PDA

View Full Version : The New Album?

Facur1
03-06-2007, 04:17 PM
GUYS!!... What's happening with the album, it seems you' ve been cooking it for almost 2 years so it might be really good...
i only expect that the album don't sound like Splinter come on guys!!!! you can do better music... look back and see Smash, Ignition!!!... guys you gotta do albums like that...
whatever happens with this i'll always follow you guys because you are one of my favourite bands.
Keep On Rocking!
and come to argentina please... we are waiting you since the day you left the country with an awesome show behind you!!..
come back every year... it doesn't matter, we'll see you every time you come...
i just want offspring to be like Ramones for us!! an idols!!..

H1T_That
03-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Learn to fucking read.

Andrew14
03-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey let the guy express himself. :)

Emily_offspring_fan
03-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Learn to fucking read.
Stop acting like an asshole.

ZagmenO
03-06-2007, 05:50 PM
'Sup dude. There's actually a sticky thread about this, but I agree with a lot of the stuff you had said. Splinter, although a very great album to me, just did not do as well as their other work. I've a feeling they've learned their lesson from the past and are going to put all of their talent into this one.

Killboy
03-06-2007, 06:49 PM
'Sup dude. There's actually a sticky thread about this, but I agree with a lot of the stuff you had said. Splinter, although a very great album to me, just did not do as well as their other work. I've a feeling they've learned their lesson from the past and are going to put all of their talent into this one.

Right! .........

Iamstupid
03-07-2007, 03:44 AM
There is already a new offspring album thread. Check it and check the website too to have more informations.
And stop make this kind of thread it's really annoying and he'll be close so...