PDA

View Full Version : winter storm

Camel Filters
02-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm going to kill everyone who's name is Danielle. Winter storm Danielle has finally reached Wisconsin. 12 - 16 inches of snow is expected. Now I'm going to go driving in it so I can get in an accident and die. It's been nice knowing you guys.

ninthlayer
02-24-2007, 10:29 PM
You're a pussy, learn to deal with everyday situations.

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Daniels are OK, right?

Camel Filters
02-24-2007, 10:52 PM
You're a pussy, learn to deal with everyday situations.

I am what I eat, so yea I guess I am a pussy. and it doesn't snow everyday, dumbfuck. so this isn't an everyday situation.

ninthlayer
02-24-2007, 10:59 PM
OMG, SO CLEAVR. LIEK BAK N 3RD GRADEZZ.

And while it might not snow every day, weather is an everyday occurance that must be taken into effect, well, every fucking day. Iowa is fucking frozen over and has been this way for the last 40 some hours. Did I make a thread crying about it? No. Did RickyCrack (who commutes 40 miles to work and back on the weekend) make a thread complaining about it. No. Why? Because, we're fucking grown ups and don't piss our ickle baby diapers when the big bad ice and snow come down.

In short: you're a pussy. Go asphyxiate.

Camel Filters
02-24-2007, 11:04 PM
fyi, I'm not crying that it's snowing, I just hate driving in it. I'd rather have below 0 weather. I don't have a problem with the cold.

eliezer_iero
02-24-2007, 11:06 PM
OMG, SO CLEAVR. LIEK BAK N 3RD GRADEZZ.

And while it might not snow every day, weather is an everyday occurance that must be taken into effect, well, every fucking day. Iowa is fucking frozen over and has been this way for the last 40 some hours. Did I make a thread crying about it? No. Did RickyCrack (who commutes 40 miles to work and back on the weekend) make a thread complaining about it. No. Why? Because, we're fucking grown ups and don't piss our ickle baby diapers when the big bad ice and snow come down.

In short: you're a pussy. Go asphyxiate.

What's so wrong about speaking about the weather?
You say daily occurances shall be taken for granted everyday, but in that case there are too many things that got to be taken for granted that I wouldn't like it that way.
The guy just wanted to communicate something.
Is ok to play the fool to do communication or pretend to be surprised from a regular event, what is wrong is disqualifying people subjects just for nothing.

But bah, I'm not taking part of this, just giving my opinion.

EDIT: typo.

ninthlayer
02-24-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm going to kill everyone who's name is Danielle. Winter storm Danielle has finally reached Wisconsin. 12 - 16 inches of snow is expected. Now I'm going to go driving in it so I can get in an accident and die. It's been nice knowing you guys.
Sweet delicious tears, you fucking liar.

Camel Filters
02-24-2007, 11:09 PM
yea, you say we're all adults and that's why we waste our time posting on a bbs.

ninthlayer
02-24-2007, 11:11 PM
I never accused you of being an adult, but gg for trying to insult me by pointing out the fact that I use the internet. Seriously, crushing blow. Fatality. Fucking bonus points to the faggot from Wisconsin that "smokes because he's stressed out."

Paint_It_Black
02-25-2007, 02:53 AM
Hey Wishomie, word of advice? Learn to ignore shit.

Llamas
02-26-2007, 01:37 AM
Stop wasting your money on cigzzy and buy your way to a state where it doesn't snow, wuss ass. we have worse snow than that every year in MN, which I drove in for months at a time, and my car broke down in it several times... yet I managed not to piss and moan about it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-26-2007, 06:34 AM
lol @ everyone that said wishomie had changed for the better.

I know there wasn't many but I'm sure I saw at least 1 person say it.

Sinister
02-26-2007, 06:44 AM
16 inches of snow is definitely not a big deal.

but then again, I'm as close as it comes to a polar bear so my opinion might be biased.

nieh
02-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Snow = yay. It was coming down pretty bad yesterday but it stopped after a couple hours so not much is left now.

Rag Doll
02-26-2007, 07:47 AM
when i went to bed at 2am, there was a few inches of snow on my street and it hadn't been salted or plowed or anything since it started. i'm like "sweet, no school tomorrow"...my mom comes in my room at 9:45 yelling at me that if i plan on going to class, i should wake up.

apparently, it had stopped snowing and they had time to clear the roads. suck. i'm still not going to some of my classes though!

Grabbal
02-26-2007, 07:57 AM
Snow = I can't drive..

Great Mike
02-26-2007, 09:28 AM

I dislike you.

Lodat225
02-26-2007, 09:44 AM
He just said he doesn't like driving in the snow. God damn.

eliezer_iero
02-26-2007, 10:17 AM
He just said he doesn't like driving in the snow. God damn.

I don't know why everything has to turn into an argumenting thing all the time here. Some people only wait for their turn to speak.

Camel Filters
02-26-2007, 10:40 AM
I dislike you.

yea, but everyone dislikes you.

Nina
02-26-2007, 11:13 AM
Everyone needs to move to the midwest of Germany. Most of the time we have no rain, no snow, it's hardly ever windy and the sun comes out every now and then. Yeah, I speak of wintertiimmee.

wheelchairman
02-26-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah but Midwest Germany has no Hurricane Per!
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27905

Great Mike
02-26-2007, 11:31 AM
yea, but everyone dislikes you.

I highly doubt anybody let you speak in their name.

Llamas
02-28-2007, 02:12 AM
Everyone needs to move to the midwest of Germany. Most of the time we have no rain, no snow, it's hardly ever windy and the sun comes out every now and then. Yeah, I speak of wintertiimmee.

That's how the wheather's been in Graz since I've been here. It actually makes me sad! Minus the times my car would break down, I LOVED the super snowy days in Minnesota, and all that goes with it. I dunno, I was just raised different. Whenever I see tons of snow coming down, I feel very relaxed. I'm told it of course does snow here, but I got here on Feb 2nd, and I don't think the temperature has been below 0 C once. :(

Camel Filters
02-28-2007, 09:55 PM
lol @ everyone that said wishomie had changed for the better.

I know there wasn't many but I'm sure I saw at least 1 person say it.

I never liked you, did I?

0r4ng3
03-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Do you realize how many names there actually are? Besides, they do reuse names. Only the truly vicious storms (for example, Katrina, Rita, etc) don't get repeated as much, but they're still repeated.

By your logic, wouldn't they eventually run out of pet names?