PDA

View Full Version : Grindhouse.

Jakebert
03-10-2007, 09:32 AM
I saw the preview for this last night before 300. All I have to say is: it's about damn time. The idea is that it's a double feature that is an ode to shitty 70's horror movies, which is something that should be incredibly fun.

Teh Wiki linkz. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grindhouse_%28film%29)

Grabbal
03-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Looks promising..

Confirmed actors

It has been confirmed that Kurt Russell will be playing the part of a slasher named Stuntman Mike in Death Proof. Rosario Dawson and Mary Elizabeth Winstead also have roles in the film.[1] Freddy Rodriguez has also been confirmed as an actor in the movie.[2] At the 2006 Scream Awards on Spike TV, Tarantino and Rodriguez showed random footage from Grindhouse which confirmed that Tom Savini has a lead role in Planet Terror, and Bruce Willis also appears as "Lt. Muldoon". The Internet Movie Database has confirmed Naveen Andrews of ABC's Lost, Rosario Dawson, Rose McGowan, Michael Parks, Eli Roth, Fergie, and Kurt Russell. Quentin Tarantino attempted to cast both Kal Penn[3] and Sylvester Stallone[4] in Death Proof, but both were unable to work due to prior commitments.

neocon58
03-10-2007, 06:38 PM
When one of the main characters is a chick with a M16 for a leg you know the movie is either going to be really good or really shit.

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-11-2007, 01:26 AM
When one of the main characters is a chick with a M16 for a leg you know the movie is either going to be really good or really shit.

*Hot chick.

It's Rodriguez it WILL work

H1T_That
03-11-2007, 04:39 AM
I'm having mixed feelings about this.

I.E death proof looks good, the other one doesn't.

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-11-2007, 04:46 AM
They both look great compared to anything else out at the momment. But I believe Planet Terror will be much better next to Death Proof

Derek
03-11-2007, 07:09 AM
They both look great compared to anything else out at the momment. But I believe Planet Terror will be much better next to Death ProofWord. Though I think Death Proof will be fun, too.
But I'm specially curious about the faketrailers. I'm desperately waiting for "Werewolf Women of the SS". Unfortunately those movies will be shown solo in Europe. So probably only the viewers in the US of A will get to see them in cinema.

Derek