PDA

View Full Version : My doors froze up over night

Camel Filters
03-03-2007, 12:16 PM
I went out to my car this morning and my car doors were frozen shut. I couldn't get any of them opened. I'ts all because of the freezing rain, ice and snow. Then I finally was ably to open them. And then I almost got in a car accident because the roads were horrible. I turned the corner at like 5 mph and my car did like a 45 degree turn. So it's been a bad morning.

Great Mike
03-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Are you using the wheel chains?

Jakebert
03-03-2007, 12:47 PM
I went out to my car this morning and my car doors were frozen shut. I couldn't get any of them opened. I'ts all because of the freezing rain, ice and snow. Then I finally was ably to open them. And then I almost got in a car accident because the roads were horrible. I turned the corner at like 5 mph and my car did like a 45 degree turn. So it's been a bad morning.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/Oggie1226/emo.jpg

Paint_It_Black
03-03-2007, 07:22 PM
It seems his masturbation obsession turned into a weather obsession. Weird.

Llamas
03-04-2007, 04:10 AM

fuck you're one of those assholes in Wisconsin who doesn't know how to drive in the snow. Fucking die.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-04-2007, 06:58 AM
It's because God hates you.

ZagmenO
03-04-2007, 07:56 AM

Well meanwhile I'm outside enjoying Springtime!!!!!!!!!!!

H1T_That
03-04-2007, 08:52 AM

I bet you smoked like, 3 boxes of cigarettes after all that fuss.

Whiplash
03-04-2007, 08:59 AM

Why you think anyone here could care about that is beyond me.

Camel Filters
03-04-2007, 10:21 PM
fuck you're one of those assholes in Wisconsin who doesn't know how to drive in the snow. Fucking die.

I know how to drive in the snow. I just don't have much experience driving in the snow.

Camel Filters
03-04-2007, 10:23 PM
I bet you smoked like, 3 boxes of cigarettes after all that fuss.

They're called packs, not boxes.

coke_a_holic
03-04-2007, 10:46 PM
I love the lack of denial in that post.

Strong work.

Rag Doll
03-04-2007, 10:47 PM
i hate when my car doors freeze. it happened a few weeks ago at work. i went out to the parking lot after i locked up and couldnt open my doors. called my friend who had gotten almost all the way to his house and made him turn around and drive back to open my doors. poor guy.

Camel Filters
03-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Finally, someone who doesn't make fun of every post I make.

Markus
03-05-2007, 01:50 AM
lol, dude I haven't had my car doors freeze up yet! I hope it snows some more though

Jakebert
03-05-2007, 05:05 AM
Finally, someone who doesn't make fun of every post I make.

I love how you don't have a conversation with her, you just whine about how everyone makes fun of you.

Llamas
03-05-2007, 05:18 AM
I love how you don't have a conversation with her, you just whine about how everyone makes fun of you.

Clearly he didn't make this thread to have a discussion...

Markus
03-05-2007, 06:22 AM

Dude, how those doors treating you this morning? wouldn't it suck if your apartment door was froze shut and u couldn't get out!?

Whiplash
03-05-2007, 07:42 AM
That's almost inpossible, I take it you have a wooden front door? They don't together like iron/metal does. And the space between your door and your door opening is to big.

RickyCrack
03-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Dude, how those doors treating you this morning? wouldn't it suck if your apartment door was froze shut and u couldn't get out!?

Go back to highschool.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Go back to highschool.
They let him graduate?

Markus
03-05-2007, 01:26 PM
That's almost inpossible, I take it you have a wooden front door? They don't together like iron/metal does. And the space between your door and your door opening is to big.

For one thing you ignorant fuck, his apartment door is inside the complex, it would be completly impossible for that to freeze shut (so if I was refering to that, it would be completely theoretical). Main door to his apartment complext is metal, u dipship. I'm not a n00bie, go find someone else to harrass, cuz I'll smoke your shit.

and to the rest of u making jokes about my education, I graduated highschool on the honor roll and wish I could go back, senior year is a hell of a lot easier than freshman year in college. Go have your mommies change your diapers.

Whiplash
03-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Dude, don't start with me i'll eat you up shit you out and still have enough time to kick your fathers ass and bone your mother.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I know some niggas named Markus, but they aren't little bitch ass crackers. Go eat a saltine worm. Tell your mom she better have my money next time I see her or she's getting backhanded.

Markus
03-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Dude, don't start with me i'll eat you up shit you out and still have enough time to kick your fathers ass and bone your mother.

u will never get the time of day, because my father and I are gang banging her right now. and after we are done I'm gonna bone u while u snowball with my dad.

Whiplash
03-05-2007, 01:39 PM
wow great comeback retard, Having sex with your own family eh?? how is that working out for you?

Jiggaboo Jones
03-05-2007, 02:08 PM
wow great comeback retard, Having sex with your own family eh?? how is that working out for you?

Doesn't that explain him? He is a product of incest.

0r4ng3
03-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Please don't feed the trolls.

Figuring out who the trolls are, however, is a whole 'nother set of problems.

Whiplash
03-05-2007, 02:10 PM
OOOO,let me guess his father and his brother are the same person. What a colourfull family.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-05-2007, 02:13 PM
My family is colorful. His is just a bunch of redneck crackers.

Whiplash
03-05-2007, 02:16 PM
ehmm, your family is black just one collor. He probebly grew next to a nuclier power plant or something.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Either way Markus is a punk ass bitch.

H1T_That
03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
They're called packs, not boxes.

A thousand apologies, Smokey McPot.

Jakebert
03-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Whiplash: You sissykicking dumbass, stop it. Now. All you're doing is making it worse. I know that they're annoying and stupid, but if you stop giving them what they want (attention), they'll stop acting like idiots. Like children or dogs.