PDA

View Full Version : Wassup Forum!!

fan431
02-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Hey guys, Some of you may remember me most of you wont....hopefully. I was part of the old forum with the same user name fan431. I tried to come back, and then I got banned again, I think the second time wasn't fair because I came in with a different user name, and learned my lessons from my last band, but but I still got band just for being me(some people where figuring it out form some biographical information i gave out, so i just admitted it) . Anyways I see that you guys have a new forum now, and i wanted to try and come back again. Everything i so different from the old forums, and there are a ton of new people.

Anyways wassup Offspring forums, my name's Abe and I am desperately awaiting the new Offspring album of course I'm happy that they're taking their time and are dedicated to making a kick ass, shoot first fuck names record. Lets see, I just got back from a 1 year tour in Afghanistan, I worked with a airborne combat rescue unit, I was an aircraft electrical technician, my job was to keep that helicopter working even when the electrical circuits where melting, in fact, ESPECIALLY when the circuits where melting, at least long enough to get everyone on land safely. When I wasn't on a mission I was fixing the birds from the hanger, i was also in charge of 10 other people who did the same job. Lets see what else? well I have a moll on my ass and when I woke up this morning a had a horrible pimple on my forehead., god it was awefull.

DeAtHsTaR
02-27-2007, 11:26 PM
What's with the masses of old members coming back lately??

Well, hi. :)

eliezer_iero
02-27-2007, 11:33 PM

Well, hi. :)

Including me. haha
Welcome!

Rag Doll
02-28-2007, 12:19 AM
I thought I usually remembered people that got banned. However, I don't remember you.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 12:20 AM
The guy has a very particular profile.

Mota Boy
02-28-2007, 01:12 AM
What's with the masses of old members coming back lately??It only counts as "coming back" if people notice your absence. Furthermore, in order for people to notice your absence, they remember you existing in the first place. This person fulfills neither requirement.

fan431
02-28-2007, 11:14 AM
It only counts as "coming back" if people notice your absence. Furthermore, in order for people to notice your absence, they remember you existing in the first place. This person fulfills neither requirement.

Well I dont know anybody here, what happend to people like king kuhppa, franib, link k2b, have you guys all changed your usernames?

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2007, 11:27 AM
For some reason, I thought this thread would be advertising the "Wassup" BBS. [/obligatory "lol I misread the thread title" post]

Vera
02-28-2007, 11:33 AM

Our bad luck.

Apathy
02-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Well I dont know anybody here, what happend to people like king kuhppa, franib, link k2b, have you guys all changed your usernames?

haha, umm wow.

You're on the wrong website. You're thinking of http://www.theoffspring.com

and by the way, yes. We all still hate you.

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 08:58 PM
haha, umm wow.

You're on the wrong website. You're thinking of http://www.theoffspring.com

and by the way, yes. We all still hate you.

Blame Hoffman!

Apathy
02-28-2007, 09:03 PM
There must be something I'm missing here. Who is hoffman?

More importantly, who are you?

eliezer_iero
02-28-2007, 09:32 PM
There must be something I'm missing here. Who is hoffman?

More importantly, who are you?

Learn to use google, you'll learn some about Hoffman and if you look for Eliezer Escobedo you may also find information about me.

Try "Hoffman + LSD + Side Effects + Memory".