PDA

View Full Version : Boys Night Out

Markus
03-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Have you ever wondered what trolls such as Wishomie and Duracell do on a winters night in Wisconsin?Well here's your chance to see in this feature film, Boys Night Out, written/directed/produced by yours truely.

See Wishomie and Duracell like you never have before!! click----->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of2CzKDe9VI

RickyCrack
03-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Oh you really punked that guy by paying for food.

Markus
03-05-2007, 04:05 PM
for those of you who don't know, Subway Guy is Wishomie (Camel Filters) and I am Markiee Mark

RickyCrack
03-05-2007, 04:07 PM
If it was staged then I'd imagine you'd actually be able to come up with something funny.

JohnnyNemesis
03-05-2007, 04:14 PM
So, I guess you guys are about as funny in real life as you are on here. Good job.

Markus
03-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks rick that means alot comming from you, I know there is a lot of tension between us because my pics are so much hotter, I just really hope we can work through this, and both come out stronger.

Camel Filters
03-05-2007, 10:39 PM
That was a fun night. We should do that again sometime.

Markus
03-05-2007, 10:43 PM
That was a fun night. We should do that again sometime.

This saturday, me and you buddy!

ninthlayer
03-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Ninth + RickyCrack = Good BBS Couple
Duracell + Wishomie = Uncool Faggots

Sin Studly
03-06-2007, 03:13 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

Camel Filters
03-06-2007, 06:12 AM
Ninth + RickyCrack = Good BBS Couple
Duracell + Wishomie = Uncool Faggots

Do you realize that you're a retard?

Whiplash
03-06-2007, 06:15 AM
Hi, my name is ura, Ur a fag.

the_GoDdEsS
03-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Don't most teenagers think their actions are funny when in reality they're not?

JohnnyNemesis
03-06-2007, 08:09 AM
A response to the comment I left on his Youtube vid:

pro8ject6 wrote:

> better than anything you've made dipshit.
>

I lawled.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-06-2007, 08:21 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

Markus go there. You might learn something useful. /wrists already

H1T_That
03-06-2007, 03:42 PM
"Boys" night out is a very appropriate title.

It was pretty hXc though. I mean, c'mon how insane is asking if they order in t-bone's. Fucking crazy.

Professor Chaos
03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah, especially when it's your friend you're asking, so you don't get in trouble...even though it's staged.

Markus
03-06-2007, 06:06 PM
did I try to hide the fact that it was staged you dumbfucks? no. aren't all movies staged? huh, I think so! If you view the rest of my videos on youtube, they aren't about being humorous. I enjoy filming, directing, and editing. we shot over 30 minutes of stuff for the boys night out video, I cut it down to 5 minutes. I never said the movie was funny.

And Rick, you can criticise my videos all you want, and still they are alll better than your videos! why because you have none. You don't have enough talent to put something together, I dare you to prove me wrong.

Sin Studly
03-06-2007, 06:07 PM
1. If you staged it, it should have been entertaining.
2. If it wasn't entertaining, it should have been scrapped.
3. Ricky knows he has no talent and therefore doesn't make videos.
4. You have no talent, and make videos anyway.
5. Ricky wins.

Markus
03-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't make videos to entertain others I do it because its a hobby of mine. So whether or not I have any talent in making them is obsolete. People do stuff because they like to do it, not necessarly because they are good at it. I'm no different.

Justin is that your purpose here on the BBS? to entertain people? yea I thought so

0r4ng3
03-06-2007, 06:17 PM
If you don't want to entertain others, why bother posting it online for others to see?

Markus
03-06-2007, 06:20 PM
for criticism, peer feedback is the only way for me to make better videos in the future!!!!

Why do we have to do peer critics in english class of our papers? so people can help us better our writting, we aren't letting them read it because we want to entertain them.

dumbass

0r4ng3
03-06-2007, 06:24 PM
And yet you're getting defensive as fuck when people do criticize you, harsh as it may be.

Markus
03-06-2007, 06:32 PM
has anyone given any constructive criticism? no none at all, and the only thing I got defensive about was Rick, leaving me the comment on Youtube about how boring the video was, and yet I go and look at his page he has zero creativity at all with his grand total of zero videos.

saying the video sucked is not anything I can be like hey thanks for the criticism, cuz thats not going to help me improve any.

JohnnyNemesis
03-06-2007, 06:45 PM
And Rick, you can criticise my videos all you want, and still they are alll better than your videos! why because you have none.

Well, yeah, that's kind of how it works when you don't have videos. Let me guess, you're also proud of the fact that you have a bigger dick than your sister?

I dare you to prove me wrong.

No thanks.

1. If you staged it, it should have been entertaining.
2. If it wasn't entertaining, it should have been scrapped.
3. Ricky knows he has no talent and therefore doesn't make videos.
4. You have no talent, and make videos anyway.
5. Ricky wins.

Very true.

no none at all, and the only thing I got defensive about was Rick, leaving me the comment on Youtube about how boring the video was, and yet I go and look at his page he has zero creativity at all with his grand total of zero videos.

That's cause 95% of amateur film-makers who use YouTube are annoying whiny cunts like yourself, you stupid fucking annoying whiny cunt.

ps. I don't make videos, but I did co-teach a summer film-making workshop (I had teaching experience, the other kid had film-making experience, so we were hired as a team) where I led some high-schoolers who do make videos. I edited some of the videos, but I didn't do the best job on some of them because I was new to it all and it wasn't really my thing; again, I don't have the talent so I don't really make videos. My work was nothing major, but it was on public television in this region, which is kinda cool.

Cooler than horribly unfunny staged pranks, anyway.

Markus
03-06-2007, 06:51 PM
staged pranks, only the inside subway was staged, thats it. (just to clarify)

and 2ndly the videos you made over the summer, may have been better, but don't classify all my videos as staged pranks when only 3 minutes of one out of my 6 videos was a staged prank.

JohnnyNemesis
03-06-2007, 06:55 PM
and 2ndly the videos you made over the summer, may have been better, but don't classify all my videos as staged pranks when only 3 minutes of one out of my 6 videos was a staged prank.

I didn't. I just said that the one you shared with us was boring, and you went nuts. For all I know, your other videos could be complete masterpieces, or they could be complete trash; I've never seen 'em, so I don't know.

Markus
03-06-2007, 06:59 PM
ok I apologize Rick

Sin Studly
03-06-2007, 07:11 PM
If you were going to actually stage a "prank", couldn't you have done something a little better than asking the subway guy for a t-bone steak? Like, I dunno, asked if the refridgerator was running?

JohnnyNemesis
03-06-2007, 07:13 PM
ok I apologize Rick

Accepted. As long as you don't fly off the handle again; it's really hard to watch.

Markus
03-06-2007, 07:20 PM
If you were going to actually stage a "prank", couldn't you have done something a little better than asking the subway guy for a t-bone steak? Like, I dunno, asked if the refridgerator was running?

yes we could have done many more things, and I'm sure more entertaining. But it was done on the fly, and its not like we could take our time, because there were other people working there. But yes i do agree there is much more room for improvement, I never said it was a good video, I simply posted it here so u could see me and wishomie.

p.s. I hope u are being sarcastic about the refridgerator, because I don't see that being any better

Jiggaboo Jones
03-07-2007, 01:31 AM
The refridgerator joke would have been a lot better and would have appeared a lot less gay. Infact go back to that guy and redo the whole thing.

the_GoDdEsS
03-07-2007, 02:19 AM
You got so awfully defensive with it and with the other topic, the result is pretty embarrassing. So what, people did not like it. No need to blow this whole thing out of proportion.

Llamas
03-07-2007, 03:24 AM
"Is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it runs like you. VERY homosexually."

Anyway, about your video.

1. Learn to hold the camera steady.
2. Don't use clips that you can't see jack shit (like driving in the car shit).
3. Figure out what's going to be entertaining about the video. You say it wasn't supposed to be funny... well, the thing about videos, no matter what, they're supposed to be entertaining in some way. Documentary? Comedy? Drama? Action? Yours had none of these things. It was boring in every possible way.

What was the point of the subway thing? You guys wanted to practice your acting skills? You thought it was funny? There had to have been something. I'm not buying this whole, "It wasn't supposed to be funny" schtick, because otherwise you wouldn't have filmed THAT.

Sin Studly
03-07-2007, 03:40 AM
You fucked up the drive-thru "prank", by the way. You don't just order a shitload of McShit, ask them to repeat it back to you, and drive off. You order a shitload of McShit, then ask them to repeat it back to you, then you tell them they got it wrong and change two or three really minor things. You do this three or four times, until they're absolutely confused, then you go and collect your order and pay for it.

You drive around the block once, and come back. When you get to the microphone, you very politely say "Sorry, I just got that really large order a minute ago and there were six Big Macs missing".

When the guy invariably says "Are you sure? I did that order myself", you lean out of the car window and scream as loud as you can into the shop "ARE YOU CALLING ME A FUCKING LIAR, YOU FUCKING McCUNT??????????"

And voila, you now have a whole shitload of free shit to feed your dogs.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-07-2007, 08:16 AM
The really funny thing is that they did want the food, but they didn't have enough money to pay for it.

Conclusion: Instead of fucking with the Subway Sandwich Artist you should ask him how to get a job there. As we all know you won't earn any money making those films.

H1T_That
03-07-2007, 01:27 PM
The really funny thing is that they did want the food, but they didn't have enough money to pay for it.

Conclusion: Instead of fucking with the Subway Sandwich Artist you should ask him how to get a job there. As we all know you won't earn any money making those films.

One of them works there. Thats how they staged the 'prank'.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
wow...................................

calichix
03-08-2007, 07:51 AM
that subway guy is so unprofessional. even if he does work at subway. people with no social skills are so annoying.

all your friends have speech impediments. lolz.

edit: oh my god, I just read the entire thread. I have no words.

Lodat225
03-08-2007, 08:59 AM
that subway guy is so unprofessional. even if he does work at subway. people with no social skills are so annoying.

all your friends have speech impediments. lolz.

edit: oh my god, I just read the entire thread. I have no words.

What are you talking about?

calichix
03-08-2007, 09:18 AM
I hadn't realized it was set up. Now I'm baffled.

Lodat225
03-08-2007, 02:42 PM
My god you're ugly. How do you manage it in real life?

You followed him in two threads to say that. Wow, you're pitiful.

Edit: Oh, you're painlessly unattractive, hag.

Have a nice day.

Jiggaboo Jones
03-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Whatever Duskygrin is hot stuff.

Jakebert
03-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Maria is ugly, but Markcus is just plain retarded looking. That puts her over him.

ninthlayer
03-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Whatever Duskygrin is hot stuff.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong and wrong.

Markus
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM
My god you're ugly. How do you manage it in real life?

Maria, its funny that this comes from you, you and your dry brittle hair, looks like a dying sewer rat crawled on your head, dried up and died, your teeth are painful to look at because of the glare of yellow beaming off them. And those thick masculine eyebrows of yours, do us all a favor and clean those up.

Good Day!

0r4ng3
03-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Heed his advice, Maria. If anyone knows how to look like a girl, it's him.

Markus
03-08-2007, 06:45 PM
I'll take that as a compliment orange boy, thank you!

Jakebert
03-09-2007, 04:44 AM

winrection.

Whiplash
03-09-2007, 04:50 AM

Lolz, quoted for truth.

Zeall
03-09-2007, 05:43 AM
winrection.

no, this word is winrection, i'm so going to use that word in the future :D