Duskygrin
03-11-2007, 05:40 AM
. .

ninthlayer
03-11-2007, 05:44 AM
Ejaculate.

Nina
03-11-2007, 06:08 AM
I really like everything on my pizza. Not all at once, but the typical combinations are all absolutely delicious to me.

when I am incredibly hungry and want a meaty pizza, I'll get one with lots of tomato sauce, sweet corn, ground meat and onion rings.

If I dont want a heavy meal, I'll choose a pizza with sweet pepper, artichokes, a little bit of ham, olives and lots of cheese.

Another nice variation is mozarella and tomato sauce with basil.

When I cant decide, I'll get an Italian "Four Seasons"; four parts with different things on it. Usually with ham, salami, egg, olives, onions and sweet pepper.

I dont understand picky Pizza eaters. I mean come on, just tomato and cheese is hella boring.

Grabbal
03-11-2007, 06:08 AM
Grabbal's Pizza

Tomato sauce
Gringo Bandito
Ham
Cheese

killer_queen
03-11-2007, 06:19 AM
I'm not a big fan of pizza but when I'm really hungry I eat one with just tomato sauce, cheese and extra-virgin oive oil. They call it Margarita, I guess. Anything else on the pizza just makes it worse. But sometimes black olives are nice. Sometimes.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-11-2007, 06:19 AM
Salami > ham.

That is all.

ninthlayer
03-11-2007, 06:24 AM
Maria, you stated that you wanted egg on your pizza so I made the assumption that this was a joke topic (because that's fucking gross).

The correct way to make a pizza is devoid of all toppings (including cheese), with just the saucy goodness to bread company.

Tizzalicious
03-11-2007, 06:41 AM
Pepperoni & pineapple <3

mrconeman
03-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Egg on your pizza is delicious
Everytime you tell me this I die a little inside. Ughhh.

My perfect pizza sticks to the basics really. Pepperoni/salami, Double cheese.
Occasionally we would get a spicy base, or a garlic base, or some chicken.
But usually I stick the the basics.

Vera
03-11-2007, 08:17 AM
I already know what my ideal pizza is and where it's sold. Greek style (yeah, how faggy) - feta cheese, olives, onions, paprika. Semi-thick paste. Tomato puré of course.

calichix
03-11-2007, 08:48 AM
extra sauce, a little bit of harvarti, and mondo pesto.

calichix
03-11-2007, 10:25 AM
harvarti is cheese! I think everywhere else in the world they might spell it with a 'd'.

coke_a_holic
03-11-2007, 10:28 AM
hmmm...

Along with the general cheese, sauce, bread combo:

pepperoni, green peppers, onion, black olives. Basically everything on a supreme except for sausage. I don't really like the way sausage feels in my mouth lolollllollolll.

Whiplash
03-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Tomato/bbq sauce
cheese
salami
peperoni
peppers
onions
oregano
salt and pepper
and a pinch of garlic

and viola, an orgasme in the shape of a pizza.

F@ BANKZ
03-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Cheese, tomato and artichokes can't be improved on if you ask me. Unless it has a cheese filled crust too.

Marco
03-11-2007, 11:08 AM
I usually take the Margherita...(the most common one:tomato, mozzarella), but I like it with french-fries, ham, onion, wurstel. Obviously all this stuff separately, not altogether!:rolleyes:

wheelchairman
03-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Havarti cheese is danish and awesome. The one with dill is the best. :)

mrconeman
03-11-2007, 01:17 PM
P.S.: never understood the diff between pepperoni & peppers.

Peppers:
http://www.refocus-now.com/Stock/Nature/images/Chilli,%20Chillis,%20Red%20Hot%20Chilli%20Peppers, %20Pepper,%20Gusto.jpg

Pepperoni:
http://www.cookingforengineers.com/pics2/640/DSC_1589_crop.jpg

ZagmenO
03-11-2007, 01:31 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/ZagmenO/pizza.jpg

The brown stuff are just anchovies.

Llamas
03-11-2007, 01:39 PM
I have too many ideal pizzas. When I worked at Domino's, we'd do food trades with other places in the area. We take various things from the sub shop and mexican place and make amaaaazing pizzas. You get some of the really good meats and cheeses from the sub place, the salsas and spices and fresh vegetables from the mexican place (and guacamole!)... substitute plain old tomato sauce with really tasty spiced salsa... substitute boring mozzarella cheese with fresh provalone, cheddar, and/or pepperjack... and then it doesn't even really matter which topping your put on, because it's all gonna be good.

Food trades + making your own pizzas = the only good reason to work for a pizza place. I became spoiled and am such a snob now. When people get less than 4 topping, I throw a fit. And when the toppings consist of only pepperoni, sausage, or a veggie pizza, it's even lamer.

Llamas
03-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Salami > ham.

That is all.

I assume by "salami" you mean "pepperoni".

The correct way to make a pizza is devoid of all toppings (including cheese), with just the saucy goodness to bread company.

Pepperoni & pineapple <3

I hate you both. Fucking sick!

I already know what my ideal pizza is and where it's sold. Greek style (yeah, how faggy) - feta cheese, olives, onions, paprika. Semi-thick paste. Tomato puré of course.

Yes. Greek style pizza rules, especially white pizza greek style.

Tomato/bbq sauce
cheese
salami
peperoni
peppers
onions
oregano
salt and pepper
and a pinch of garlic
This is hands-down the best pizza in this thread. However, you listed salami, pepperoni, and peppers. Pepperoni is always one of the other two, isn't it?

I usually take the Margherita...(the most common one:tomato, mozzarella), but I like it with french-fries, ham, onion, wurstel. Obviously all this stuff separately, not altogether!:rolleyes:
Minus the fries, that all is delicious on pizza. You should try it sometime.

P.S.: never understood the diff between pepperoni & peppers.
In Europe, they're the same. In the US, check the coneman's post. I was really sad when I got here, and ordered pepperoni on a pizza... and they just stuck a few whole peppers on it. Lame.

Whiplash
03-11-2007, 01:54 PM
This is hands-down the best pizza in this thread. However, you listed salami, pepperoni, and peppers. Pepperoni is always one of the other two, isn't it?

Pepperoni is an american form of the italian salami. Its smaller and a bit hotter the salami. And by peppers i mean:http://www.rezepte-und-tipps.de/Gewuerze/images/Paprika.jpg

Llamas
03-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Okay, gotcha. :) Your pizza still wins the thread.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-11-2007, 02:00 PM
I assume by "salami" you mean "pepperoni".

Well, yeah. I have several friends (well, at least one) who, when asked why they didn't take salami/pepperoni on their pizza, replied "well, I have ham...". This confuses me, because a) it's not the same thing at all and b) ham sucks. I mean, what the hell is the point of it? It barely tastes anything.

Llamas
03-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Well, yeah. I have several friends (well, at least one) who, when asked why they didn't take salami/pepperoni on their pizza, replied "well, I have ham...". This confuses me, because a) it's not the same thing at all and b) ham sucks. I mean, what the hell is the point of it? It barely tastes anything.

I like ham, but on pizza, it is rather bland. It can be great if matched properly with other toppings, but I do agree. salami/pepperoni are way better.

Whiplash
03-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Ham gives some nice texture, salami/peperoni always kinda sobby so having some is nice that way you actually have something to chew on.

Llamas
03-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Sobby? I assume you mean soggy, and actually ham is WAY soggier than pepperoni!

Whiplash
03-11-2007, 02:11 PM
i yeah sorry soggy. Ham doest get soggy when i make it. It get's nice and cruncy on the edges.

0r4ng3
03-11-2007, 03:14 PM
My ideal pizza includes the crust, tomato sauce, and cheese.

Oh, and like a mountain of Parmesan (did I spell that right?).

Occasionally I'll add pepperoni when I'm feeling risky.

Harnum
03-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Just plain tomato sauce, pepperoni, bacon, and mozza/cheddar cheese is fine by me. Oh and a moderately thick crust. Not too thick/thin.

Camel Filters
03-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Ejaculate.

I've tried that before and it taste pretty good.

My perfect pizza is: Pineapple, pepporoni, and cheese. I don't like all that veggie crap. Veggies=throw up

Little_Miss_1565
03-11-2007, 05:42 PM
EXTRA cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni, prosciutto, sausage, ground beef. I call it the meatzza. It's the perfect thing for the lactose-impatient (not quite intolerant) vegetarian.