PDA

View Full Version : persuade me

calichix
03-11-2007, 03:30 PM
my sister has to write a persuasive paragraph (what's up with THAT) about how the moment bobby kennedy was shot- history was changed..... forever... and how whack nixon was and how he spoiled what could've been blahblahblah and how awesome it would've been if bobby was president. Go!

PS don't try to be funny, pleaaaaaase. and don't tell me your opinion, pleassssssse.

sKratch
03-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Persuasive paragraph? Is she in 7th grade?

calichix
03-11-2007, 04:42 PM
no she's writing a big essay and one of the paragraphs has to be about how nixon sucks and kennedy rules. I don't understand it either, she just told me to do it.

Zeall
03-11-2007, 04:43 PM
edit: you answered my questions in the above post, stupid slow late night typing

ZagmenO
03-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Calichix, as dumb and as stupid as this may seem, I honestly think your sister should sue the school for biastness and communism. They are forcing her to write about something that COULD be the opposite as what she believes. And that just isn't right. In high school, I had to do that one time and it was seriously fucked up.

calichix
03-11-2007, 04:58 PM
That's her stance. I don't know what the actual essay question is. I think she picks a position and follows an outline. Suing people is for pussies and whiners.

ZagmenO
03-11-2007, 05:02 PM
That's her stance. I don't know what the actual essay question is. I think she picks a position and follows an outline. Suing people is for pussies and whiners.

Oh, well, if that's her choice topic or if it's really what she believes, then OK. But a good thing about suing is that it could get her out of having to do the assignment, but it wouldn't work in this case.

Anyways, some good ideas would be the watergate scandal, how he dropped out in his second term, and I think he cheated in the race.

calichix
03-11-2007, 05:06 PM
I broke down and wrote it. Thanks for nothing, GUYS. I should delete this topic.

Endymion
03-11-2007, 05:18 PM
when the evil bobby kennedy attempted to usurp richard nixon's divine right to the thrown of the holy united states, god himself decended onto earth and put a bullet between his eyes. this date marks the first time god considered this land to be in such danger that he himself had to intervene directly. and that's why we hide eggs on easter.

calichix
03-11-2007, 05:33 PM
new rule: Don't try to be funny unless you're Endymion. <3

Llamas
03-12-2007, 02:17 AM
I honestly think your sister should sue the school for biastness and communism. They are forcing her to write about something that COULD be the opposite as

But a good thing about suing is that it could get her out of having to do the assignment,
Ugh. You're one of those assholes who view suing as a commodity. It makes me sick.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 06:53 AM
Calichix, as dumb and as stupid as this may seem, I honestly think your sister should sue the school for biastness and communism. They are forcing her to write about something that COULD be the opposite as what she believes. And that just isn't right. In high school, I had to do that one time and it was seriously fucked up.

I wish you weren't such an idiot, and I'm sad that once you stop spamming it comes out just as much.

One time I had to write a paper on the Communist Manifesto, and one of my classmates got all crazy and was shouting "pinko commie rag!!!" and talking about how he didn't believe. I called him McCarthy and he flipped out while I lol'd.

ZagmenO
03-12-2007, 08:39 AM
I wish you weren't such an idiot, and I'm sad that once you stop spamming it comes out just as much.

Well, dude, I don't see you coming up with anything.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Are you kidding me? I whine just as much as you do!

ZagmenO
03-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Whuh.....? No. I mean anything helping Calichix's sister with her essay.

Marco
03-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Calichix, what do I get from your sister if I give her a help?

wheelchairman
03-12-2007, 12:01 PM
She already wrote it smart one....