PDA

View Full Version : Louder Now(Taking Back Sunday)

Markus
03-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Saturday I went to Taking Back Sunday w/Underoath, and Armor for sleep.

It was overall a really good show, I was a bit disappointed with UnderOath though, as their vocals seemed a bit drowned out. But oh well it was a blast, fought my way to the front row, caught a water bottle that Chris from UnderOath threw into the crowd.

Good Concert I reccomend go to it!!!

H1T_That
03-06-2007, 01:58 PM
I don't get what you wanted to be discussed in this thread. The concert? The bands? Taking Back Sundays album?

Clarify....

Fat-Mike
03-07-2007, 05:11 AM
TBS are bloody awsome.:)

Llamas
03-07-2007, 06:42 AM
I don't get what you wanted to be discussed in this thread. The concert? The bands? Taking Back Sundays album?

Clarify....

I think he just wanted to tell about his concert experience... which he failed at. He didn't say jack shit about how TBS played or what they played... or how they sounded, where he stood, how the fans were, etc. Worst review ever.

I liked TBS's first album. The second was okay. Louder Now is shit.

Grabbal
03-07-2007, 07:40 AM
One the first day of chrismas my true love gave to me............

H1T_That
03-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I think he just wanted to tell about his concert experience... which he failed at. He didn't say jack shit about how TBS played or what they played... or how they sounded, where he stood, how the fans were, etc. Worst review ever.

I liked TBS's first album. The second was okay. Louder Now is shit.

I actually though Louder Now was the best of the three. Its still a poor all round album but has a few stand out songs. I.E Spin, Twenty Twenty Surgery, and Make Damn Sure.

Llamas
03-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Yes but there's no Cute without the E, Great Romances of the 20th Century, or The Blue Channel.

H1T_That
03-08-2007, 07:53 AM
Yes but there's no Cute without the E, Great Romances of the 20th Century, or The Blue Channel.

Of the three i only like Cute without the E.