PDA

View Full Version : I need info about nitro records

bouncingcoles
03-11-2007, 07:09 PM
im doing a project for school where i have to make my own business. in my case its a record label. Then i have to find competitors and i chose Nitro records. but i need to know how many people work at the headquarters and approximately what their yearly income is. does anyone for some reason have this information? if you do then give me all the information you have please!

DeAtHsTaR
03-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Nitro Records is an independent record label created and owned by Dexter Holland (lead singer and founder of The Offspring) and Greg Kriesel (bassist for the same band). They started the label in 1995.

The label is famous for being an incubator for punk artists who have subsequently become successful, most notably AFI. The label has also released albums from classic punk bands, including The Damned and TSOL, and The Offspring have even used the label to re-release their eponymous debut album.

Currently, Nitro is rebuilding itself with a new roster of bands who fit more closely into The Offspring's melodic punk style, rather than the current trends of radio-friendly pop punk and screamo.

CURRENT ARTISTS

* The Aquabats
* A Wilhelm Scream
* Bullet Train to Vegas
* Crime in Stereo
* Enemy You
* Exene Cervenka and the Original Sinners
* Hit the Switch
* Much the Same
* No Trigger

PAST ARTISTS

* 30 Foot Fall
* Bodyjar
* The Damned (as of 2001)
* Divit
* AFI
* Don't Look Down
* Ensign
* Guttermouth
* Jugg's Revenge (Formerly Jughead's Revenge)
* Lost City Angels
* The Offspring - strictly, re-releasing old material
* One Hit Wonder
* Rufio
* Sloppy Seconds
* Stavesacre
* TSOL
* The Letters Organize
* TheSTART
* The Turbo A.C.'s
* The Vandals

That's all wikipedia knows.

Little_Miss_1565
03-11-2007, 07:30 PM
You'd have better luck getting through this project if you choose one of the majors because they're publicly held companies and have to publicly reveal their earnings and losses. Nitro is independent and its annual income doesn't have to go outside the accounting department.

Mel_Off
03-11-2007, 09:28 PM
When it was in the school I made a project about The Offspring.
But now i am not in the school, and in the college i dont do that kind of projects.:(

Damn.:mad:

OK.
This is the web site

http://www.nitrorecords.com/

Good luck with the project and make a good one :D

Sorry for my English, is not my first language :o