PDA

View Full Version : Release of the new Offspring album

Marge
03-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi everyone!
Since decembre 2006, I've been searching for the release date of the new Offspring album. Can someone tell me when it will be?
Thanx! :o

Bazza
03-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Sadly it's unkown. Probably it'll be the start of Summer, I'm not holding out for an Easter release date.

Marge
03-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Dammit!
Can't wait to hear their new songs..! .. And see them on tour..!
Thanx for your response! :)

ZagmenO
03-02-2007, 09:38 AM
That's right. The band has given us very vague, very general, and overall very little info on this upcoming album. I don't know how much longer this is going to keep up. The last update that came up on the official site saying something about a release date mentioned April. So, I'm expecting that so far. There's a whole thread about the new album where everyone complains about how long it's taking. You'll find some useful stuff in the beginning few pages.

Marge
03-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Do you guys think that it's going to be the last album of the band? Hopefully not...
And by the way, does anybody here knows a good web site where I can have some Offspring guitar tabs?

Tijs
03-02-2007, 09:54 AM
As said, we don't know when the album will be released and there's very little information known in general. Just keep checking the sites for the latest news and the forums for rumors or expectations or whatever.

In the meantime, there's a thread especially to discuss theupcoming album (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21557).

And this thread has too many eyes.