PDA

View Full Version : Well then...

The Captain
03-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Hi folks, I'm the Captain. The reason I am here is because I got banned from the AFI board because in a thread entitled, "Has any of your AFI stuff been ruined?" and I replied, "my view of them." Apparently that was disrespectful. Or hilarious if you ask me.

ninthlayer
03-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Sounds like serious business.

The Captain
03-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Haha, ya know? I haven't been on a message board in like 2 years, but I'm on vacation in Texas with my parents, so I'm bored as fuck.

Bazza
03-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Haha, ya know? I haven't been on a message board in like 2 years, but I'm on vacation in Texas with my parents, so I'm bored as fuck.

So why choose here?

JohnnyNemesis
03-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi folks, I'm the Captain. The reason I am here is because I got banned from the AFI board because in a thread entitled, "Has any of your AFI stuff been ruined?" and I replied, "my view of them." Apparently that was disrespectful. Or hilarious if you ask me.

Hilarious is my vote.

The Captain
03-02-2007, 06:23 PM
So why choose here?

Cuz I've been listening to the Offspring for about 12 years now, and I thought perhaps I'd find some like minded people.

RickyCrack
03-02-2007, 06:25 PM
There's only two kinds of people around here. People who liek mudkips and people who don't liek mudkips, which side are you on?

The Captain
03-02-2007, 06:36 PM
There's only two kinds of people around here. People who liek mudkips and people who don't liek mudkips, which side are you on?

I'm gonna have to go with not like.

ninthlayer
03-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Then get the fuck out and take your shitty avatar with you.

The Captain
03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Then get the fuck out and take your shitty avatar with you.

I'll do no such thing. I guess I just don't know enough about that one. I've just always been a Gengar fan, sorry.

ninthlayer
03-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Gengar is the worst pokemon ever, fact. Why the fuck would you ever want to evolve Haunter into Gengar? I mean, even Gastly is more bad ass than fucking Gengar. Seriously, horrid taste.

Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar

The Captain
03-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Gengar is the worst pokemon ever, fact. Why the fuck would you ever want to evolve Haunter into Gengar? I mean, even Gastly is more bad ass than fucking Gengar. Seriously, horrid taste.

Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar

Alright, thank you.

sKratch
03-02-2007, 07:57 PM
hahaha that's probably one of the better ways to get banned from an AFI board. I can't believe they ban for shit like that... We're more likely to ban people if they like the offspring.

Jakebert
03-02-2007, 08:03 PM
There was a user named The Captain on the old Green Day board. Hopefully you're not him, because he was a huge waste of life. He was that board's version of Venom.

All About Eve
03-02-2007, 08:04 PM

Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
so i herd u liek mudkipz?

The Captain
03-02-2007, 08:07 PM
There was a user named The Captain on the old Green Day board. Hopefully you're not him, because he was a huge waste of life. He was that board's version of Venom.

No, I don't think I was ever a member of Green Day's board. I try to be pretty good on message boards. Unless it's a bunch of 14 year olds ranting and raving about how "hawt" the lead singer is...

0r4ng3
03-02-2007, 08:07 PM

Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > GengarIt's true though, Haunter is fucking badass. He was one of my top faves out of the first 150.

ninthlayer
03-02-2007, 08:10 PM
hahaha that's probably one of the better ways to get banned from an AFI board. I can't believe they ban for shit like that... We're more likely to ban people if they like the offspring.
Only Russians like the Offspring and they don't understand the internet. You're crazy.

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
OMG, I LIEK, LUV MUDKIPS!

Jakebert
03-02-2007, 08:22 PM
No, I don't think I was ever a member of Green Day's board. I try to be pretty good on message boards. Unless it's a bunch of 14 year olds ranting and raving about how "hawt" the lead singer is...

The original Green Day board was just like this one, and was a great place.

But yeah, so far you seem like a pretty good poster who knows what he's doing. Keep it up.

All About Eve
03-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Aside from having horrible pokemon opinions, that is.

T-6005
03-02-2007, 08:33 PM
I feel you're going to need the Le Sad Stamp of Disapproval at some point in the future.

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2007, 09:00 PM
What's wrong T? We all know you like a little captain in you.

The Captain
03-02-2007, 09:08 PM
What's wrong T? We all know you like a little captain in you.

Wow- za...

Mota Boy
03-02-2007, 09:38 PM
The Offspring are all faggots.

Every so often it's nice to sit back and stretch your freedoms for a little bit.

/and I'm a mod

The Captain
03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
The Offspring are all faggots.

Every so often it's nice to sit back and stretch your freedoms for a little bit.

/and I'm a mod

Haha. At least there is a sense of humor around here.

It's funny though, the reason I stopped posting there two years ago is because there were so many douche bags. Then I come back, and all those same douche bags are moderators now! As soon as the suspension is lifted, I think I'm gonna go back and probably get a life time ban...

sKratch
03-02-2007, 11:17 PM
It is very important to set goals for yourself.

The Captain
03-03-2007, 12:10 AM
I am so high right now.

Mota Boy
03-03-2007, 12:23 AM
He was that board's version of Venom.By the way, I've kinda taken a liking Venom, and I'd appreciate y'all letting up on him.

I am so high right now.Please do me a favor and never say that again.

And yes, I am well aware that this may feed into your suddenly-latent paranoia.

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2007, 12:30 AM
By the way, I've kinda taken a liking Venom.

'the FUCK is wrong with you?!

Oh, and the rest of you are such Pokefagz, you bunch of fucking Pokefagz.

Mota Boy
03-03-2007, 12:42 AM
I at least agree that Pokemon is gay...

Get yo' ass on renewed Offspring chat and lets work our other issue out. Preferably through hot, man on man action. (spectators welcome)

Or conversation. Conversation can work too.

DeAtHsTaR
03-03-2007, 12:55 AM
If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.

The Captain
03-03-2007, 01:20 AM
By the way, I've kinda taken a liking Venom, and I'd appreciate y'all letting up on him.

Please do me a favor and never say that again.

And yes, I am well aware that this may feed into your suddenly-latent paranoia.

They're after me!

wheelchairman
03-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Mota your view on Venom is disturbing at best. :(
Mudkips are faggots. It's all about the wartortle!

Paint_It_Black
03-03-2007, 08:02 AM
I always thought Venom wasn't anywhere near as bad as everyone else seemed to think. Though he is generally wrong about everything.

wheelchairman
03-03-2007, 08:12 AM
He is generally wrong about everything. That's okay. What's not okay is having a generally wrong opinion about every single thing you could think of. And not afraid to share either.

T-6005
03-03-2007, 08:25 AM
I don't know, I'm with Mota Boy and Richard on this one. Venom's really not that bad. At all.

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Get yo' ass on renewed Offspring chat and lets work our other issue out. Preferably through hot, man on man action. (spectators welcome)

FUCK. Why was I sleeping when this offer was made? I'd rather have a southern beef injection than rest :(

I don't know, I'm with Mota Boy and Richard on this one. Venom's really not that bad. At all.

Factually incorrect.

Whiplash
03-03-2007, 09:25 AM
blastoise FTW!!!

Jakebert
03-03-2007, 09:28 AM
I always thought Venom wasn't anywhere near as bad as everyone else seemed to think. Though he is generally wrong about everything.

He's gotten a little better, but when he was posting a lot a few months ago, he was really, really obnoxious. He's toned it down a little, but there's still glimpses of the total idiot side.

Sin Studly
03-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Venom's pretty fucking horrendous, but people seem to overreact majorly to his shittiness for some reason. From the very beginning he said stupid fucking things that ranked at "average dumbfuck" level and people seemed to jump out their fucking skins with shock and horror at his stupidity.

HeadAroundU
03-03-2007, 09:56 AM
I've always liked Venom because he is so terrible.

Jakebert
03-03-2007, 10:00 AM
The reason I dislike Venom as much as I do is that his kind of stupid is my least favorite kind, that horrible aggressive stupidity. A Dain or bd007h is annoying, but that kind of dumb doesn't bug me as much.

HeadAroundU
03-03-2007, 10:08 AM
He is sometimes right but only in GOD. :D :p

Jakebert
03-03-2007, 10:11 AM
He's at his worse there. He's one of the reasons I don't read the "New Offspring Album" thread that much anymore.

mrconeman
03-03-2007, 10:12 AM
I found myself agreeing with him in a guitar thread in that forum, he didn't seem so bad there.
But that was coming as a major surprise because he seems like a total moron everywhere else I see him post.

the_GoDdEsS
03-03-2007, 10:15 AM
It's an ignorant kinda stupidity and what makes it lamer is that he's trying to act superior about it.

Duskygrin
03-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Jesus. People and opinions.

HeadAroundU
03-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Jesus. Cabaret and frogs.

Stranger With Candy
03-03-2007, 10:55 AM

Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar
Haunter > Gengar

I have always like Gastly best, he is the only Pokemon i can draw.

Camel Filters
03-03-2007, 11:07 AM
I thought perhaps I'd find some like minded people.

well, I'm the most like minded person on this bbs. Everyone hear likes me and they get along with me quite nicely. They find my humor quite satisfying and they like my personality. So I'm just going to shut up now because you probably don't believe a single word that I just said.

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Jesus. People and opinions.

Jesus. Cabaret and frogs.

HAU has an eternal pwn on this woman.

Oh, and less Venom talk, more ... um, whatever the hell this thread is supposed to be.

The Captain
03-03-2007, 12:55 PM
well, I'm the most like minded person on this bbs. Everyone hear likes me and they get along with me quite nicely. They find my humor quite satisfying and they like my personality. So I'm just going to shut up now because you probably don't believe a single word that I just said.

At least you're confident.

Linda
03-03-2007, 01:40 PM
there were so many douche bags. all those same douche bags are moderators now!

Hey, same thing happened on this board!

Betty
03-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Good one Linda!

I don't even know who Venom is. I'm with whoever said that they skim past whoever's responses they don't care about.

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Hey, same thing happened on this board!

Say what you will about us...but best believe we'll be banning you if you disrespect The Offspring!

wheelchairman
03-03-2007, 01:55 PM
No Johnny she's right. We're pretty much the forum douches. We're this boards collection of the most sick boys and girls.

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2007, 01:56 PM
I agree with her! I just needed to also protect The Offspring's integrity in the process.

Rag Doll
03-03-2007, 02:01 PM
mods are sexy. douches or not.

ZagmenO
03-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Hey, Captain. It's a shame why they banned you. It's easier not to get banned from here, so don't worry.

Jakebert
03-03-2007, 05:32 PM
The AFI boards a infamous for the way they ban people. I got banned there for something a few years ago, but I don't remember what.

Paint_It_Black
03-03-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm with whoever said that they skim past whoever's responses they don't care about.

I expect a lot of people have said that.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Mudkips > Chuck Norris

JohnnyNemesis
03-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Mentioning Chuck Norris deserves death.

0r4ng3
03-05-2007, 02:23 PM
But, he said Mudkipz are better. That still counts?

On another forum I frequent, the admins made it so "Chuck Norris" is replaced with "Anal Prolapse" whenever it's posted.

harmony
03-08-2007, 05:51 PM
What made u change your view?

SkunkIt
03-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Let me take a stab and guess! They got shittier!

Scruffy
03-13-2007, 04:18 AM

That was funny! i don't agree, but it's still funny.