PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Everyone Hate Danzig?! (Band)

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Seriously, Danzig may play slow music but it's frikken awesome as hell. Dude's who hate Danzig tell us explain!

Jakebert
03-08-2007, 03:58 AM
It has nothing to do with the music being slow. It has to do with the music being incredibly cheesy butt rock, and every riff sounds stolen from some 80's metal band.

coke_a_holic
03-08-2007, 02:14 PM
A whole fucking lot > Danzig > Forking one's own eyes out > The Misfits

Venom Symbiote
03-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Because Glenn Danzig's a fat Italian pussy.

wheelchairman
03-08-2007, 02:35 PM
It's called Gdansk!

JohnnyNemesis
03-08-2007, 03:16 PM
"Mother" remains one of the greatest songs of all time though, no matter what you peons think of Danzig's entire body of work.

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-09-2007, 01:38 AM
"Mother" remains one of the greatest songs of all time though, no matter what you peons think of Danzig's entire body of work.

Fuck yes

10 Fucks

Llamas
03-09-2007, 02:10 AM
I like that he asks what people have against Danzig... people give their opinions... then his reply can't even fill up the 10 character requirement. Way to actually care about the responses...

Anyway, Danzig is okay. I'm not a huge fan, but now and then I put on a song or two. Danzig and the Misfits just have/had horrendous lyrics... that kills it for me. But sometimes the sound is fun. Or something. He's not talented, though, and can't write lyricsto save his soul. I can understand why people don't like him.

Jakebert
03-09-2007, 03:39 AM
the Misfits suck, but they're incredibly fun sometimes.

And really, the lyrics aren't much worse than average metal lyrics.

Llamas
03-09-2007, 04:50 AM
the Misfits suck, but they're incredibly fun sometimes.
Exactly.

And really, the lyrics aren't much worse than average metal lyrics.
I know, but that's not really saying anything. :P

Venom Symbiote
03-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Har har hiddly widdly har hoo, he used "Misfits" and "metal" in the same post.

mrconeman
03-09-2007, 06:09 PM

Fucking yes!
Mooothaaaaaaaaauhhhaaaahh!

JohnnyNemesis
03-09-2007, 09:45 PM
YEAAAHHH!

*shows you what it's like*

mrconeman
03-10-2007, 04:28 AM
I lol'd

ninthlayer
03-10-2007, 04:56 AM
Albeit incompletely shown, Danzig is clearly the highlight of one of the most important photos ever taken.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/IMG_0544.jpg

Jakebert
03-10-2007, 06:16 AM
Har har hiddly widdly har hoo, he used "Misfits" and "metal" in the same post.

Except anyone who can read, think, and use common sense would be able to get that I wasn't calling them metal. I was saying they're as dumb as most metal.

Venom Symbiote
03-10-2007, 05:08 PM
...And I never said you called them metal. :) Twat.

But hey, anyone who thinks most metal is dumb isn't worth debating it with. Most nu-metal? Yep. Most death/black/doom metal? Yep. That covers maybe 20% of metal. Eat a ballsack.

And why's the photo so important, Ninth? A...bunch of emos sitting in a public park/gardens area. Whoa.

ninthlayer
03-10-2007, 11:06 PM
And why's the photo so important, Ninth? A...bunch of emos sitting in a public park/gardens area. Whoa.
Yeah, a bunch of emos named RagDoll, Nieh, Sunny, sKratch, LittleMiss1565, and Ninth. It's okay though, social interaction doesn't exactly fall within your grasp.

Fag.

endlesst0m
03-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Yeah, a bunch of emos named RagDoll, Nieh, Sunny, sKratch, LittleMiss1565, and Ninth. It's okay though, social interaction doesn't exactly fall within your grasp.

Fag.

Ninthlayer, I think you're a dickhead and a fucking dork. All your posts suck, and are NEVER funny. Never. "Angry intellectual" types are usually annoying to me, but they're admittedly really funny and creative sometimes. However, you aren't funny at all...you just pop up every once in a while, say something arrogant, write fag or faggot at the end of the post, and think you're the king of the fucking world.

It irritates me so much to even think about the sense of superiority ninthlayer enjoys after each arrogant and stupid post he thinks up. Seriously, am I the only one whose realized what a lame asshole ninthlayer is?

I hate that guy.

endlesst0m
03-11-2007, 12:52 AM
Damnit, after actually reading posts in this thread, I see that ninthlayer's cocky insults were actually sort of justifiable this time. But it still wasn't funny, and it that doesn't make him any less lame to me overall, so oh well, I still stick to what I said completely.

ninthlayer
03-11-2007, 05:27 AM
cheesy butt rock
Am I Demon? and the Hunter fall perfectly into this description. And yet, Glenn Danzig is the pinnacle of human achievement.

Mother makes all other music irrelevant, fact.

Tom, you're a faggot. Stop trying to change the topic from how amazing Danzig is to how amazing I am. I mean, I'm flattered and all, but we're talking about motherfucking DANZIG here. Fag.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-11-2007, 05:52 AM
But hey, anyone who thinks most metal is dumb isn't worth debating it with. Most nu-metal? Yep. Most death/black/doom metal? Yep. That covers maybe 20% of metal. Eat a ballsack.

Oh ffs. Death/black/doom metal covers maybe 20% of metal? WHAT? I'm fairly certain death metal is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, metal subgenre. Black metal is huge as well. I'd say death and black metal alone make up for at least 40% of all metal.

Of course people shouldn't judge metal after listening to only death and black, but that's only because there are so many other types of metal that differ so much from the death and black kind. Not because they cover "maybe 20% of metal".

(off topic though, I know)

Llamas
03-11-2007, 11:32 AM
...And I never said you called them metal. :) Twat.

So... you know that he wasn't calling Danzig metal... then why the fuck does it matter that he used "Danzig" and "metal" in the same sentence? I could say "Fallout Boy hates punk", and it would be the same... "Omg I can't believe you used Punk and Fallout Boy in the same sentence!!" Tard.

And Tom, you're annoying. Always. Who cares what you think about Ninth? God damn.

Little_Miss_1565
03-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Congratulations, Tom, you get the big whatever.

The Misfits were awesome, but the Misfits are dead. What Danzig is doing now is fucking lame. I laughed pretty hard during that video when he was being a shit to that other band backstage at a show and the guy KO'ed his lame ass.

ninthlayer
03-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Sarah, it is important to note that North Side Kings are undefeated.

JohnnyNemesis
03-11-2007, 10:47 PM
The only thing wrong with endlesst0m was his weird infatuation with 1565 when he first got here. Other than that, he's fine and I'm glad he had the balls to say what he said about ninth even though I'm on the other side because ninth is fucking hilarious and the entire Internet would be fucking boring without him. I get so tired of whiny boring pussies on here that endlesst0m slagging ninth is like a breath of fresh air.

Okay, now back on topic: Venom is a complete idiot and I refuse to believe he's any older than 14 years old (his posts suggest that he's about 13 and a half, tops).

Erm, I mean, back on topic: "Mother" is the greatest song of all time.

Ummmm, I mean: why does everyone hate Danzig (band)?

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Congratulations, Tom, you get the big whatever.

The Misfits were awesome, but the Misfits are dead. What Danzig is doing now is fucking lame. I laughed pretty hard during that video when he was being a shit to that other band backstage at a show and the guy KO'ed his lame ass.

Acually that was one of the most boring things I've ever seen.

ninthlayer
03-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Acually that was one of the most boring things I've ever seen.
Okay, you're just being ridiculous. Danzig pushing the guy and saying "Fuck you, motherfucker!" then getting clocked in the jaw and sent to the ground is golden. Fucking golden. To top it all off you listen to the reaction of the people crowded around him and you can hear someone that just has to be amazing bust out with "NORTH SIDE KINGS ARE UNDEFEATED!"

One of the best moments in entertainment history.

JohnnyNemesis
03-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Not providing my lazy ass with a Youtube link of this event is a crime. Or at least it should be.

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Okay, you're just being ridiculous. Danzig pushing the guy and saying "Fuck you, motherfucker!" then getting clocked in the jaw and sent to the ground is golden. Fucking golden. To top it all off you listen to the reaction of the people crowded around him and you can hear someone that just has to be amazing bust out with "NORTH SIDE KINGS ARE UNDEFEATED!"

One of the best moments in entertainment history.

No it was really shit, I tryed to enjoy it but it was just crap

ninthlayer
03-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Not providing my lazy ass with a Youtube link of this event is a crime. Or at least it should be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA84_Gb8EWk
(for maximum lulz, read the user comments)

No it was really shit, I tryed to enjoy it but it was just crap
Stop being ridiculous.

JohnnyNemesis
03-11-2007, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA84_Gb8EWk

Ahhh, I love it. Stupid smelly white people, jacked up celebrities getting knocked the fuck out, idiots in cursing matches afterwards, and that "North Side Kings are undefeated" comment. How in the fuck is that not the best video in the history of the universe?

Manic Subsidal Boy is just a stupid whiny fuck who's mad to see his hero get knocked the fuck out like a pussy.

ps. You know those "similar videos" that pop up afterwards? Yeah, check out more stupid white people: this time elderly women!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUTtjsOemw

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Stop being ridiculous.

Go play pokemon

ninthlayer
03-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Don't think I have any Pokemon games on me at the moment, stop trying to sidetrack the discussion.

north side kings, undefeated.

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-11-2007, 11:09 PM
I don't care, it's a shit video

Llamas
03-12-2007, 02:42 AM
lol that video is great. Danzig is such a douche. Also, I love this comment "ts so funny when you only see part of the story. Where is the rest of the video that shows Glenn burying this fk heads skull in the pavement? The fk head got a lucky shot and that is that." Just because Danzig sings about being hardcore doesn't mean he actually does shit in real life. haha.

mrconeman
03-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I made a thread on a forum dedicated to that video before, it brings the lulz.
It makes my life better as a whole.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 01:23 PM
"ts so funny when you only see part of the story. Where is the rest of the video that shows Glenn burying this fk heads skull in the pavement? The fk head got a lucky shot and that is that."

I too had a hearty lol at this comment.

SeanZombie
03-12-2007, 02:20 PM
I love misfits/samhain/danzig

Everyone has their own opinion :).

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-12-2007, 11:39 PM
I love misfits/samhain/danzig

Everyone has their own opinion :).

Samhain aren't all that great, don't ask how I like Danzig and the Misfits but not Samhain. Misery Tomb is cool but that's about it