PDA

View Full Version : piercings or tattoo's?

blackstargirl
12-28-2004, 06:24 PM
ok there are some thread about piercings and tattoo's
which one do you like the most?
and which one do you have and were? well of course if you do ;) if not what would you like to have?

offsprung
12-28-2004, 06:26 PM
tattoos.
i think they look better, and you can't rip them off.

blackstargirl
12-28-2004, 06:28 PM
like me i have a tattoo of a star in my back, i have my ears streched, my tounge is pierced as well as my lip and some thing else :D , by this you could tell i like piercings better then tattoo's :)

Kitten
12-28-2004, 07:08 PM
Thats really nice, bu next time try to put in the right section of the forum, and if you want a good estimation, why don't you put a poll in when you put it in General Chat.

Demosthenes
12-28-2004, 07:33 PM
PIERCINGS. Oh my god piercings are so hot on guys and girls,i believe tatoos are jsut defacing the body.

Offspring Pyro
12-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Tattoos are way cooler

greencows12
12-29-2004, 12:30 AM
ok there are some thread about piercings and tattoo's
which one do you like the most?
and which one do you have and were? well of course if you do ;) if not what would you like to have?translate this, please.

Naz
12-29-2004, 10:02 AM
I have quite a few of both, so I cant decide. Ive got all the piercings I want, so now im just working on my tattoos :)

Anya82
12-29-2004, 10:06 AM
this thread should be posted in the General Chat forum.. anyway

I like both, but i definetely prefer piercings. I don't have many, still. I want to get another in my ear, a tiny one on my nose, and maybe another on my eyebrow.

Tatoos are ok, but i don't like the big ones. I would like to have a tatoo, just a little one, like a butterfly, a sun, angel, or wings...

Jake
12-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Thats really nice, bu next time try to put in the right section of the forum, and if you want a good estimation, why don't you put a poll in when you put it in General Chat.
what the fuck does this have to do with the offspring?
haha sorry
i like both but dont have any

OffspringRrlz
12-29-2004, 01:52 PM
piercings.
But i like tatoos a lot too.

MirandaV
12-29-2004, 02:53 PM
^Obsessed fan?

Oh, yeah, I have 3 rings in my ear, nothing else, I like em both.

Lullaby
12-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Ive 3 earrings on both sides and one earpiercing on the right

^so nothin special

vintagepunkrock7
12-29-2004, 05:44 PM
as for piercings, i only have my ears done twice, but i hardly ever wear earrings anymore. i was involved in volleyball when i was in school and we werent allowed to have them in on the court so i just got used to not wearing them. guys with piercings defintiely a turn on though :) there was a guy in front of me at the offspring concert back in may with a spike coming out of his chin(well just above but u know what i mean). very nice. as for tattoos, i have 3, i got my first one back in feb. i have to admit im addicted. so for me i prefer tattoos but both are hot on the opposite sex.

XtouchedxmyxsoulX
12-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Happy Birthday dexter!!!!! dexter is the greatest person that ever lived he just rocks everything and makes me happy when i am sad!! :) :) :) I HOPE U HAVE AN UBER DUBBER B-DAY!!!!! the color is blue because i know blue is ur favorite colur! love ya lots dex

Kit_the_offspringer
12-29-2004, 09:12 PM
I have a bunches, tounge, belly button, nose, and i have the CO1 skull on my back!
Rock on,
Kit