PDA

View Full Version : Bella

calichix
02-27-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm going to be in Amsterdam toward the end of March. Let's make out.

Nina
02-27-2007, 09:27 AM
GERMANY.

come visit me.

TBD
02-27-2007, 09:29 AM
arent you from santa cruz or something.

calichix
02-27-2007, 09:32 AM
naw. are YOU from santa cruz?

nina, maybe I will if amsterdam doesn't tickle my fancy!

TBD
02-27-2007, 09:34 AM
maybe.....

calichix
02-27-2007, 09:38 AM
santa cruz blows. well maybe not, foreigner played there the other day.

Zeall
02-27-2007, 09:42 AM
sorry for the off-topic post but whenever i read calichix's Location i always have to listen to that song, 'tis a great song

calichix
02-27-2007, 09:46 AM
dude! you caught it! <3

Tizzalicious
02-27-2007, 09:59 AM
When will you be there? Am I good enough too?

*sobs*

calichix
02-27-2007, 10:19 AM
oh my god!!!!!! I thought you lived in Canada! I think I get there on March 22nd but I'm not sure yet. I'm in England, I gotta find a bus/ferry.

JohnnyNemesis
02-27-2007, 10:46 AM
santa cruz blows. well maybe not, foreigner played there the other day.

This is one of the best posts I've read in a long time.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2007, 11:00 AM
oh my god!!!!!! I thought you lived in Canada! I think I get there on March 22nd but I'm not sure yet. I'm in England, I gotta find a bus/ferry.

Haaaa, no!

I'll only be in Holland from the 11th until the 19th of March though :( Meh.

If you are coming from England, it's cheaper to fly, check RyanAir (fly to Eindhoven, or EasyJet), depending where in England you are, some other ones.

Rag Doll
02-27-2007, 11:13 AM
yeah, definitely fly. i got some super cheap plane tickets from london (i think stanstead, if that's the name of it....pretty sure it wasnt heathrow) to amsterdam. i think it cost me like $70 roundtrip. i got them from some student thing though, i dunno if you have any kind of current student ID. too bad i never got to use those tickets. bah!

calichix
02-27-2007, 11:19 AM
well I'm a long way from london so I'd have to get a bus there then a plane. jesus, $70?? I could only find like $90. travelocity can blow me.

tizz, I'm gonna be there somewhere in the 20s of march. :( leave me a love letter somewhere and I'll go find it and leave you an appendage or something equally romantic! is there anywhere to go swimming? I need to be in the water soon or I'll turn to dust.

ricky, you give me a fever of 103.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Bad bad timing!

Some other airlines leave from other cities, and RyanAir and EasyJet leave from some others too. There's also bmibaby, jet2...hmm...that's all I can think of for now. But it should definitely be cheaper by plane than by bus.

Lodat225
02-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Take pictures, calichix.

lots of 'em.

nieh
02-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Or, you know, use a webcam if you've got one.

Lodat225
02-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Or, you know, use a webcam if you've got one.

yeah - yeah. right now.

Zeall
02-28-2007, 03:17 AM
dude! you caught it! <3

caught what?

anyway, the last time my friend flew with RyanAir, they literally had to jump start the plane to get it going :S what's worse though is that they told everyone this after takeoff so no one could do a damn thing about it

on the other hand, his flight was 2 pence return, so that's like what, $35 U.S.?

Llamas
02-28-2007, 03:21 AM
If you go to Germany, swing on by Austria! Also, Foreigner makes the stock in any town rise. No lie. You seen the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode with the Foreigner belt? Best ever.

sKratch
02-28-2007, 06:12 AM
im so jelluzz :[

JoY
02-28-2007, 09:15 AM
YES. sex with u = like a dream cum true.

thank you, God.

wheelchairman
02-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Well if you come to Copenhagen, you get both Tizz AND me. That's 2 for one. Sure we don't have legal hash, so what? :(

p.s. I have a super nintendo.

JoY
02-28-2007, 09:31 AM
& not to mention no Amsterdam.

calichix
02-28-2007, 10:20 AM
make it a sega and I'm so in there. bella, take me swimming. (I just wanna see you in your skivvyzz.)

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2007, 10:29 AM
I forgot to politely request that you BACK UP OFFA MAH WOMAN!!

(and I'm talking to both of you!)

...on second thought...go crazy.

JoY
03-01-2007, 05:41 AM
make it a sega and I'm so in there. bella, take me swimming. (I just wanna see you in your skivvyzz.)

ooo, I might take you on a boat ride. as for swimming, my bod is not nearly as hawt as yours. we can definitely go swimming, though, & we should, because it's sexy. not in the "grachten", uh canals you call those? those are superfuckingnasty.

calichix
03-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't do boats. maybe if I was partially submerged I'd be all right but I get seasick standing in a harbour. and whaaaaaat babigurl, I wanna be your first derivative so I can lay tangent to your currrrrves! we should probably get a hooker at some point too.

JohnnyNemesis
03-01-2007, 12:33 PM
and whaaaaaat babigurl, I wanna be your first derivative so I can lay tangent to your currrrrves! we should probably get a hooker at some point too.

God, I love you.

calichix
03-01-2007, 12:41 PM
your signature makes me squeal. <3

Whiplash
03-01-2007, 01:16 PM

Go swimming in the canals, you might grow an extra arm or two.

JoY
03-02-2007, 02:41 AM
I don't do boats. maybe if I was partially submerged I'd be all right but I get seasick standing in a harbour. and whaaaaaat babigurl, I wanna be your first derivative so I can lay tangent to your currrrrves! we should probably get a hooker at some point too.

ah, sux.
plenty of hookers in the neighbourhood. we'll be fine!

<33

calichix
03-20-2007, 01:28 PM
I got my interwebzz working. I emailed you with my number but I think it's your bajillion year old email. anyway I'm leaving tomorrow morning so pm me your digitsssssssssssssss!!!!!

JoY
03-22-2007, 11:05 AM
chika!! I've tried to reach you, but something's trying to keep us apart. how was your trip? plz contact me soonies, cuz I'm dying for ur love.<33

Whiplash
03-22-2007, 11:08 AM
You guy's are gonne make some pictures of that.....right? *puppy eyes*

JoY
03-23-2007, 05:30 AM
camera-card = full. can not tell/show you too much. it's ...private.
but MAAANNN, her sex is like, out of this world fuckingly good.

Vera
03-23-2007, 05:40 AM
As a fellow moderator of Your Band, I must know the details.

JoY
03-23-2007, 06:10 AM
I will fill you ..in, later, k?

JoY
03-23-2007, 09:39 AM
by the way, Lau? I decided I might want to wear the silver one (if it fits & doesn't make me look like a discoball), for comic value & because silver was the themecolour of the anniversary that brought me & my friends to Budapest, so that'd make making pictures of me in silver public extrasupercool. & because I was thinking the pink one might make me look like a little piggy & you like the hot surfchick you are. I'm Dutch & pale, you've got the tan-thing going on. we'll figure it out tonight.
<333333

JoY
03-23-2007, 11:55 AM
omgz, plzplzplz check the bbs, because your friend's number I can't call either. & I tried to sms you, but you don't seem to have recieved it. boo! I hate phones!

call me, cuz I'm a desperate lil bunny now.=(

JoY
03-24-2007, 10:08 AM
I know you're not going to check the bbs in Durty Nelly's (omg, that name cracks me up SOO MUCH!), because everyone wud be staring over your shoulder & shit, so I guess you'll read all of this later. anyways, I'm not gonna tell you tonight that I used a tanning bodylotion, so you're gonna be all "gullll, you ain't pale!", but it's fake. kinda like LA & the PC Hoofdstraat I was telling you about.

I'm studying & soooo bored. it's about work-related sickness & how sickness can keep you from working.. BORING.

I hate it that I can't call you & that you can only call me. my boyfriend almost called you for me last night, because I wuz all angries & frustrated I couldn't reach you, but it was already 23:00/11PM, so I was like, "fuck u thanks to you I spent my evening all ronery brotha", cuz of the dinnerplans we'd made & jazz. I feel so retarded now. I actually.. said no to a dinnerdate.. with YOU..

so anyway.. dinner, tonight? no Indonesian food, though, because I realised the only dish I'm good at making has got chicken in it. whoops?

calichix
03-27-2007, 03:26 AM
awwwwwww this made me squeel with retrospectacularness. <333333 I can't wait to get that film developeedddddddddd.

JoY
03-27-2007, 03:28 AM
OMG, you're home already?? I was hoping maybe you would call me yesterday, but I figured you were packing & spending the last moments with Marianne & shizzle. I didn't want to post up anything before you could give me your superior judgement. afterall, only hot pictures, right? we = sexies!

calichix
03-27-2007, 03:38 AM
oh yeah! email me boo. yeah I left at 7 last night and watched the sunset and windmills doing their thing it was so prettyyyyyy. we should have had a last romp before we left. ;( we went to the tropen(?!)museum it was soooo coool.

Vera
03-27-2007, 03:57 AM
Pics or GTFO.

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2007, 10:21 AM
*agrees generally*

calichix
03-27-2007, 12:03 PM
isabellahhhhhhh, send me peectures and tell me what is your fantasy!

Lodat225
03-27-2007, 12:09 PM
OMG, you're home already?? I was hoping maybe you would call me yesterday, but I figured you were packing & spending the last moments with Marianne & shizzle. I didn't want to post up anything before you could give me your superior judgement. afterall, only hot pictures, right? we = sexies!

how about all of them?

JoY
03-27-2007, 12:20 PM
isabellahhhhhhh, send me peectures and tell me what is your fantasy!

*cracks up* oh ur pussywussymussycussy is so fiiiiine, girl!

calichix
03-27-2007, 12:30 PM
lllololololzz!1111

it was so lucky we had those embarrassing stories cause that guy who was earwigging and his bros ended up buying me drinks all night (which saved me a paycheck or two). after you left they were like, "call her back and you two put on a fashion show for us." sorry, guy. you obviously missed the memo about our dicks.

Sinister
03-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Pics or GTFO.

*agrees generally*
*happily hops on bandwagon*

JoY
03-27-2007, 12:37 PM
omg, I'm pissing myself with laughter.

Lowrah sugarpop, I'm sorry. I had to do the whole selection-process myself, because some of these.. are too embarrassing to exist. I'll send the uncensored versions straight to you of course, though.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8936/laurabellard5.jpg

just check out the fookin' pervs! THE HAND!! oh. em. gee.

Edit: we're totally pimpin' the eighties dresses, by the way. <33

JoY
03-27-2007, 12:44 PM
oh, hadn't you heard? Laura's a total fucking fox. 'specially with MY make-up & HER skills.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3623/lauracw9.jpg

killer_queen
03-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Oh. My. God. I wish I was the one who's been kissed. Or who has kissed. Hawt. <3

JoY
03-27-2007, 12:47 PM
lllololololzz!1111

it was so lucky we had those embarrassing stories cause that guy who was earwigging and his bros ended up buying me drinks all night (which saved me a paycheck or two). after you left they were like, "call her back and you two put on a fashion show for us." sorry, guy. you obviously missed the memo about our dicks.

how the hell did I manage to miss this post?

oh right, picture-excitement.

"our dicks are bigger than yours". we should've used that sentence on the right occasion. & there have been many occasions where that sentence would've been appropriate.

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2007, 01:12 PM
I can't handle Laura's hotness.

Izie
03-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Laura is so tiny even Sim could eat her.

Well... Sim could eat anyone... but still!

calichix
03-27-2007, 01:24 PM
zomg I h8 the second one. the first one gives me a <3on

ps: bella is sooooo beautiful in person. it's a major dyke fest cause you can't stop staring at her. especially when you've had a tequila sunrise or two. <33333

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2007, 01:30 PM
zomg I h8 the second one.

no wayz. Your legs are workin' we luvz it.

whistle while you work it, giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Next time you guy's get together in Amsterdam plz let me know, I'm just a trainride away;P.

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Loz; you hate the second one?

uh oh, should I remove it? because, duuuuude, I thought you looked fiiine in that picture. as in, superfuckingfoxy.

& <3333333

ps. CHECK OUT THE HAND OF THE PERV!

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Next time you guy's get together in Amsterdam plz let me know, I'm just a trainride away;P.

babe.. there's no way I'd ever share that fox & would give up private public lesbian sex for you. only Marianne is allowed to have that priviledge.

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 02:27 PM
O, I wasn't talking about sex, The sight of you two together gives me enough pleasure for an entire month(maybe longer) ;P.

0r4ng3
03-27-2007, 02:29 PM
I was going to point out how incredibly creepy that sounded, but a while ago I was considering making a post along the lines of "extending an invitation to the pants-party". So, yeah.

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:30 PM
gross, man! we don't do it in front of other people. except if they're total strangers, then it's hot.

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Hahahaha, Video tape it, Nah i'm just kidding the thought alone is more then enough for this happy camper. :P

But i still would like to meet someone, maybe in a next amsterdam meet up?:D

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:32 PM
meat someone

sounds nasty.

& "someone" sounds vague.

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Damm my retarded english skills straight to hell!!!

You know what i mean.

Edit: Maybe not a good idea??? I don't know if its some kind of special group of people that always go to these type of people.

calichix
03-27-2007, 03:02 PM
no wayz it looks like I've got gnargnar roots and I'm missing an upper lip and an eye!!!!!

the one of me, you, and marion where like 44 people are bunny earzzing us the handage is wayyy pervier. we're in like, a groping swamp. <333333 I think now you have no choice but to meet me in London. even though we're both broke. :[

sKratch
03-27-2007, 04:22 PM
eyyy gringa que pasa

If I were a dirty mexican in a pickup truck, you would be in my pickup truck with me.

Mota Boy
03-27-2007, 04:45 PM
That's awesome! I thought y'all weren't going to be able to pull this off. I'm so happy that for you two that I actually used an exclamation mark.

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2007, 05:17 PM
only Marianne is allowed to have that priviledge.

What do you mean?! My name isn't Marianne!

...oh. OH! Ohhhhh.

:(

nieh
03-27-2007, 07:49 PM
*is jealous*
Now I want to go to Amsterdam too.

JoY
03-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Josh, do it.

no wayz it looks like I've got gnargnar roots and I'm missing an upper lip and an eye!!!!!

the one of me, you, and marion where like 44 people are bunny earzzing us the handage is wayyy pervier. we're in like, a groping swamp. <333333 I think now you have no choice but to meet me in London. even though we're both broke. :[

you spell it Marion? oh coolies, I like that name way better.

that picture is muchos hilarious. I don't even want to count the times that those Brittish pervs squeezed our butts. & they were ALL BALDING. so, so sad.

about London; when will you be there? I might be able to combine it with a trip to Edinburgh, where my best friend is right now.

calichix
03-28-2007, 05:07 AM
zomg, Edinburgh might be closer to here than London (but I've no idea I'll have to ask)!! I'm in brighton, everyone is gay we wouldn't have to worry about ass grabbage and big black men saying, "Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?" and fat Indian men saying, "Horny horny horny horny!"

when are YOU going? I'm gonna be in london mid-april but the train up there is like 10 bucks.

Zeall
03-28-2007, 05:52 AM
zomg, Edinburgh might be closer to here than London (but I've no idea I'll have to ask)!! I'm in brighton, everyone is gay we wouldn't have to worry about ass grabbage and big black men saying, "Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?" and fat Indian men saying, "Horny horny horny horny!"

when are YOU going? I'm gonna be in london mid-april but the train up there is like 10 bucks.

lol, Edinburgh is in Scotland

Click here (http://maps.google.co.uk/) and do a quick search for Edinburgh, and then zoom out a bit :)

i live near Leeds, about half way between you and Edinburgh

calichix
03-28-2007, 06:07 AM
I couldn't find brighton on that map but I'll pretend I'm familiar enough with the UK's geography for that information to be helpful.. is it southwest?

oooooh, right.

Paint_It_Black
03-28-2007, 06:30 AM
Let's just say you're closer to London, since that's really all you need to know. Much closer.

Zeall
03-28-2007, 06:49 AM
oooooh, right.

i guess you found it then :)

nieh
03-28-2007, 07:28 AM
Josh, do it.

But that's expensive! Maybe sometime late summer or afterwards.

edit: wtf? Our company has discounted travel stuff that goes through Orbitz and somehow our 'discount' makes tickets cost more than just using the regular Orbitz site.

Llamas
03-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Bella, I noticed that the cheapest flights to the US leave from Amsterdam.

On a side note, I think I might be flying to Chicago in July.

On a further side note, Bellaishot.

wheelchairman
03-28-2007, 07:54 AM
You're homesick, why waste money on a flight so early. You should stay in Austria and build a familiarity to where you are, and maybe travel Europe.

On a side note, Tizz and I are taking the train from Austria to Holland so we could totally have another meet up type thing. Obviously we'll be seeing Bella anyways. This is in August though.

Llamas
03-28-2007, 07:56 AM
You're homesick, why waste money on a flight so early. You should stay in Austria and build a familiarity to where you are, and maybe travel Europe.

On a side note, Tizz and I are taking the train from Austria to Holland so we could totally have another meet up type thing. Obviously we'll be seeing Bella anyways. This is in August though.

I'm not homesick... why would you claim that? There are two reasons for me to go home in July. One is that the big music festival is then, and two is that my mom is getting married and wants me to be at the wedding. Oh, and there's also the fact that that's when my term is over and I might be going back long term, anyway.

I should still be here in August, so let me know... I'd come to a meet up if I'm still here.

wheelchairman
03-28-2007, 08:00 AM
Because I've also moved from the states to Europe. Also, you're in Austria. You're next door to a lot of enormous music festivals that happen in Europe in the summer time. Besides you've been in Austria long enough to start feeling cultural shock. I'm just saying, explore Europe a bit before running back to what's safe.

Anyways we were figuring you were going to be in Austria while we were there, so you were one of the people we wanted to meet down there. We'll see though.

Llamas
03-28-2007, 08:11 AM
Because I've also moved from the states to Europe. Also, you're in Austria. You're next door to a lot of enormous music festivals that happen in Europe in the summer time. Besides you've been in Austria long enough to start feeling cultural shock. I'm just saying, explore Europe a bit before running back to what's safe.

I haven't been homesick at all yet, though. And obviously, the music festival isn't the primary reason for going home (though it's the largest music festival in the world, and this year is the 50th anniversary). The primary reason is that my mom is getting married.

Anyways we were figuring you were going to be in Austria while we were there, so you were one of the people we wanted to meet down there. We'll see though.
Yeah, I don't know when I'll know for sure. I have to be sure I can afford to stay here. I want to stay, but I don't know what will happen. I'll either go back in July, or stay for a couple years. But I will definitely let you guys know when I do find out.

T-6005
03-28-2007, 08:14 AM
The words culture shock always make me feel mildly amused inside these days.

JoY
03-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Bella, I noticed that the cheapest flights to the US leave from Amsterdam.

On a side note, I think I might be flying to Chicago in July.

On a further side note, Bellaishot.

..what are you suggesting?

oooohh! right! well, you're pretty damn close to the Netherlands right now, come to Amsterdam! (ihavezeromoney&itembarrassesme)