PDA

View Full Version : No updates about the new album

bouncingcoles
03-11-2007, 07:02 PM
People are probably going to give me shit for this bitching but they haven't updated the site about how the new album is going in a long time. Whats the deal?

JohnnyNemesis
03-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Shut the fuck up, seriously.

0r4ng3
03-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Is it true that Atom left the band to join Angels and Airwaves?

Endymion
03-11-2007, 08:37 PM
he's got a point, the band probably should show a little more commitment to their website etc.

Grabbal
03-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Done before, done before, done before ..........

bouncingcoles
03-12-2007, 06:56 AM

no its not true

ZagmenO
03-12-2007, 08:24 AM
I am tired of waiting for an update! No one knows barely anything about the album, rumors are being thrown around, and as much as it pains me to say this...and it seriously does pain me, I think The Offspring are becoming less & less recognized as a band. I don't wanna believe that at all. But that's what its happening I think. Also, the lack of info about the album plays a big part in that!

Iamstupid
03-12-2007, 01:24 PM

no its not true

I confirm what says Bouncingcoles,this info is totally false. It's a fucking rumor from Angels And Airwawes fans.

I am tired of waiting for an update! No one knows barely anything about the album, rumors are being thrown around, and as much as it pains me to say this...and it seriously does pain me, I think The Offspring are becoming less & less recognized as a band. I don't wanna believe that at all. But that's what its happening I think. Also, the lack of info about the album plays a big part in that!

Yeah, but we can't do anything against the lack of updates. If they want to keep the secret about the album and if they don't want to give us demo, okay but they can always tell us "we're still here, the album goes on guys". It could be enough for me. Oh my God, I hope I'll survive without updates !!!
*pray pray pray pray pray pray...and, pray again ? Yeah pray again*
BUt I'm not okay about The Offspring to be not recognize as a band. It's not the belief that I have, they release an album and they're gonna play in summersonic 07' so theye're active as a band and when the album will go out, there will be probably a tour.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Iamstupid and bouncingcoles: Now that you've covered the Angels and Airwaves rumors, can you confirm that Atom backwards is indeed Mota?

0r4ng3
03-12-2007, 01:41 PM
I don't know if it's really good or really bad that sometimes people don't get when I say things like that.

But, yeah, Atom backwards is indeed Mota. Coincidence? I think not!

Iamstupid
03-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Iamstupid and bouncingcoles: Now that you've covered the Angels and Airwaves rumors, can you confirm that Atom backwards is indeed Mota?

I never noticed that man, but I confirm, Atom backwards = Mota

Atom is a Mota boy

Mel_Off
03-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, i know that Dexter said that the album is going good and probably be out in September.

:D

TheOldMark
03-12-2007, 06:59 PM
People are probably going to give me shit for this bitching but they haven't updated the site about how the new album is going in a long time. Whats the deal?

september, according to dexter 3/12/07. so 6 months means theyre not done yet.

Iamstupid
03-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, i know that Dexter said that the album is going good and probably be out in September.

:D

How do you know that ?

edit : okay now i know how you know (this sentence is awesome)

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-13-2007, 10:45 AM
I don't like this forum - it's where General Chat and GOD collide, and the results are never fun.

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2007, 11:33 AM
I never noticed that man, but I confirm, Atom backwards = Mota

Awesome!

Um, will "Pass Me By" be on the new Offspring album?

Killboy
03-13-2007, 02:10 PM
... can you confirm that Atom backwards is indeed Mota?

AWESOME!!!! :eek:

Little_Miss_1565
03-13-2007, 06:52 PM
I e-mailed the mod contacts last week asking for a picture of the band holding today's newspaper just to reassure everyone that they're still alive. Of course, it was a joke, but one of those jokes that's kind of not. Tijs and I need riot gear some days.

Biggest offspring fan
03-14-2007, 10:09 AM
I think The Offspring are becoming less & less recognized as a band. I don't wanna believe that at all. But that's what its happening I think. Also, the lack of info about the album plays a big part in that!

Well i made the offspring famous in the village that i live in. I've been going around in school for 3 years and playing offspring loud. Before that everyone who new who offspring was said that they sucked, now they loove them and everyone who didn't know them know them. Pretty fun haha. The Offspring should thank me for this, lol.

Amiralanal
03-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Well i made the offspring famous in the village that i live in. I've been going around in school for 3 years and playing offspring loud. Before that everyone who new who offspring was said that they sucked, now they loove them and everyone who didn't know them know them. Pretty fun haha. The Offspring should thank me for this, lol.

you are an asshole. When the offspring were famous you didnt even listen to them

DexterWannabe
03-14-2007, 10:30 AM
you are an asshole. When the offspring were famous you didnt even listen to them

quoted for live! long live amiralanal!

Biggest offspring fan
03-14-2007, 01:16 PM

And what do you know about that? Just because i haven't been a member on the bbs for a long time doesn't mean that i didn't listen to them when they where famous.

Amiralanal
03-14-2007, 02:10 PM
And what do you know about that? Just because i haven't been a member on the bbs for a long time doesn't mean that i didn't listen to them when they where famous.

when did you start?

DefaultNinja
03-14-2007, 02:31 PM
What annoys me most about the updates is it was meant to be a weekly journal. The key word to that is weekly. You don't just get to week 3 and say "Fuck it", then leave the fucker for 3 and a half months, that's just not nice.

Kitten
03-14-2007, 04:23 PM
What annoys me most about the updates is it was meant to be a weekly journal. The key word to that is weekly. You don't just get to week 3 and say "Fuck it", then leave the fucker for 3 and a half months, that's just not nice.

They were not 'supposed' to be anything. Just because we are not getting a blow by blow account of what is going on. The album will still be out regardless.You are not going to get it any quicker by knowing what is going on.

H1T_That
03-14-2007, 04:44 PM
The main point has been missed here.

Biggest offspring fan......how big are you?

DexterWannabe
03-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Biggest offspring fan......how big are you?

he is the fatest offspring fan ever seen

Iamstupid
03-17-2007, 06:02 AM
Awesome!

Um, will "Pass Me By" be on the new Offspring album?

Maybe

...maybe not

Other questions ?

ZagmenO
03-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Maui, HI (Dexter)
03/16/07

Hey guys,
Weve been pretty busy working on the new record. Im back in Maui now with Bob Rock he lives here. Were in the studio recording a couple more songs for the record. So far weve got 10 songs done, Noodles was here but just went back home for a bit. Im laying down vocals now. I dont want to tell you guys too much because the record is still taking shape.

Late,

Dexter

Grabbal
03-17-2007, 08:18 AM
We already read it.

Iamstupid
03-17-2007, 09:00 AM
We already read it.

I was going to say that.

ZagmenO, in the offspring forum (not general chat and politics and all) you can be sure that everybody check the website

bouncingcoles
03-17-2007, 09:23 AM
its about time we got an update. although it wasnt much of an update. hopefully it was take months for him to update again.