PDA

View Full Version : Happy 8th of March

HornyPope
03-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Happy international woman's day, ladies.

May you one day achieve full status equal to man's, despite the gender handicap. I mean, good luck!

Twinkle
03-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Gender really doesn't have much to do with success. Most men, and I am really generalizing here, are men who sit on their fat lazy asses watching sports or television of some sort(after a hard day at work in front of a computer, I mean.) Women have to work hard for what they want, and when they work hard enough, they see themselves reaping the same benefits men typically do, minus the anatomical differences. We have the same, if not more intelligent, brains, taking in the same world. And although some men have shown a capacity to care, women usually possess this trait more often. Caring emotionally is what sets men and women apart. Some could say that caring is a bad thing, but most women use it for good purposes. Therefore, women are either the better gender or a man's equal, without any gender handicap. The way I see it, men have the gender handicap.

HornyPope
03-08-2007, 09:49 PM
But if women are so smart, how come they earn less money?!

Anya82
03-08-2007, 09:50 PM
You're just a little right, Tiph.

I'm no feminist or anything. And when i say you're a little right is when you mentioned something about the brains. Not that we are more or less intelligent than men, but, it's a fact that women have structures in their brains that connects both hemispheres of it, and men don't. That helps us to have the plus of creativity.

Sin Studly
03-09-2007, 04:12 AM
Vlad, you're being offensive. I don't want to see you using politcally incorrect slurs like "woman" again. "Gender Impaired" next time, if you please.

Zeall
03-09-2007, 04:15 AM
Vlad, you're being offensive. I don't want to see you using politcally incorrect slurs like "woman" again. "Gender Impaired" next time, if you please.

Over here, there is a phrase called "Pulling a Sin Studly" and i think its got something to do with the second coming of Christ

<3 LICD

Grabbal
03-09-2007, 04:35 AM
Woman's day today, but men's day the rest of the time..

Twinkle
03-09-2007, 07:04 AM
But if women are so smart, how come they earn less money?!

Because, the corporate men have yet to recognize a woman's brilliance in the work force. Hopefully one day, they will.

Whiplash
03-09-2007, 07:06 AM
don't count on it.

wheelchairman
03-09-2007, 07:18 AM
It's a very good day to be Markus.

H1T_That
03-09-2007, 07:28 AM
A whole day?

What a disgrace.

T-6005
03-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Women are so smart they miss the point.

Sin Studly
03-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Because, the corporate men have yet to recognize a woman's brilliance in the work force. Hopefully one day, they will.

So basically you're saying that women (the superior gender) are earning less money because men (the inferior gender) won't give them any?

Y'know those jokes we make about women being unable to use logic? Yeah, you just earned them, baby.

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Funniest thing are 16 year olds brainwashed by some compulsory school gender classes preaching about male and female roles. Lolz.

calichix
03-09-2007, 08:31 AM
I absolutely love being a woman. This seems like a good a time as any to say so. Even the down sides of womanhood like having to carry a weapon to walk alone at night are wonderful. Even watching My Girl and crying is wonderful. Even being constantly underestimated can work to a woman's advantage. <3!!!

Whiplash
03-09-2007, 08:32 AM
This is turning into a gender wars, I wonder wich side markus will be on.

H1T_That
03-09-2007, 08:33 AM
I absolutely love being a woman. This seems like a good a time as any to say so. Even the down sides of womanhood like having to carry a weapon to walk alone at night are wonderful. Even watching My Girl and crying is wonderful. Even being constantly underestimated can work to a woman's advantage. <3!!!

I bet you still see rape as a downside.

killer_queen
03-09-2007, 08:35 AM

My thoughts exactly. Except, these are written in a charming way by a charming girl.

Zeall
03-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Even being constantly underestimated can work to a woman's advantage. <3!!!

Doesn't it piss you off that people do underestimate you all the time? it shows that their opinion of you isn't rising despite the work you do, it'd piss me off, i know that much

HeadAroundU
03-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Happy day, and now, back to kitchen.

wheelchairman
03-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Doesn't it piss you off that people do underestimate you all the time? it shows that their opinion of you isn't rising despite the work you do, it'd piss me off, i know that much

Everybody else in Europe underestimates the British all the time...

calichix
03-09-2007, 09:07 AM
I bet you still see rape as a downside.

I was raised in a house of boys. any fella who tries to rape me is going to leave with his nose in his brain and his eyes hanging out of his face.

My thoughts exactly. Except, these are written in a charming way by a charming girl.
girl, are you a vector-valued function? cause I'd like to see how much you flux when I curl you. <3<3<3<3

no, it doesn't. it's unrealistic to think double standards will change. which is why a woman should manipulate stereotypes and pre-concieved notions to use them to her advantage, rather than being a pissed off man-hater.

HornyPope
03-09-2007, 09:15 AM
I absolutely love being a woman.

I think you're a very good woman, too.

I also want it to be heard that I love women. One in particular more than others, but women are wonderful when they are actually being women.

H1T_That
03-09-2007, 09:17 AM
I was raised in a house of boys. any fella who tries to rape me is going to leave with his nose in his brain and his eyes hanging out of his face.

Thats....amazing.

Twinkle
03-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Funniest thing are 16 year olds brainwashed by some compulsory school gender classes preaching about male and female roles. Lolz.

Actually, most of my classes, and my teachers as well, try to instill that men are the superior race. I formed my opinion that I'm part of the better race simply on my own, also drawing on the fact that I'm smarter and happier than most men I meet.

wheelchairman
03-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Ha, I've always had the impression you were a pompous idiot, Saddam. :)

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Ha, I've always had the impression you were a pompous idiot, Saddam. :)

hahahaha! Oh God.

Sin Studly
03-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Actually, most of my classes, and my teachers as well, try to instill that men are the superior race. I formed my opinion that I'm part of the better race simply on my own, also drawing on the fact that I'm smarter and happier than most men I meet.

I agree. I also think white people are the superior gender.

You're a fucking idiot, and everybody you meet ; regardless of their gender, race, religion, cultural background, education, age and financial status ; will be smarter than you are. Fact.

T-6005
03-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Clear-cut racists, that's all women haters are. I agree.

EDIT - Damn you, Justin.

Sin Studly
03-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Since Twinkle is obviously such an expert on gender-roles (or is it race relations?), I'd just like to ask her one question...

Who is supposed to grow moustaches, men or women?

sKratch
03-09-2007, 09:40 AM
girl, are you a vector-valued function? cause I'd like to see how much you flux when I curl you. <3<3<3<3

lololol *physics / calc 3 love-explosion*

But honey, what does flux have to do with the curl of a function :[

HornyPope
03-09-2007, 09:54 AM
If calichix hadn't said what she said already, I would have said it myself. A woman knows how to use the fact that she's a woman. The things I get away with...

-Mrs. Moderator.

P.S. I got my 8th of March flowers without stepping foot into the kitchen, I win!

ruroken
03-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Happy international woman's day, ladies.

No wonder my dad pretends to be a women on the internet! He was born on March 8th.

calichix
03-09-2007, 10:30 AM
I think you're a very good woman, too.

well coming from you that's a big compliment. and let it be said that a man who buys his (megafine) woman flowers is a valuable commodity because he understands women.

lololol *physics / calc 3 love-explosion*

But honey, what does flux have to do with the curl of a function :[

all right, smartass. I'd like to orient your boundary curves. <3<3<3

Sinister
03-09-2007, 10:46 AM
I also want it to be heard that I love women. One in particular more than others, but women are wonderful when they are actually being women.
My thoughts exactly.

sKratch
03-09-2007, 12:58 PM
all right, smartass. I'd like to orient your boundary curves. <3<3<3

Let's not venture into undefined regions though... we might not be able to stick to our limits.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to patch the hole in my roof caused by my sudden massive erection.

Markus
03-09-2007, 01:11 PM
I am a boy, not man or woman. But it doesn't really matter because here in the US of A we are too good to Acknowledge anything that is international, as far as I'm concerned every US holiday is international, we are the only nation that matters anyways.

Bazza
03-09-2007, 01:15 PM
I remember a thread about the 8th March a couple years ago, made by 4eh, it's a public holiday in Russia (for the women to relax).

calichix
03-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Let's not venture into undefined regions though... we might not be able to stick to our limits.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to patch the hole in my roof caused by my sudden massive erection.

if your vector has a large magnitude I'd be more than willing to normalize it for you. ;)

sKratch
03-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Look, I don't know what direction this is pointing in, so maybe we should stick to scalars. And I don't want anything complex, so let's just keep things real.