PDA

View Full Version : Ringtone Site?

coke_a_holic
03-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I remember a long time ago, someone posted a website where you could give your phone number and an mp3 and they would send you a part of the song you select in a text message as a ringtone. It was a neat website, but the thread seems to have been deleted. Does anyone remember the thread/the URL/anything about free ways to send ringtones to your phone from the computer? I got a new phone (it's a Moto Razr v3, if that makes it easier to send anything) recently and can't stand the ringtones that came with it and the ones they sell online are simply awful.

Also, before people start suggesting it, I do NOT have a Bluetooth adapter for my computer, so that's not one of the options for this.

Uh, so yeah, helpplz/thnx.

mrconeman
03-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Can't help at all, but this thread applies to me perfectly.
I have an old Nokia with crappy tones on it, apart from one I downloaded that I've been using forever.
I don't have blue tooth or anything either.

Rag Doll
03-04-2007, 04:09 PM
i made that thread. this is the site www.mobile17.com

however, now i use xingtone. the first one is free, but after that you pay $20 for the program you use and unlimited ringtones. and the sound quality is better than the ones on mobile17.

and i have a razr too, and the sites work fine with it (i have cingular, dunno what you have).

coke_a_holic
03-04-2007, 04:35 PM
I had a feeling it was you, Sam, but wasn't sure enough to include it in the initial post. Thanks! =)

Rag Doll
03-04-2007, 04:51 PM
no problem =D

mrconeman
03-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Many thanks.