World Cultures Forum in about 6 months, around August I believe, it's gonna be freaking awesome, the city is beautiful and it's getting better because of that forum. Also, it is cheap for you north-american friends to come here because one dollar x11 times a Mexican peso.

So, anyone who ever wants to come to Monterrey has all my support, and I'm giving you a personal invitation, Calichick. (:
I remember a phrase you said once, 'Whatever wraps your burrito'. Haha! I still use it!

PS.- Sin Studly, using words like emphasize doesn't make you look any smarter. As a matter of fact, your last argument were more a non-sense disqualify than a solid, well constructed argument.
So, get off my back if you don't add something that I find interesting or relevant to me.

calichix
02-27-2007, 02:29 PM
I don't remember saying that. It sounds perverse. You should go to Nicaragua, $1 is 15 Cordobas.

God, I hate people who use huge words like emphasize. Pretentious snobs.

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 02:31 PM
I don't remember saying that. It sounds perverse. You should go to Nicaragua, $1 is 15 Cordobas.

God, I hate people who use huge words like emphasize. Pretentious snobs.

Hahaha.. didn't you say that? You were on my AOL contact list if I'm not mistaken.

calichix
02-27-2007, 03:09 PM
I probably did. I do embarrassing things for the love of burritos.

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 03:12 PM
How could one not love'em. Haha, in fact, I don't like'em that much actually.
But the phrase is funny.

DeAtHsTaR
02-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I wish Mexicans in Oregon spoke as good of English as Eliezer does.

wheelchairman
02-27-2007, 05:39 PM

At KFC right? Ever go into a Denny's past midnight, it's only mexicans. All the waitresses speak great English though.

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 05:40 PM

I guess I'm supossed to thank you, and honestly I do.
You know, funny thing is I've never been to America nor UK.

WebDudette
02-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Emphasize is a big word? Is there even a 'smaller' word to express the same thing?

I hate any excessive punctuation.

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Emphasize is a big word? Is there even a 'smaller' word to express the same thing?

I hate any excessive punctuation.

I just had to aboard the guy, and if using three exclamation signs in a specific sentence is an excess... well.. I don't know what to tell you then. It's kinda stupid.

Anyway, fuck it.

Anya82
02-28-2007, 12:23 AM
You know, funny thing is I've never been to America nor UK.

where are you from?

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Monterrey, that's on Mexico. North of Mexico, about 12 hours away from Houston, Tx. to give you an example.
I'm telling ya, internet has it all.

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 03:17 AM
PS.- Sin Studly, using words like emphasize doesn't make you look any smarter. As a matter of fact, your last argument were more a non-sense disqualify than a solid, well constructed argument.
So, get off my back if you don't add something that I find interesting or relevant to me.

Dear barely-literate piece of beaner trash,

First of all, nobody considers "emphasize" to be a big confusing school word except barely-literate pieces of beaner trash like you. The fact that you don't know what it means does not make it an attempt to look clever on my part, or an attempt to deliberately confuse you with big confusing school words. It just means you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash with a shitty vocabulary.

Furthermore, the fact that my last comment appeared to be nonsense to you also has little to do with the comprehensibility of my comment, and more to do with the fact that you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash with shitty English comprehension skills.

Lastly, I don't give a fuck what a barely-literate piece of beaner trash finds interesting or relevent.

To conclude ; In the future, please take into account the fact that your English is shitty, and that you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash. I'm not trying to insult you simply for having a shitty command on the English language ; nobody expects a beaner to speak or understand English like a native speaker, just keep in mind that if you don't understand something, calling it nonsense just makes you look like a barely-literate piece of beaner trash. Because yeah, everybody else understood what I was saying, and everybody else uses the word "emphasize" when applicable, and you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash.

Love,
Sin Studly

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2007, 03:17 AM
Linda, once one of this botherful guys said the smartest thing on their lifes, and it was something like "Learn to ignore shit".

I said that. I'm actually full of useful wisdom. Want to hear some more? Spend some time here, pay some fucking attention, and then decide which sides to pick. With a thoughtful, educated opinion to back up your choice.

For god sake, don't be this lame. I know it's standard internet defence #1 to attack a person's intelligence, but it doesn't work when the person in question is clearly not a moron. Why don't you move on to physically threatening him? I'm sure he must be some pussy little 10 year old in real life, right?

Learn to ignore shit.

Anya82
02-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Monterrey, that's on Mexico. North of Mexico, about 12 hours away from Houston, Tx. to give you an example.
I'm telling ya, internet has it all.

se donde esta Monterrey, sabia que eres de Mexico, pero no de que ciudad.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 12:46 PM
se donde esta Monterrey, sabia que eres de Mexico, pero no de que ciudad.

Ah chinga, disculpa, es que apenas y leo tu location! :p
La buena Tijuana, uno encuentra de todo. Planeo ir a los Cabos éste año.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 12:50 PM

First of all, nobody considers "emphasize" to be a big confusing school word except barely-literate pieces of beaner trash like you...
yadda yadda yadda beaner yadda yadda yadda illiterate yadda yadda yadda... piece of beaner trash. Because yeah, everybody else understood what I was saying, and everybody else uses the word "emphasize" when applicable, and you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash.

Love,
Sin Studly

Paint It Black, I'm sorry, I'll just have to skip your advice this time...

Sin Studly, if you look at my previous post, that 'emphasize' thing was only a way to get your attention, what comes after that is the real message. And the message is that you don't do any thing else than disqualify other peoples opinions and perceptions via stuff like above.

But you know what? Your last reply and furthermore coming are just going to prove myself right, you don't do anything else than disqualify other people perceptions.

Now, want me to explain something about my comments again so you can actually know where to hit it back?
(PS.- Calling someone a Beaner it's pretty offensive until you realize that in essence everyone is the same pile of shit, grow up your mind).

Linda
02-28-2007, 01:00 PM
you don't do any thing else than disqualify other peoples opinions and perceptions via stuff like above.

Eliezer, there are several people here that do that. You'll learn pretty fast who they are. You have no idea just how much of it I do ignore.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Is ok Linda. Sometimes one just feels the urge to show people like them that there is no point in judging or labeling other persons, through they're own hostile, shitty way.

Anyway, I think he should get it by now that it's not about winning or losing. Is about stop being a dickhead.

Linda
02-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Won't happen. Trust me.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Then he will prove me right disqualifying my words. You'll see.

calichix
02-28-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm gonna make all these isms my mantras. Crucify your ego. Grow up your mind.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Go ahead. (:

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 01:41 PM
As a matter of fact, your last argument were more a non-sense disqualify... And the message is that you don't do any thing else than disqualify other peoples opinions and perceptions via stuff like above... you don't do anything else than disqualify other people perceptions.

Awwwww, did the little ESL beaner just learn the word "disqualify". Be careful not to underuse it ; that word fits in just about anywhere, especially in the context you use it in.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Awwwww, did the little ESL beaner just learn the word "disqualify". Be careful not to underuse it ; that word fits in just about anywhere, especially in the context you use it in.

If the word does not apply, then what is your point argumenting here?
To me seems pretty much like a stupid discussion but oh well, seems that you find it pretty interesting.

the_GoDdEsS
02-28-2007, 01:52 PM
If the word does not apply, then what is your point argumenting here?
To me seems pretty much like a stupid discussion but oh well, seems that you find it pretty interesting.

Considering who actually started it.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Considering who actually started it.

I did? Read between the lines. It is nothing new that this persons have a very particular perception of reality in this board.. as everyone does. Situation is that most of us try to flow in a harmonic way and some others just want to have protagonism or something.

Anyway, I'm tired of this. So, whatever you guys want to say go on, probably I'll read it.

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Anyway, I'm tired of this. So, whatever you guys want to say go on, probably I'll read it.

But will you actually understand it, Mr. Beaner? Here's the thing, you accused me of using the word "emphasize" to appear smart. But I don't consider emphasize to be a "big word", and use it naturally in written communication.

Yet you're using dozens of moderately big words ; either incorrectly or uneccessarily. And it gives the impression that you're doing exactly what you accused me of doing. Forcing yourself to use words you consider "big", to appear smart. You don't appear smart when you use these words incorrectly. You appear to be a barely-literate beaner fuckwit.

Use smaller words till your grasp on the English language improves, kthnx?

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2007, 02:27 PM
You have no idea just how much of it I do ignore.

Wait, what?!

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 02:30 PM
But will you actually understand it, Mr. Beaner? Here's the thing, you accused me of using the word "emphasize" to appear smart. But I don't consider emphasize to be a "big word", and use it naturally in written communication...

Sin Studly, if you look at my previous post, that 'emphasize' thing was only a way to get your attention, what comes after that is the real message. And the message is that you don't do any thing else than disqualify other peoples opinions and perceptions via stuff like above.

But you know what? Your last reply and furthermore coming are just going to prove myself right, you don't do anything else than disqualify other people perceptions.

Now, want me to explain something about my comments again so you can actually know where to hit it back?

What about stop judging my english and do something constructive about it?
That's disqualifying. Like I said before, if you won't help then get off my back.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2007, 02:36 PM
What about stop judging my english and do something constructive about it?
That's disqualifying. Like I said before, if you won't help then get off my back.

Again with the "disqualifying"? That word does not work there.

He is doing something constructive about it. He's telling you what you're doing wrong. It's an attempt to help you. Yet you ignore him and continue to disqualify his advice.

Edit: Anyone notice that I was actually the first one to use the gradiose word "emphasize" but Justin gets criticized for it?

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 02:37 PM
I'd correct your English if I had the slightest clue what the fuck you were trying to say. This isn't basic Spanglish errors like putting the adjective after the noun, this is you attempting to use words when you don't know how to. "Disqualify someone's perceptions"??? "your comment is a disqualify"??? How the fuck is anybody supposed to understand ridiculous crap like this?

Please rephrase the basic points of what you're trying to say, using words you actually know how to use, so that it resembles something other than a godawful mess of incomprehensible gibberish.

0r4ng3
02-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Edit: Anyone notice that I was actually the first one to use the gradiose word "emphasize" but Justin gets criticized for it?
"Criticized"? Now you're just showing off. Shame on you for sounding intelligent.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 02:41 PM
I'd correct your English if I had the slightest clue what the fuck you were trying to say. This isn't basic Spanglish errors like putting the adjective after the noun, this is you attempting to use words when you don't know how to. "Disqualify someone's perceptions"??? "your comment is a disqualify"??? How the fuck is anybody supposed to understand ridiculous crap like this?

Please rephrase the basic points of what you're trying to say, using words you actually know how to use, so that it resembles something other than a godawful mess of incomprehensible gibberish.

Why don't you quote my mistakes instead of typing them yourself?
What it's the big deal about my ortography (wich I believe is good enough to be understable)?
If you don't like just don't read it. Try getting over stupid stuff like that. I think you're argumenting just for the sake of it and not because of a real cause.
So, if you don't have nothing good or valuable to add I beg you to stick to the subject of the thread.

SaiKYoU
02-28-2007, 02:43 PM
oh fuck man, just ignore this shit...

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2007, 02:45 PM
oh fuck man, just ignore this shit...

I tried telling him that.

Hey, what the fuck is ortography?

Jesse, your ninja edit skillz confuzzle me.

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 02:49 PM
If you don't like just don't read it.

How the fuck am I supposed to know if I like it or not? I can't fucking understand it.

Try getting over stupid stuff like that.

Like not being able to understand a single point you're trying to make? Yeah, when it comes to communicating, understanding the other person is stupid and overrated. I should get over it and just pretend to understand you and and reply randomly.

I think you're argumenting just for the sake of it and not because of a real cause.

There's a real cause. I'm arguing because nobody can fucking understand what the fuck you're trying to say. Stupid fucking beaner.

HeadAroundU
02-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Why don't you quote my mistakes instead of typing them yourself?
What it's the big deal about my ortography (wich I believe is good enough to be understable)?
If you don't like just don't read it. Try getting over stupid stuff like that. I think you're argumenting just for the sake of it and not because of a real cause.
So, if you don't have nothing good or valuable to add I beg you to stick to the subject of the thread.
I beg you to shut the fuck up. He is very helpful, also, he is making an idiot of you but that's the price you pay. Nothing's for free, this is not teh NOAMRland.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Maybe ARGUMENTIZE would have been closer to what I've tryied to say with ARGUMENTING. Closer than ARGUING at least.

You should know wether you like it or not since it's up to you wether to reply (and continue the matter) or not.
And I'll tell you what, you're not saying anything interesting nor adding nothing valuable to the thread. Yet, I started the thread and you're still around. Why do you care so much? Trying to prove something or anything?

And I'd hardly say everyone would let you speak for them. Probably a few persons, but claiming to speak for a whole community is pretty selfish and non-objective. Like the personality I have got to know of you.

Now, I've tryied several times to put this to an end so everyone can go on with their own lifes but you're sticking around... that's what I mean with get over stupid stuff like this non-sense argumentize.

HeadAroundU, I think the guy could be smart enough to protect himself. Why don't you go around and see where you could add something really intelligent.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Nonsense. Not non-sense.

Tried. Not tryied.

And yes, you did mean ARGUING.

This is getting really pathetic now. Please stop.

Jakebert
02-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Nothing's for free, this is not teh NOAMRland.

4 teh winz0rs.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Cierto Duskygrin. Aún así es demasiado cagante que vengan al tema de uno a postear sus malviajes cuando uno sólo viene en son de paz.
Pero bueno, uno es el producto de sus pensamientos y en realidad la negatividad gira en torno a ellos.. la situación es que afectan su entorno. Pero bah, tendré que controlar mis impulsos a contestar.

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Maybe ARGUMENTIZE would have been closer to what I've tryied to say with ARGUMENTING. Closer than ARGUING at least.

Oh, for the love of slow suffering fuck. Arguing was correct, you stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid fucking beaner.

I don't mind that your English is shitty. Really, I don't. I'm learning a language that's foreign to me as well, and I understand how difficult it can be. But I also recognise my limits, I don't try using vocabulary beyond my abilities, I don't attempt to aggrandize myself by using big words when a simple one will suffice, and I certainly don't go around correcting native speakers when I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Idiot.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Bonita percepción de tu realidad.
Sé cuál es tu nombre María. Y besos para ti tmb. Muchos. :D

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:19 PM
I know ARGUING was correct, but phonetically ARGUMENTIZE it is closer than the first word I used (ARGUMENTING). See how native languages influence on our second languages? It's ooobvious.
Just relax. Be happy. I don't know you but I am done with this shithole.

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Since when are phonetic similarities more important than what the word fucking means?

Idiot. Learn fucking English or stop using it.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Since when are phonetic similarities more important than what the word fucking means?

Idiot. Learn fucking English or stop using it.

Ern, synonimous.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Hahahaha es de una canción de Bob Marley, creo que se llama Two Birds. Puede ser que de ahi venga... En México pasaban un anuncio de pañales y le ponían la letra 'Don't worry, be huggies'. :rolleyes:

Cuantos idiomas sabes Maria?

the_GoDdEsS
02-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Ern, synonimous.

...do you know what synonyms are?

calichix
02-28-2007, 03:38 PM
just take all that as constructive criticism, eliezer. I've lived among mexicans my whole life, I've spent a lot of time in spanish-speaking countries, and I've taken like 2 spanish classes. still my spanish pales in comparison to your english. it's so hard to learn another language through text, you've got to practice speaking it and try to pick up on what just is and isn't done.

does anyone know if practice is a noun and practise is a verb anywhere else besides england? or is an everywhere but america situation?

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Yo sólo sé Español e Inglés, algunas maldiciones en Italiano (siempre es bueno tener algo fuerte que contestar haha).

20 años lo hace prácticamente un Mexicano también, espero que te haya dicho cosas buenas de México, al menos donde yo vivo es una ciudad bellísima, se llama Monterrey y pués como decía por ahi, tendremos el foro mundial de las culturas (antes celebrado en Barcelona) y le están metiendo muchas mejores a la ciudad.. Va a ser todo un evento.

Cuando lo quieras visitar yo te consigo el hospedaje ya sea en hotel o con alguna amiga o parientes. Cualquier momento es bueno para venir a Monterrey. (;

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Ay Caramba! diría Bart Simpson hehe..
De hecho a 40 minutos de mi casa hay Peyote. En Photo Album #2 publiqué una foto con un pedazo de peyote en mi boca.
En serio, cuando quieras venir yo me encargaré de que tengas todo lo que puedas necesitar. (:
Estaría bien acampar en el desierto de Icamole a comer peyote y más delante ir a las cascadas a comer honguitos, jojo...
spiritual research diría yo.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Besos, yo saldré a caminar y disfrutar de un cigarrillo de los que tanto habla Bill Hicks. Muchos besos para ti también y bueno, si vas a dormir temprano descansas y si te vas a desvelar, pués diviértete. (:

DeAtHsTaR
02-28-2007, 04:50 PM

First of all, nobody considers "emphasize" to be a big confusing school word except barely-literate pieces of beaner trash like you. The fact that you don't know what it means does not make it an attempt to look clever on my part, or an attempt to deliberately confuse you with big confusing school words. It just means you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash with a shitty vocabulary.

Furthermore, the fact that my last comment appeared to be nonsense to you also has little to do with the comprehensibility of my comment, and more to do with the fact that you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash with shitty English comprehension skills.

Lastly, I don't give a fuck what a barely-literate piece of beaner trash finds interesting or relevent.

To conclude ; In the future, please take into account the fact that your English is shitty, and that you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash. I'm not trying to insult you simply for having a shitty command on the English language ; nobody expects a beaner to speak or understand English like a native speaker, just keep in mind that if you don't understand something, calling it nonsense just makes you look like a barely-literate piece of beaner trash. Because yeah, everybody else understood what I was saying, and everybody else uses the word "emphasize" when applicable, and you're a barely-literate piece of beaner trash.

Love,
Sin Studly
He speaks perfectly good English, especially for it not being his first language, give him a break. He does this while living in Mexico, while most (Illegal) Mexicans in America don't even speak English. You probably couldn't speak great English either if you grew up in Central Mexico.

DeAtHsTaR
02-28-2007, 04:52 PM
At KFC right? Ever go into a Denny's past midnight, it's only mexicans. All the waitresses speak great English though.

I'll take your word for it. It's not like that in Klamath Falls though.

Sin Studly
02-28-2007, 05:07 PM
He speaks perfectly good English, especially for it not being his first language, give him a break. He does this while living in Mexico, while most (Illegal) Mexicans in America don't even speak English. You probably couldn't speak great English either if you grew up in Central Mexico.

Here's the thing, dain. Yes, he seems to have a potentially good command of the English language. However, that is utterly ruined by his insistance on trying to show off his English language skills ; which leads to him using a shitfarm of words incorrectly, and renders a lot of what he's trying to say incomprehensible.

If he'd just sit back and recognise his fucking limits, he wouldn't look like such a fucking idiot. Instead he's trying to throw words around like "disqualify" and "synonimous" without knowing what the fuck they mean ; the end product is us not knowing what the fuck he's trying to say.

And while I agree that I wouldn't be able to speak great English if I grew up in Central Mexico, I'd accept this and I'd use words more suited to my skill level, instead of trying to show off and making myself look like a ridiculous fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about the language.

I speak simple Slovak here, and admittedly, my Slovak isn't very good. But if I make a mistake, it's something to do with tense or grammar, and the Slovaks still understand what I'm trying to say. That's because I don't attempt to use words beyond my abilities, and stick to the simplest fucking Slovak possible.

wheelchairman
02-28-2007, 05:31 PM
I'll take your word for it. It's not like that in Klamath Falls though.

It was somewhere about halfway between Portland and Eugene. Can't give you anymore details though.

DeAtHsTaR
02-28-2007, 05:34 PM
It was somewhere about halfway between Portland and Eugene. Can't give you anymore details though.
Well I'm going to believe you. However, it's much different here, we're about 25 miles from the California border.

Endymion
02-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Well I'm going to believe you. However, it's much different here, we're about 25 miles from the California border.

and california is pretty much north mexico, right?

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Deathstar! Thanks for the comment!! I really appreciate it... And Sin Studly.. honestly, I don't know why you say that I don't know the meaning of words like disqualify and synonymous if they fitted perfectly where I put them.

Now, can we have a humanized discussion here? And if you think I try to make my english sound pretentious that may be because I have a pretty wide spanish and therefore I use sophisticated words when I try to say something. It's not like I can help it because that's the way my mind works. Most people don't seem to have a problem with that.

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2007, 08:45 PM
I don't know why you say that I don't know the meaning of words like disqualify and synonymous if they fitted perfectly where I put them.

Because they DIDN'T fit perfectly where you put them.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 08:46 PM

Bah, whatever.

fan431
02-28-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm back, but not from 2000 more like from 2003.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Hello sir. Have you got into an Apache?

Ryder1234
02-28-2007, 09:00 PM

No, i got pissed off at namless a while ago because the exclamation-mark-after-every-scentence thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that over excesive

no because ibanez is sexy like pink and yes because, yah

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Wish you were dead.

DeAtHsTaR
02-28-2007, 10:25 PM
and california is pretty much north mexico, right?

In a way, yes. And Oregon is being Californicated.

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2007, 10:27 PM
Holy shit, how are you so fucking stupid all of a sudden?

DeAtHsTaR
02-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Holy shit, how are you so fucking stupid all of a sudden?

Have you ever been to Southern Oregon? It's starting to be an extension of California. And have you been to Cali recently?

Truth be told, I just donh't like it when "they" go to school and speak spanish and they start laughing or something. I always think they're talking about me. Call me immature or what you will. I've seen some that pretend that they don't know English when I know damn well they do too.

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Not only does my question still stand after reading that, but it should probably be bolded and italicized and shouted in a 72pt font.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey Deathstar, I think that's called globalization, hehe.. And if they laugh let'em laugh.. who cares. Just be confident and let it go.

There was a funny image around the board that used to say something like:
"Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympic games.. even if you win, you're still a retard".
So, take my advice and talk only to people with an open, circular mind. Calling someone stupid just because she points something seems like real stupidity to me.

All About Eve
02-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Haven't you heard, Ricky? Canada's the new Washington.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 01:42 AM
I don't know why you say that I don't know the meaning of words like disqualify and synonymous if they fitted perfectly where I put them.

Bah, whatever.

I never would have thought this thread would still be entertaining.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 01:48 AM
I never would have thought this thread would still be entertaining.

They obviously did fit. That's why I don't care anymore about an opinion like that. I mean, he replied with inherent acknowledge of what I did try to say, so he did understand, so they did fit.
I can't believe you guys are such a kiddies.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 01:55 AM
They obviously did fit. That's why I don't care anymore about an opinion like that. I mean, he replied with inherent acknowledge of what I did try to say, so he did understand, so they did fit.
I can't believe you guys are such a kiddies.

I'm sorry we're being such a kiddies. You should just disqualify what we say. Our inherent acknowledge proves they fit. You clearly know English far better than all of us silly native speakers.

Edit: It's possible to figure out what a word means by watching how it is used. Seeing how you constantly misuse words such as "disqualify" it's not too difficult to figure out what you mean. That does NOT mean that you are using the word correctly. It means I'm not an idiot, and neither is JohnnyNemesis.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 02:12 AM
And would that make -me- an idiot? Me, the one who's not speaking his native language and yet you guys understand me any fucking way?
NO, it would not.
See why I'm telling you this discussion is going no where?

the_GoDdEsS
03-01-2007, 02:18 AM
And would that make -me- an idiot? Me, the one who's not speaking his native language and yet you guys understand me any fucking way?
NO, it would not.

You're still missing the crucial point here. You have accused people of using complicated words to make themselves sound smarter, on the other hand you have been using the same type of words incorrectly in contexts where they don't fit at all and most likely you did it with the purpose of sounding sophisticated. The result was you sounded like an idiot.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Really? Some people don't share the opinion, so you can keep yours.

the_GoDdEsS
03-01-2007, 02:28 AM
Who is some people? You?

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 02:30 AM
Who is some people? You?

I'd name 2 or three but there's no need. You can look around and find their opinions posted somewhere. That's pretty enough for me.

Bazza
03-01-2007, 02:31 AM
What’s more pertinent to the question is that the inherent aptitude of the populace to utilise verbal communication on these memorandum boards is rather appalling. If we all conversed by means of extended lexis then the simpletons would be somewhat perplexed.

Honestly though, no one writes with overcomplicated words, it’s not natural. The only people I’ve seen try to fit really obscure words into sentences are socially incompetent.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 02:54 AM
I don't use hard words and if some of you believe I do, well, thank you.
Flattering will get you everywhere.

the_GoDdEsS
03-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Flattering will get you everywhere.

It's flattery. Flattering is an adjective.

And how was that statement relevant to what you previously said?

Bazza
03-01-2007, 04:20 AM
Essentially it's good that you are trying to use the English langauge, however you do make mistakes. Now rather than deny that fact try to use it as constructive criticism, learn from what people tell you and try to re-apply it when you do want to use a more colourfull language. I don't believe people would want to criticise you so much if you accept what they tell you.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 04:22 AM
NO, it would not.

It's going nowhere because you're being stubborn and unwilling to listen to reason. I'm not calling you an idiot, but your behavior has certainly been idiotic.

Yes, I can understand you. Most of the time. That is to say, I can understand the general point you're making. But it's inefficient to have to attempt to figure out what you were trying to say from the garbled mess that is what you actually did say. Just because something can be understood does not mean it's right.

Either stop being stubborn on this or everyone with a brain is going to have to assume you really are an idiot.

Edit: Bazza is right, except when he started going on about verbal communication.

Jakebert
03-01-2007, 04:47 AM
You're still missing the crucial point here. You have accused people of using complicated words to make themselves sound smarter, on the other hand you have been using the same type of words incorrectly in contexts where they don't fit at all and most likely you did it with the purpose of sounding sophisticated. The result was you sounded like an idiot.

So, he's like Brandon Boyd?

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 11:57 AM
They obviously did fit. That's why I don't care anymore about an opinion like that.

No, they didn't fit, and this is not an opinion; it's a FACT. I understand you getting defensive with everyone else because they're being rude to you, but I'm actually being NICE to you and trying to HELP you out, yet you still get defensive?

If you're getting so defensive, doesn't that imply something about your grasp of English?

Yes, your English is very good. But if you would just calm down and be a little humble, it could be even better. Just relax. It's not as simple as us EVENTUALLY understanding what you say after having to decipher it.

I'd name 2 or three but there's no need.

2 or three as opposed to about the 10 people who DISAGREE with you?

So, he's like Brandon Boyd?

Oh god, I love you.

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
It's not that there's anything horribly wrong with his English, it's that the words are COMPLETELY misused and instead of just accepting that and learning, he'd rather do that annoying "it's me against the world but I'M RIGHT!!!" routine. It's more about ridiculously stupid and stubborn behavior than language.

He'll learn.

That's the thing; he WON'T because he's too stubborn.

0r4ng3
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Oh god, I can't believe I missed Bazza's post. It reads like a Bad Religion song on steroids.

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Had folks corrected his posts without saying ANYTHING disparaging

You mean like I did the first time? Pfft.

As far as everything else you said, I'll trust you on it.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I know my english it's not as good as yours, so?
Like I said before, when someone points me something constructive I embrace the criticism gladly. But when someone starts insulting and offending just for the sake of it, well, that's something else.

Anyway, can we put this to an end? (asking it for the 4th or 5th time).
This conversation is going no where, and I do try to learn from everything. I'm not an obstinate, just don't be offensive so I can look at the valuable things you might have to say.

Respect and tolerance are values that any man from any religion or believe can (and should) embrace.

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Like I said before, when someone points me something constructive I embrace the criticism gladly.

Except for the fact that when I pointed out your mistake without even slightly insulting you, you competely dismissed it.

ps. If you really want to put it to an end, stop replying.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 04:26 PM
I
Anyway, can we put this to an end? (asking it for the 4th or 5th time).

You started it, you end it.

Admit you allowed your pride to get you in a mess. Admit you used words that did not fit / do not exist. Admit you reacted badly to JohnnyNemesis just because you were pissed at Sin Studly. Just be a man, admit you made some mistakes, and then this can all be history.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 04:29 PM
You started it, you end it.

Admit you allowed your pride to get you in a mess. Admit you used words that did not fit / do not exist. Admit you reacted badly to JohnnyNemesis just because you were pissed at Sin Studly. Just be a man, admit you made some mistakes, and then this can all be history.

Admit there's nothing wrong at using words that may did not fit exactly how I want'em to fit since I'm not a native speaker and the most amazing thing: I've never been in USA or any other english speaker country. Admit that's what started everything, Deathstar said that my english was good to be latin-american and then you wanted to neglect that unnecesarily. So... you be a man and cut the shit off.
Like I said before, is not about winning or losing or anything.. is about to stop being dickheads.

Bazza
03-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Oh god, I can't believe I missed Bazza's post. It reads like a Bad Religion song on steroids.

That cracked me up! I'm gonna write a song now! (actually on second thoughts maybe not, it'd be shit...)

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Admit there's nothing wrong at using words that may did not fit exactly how I want'em to fit since I'm not a native speaker and the most amazing thing: I've never been in USA or any other english speaker country.

You want me to admit what now? Just look at that sentence.

Here's the deal. Your english is decent, depending on how we're grading it. And there isn't anything bad about getting a few words wrong. It's to be expected.

Want to be told again what it is you do wrong? You get so defensive. You're stubborn. You refuse to admit you're not perfect.

I gave you a chance to be a man, it's a shame you didn't want to take it.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Hahaha sure you define who's a man and who's not. Like I care anyway.

I do admit my errors, so I don't get what's your point. Don't want me to be defensive? What about stop calling people "barely literate", "stupid", "idiot"...
Is not like it hurts me, but offending people will obviously result in a deffensive reply.

Sin Studly
03-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Admit there's nothing wrong at using words that may did not fit exactly how I want'em to fit

They didn't just not fit exactly how you wanted them to, they made no fucking sense whatsover. I still have no clue what you think 'disqualify', 'perception' or 'synonimous' mean.

Here's your problem ; When we informed you that your attempts to communicate in a sophisticated way made you incomprehensible, you argued and insisted that you knew better English than us, and that your usage of these words were totally correct. They weren't totally correct. I know a tiny bit about the basic forms and conventions of most Indo-European languages, and I'm pretty fucking tolerant when it comes to people making mistakes that make me strain to understand them. If some bean-picking sockless job-stealing immigrant like JohnnyNemesis came up to me and told me his nickname was "Boy Crazy", I'd assume he meant he was one muchacho loco rather than a flaming queer*, and that's a lot more than most native English-speakers would do. But the things you say are utterly incomprehensible.

Our hypothetical muchacho loco, his problem is using Spanish grammatical conventions in the English langauge, and that's to be expected from any learner of a new language. Hell, I'm learning a language which has seven tenses and three genders for every single fucking word, so I have a lot of patience and tolerance when it comes to mistakes like this. But you are consciously attempting to look smarter and more sophisticated by using words you think are impressive, even though you don't have know how to use them correctly, and it makes you look like a fucking idiot who can't speak English because of it. The worst part is, you're good enough at English to get the grammar correct most of the time, so the only reason you're skullfucking the language is because you do it deliberately, in a misguided attempt to show off literary skills you don't fucking possess.

I've bolded the most important parts in the above paragraph. Read them and fucking accept it.

* - If it was JohnnyNemesis instead of some uneducated immigrant greaseball like JohnnyNemesis, I'd assume he was a faggot.

Like I said before, is not about winning or losing or anything.. is about to stop being dickheads.

It's might be about winning or losing anything, it might be about "to stop being dickheads", but before any of that can even be considered, it's about communicating with one another. This board is, in the barest and most basic sense, a forum used for people across the world to communicate with one another in the written English language. Yet you fail even that, you incomprehensible fucking beaner.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Really? Well, it seems like you have been communicating since like... I don't know, there are +150 replies on the thread.

So, who's failing anyway?

I think your personal (therefore subjective) perception (the result or product of perceiving, as distinguished from the act of perceiving; percept, just so you know I know what it means, huh) makes you believe I'm a pretentious cocky selfish idiot like you guys. But just read my previous posts and see how many personal attacks I have made to anyone.

That's what friendly and respectful people do. But, like some wise man said once, offending is the last resort of an idiot.

Bazza
03-01-2007, 05:29 PM
I think your personal (therefore subjective) perception (the result or product of perceiving, as distinguished from the act of perceiving; percept, just so you know I know what it means, huh).

Thought I'd seen that before (http://enigma398.blogspot.com/2006/10/words-of-day-perception-1.html)

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Thought I'd seen that before (http://enigma398.blogspot.com/2006/10/words-of-day-perception-1.html)

Yup, that's straight out of a dictionary. You may also seen it like 10 posts before this one or something like that.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 05:34 PM
But, like some wise man said once, offending is the last resort of an idiot.

Uh, look again. You've insulted me, right there in your last post, but not only there. I haven't really insulted you. I don't remember calling you any names. You don't see it, but I actually tried to help you out. Sure, I was also kinda fucking with you, but in a harmless way.

I've now reached a terrifying conclusion. You're worse than anything you've been called thus far. You're a male hag.

Sin Studly
03-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Stop disqualifying me.

wheelchairman
03-01-2007, 05:37 PM
My perception of you, Justin, is ruined.

oh fuck I used it correctly. :(

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Hahaha, look who's talking. The guy who throws the stone and hides his hand.
Grow up sucker.
Get your mind to another level so you can stop arguing about stupid stuff like this and actually say something that's really interesting.

And yeah, I did offend you on my last post. Deliberately. Yet, I sustain what I've said there, cause if you look around posts before that one, you'll realize I'm right.
And you'll also realize you're pretty stupid even if you have a wide lexis and a perfect grammar.

Bazza
03-01-2007, 05:40 PM
For 0r4ng3, to the tune of a Bad Religion song:

What’s more pertinent to the question
is that the inherent aptitude of the population
to utilise verbal communication
on these memorandum pages
is rather outrageous.

If we all conversed by means of extended lexis
then the simpletons would be somewhat perplexed.

It's a work in progress...

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Hahaha...random nonsensical babbling

Try using the quote function, I can't even figure out who your last tirade was aimed at.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I'll sum it up for ya..

Grow up sucker.

0r4ng3
03-01-2007, 05:55 PM
"Sucker"? Is this the 80s? Who the fuck says "sucker" anymore?

I'm not trying to be harsh, I just found it funny.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 05:57 PM

Giving a turn to the arguments? That's what I call "evasion".

Another good example of evasion:

Try using the quote function, I can't even figure out who your last tirade was aimed at.

Bazza
03-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Giving a turn to the arguments? That's what I call "to disqualify".

? :confused:

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 06:02 PM

By "giving a turn" I meant like "turning around". I type some stuff and he only replies with "try using quoting". Haaa! Evasion at it's full extension.

I'm tired of this. I'm out to dinner, so, if you guys have any interesting stuff to add, I'll read it when I get back home.

Bazza
03-01-2007, 06:03 PM
By "giving a turn" I meant like "turning around". I type some stuff and he only replies with "try using quoting". Haaa!

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Okay, yet again, I'm going to be NICE to you in an effort to get to the bottom of this. Please understand that I'm only trying to clarify things.

Giving a turn to the arguments?

This sentence barely makes sense. What you mean to say is that he is running away from the argument, or you might be trying to say that he's changing what the main ideas of the argument are...but saying "giving a turn to the arguments" just makes no sense. In this case, the word "giving" is way too specifically active for the point you are trying to make, and the sentence is just awkward as a result. There's no such thing as "giving a turn".

The point I'm trying to make is that yes, we understand what you're saying, but it takes us too long for us to understand. And as I've shown, that's because of YOU, not US. We recognize that your English is good, but it's still not clear.

RickyCrack
03-01-2007, 06:06 PM
This is some pretty faggy shit.

0r4ng3
03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
This sentence barely makes sense. What you mean to say is that he is running away from the argument, or you might be trying to say that he's changing what the main ideas of the argument are...but saying "giving a turn to the arguments" just makes no sense. In this case, the word "giving" is way too specifically active for the point you are trying to make, and the sentence is just awkward as a result. There's no such thing as "giving a turn".
I think he meant something like "taking a turn" to arguing. I added that second line later in a trademark ninja edit, so I think he thought that I was trying to flame him.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 06:10 PM
it takes us too long for us to understand. And as I've shown, that's because of YOU, not US. We recognize that your English is good, but it's still not clear.

When did I say my english was perfect? Never. Thanks for saying is good. I really appreciate it specially after all the attacks to it.
But I think this shitty arguing grew up excessively over than it should have been. And that it's because of you guys, because I never claimed to have a perfect or full comprehensible english.
Let's give it up.

I'm off. Peace.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Blah blah blah

Seriously dude, I swear to you, I suggested you should use quotes because your posts are comprised of such gibberish that it took me way too long to realize you were addressing me. I ignored anything else you might have said because it was barely understandable. I'm not evading your argument or whatever the fuck you think is going on. I'm dismissing your points as worthless because you can't communicate effectively. Maybe that's a bit unfair, but that's life.

eliezer_iero
03-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Hahaha, look who's talking. The guy who throws the stone and hides his hand.
Grow up sucker.
Get your mind to another level so you can stop arguing about stupid stuff like this and actually say something that's really interesting.

And yeah, I did offend you on my last post. Deliberately. Yet, I sustain what I've said there, cause if you look around posts before that one, you'll realize I'm right.
And you'll also realize you're pretty stupid even if you have a wide lexis and a perfect grammar.

That sentences seem to be pretty well constructed for a non native speaker, they're fully comprehensible. Now do you see why I say you're doing evasion to that post?
Grow up man. You don't have to get the last word always. Me neither, and I know I said twice that I'm out to dinner and I'm still around, but as a proof that I don't want to have the last word... I'm out now.

My one and only advice for you: grow up your mind. Crucify your ego and cut the shit off. If stuff like bad grammar makes you angry I think you won't be too much of a happy person in your life (since there's too many REALLY stupid people out there) and that, my friend, will be only your trouble.
Ciao, stronzo di merda.

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
If stuff like bad grammar makes you angry

I believe you may have missed the point of this whole thing. The bad grammar is not what is making people angry; the fact that you admit that you're still learning the language but still manage to be so pompous in these arguments...THAT is what makes people angry.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Wow, you win. It's been a really, really long time since anything on the internet has bothered me in the slightest, but you've managed it. Your complete lack of understanding hurts me deep in my soul. I concede to you.

wheelchairman
03-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Well I'm giving this thread 5stars!

Jebus
03-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Yeah, seriourly PIB. I completely agree with eliezer. Stop using evasion! That's shit is a bitch when I'm using my level 15 Pali against a rogue.

Eliezer, try again now. Evasion has a five minute cool down period!

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Pfft, should have known all the barely literate beaners would stick together. This is like, reverse racism!

So did you ever figure out how to use the AH?

Jebus
03-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah. AH is awesome. Can't belive I didn't use it before. Lately all I've been doing is searching for extremely cheap cloth and ore and reselling it for twice as much. I'm making a hefty amount of cash.

I failed making this thread a pokemon discussion. Now lets talk about WOW!

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 06:48 PM
That's not allowed! It's disqualifying to this thread!

Sin Studly
03-01-2007, 07:07 PM
That perceptions is a synonimous disqualify.

0r4ng3
03-01-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm sourcing to presume that you plebeians are uncomplicatingly exerting a thesaurus or an additional commodity to implement with these grandiose dictions.

It's accomplishing you entirety insinuate coextensive idiots.

RickyCrack
03-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah, seriourly PIB. I completely agree with eliezer. Stop using evasion! That's shit is a bitch when I'm using my level 15 Pali against a rogue.

Eliezer, try again now. Evasion has a five minute cool down period!

d00d, evasion get pwnt by warriors. You evade, they overpower. Unless we're talking bulbasaurs, otherwise, bulbasaur wins.

Sin Studly
03-01-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm sourcing to presume that you plebeians are uncomplicatingly exerting a thesaurus or an additional commodity to implement with these grandiose dictions.

Doesn't work when it actually makes sense (albeit with poor grammar).

It's accomplishing you entirety insinuate coextensive idiots.

Bingo.

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 07:48 PM
That perceptions is a synonimous disqualify.

Stop argumenting to me :(

0r4ng3
03-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Both of you, stop being so obstinate! It's very disqualifying.

Jebus
03-01-2007, 07:59 PM
d00d, evasion get pwnt by warriors. You evade, they overpower. Unless we're talking bulbasaurs, otherwise, bulbasaur wins.
Yeah, but eliezer is probably a nub. No way he's past level 9 yet. Also, PIB is just a little bitch ganking people weaker than him.

and oh, have you ever fought the Dragonite in Onyxia's Lair? How hard is that shit?

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2007, 08:33 PM
/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit

RickyCrack
03-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Onyxia is easy shit, I believe that place has been 2 or 3 manned now. Although I haven't done much end-game because Seanykins and our friend Rodriguez keep switching servers.

PIB, srsly, stop ganking us in Tarren Mill. Just because your guards are better at southshore :( :( and you can hide in the farms and Dalaran and pop out and one shot. I'll call my guild.

Mota Boy
03-01-2007, 10:40 PM
The more I scan through this thread, the happier I am that my only contribution was drunken Spanish sarcasm.

Anya82
03-02-2007, 12:05 AM
It's not that there's anything horribly wrong with his English, it's that the words are COMPLETELY misused and instead of just accepting that and learning, he'd rather do that annoying "it's me against the world but I'M RIGHT!!!" routine. It's more about ridiculously stupid and stubborn behavior than language.
Eliezer, I don't know you, but for what i've read in your posts, I get the impresion that you have your ego a bit too high. You act like you're being attacked by everybody, and you think that you're the only right here; that you're the only acting the best way; that you know things that nobody else has noticed and that makes them "blind" or something; and whoever says he/she doesn't understand you or do not approve something you express, are dickhead immature morons.

Besides, you say they all are acting like kiddies, but you get excited, and even express laughter when you "feel like you're winning" :

By "giving a turn" I meant like "turning around". I type some stuff and he only replies with "try using quoting". Haaa! Evasion at it's full extension.

And not everybody is attacking you, nor evading your questions. Here, our beloved fruity coloured friend just said he found funny a word you said...

I'm not trying to be harsh, I just found it funny.
... and you said that was evasion.

Giving a turn to the arguments? That's what I call "evasion".
Oh, and... I think I understand what you're trying to say with "giving a turn" (algo asi como "darle un giro", "voltear la tortilla", etc.), but I think you're using typical mexican/spanish expressions and just changing the words to english. But, remember that slangs and some popular/common expresions do no have an exact translation to English.

Hahaha sure you define who's a man and who's not. Like I care anyway.
If you don't care... why do you keep on replying to them? When someone doesn't care about something, he just does not even notice that something.

PS: and no.. I'm not attacking you. I'm just giving my opinion for what I've read.

ninthlayer
03-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Although I haven't done much end-game because Seanykins and our friend Rodriguez keep switching servers.
Dispellz is almost at 70 and I'm kinda waiting for you to get up to 60s range on Reeses to continue with Formatz. Fun fact: I played so much yesterday that I had a seizure.

/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit
/spit
/dance
/moan
/shake