PDA

View Full Version : Parents and age

Human
03-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Why are parents so concerned with the age of a guy you're with? I just fail to see why they give a care. They act like afew years is the end of the world like I'm going to get raped or something. Shall someone explain this to me? I mean, whatever happened to the saying age is but a number? Finally, I find the right guy and he loves me back and he's a real guy. And then my parents freaked because they found out after he and I were together for awhile, that he was 16. Will someone please explain to me the concern with large age differences? And 4 years isn't that much, it truly isn't. I just don't get it.

mrconeman
03-09-2007, 05:24 PM
4 years isn't that much when you look at it from the point of say, a 24 year old and a 20 year old.
But from a 16 to a 12 year old?
It really does make a difference.

Lodat225
03-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Wow. Another thread involving pedophiles? 4 years isn't that big a difference but when it's a 16 year old and a 12 year old -- it's kinda sick. Why is he hanging out with a middle schooler? Also, he's older than you. I think he's going to be thinking about stuff, and sooner or later pressuring into stuff.

Pfft, pedophile.

Edit: Wtf, coneman? Stop stealing my thoughts!

ZagmenO
03-09-2007, 05:28 PM
As long as it's not 18+ dating 17- then it's legal. And I have heard of relationships waaaaaay crazier than that on the age-o-meter. Like one time I was watching Maury Povich and they had on this 20 somtin yr old dude dating this 80 somtin yr old lady!!!!! Try telling that to your parents, and if they don't let you date him after that, then you can always just introduce him and maybe they'll see he's a nice guy.

---Yea that second one would probably work better.........

mrconeman
03-09-2007, 05:28 PM
edit: to Lodat.
The day I steal your thoughts is a cold day in hell.
However it is nice to see you at least have that common knowledge.

the_offsprings_monkey
03-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Wow. Another thread involving pedophiles? 4 years isn't that big a difference but when it's a 16 year old and a 12 year old -- it's kinda sick. Why is he hanging out with a middle schooler? Also, he's older than you. I think he's going to be thinking about stuff, and sooner or later pressuring into stuff.

Pfft, pedophile.

Edit: Wtf, coneman? Stop stealing my thoughts!

He posted a whole minute before you! Also,stop trying to cover your own pedophile tendencies! Anyone remember his mass posting of the Jail bait girls?

ZagmenO
03-09-2007, 05:31 PM
He posted a whole minute before you! Also,stop trying to cover your own pedophile tendencies! Anyone remember his mass posting of the Jail bait girls?

Hey, I miss looking I MEAN laughing at that.

:eek: :o

Human
03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
As long as it's not 18+ dating 17- then it's legal. And I have heard of relationships waaaaaay crazier than that on the age-o-meter. Like one time I was watching Maury Povich and they had on this 20 somtin yr old dude dating this 80 somtin yr old lady!!!!! Try telling that to your parents, and if they don't let you date him after that, then you can always just introduce him and maybe they'll see he's a nice guy.

---Yea that second one would probably work better.........

yeah, they had met him several times and he was their "favorite" of all the boyfriend's i've ever had...but they found out through another mother that he was 16 and freaked. but noone here seems to be answering my main question...why is it so wrong?

Anya82
03-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Why are they so concerned?

well, I'll keep it simple:
cause they're afraid he'll fuck you and you'll be having his babies at age of 12 or 13.

Rag Doll
03-09-2007, 06:09 PM
At 12 and 16, people generally are at very different places in their maturity (physical & mental).

T-6005
03-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Human, go the fuck back home and don't date this guy.

mrconeman
03-09-2007, 06:17 PM
At 12 and 16, people generally are at very different places in their maturity (physical & mental).

I was going to elaborate on my last post, but I don't need to now.

All About Eve
03-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Basically, yes.

Markus
03-09-2007, 07:00 PM
12 and 16 is just wrong. thats like you dating a 8 year old. would you be up for that?

I was on the other side of this last year, I had been seeing this girl who was 16 (I was 19) and her mom found out my age, and wouldn't let her see me again, because she was afraid I was going to impregnate her. Which to be quite honest, I have needs and I can't say that after being with her long enough I wouldn't have wanted to have sex with her.

So I understand where the parents coming from.

Lodat225
03-09-2007, 07:03 PM

I was writing my post, idiot. It took him like 4 seconds, it took me more. Also, that insult was weak.

Anyway, back to topic : Yep, it's sick. As i stated before, he would be thinking about sex or other shit like that.

JohnnyNemesis
03-09-2007, 10:51 PM

Yeah, pretty much.

And to answer Leah's "whatever happened to the age is nothing but a number" question, let me spell it out for you:

It's complete bullshit.

Betty
03-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Another thing is that it's not so much about you in this one Human. You're pretty mature so it's perfectly normal to like a guy who's a few years older and probably a lot more mature than most of the twelve year olds. I think there may be more of a problem with the 16 year old being into you (no offense to you)... because that's just such a huge difference in where you are in your life. Why would he want to date younger girls instead of girls his own age? Unless you legitimately just really get along THAT well, which I suppose there's a slim chance of.

Being 12 is just a pretty awkward time for dating in general and I always thought it was pretty silly to even seriously date anyone until you're a couple years older.

ninthlayer
03-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Finally, I find the right guy and he loves me back and he's a real guy.
I lol'd. Hard.

I have needs and I can't say that after being with him long enough I wouldn't have wanted to have sex with him.
Fix'd, lololo.

And to answer Leah's "whatever happened to the age is nothing but a number" question, let me spell it out for you:

It's complete bullshit.
Look at all this truth, it's like, overflowing and bullshit like that. "Age is just a number" is just a catch phrase that aging faggots and rebellious kids throw out in an attempt to validate their lives. Age is a numerical representation of shu-shu-shu-shut the fuck up.

Marco
03-10-2007, 01:26 AM
I understand perfectly Human, just avoid talking with them about your boyfriend/girlfriend, and if they ask you if you have a bf/gf, tell them no. It always works. ;)

Camel Filters
03-10-2007, 01:43 AM
I understand perfectly Human, just avoid talking with them about your boyfriend/girlfriend, and if they ask you if you have a bf/gf, tell them no. It always works. ;)

yea, untill they find a condom in her room.

ninthlayer
03-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Lying to your parents is pretty fucking cool, especially when it's about insignificant bullshit.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2007, 01:58 AM

Pretty much what I thought. You're a child, Human. And that's just a sign that your parents are concerned.

calichix
03-10-2007, 02:02 AM
I'm way more concerned than my parents or my friends parents are. I'm like on constant pedophile patrol. My 21 year old friend is dating a 45 year old FAT GUY. *shudders* And my friend's 14 year old sister is dating a 22 year old.

If you're under say, 16, and a college guy wants to date you it's because he's a creepy bastard and you're easily flattered by, "You act so much older than gurlz ur age!"

The Talking Pie
03-10-2007, 02:07 AM
I've been in this situation in a manner of speaking, and although I can empathise, I agree with everyone.

Your parents are worried that you'll have sex and end up pregnant. And given a lot of your 'discussions' on here about relationships and sex, I don't blame them.

I'll say to you what I've said to you before: stop trying to grow up. Sooner or later something will go wrong and you'll be fucked in at least one way from an early age.

People really are just looking out for you.

H1T_That
03-10-2007, 06:48 AM

Worst adivce ever.

Jakebert
03-10-2007, 07:46 AM
The reason your parents are worried is because most guys at that age who are dating girls at your age are guys that can't get laid in their own age bracket, so they go look for younger, more naive girls who think that they're in love with any guy that will talk to them. You're young enough that you won't see the signs of a guy that's just in it for fuckin', and they know that. I've seen it enough times to know that's what's going on.

H1T_That
03-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Not all guys are like that. I used to be dating a girl that was 2 years older than me, but I broke up with her and switched to a younger girl who liked me more. The reason I like a younger girl isn't because I can't get an older one, but because she's the most talented girl I know and she's also good-looking.

Oh, and Human's talking about a different guy and I'm talking about a different girl.

Your point had little to nothing to do with his.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Oh, and Human's talking about a different guy and I'm talking about a different girl.

Why do you feel the need to point this out in every topic?

Jakebert
03-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Not all guys are like that. I used to be dating a girl that was 2 years older than me, but I broke up with her and switched to a younger girl who liked me more. The reason I like a younger girl isn't because I can't get an older one, but because she's the most talented girl I know and she's also good-looking.

No, not all guys are like that. But all guys like you are.

And the fact that you keep pointing that out really makes you look like you're lying.

Nina
03-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Human, listen to your parents. As long as they arent extremely and unnaturally strict, they'll probably be right about that stuff, especially because you're only 12. You may think it's not a big deal now, but chances are you'll absolutely regret this relationship when you get older.

I dont understand why kids want to grow up so fast. Why dont you enjoy being 12, like a...uhm..regular 12 year old? I dunno. You shouldnt hang with 16 year olds, and especially not be with 'em.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Now that's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. It's okay for someone to hang out with people of all ages. It's okay for a 12-year-old to date a 16-year-old if that's the best she can get. There's nothing wrong it; People just like to throw out random numbers.
Human, keep the guy if he's nice to you. If he's only in it for the sex, you'll be able to find out about it and dump him before it's too late.

You're a horrible actor.

Lodat225
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Now that's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. It's okay for someone to hang out with people of all ages. It's okay for a 12-year-old to date a 16-year-old if that's the best she can get. There's nothing wrong it; People just like to throw out random numbers.
Human, keep the guy if he's nice to you. If he's only in it for the sex, you'll be able to find out about it and dump him before it's too late.

Actually, no she wont. She's 12, she would think they're in love with each other and would accept anything the guy does.

Pedophiles.

Fat Boy Samsam
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah - I'm tired of reading all this bullshit in this thread.

I'm just 17 and my my gf is 13 - and I started dating her when she 12.
I've been with her for 3 months now so it is quite a serious relationship - and yeah, I've had sex with her like loads of times - but our relationship just aint about sex. We do other stuff too.

So human, dont listen to the other losers who have posted here.

wheelchairman
03-10-2007, 02:19 PM
How's that bullshit?

I don't think people are throwing out random numbers, everyone has picked their numbers based on around the time most people get out of puberty. 12 is not this age where they get out of puberty. Neither is 13. Neither is 14. And well taking advantage of a young hormonal little girl is just not cool.

In fact, you should just drop it right now. First you're like "she's 14 so matures!" Now you're like "lol she's actually 13, but that's still cool. It's only one year." Soon you'll be like "hey she's 12, but that's still cool, I'm not a fan of boobs anyways."

Don't be such a fucking loser, find a girl closer to your own age instead of going after children.

wheelchairman
03-10-2007, 02:20 PM

I've been with her for 3 months now so it is quite a serious relationship - and yeah, I've had sex with her like loads of times - but our relationship just aint about sex. We do other stuff too.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING! Just because you do it, doesn't make it right. It just means you're pathetic. AND DISGUSTING

Lodat225
03-10-2007, 02:21 PM

You have sex with a 13 year old?! Wtf?!

Tizzalicious
03-10-2007, 02:22 PM
" Soon you'll be like "hey she's 12, but that's still cool, I'm not a fan of boobs anyways."

<33333333333333

This is why I love you, my little boytoy.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 02:24 PM
I've been with her for 3 months now so it is quite a serious relationship

What a fucking idiot.

Fat Boy Samsam
03-10-2007, 02:24 PM
YOU'RE DISGUSTING! Just because you do it, doesn't make it right. It just means you're pathetic. AND DISGUSTING

Disgusting!!!???!! Dont talk crazy! We LOVE each other

wheelchairman
03-10-2007, 02:27 PM
No, you're disgusting. You've convinced a 12 year old to have sex with you and now you're bragging about it. Grooooosssss.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 02:30 PM
lololol omg this is hilarious. You've been dating for THREE MONTHS so it's really serious?? Good god. My longest relationship has been 6 months, and I know that's damn short and they weren't serious in the grand scale. You must be a sad lonely boy if you're dating a 13 year old and you think 3 months is a serious relationship. And fucking sick. God damn.

Fat Boy Samsam
03-10-2007, 02:31 PM
No, you're disgusting. You've convinced a 12 year old to have sex with you and now you're bragging about it. Grooooosssss.

Don't be so stupid. I didn't convince her of anything. It just happened the first time. I wasn't expecting it or pushing her into it or anything. She is really mature for her age.

HeadAroundU
03-10-2007, 02:32 PM
"Fat Boy Samsam" is the guy who worked with The offspring in studio, just so everybody knows.

wheelchairman
03-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Don't be so stupid. I didn't convince her of anything. It just happened the first time. I wasn't expecting it or pushing her into it or anything. She is really mature for her age.
No, you're an idiot.

Fat Boy Samsam
03-10-2007, 02:34 PM
lololol omg this is hilarious. You've been dating for THREE MONTHS so it's really serious?? Good god. My longest relationship has been 6 months, and I know that's damn short and they weren't serious in the grand scale. You must be a sad lonely boy if you're dating a 13 year old and you think 3 months is a serious relationship. And fucking sick. God damn.

3 months seems like a pretty long time to me. I see her everyday at school as well - and why am I 'fucking sick'... that is just crazy talk

All About Eve
03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
You aren't convincing anyone simply by calling him an idiot.
Yes he is, because he's right. He's also already posted his reasons anyways. Fucking idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
I'd like to know why he's an idiot like you say he is.

Bullshit, because you dismissed the 5 billion posts in this thread and in yours explaining why you and your pedophile buddies are idiots. Pathetic scumbag idiots you all are, you sickening fucks.

Tizzalicious
03-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Certain people in this thread make things even worse by trying to convince us that everything is okay by using the most horrible clichés.

"She said she was 14"
"We love each other"
"She acts really mature"
"I didn't push her or anything"

God. You are sick. Accept it.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2007, 02:39 PM
She is really mature for her age.

Mature does not go together with children. You're retarded and disgusting for having sex with children.

Tizzalicious
03-10-2007, 02:40 PM
3 months seems like a pretty long time to me. I see her everyday at school as well - and why am I 'fucking sick'... that is just crazy talk

Yeah, I guess for a 13 year old 3 months is pretty damn long, compared to how long they've been living and all.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 02:42 PM

If you have to say "she is really mature for her age", she's way too young. You didn't push her into it... who cares? At the age of TWELVE, people need time to grow and mature. Ugh. There's no use in trying to explain.

3 months is a long time to her, because she's only 13. It all adds up here. You can't get a girlfriend in your age bracket, obviously. If you could, you would know that 3 months is not a long time. But some little 12 year old girl thought you were cool cause you're older, so she wanted to go out with you. When she's a little more mature, she'll realize what a mistake she made... but god damn, you better not get her pregnant and fuck up her life.

You do realize that you're gonna be 18 and she's gonna be 14, which is ILLEGAL.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I guess for a 13 year old 3 months is pretty damn long, compared to how long they've been living and all.

You stole my thoughts!

Rag Doll
03-10-2007, 02:44 PM
I see her everyday at school as well

What, when you cruise the playground?

Fat Boy Samsam
03-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Mature does not go together with children. You're retarded and disgusting for having sex with children.

I think you are over-reacting. You are talking like I am 20 years older than her or something. I am ONLY 4 years older - and she acts way older than most of the girls in my class.

I'd been dating her for about 4 weeks before we first had sex - so it wasn't like we rushed into anything

Llamas
03-10-2007, 02:45 PM
I'd been dating her for about 4 weeks before we first had sex - so it wasn't like we rushed into anything
!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??

wheelchairman
03-10-2007, 02:46 PM
What did you go to the movies? Have a dinner?

Don't be so disgusting. She WAS 12! Fuck man. You don't even go to the same school, how could you possibly see her everyday? You disgusting freak. :(
She's 12. She can't even menstruate. like wtf fool.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2007, 02:46 PM
You're 16, you're a teenager. A 12 year old is still a child.

Sick fuck.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 02:48 PM
You're 16, you're a teenager. A 12 year old is still a child.

Sick fuck.

He's 17. The rest is accurate.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 02:48 PM
I think you are over-reacting. You are talking like I am 20 years older than her or something. I am ONLY 4 years older - and she acts way older than most of the girls in my class.

You are so fucking gross.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 02:49 PM
...part of me thinks he's just fucking with us. Like he fucked with everyone on the on-topic board.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 02:51 PM
I think he probably is lying, but what he's saying is gross either way.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Hmm, Touchee.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Romeo was the age of a senior and Juliet was the age of a seventh grader. People call it the most romantic novel ever written. So why can't seniors date seventh graders anymore? Did it suddenly become immoral or something?

Yeah, that was written about 4 or 5 centuries ago. OH MAN, THAT IMMORAL THING SURE WAS SUDDEN!

Let's also own slaves, wear corsets, rarely bathe, and make our own paper while we're at it. Did those things suddenly become inconvenient or something?

You're a desperate, stupid fucking pedophile who's gonna end up registering as a sex offender when you're still attracted to little girls as a grown man, and everyone's gonna beat the shit out of you for trying to use Romeo & Juliet as a valid defense.

Stupid fucking pedophile.

wheelchairman
03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes you see, the morals of the past are not the same. The ancient greeks used to masturbate in public and it was customary for young boys and old men to make love. Half the british royal family fucked each other. And you were considered an adult by the time you were 12 because that's the age you had to start your career.

So yes, the morals suddenly did change. This always happens with a change in the mode of the economy...

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 03:00 PM
So yes, the morals suddenly did change. This always happens with a change in the mode of the economy...

I agree. And, just to reiterate, this always happens when about 500 FUCKING YEARS PASS BY, BUZSHISM. YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 03:03 PM
For the millionth time: because 12 years old in modern society is no longer a mature age as it was in the past. Back then (ABOUT 500 YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING IDIOT), it was different.

Pedophile.

wheelchairman
03-10-2007, 03:03 PM
But why is it so wrong now if it wasn't wrong before?

1. Because we know more about the human body now.
2. We're not disgusting Brits.
3. It is now impossible for either of you to afford a baby.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Also, sexism was worse then, and they were less worried about protecting the rights of women.

Llamas
03-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey, why is it that slaves were legal a long time ago, but SUDDENLY someone decided to ban them?? WTF??

Rag Doll
03-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Lifespans were also shorter. You could be considered middle-aged at like 15 or 20.

Jakebert
03-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Alright, a lot of this is going to be me re-stating things everyone has already said, but this type of thing really pisses me off, so I need to say something even if it's already been said.

1.) 4 years, for adults, is nothing. But for your age, 4 years is a huge, huge difference. She is just entering Jr. High, while you're close to getting out of high school. That's worlds apart in terms of maturity, both physically and mentally.

2.) Just because she's mature for her age doesn't mean she's mature enough for what you're doing. She's still a 13 year old at heart, and there's a certain level of maturity and intelligence that you can only learn from age. I was mature for a 13 year old, but in no way was I mature enough to be having sex or dating anyone older or more experienced than I was. I was barely mature enough to be dating someone in general.

3.) 3 months is not long enough to be serious, and thr fact that she thinks it is should tell you that something isn't right. No one in Jr. High dates someone for more than a month, and they know nothing about being in a relationship. That's why kids are so devestated when they break up with someone that they dated for a week because it's all new to them. So, when you guys break up, and don't kid yourself because you will, you'll be fucking her up emotionally because you rushed her into a relationship that she is in no way ready for.

4.) Of course she likes you a lot. She's young, you're older. Young girls like older guys because they seem cooler. There's a group of 8th grade girls at my school that think I'm the coolest thing in the world, when I'm not attractive or that cool, but they think I am because I'm older. It's not love. It's Jr. high infatuation that she can't distinguish from love because they don't know any different. Hell, I'm 18 and I'm not 100% sure what the difference between infatuation and love is.

5.) 4 weeks into dating her, you fucked her? That's rushing it, pal. Especially if the girl is a virgin. No girl should lose her virginity at 12. That's sick.

The worst part about it is that you're just as dumb and impressionable as she is, because you keep spouting out these horrible cliches that mean nothing as if they justify what you're doing. I don't think she's mature for her age, I think you're dumb for yours.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Let's also own slaves, wear corsets, rarely bathe, and make our own paper while we're at it. Did those things suddenly become inconvenient or something?

Hey, why is it that slaves were legal a long time ago, but SUDDENLY someone decided to ban them?? WTF??

tag team! <3

calichix
03-10-2007, 03:08 PM
I thought Romeo was 15 and Juliet had just turned 13..

Llamas
03-10-2007, 03:10 PM
tag team! <3

w00t! We are so meant to be! (good thing I'm not 12, thorite?)

Llamas
03-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I just wanted to point out that last night, I met a guy that I thought was really cute and we talked a whole ton and he's really great... then I found out he's 19. I'm almost 23. I lost so much interest at that point, and by the time you're around 20, the difference doesn't even mean as much. And yet, it's still a concern because the age difference still causes a drastic difference in maturity and where you are in life. The fact that a 4 year difference at such a young age doesn't bother someone just baffles me.

Rag Doll
03-10-2007, 03:17 PM
That would bother me if the guy was younger. However, I have no problem being involved with someone 5 (or even more) years older than me. *shrug*

Fat Boy Samsam
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
I just wanted to point out that last night, I met a guy that I thought was really cute and we talked a whole ton and he's really great... then I found out he's 19. I'm almost 23. I lost so much interest at that point, and by the time you're around 20, the difference doesn't even mean as much. And yet, it's still a concern because the age difference still causes a drastic difference in maturity and where you are in life. The fact that a 4 year difference at such a young age doesn't bother someone just baffles me.

Would you still have been so bothered if he was 4 years older than you??

Jakebert
03-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Well, it's kind of the norm anymore for the sleasy, "badass" guys to be dating the ugly younger girls. Or at least that's how it is here.

Also, all of the slutty ugly girls at my school have at one point dated someone in the army. I've never been able to figure that one out.

Fat Boy Samsam
03-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Well, it's kind of the norm anymore for the sleasy, "badass" guys to be dating the ugly younger girls. Or at least that's how it is here.

Also, all of the slutty ugly girls at my school have at one point dated someone in the army. I've never been able to figure that one out.

Who the fuck is in the army??? I haven't even left school yet :confused:

Llamas
03-10-2007, 03:24 PM
I don't have any idea. Probably, but less so, because there's a dramatic difference between someone just starting college and someone who's done. Once you're finished, attitudes and maturities change a lot and become much more level. However, I've never been in a relationship with someone who was more than 2 years older than I. And I've never been interested in someone who was, either.

0r4ng3
03-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Wow, a lot sure happened in the hour I was away. I'd just like to take this opportunity to contribute to the collective "WTF".

killer_queen
03-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Girls who want to grow up very quickly and get fooled by older guys and fall in love with them are REALLY stupid. I don't care if they are 12 or 11. If they think those boys are really interested in them it means they don't have brains.
The boys who date with 13 year old girls though...they have good tastes. <3 pedos.

calichix
03-10-2007, 03:55 PM
^ let's get hitched.

sKratch
03-10-2007, 05:26 PM

I don't quite agree that it's a valid comparison. But anyways, that's fucked up. Find someone your own age.

sKratch
03-10-2007, 05:29 PM
ps-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0dCVwdedE

Endymion
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM
oh fuck, i have those sheets. like, still. right now. on my bed.

T-6005
03-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Why? Regretful losers are mildly entertaining.

Tizzalicious
03-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Okay, I could be immature and continue fighting if I wanted. I suppose I should stick with one opinion and I shouldn't all of a sudden change my ideas. But as I was taking a really long walk, I was thinking about the reality side of this.
When a 16-year-old guy likes a 14-year-old girl, it's because he doesn't think he can get any his own age. I thought I actually like her, but I realized I'm only going after the best I can get. Most other guys are probably like that too.
I'm sorry for only thinking of my side of this earlier. Let's just drop the whole conversation and let this thread die.

Oh wow.

H1T_That
03-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Who the fuck is in the army??? I haven't even left school yet :confused:

And yet you claimed to be working with The Offspring on the new album. Fucking liar.

calichix
03-11-2007, 11:27 AM
my brother went surfing with noodles. that little tidbit was only cool in the 90s.

ZagmenO
03-11-2007, 03:26 PM

I think I can explain this. You see, when a man is in the army, he is surrounded by other men, because men & women cannot be in the same army. So, let's take a guy named...uh...Dwayne, for example. Dwayne joins the army. As soon as he signs up, no more women. He cannot be able to see a woman for as long as he's there. Let's fast forward several years, here. Dwayne has been in the army for 10 years now. He has gone 10 years without being able to look at a single woman. Think about it. Not having seen a woman for an entire decade!?!?!? If that hasn't made him gay, then his balls musta shrunk or something...because WOW! So, Dwayne decides to retire. He heads home, and he sees a girl from your school much like the slutty chicks you described. He hasn't seen a girl in a decade, so he happens to think she's hot, while people who are around women regularly have seen much better. Dwayne isn't used to looking at women, he totally flips over her, (Sorry for the cheesy 70's slang.) and dates her.

-------So, that's the answer to your question. Army guys will go for who they can get because they need some sorta woman after being around nothing but frikkin GUYS for 10 mother fucking years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrconeman
03-11-2007, 03:35 PM
ZagmenO is fucking stupid.

ZagmenO
03-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I was dropped on my head. :(

Lemme just point out that Buzshism deleted all his posts talking about the whole "16 yr old 12 yr old" thing. He must really be Human's BF!

Also, why is firefox saying that "Human's" isn't a word? :confused:

bouncingcoles
03-11-2007, 08:06 PM
4 years isn't that much when you look at it from the point of say, a 24 year old and a 20 year old.
But from a 16 to a 12 year old?
It really does make a difference.

that is true. And older guys that are willing to go out with much younger girls are usually sleez bags who just wanna get laid. trust me. your parents know what is best for you in this case

Little_Miss_1565
03-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I am absolutely floored by the levels of retardation appearing in this thread.

"I didn't push her or anything"--you may not have held a knife to her throat and told her to strip, but there are statutory rape laws for a reason: there is extremely good reason to think that a 12 year old cannot possibly understand what a big deal sex is and be able to know what she is doing and consent. Guys who are into 12 year olds have deep-seated control issues. "we're in love, it's serious, blah blah"--you're not fooling anyone here, and if you're really fooling yourself with that, then it's really no question why your parents are freaking out. There is something seriously wrong with 12 year olds being seen by anyone as sexual.

WebDudette
03-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Is it not illegal? Even if it isn't a sexual relationship. I could be wrong and I only read the first post.

Little_Miss_1565
03-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Depends on the state, I think. Regardless of legality, it's fucking wrong. It doesn't have to be physically sexual, dating a 12 year old is sexualizing a child.

WebDudette
03-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I would agree that it is pretty wrong. 16 year olds are just alot diffrent from 12 year olds and I think alot of 12 year olds don't really realize it yet.

Paint_It_Black
03-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Wow, this thread was hilarious. Has to be the longest time I've spent reading anything here in months. Awesome.

ninthlayer
03-12-2007, 05:39 AM
Three pages and no pedobear =/

Little_Miss_1565
03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
http://a3.vox.com/6a00c225208ab68fdb00c2252556e3f219-320pi

ninthlayer
03-13-2007, 02:37 AM
Sarah, that's perfect. Like, unholy amounts of perfect.

Lodat225
04-29-2007, 07:49 PM
lol. this guy's a rapist.

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Ha! I love this threadbump. I'da done it myself.

All About Eve
04-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Good call, Lodat.

Little_Miss_1565
04-29-2007, 10:18 PM
I wondered what happened to that Buzshism guy. Now we know!

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Word. Now I can answer the questions definitively:

Why are parents so concerned with the age of a guy you're with?

Because this guy's a rapist.

I mean, whatever happened to the saying age is but a number?

It got beat by the saying "don't date rapists".

Will someone please explain to me the concern with large age differences?

Because this guy's a rapist.

I'm just poking a little fun at you here, but honestly, I hope you're really careful with all guys, particularly older ones, in the future...

Little_Miss_1565
04-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Word, Ricky. I hope it's clear that the difference in age is that when you're under 18 and date someone who is a third of your age older than you, his intentions are not going to be honorable. You're going to look back on all this when you're 20 and wonder why someone didn't smack you in the head.

This is not a lesson you should have to learn firsthand, Human. Your poor parents. Take this shit seriously.

Betty
04-29-2007, 10:31 PM
This really is pretty fucking good.

All About Eve
04-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Rick, I love you.

Thomas
04-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Um, yeah. My girlfriend is one year younger than me, and that fact alone made me a bit hesitant before asking her out.

Also, we've been together for just over 11 months. We have not had sex, and we do not intend to for quite some time. And we are 17 and 16.

Seriously, dude, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong.

And Leah, please listen to your parents' advice. They may seem like they are being unfair now, but without a doubt, you will thank them in the future.

JohnnyNemesis
04-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Rick, I love you.

But you're too old for me :(

Llamas
04-30-2007, 08:37 AM
I approve of the threadbump.

I approve of ricky's post.

I approve of Human taking the advice she's given and taking her parents seriously. It sounds like she has really awesome parents and needs to pay them more respect.

noodlesfan
04-30-2007, 08:58 AM
well, I'll keep it simple:
cause they're afraid he'll fuck you and you'll be having his babies at age of 12 or 13.He will. I would.

The Talking Pie
04-30-2007, 12:20 PM
They may seem like they are being unfair now, but without a doubt, you will thank them in the future.
Not if she's killed by a psycho-rapist first.

Thomas
04-30-2007, 08:46 PM
Tru dat. Tru dat.