PDA

View Full Version : Meet one person.

Whiplash
03-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Who, from these boards, would like to meet? And why?

I would like to meet Justin ( sin studly), I think we could have a really good time together. Arguing about what country is better The Netherlands or Australia.

Edit: And i'll be in Australia in a couple of years, 2012 i think. Its still a long way's away. I don't know where i'll be in australia though, But i'll get back to you on that.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 07:29 AM
It doesn't matter for me, but a lot of people here HAVE met. So does it count if they already met?

Whiplash
03-12-2007, 07:39 AM
Sure, maybe you want to meet someone again. but maybe in an other place.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-12-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm not gonna count the one's I've already met, so probably Rick or Sam. I can't choose one or the other.

Rick 'cos he seems like a really interesting person - I've read some of his writing and he's got a real talent. We've had some excellent debates in the past, usually on racial issues, but that guy's got hellovalota brains on a hellovalota stuff.

Sam 'cos of bewbs.

killer_queen
03-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Bella. I mean, omg, can you imagine one whole day with her? And she promised me that we'll make a duet one day. Hawt.

It's annoying to choose just one person, though. I want to have sex with Sanni, play twister with Ricardo, hug calichix to death and make Justin a muslim. I want them all.

And..you and Justin? Ummm, lol?

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 07:45 AM
I've met a few people twice (hi2u Rag Doll! hi2u LittleMiss1565!), but I wanna meet a few more folks. I'd like to meet ninth again in a bedroom with our orifices occupied, and that goes double for nieh.

Of the ones I haven't met, TUNB is at the top of my list, and I think hangin' out with PilZ-E, mrconeman, NineteenSeventyNine, Thibault, Izie, and Sanni would be awesome. If Jesse goes to the school he said he might go to, I might hang out with him soon enough because my school is super close. And yes, saving the best for last of course: my wifey Isa Isa <3

Oh, we will be apart no longer.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 07:48 AM
Bella. I mean, omg, can you imagine one whole day with her? And she promised me that we'll make a duet one day. Hawt.

It's annoying to choose just one person, though. I want to have sex with Sanni, play twister with Ricardo, hug calichix to death and make Justin a muslim. I want them all.

I'm hurt. :(

killer_queen
03-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Oh, you want to be a Muslim too? Sweet.

Whiplash
03-12-2007, 07:50 AM

Trust me it would be a great night, doing everything that has forbidden us.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 07:51 AM

This post reminds me why I fell in love with you in the first place.

Sin Studly
03-12-2007, 07:56 AM
and make Justin a muslim.

Turkish heathen, I've got a seven-foot tall impaling stake greased up and waiting for you.

edit ; And no, my dick is only six feet.

calichix
03-12-2007, 09:49 AM
I should probably make out with Skratch at some point, lower my gaze at killer_queen (;)), watch Sin Studly wrestle crocs in nothing but chaps and one of those hats, parade around Amsterdam half nude with Bella (OH WAIT), have a REAL slumber party with Mota Boy and Vera, dazzle Ricky with my incredible tootsies, hang out with the_goddess for the soul purpose of oogling her.. There's a bunch. I just wanna meet the good looking ones, really.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 09:50 AM
parade around Amsterdam half nude with Bella (OH WAIT)

pics plz.

have a REAL slumber party with Mota Boy and Vera

pics plz.

dazzle Ricky with my incredible tootsies

*nervous gulp* YES PLZ.

(ps. I love you)

Sinister
03-12-2007, 10:20 AM
I'd like to meet any of the so-called 1337 members because they all appear friendly (and in some cases, hawt). But staying realistic, I think I would want to meet Valérie (Tired_Of_You) - she lives only 250 km away and I think she might even have moved closer than that.

Duskygrin
03-12-2007, 10:36 AM
I'd like to meet those who live in France. So we could play bataille corse & walk in the park. What I usually do with my mates, what. ***

This so reminds me that I've a Greek meet-up this week. Oh my, can't wait to get my koboloy out.

*** & tell idiotic jokes till we die of laughter. That's automatically included in the bargain.

0r4ng3
03-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Rick 'cos he seems like a really interesting person - I've read some of his writing and he's got a real talent. We've had some excellent debates in the past, usually on racial issues, but that guy's got hellovalota brains on a hellovalota stuff.

Sam 'cos of bewbs.
Thank you for reading my mind and posting exactly what I would have said. Saves me the trouble of typing it.

Izie
03-12-2007, 10:44 AM
...I actually logged in to post here. Wow.

Anyway, I'll ignore all the people I've already met, and if I have to pick just one, I'll pick the slavslut Sunny who has too much of a life to EVER post. Sillypoleslavslutmemissher :( I must go see her SOON, there's this yellow thingy with a ribbon on my shelf I got for her like last July and I want to give it to her in person, not that it's so special but anyway! NYC, here I come! Or Montreal, here comes sillypole? Whichever works first!

And if we can continue the list, I wanna meet... Well most of the people whose existence I'm aware of. Which is not a lot, but still. So if I ever talked to you/was nice to you, I'd like to see you.

killer_queen
03-12-2007, 10:45 AM
I can't believe I forgot Richard. I mean, I read this guy's posts in old threads when I'm feeling down. He's way too awesome. If one day something really bad happens to me I'll jump on a plane without thinking and see him.

Anya82
03-12-2007, 11:03 AM
well, there are way too many people i want to meet. But i would like to meet first TUNB, Camilamazed, TheHulaChick, because those are the ones I consider dear friends to me.

Then, I would like to meet Izie, Bella, Rick, Gulsah and Sam.

mrconeman
03-12-2007, 12:16 PM
It'd be interesting to meet anyone I've only known from the interweb in real life. I've never actually known someone on the internet and then met up after, its always the other way around.

This board has alot of interesting characters and chillin' with Thibault would be sweet because we could discuss John Butler and like, jam.

Dave (The Talking Pie) would be cool, because he seems rather like-minded to myself, and we could also jam, what with his mad Metallic and Tenacious skillz.

Rick so I could lol at his superior brand of humour, and maybe bring someone lame along so we could rag on them together, oh and he could showww me whaatt its liiiiiiike.

Maria, what with our musical discussions, and practically knowing each other already.

Neocon because of his mad song writing skillz, oh and it'd all be a ploy so I could steal his custom guitar.

Jebus so I could thank him in person for introducing me to a website many moons ago that pretty much started me on playing guitar. (good job)

And like, alot of others that I don't really know but who would also be awesome.

The Talking Pie
03-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Bella or Ciaran. Or Sim and/or Sam.

Duskygrin
03-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Ciaran: practically is the key word there. And I could actually check if you have a voice in you. *nudges* & oh, if we ever did meet... haha oh yes, I'd sing. I'd sing all the time.

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I would want to meet Morgan (ruroken) any fucking day.

Grabbal
03-12-2007, 12:54 PM
People I would like to meet.

Maria cause she really seems like and interesting and fun person, and her willingness to help doesn't hurt.

Jakebert cause he enjoys a lot of the stuff I like (The Simpsons to be honest). And to meet him would finally give me a chance to say "I'm sorry" face to face.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting really anyone here. I'm sure most people are much different in real life than they are here, and I generally like most people.

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 12:56 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting really anyone here. I'm sure most people are much different in real life than they are here, and I generally like most people.

I like how in your first post you act like people would pick you and say that it doesn't matter 'cause you met them but nobody has chose you. Haaaaaaaaha.

0r4ng3
03-12-2007, 12:58 PM
I like how in your first post you act like people would pick you and say that it doesn't matter 'cause you met them but nobody has chose you. Haaaaaaaaha.
When did she say that? She asked simply if it counted that people on this BBS have already met in real life. Read the post a bit more carefully.

Nina
03-12-2007, 12:59 PM
From people I've already met I MUST see Tizz again. And I think we will soon. Other than her I'd really like to meet Lars and Per. They're both fun irl.

But from the people I havent met yet I'd like to meet Brianna most.

Grabbal
03-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Well I really wouldn't mind meeting her (lamas) concidering her posts in the photo album thread are the ones I enjoy most on the forum, but believe me Lodat, nobody wants to meet you if you are the person you are here on the forum on the outside world. *Burn*

mrconeman
03-12-2007, 01:03 PM

Llamas and 0r4ng3 were two I meant to mention, what for high levels of awesome on both of their parts.
Quickly notice how no one has said you, and then leave the thread.

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 01:07 PM
When did she say that? She asked simply if it counted that people on this BBS have already met in real life. Read the post a bit more carefully.

She said that it wont count 'cause they met her meaning they were going to say here but aren't because they already did.

mrconeman, notice how i could care less.

Edit: Oh, right. "Meant" but didn't.

Grabbal
03-12-2007, 01:09 PM
You care Lodat, Oh how you care.

Do you actually want to be liked on this forum??

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 01:11 PM
I care? Oh how i care? (lawzlzlzlzlzle3l2zlrn23)

And no, not really - i come here to argue and talk about stuff, and because chatting on yahoo with your friends gets boring fast.

mrconeman
03-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Edit: Oh, right. "Meant" but didn't.
You're seriously going to use that against me/llamas?
It was a simple slip of the mind, I'm sure theres others from the board I've forgotten to mention too, wanna take a shot at others too?

Moron.

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 01:12 PM
yeah, actually i am 'cause i'm such a moron.

Iamstupid
03-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Humm...I don't know a lot of person here (maybe it's my pseudo, must be to blame :D ), but I'd like to meet Maria (Duskygrin) to play bataille corse ? Uh...I forgot the rules but I remember it's a bit hard to play. And I'd like to meet Wouli, to drink beer (with Noodles maybe xD) ??? YEAH \m/

Whiplash
03-12-2007, 01:13 PM
I also want to meet all the dutch members, I guess when i'm a bit older we should have a nice day in Amsterdam or something.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 01:15 PM
From people I've already met I MUST see Tizz again. And I think we will soon. Other than her I'd really like to meet Lars and Per. They're both fun irl.

But from the people I havent met yet I'd like to meet Brianna most.

Who is Lars? And I do plan on going to Germany. I have no idea where your city is in Germany, but I'd love to come see you.

Well I really wouldn't mind meeting her (lamas) concidering her posts in the photo album thread are the ones I enjoy most on the forum, but believe me Lodat, nobody wants to meet you if you are the person you are here on the forum on the outside world. *Burn*

Haha, my photos make me interesting to meet? :P

Llamas and 0r4ng3 were two I meant to mention, what for high levels of awesome on both of their parts.
Quickly notice how no one has said you, and then leave the thread.
We should go see an Iron Maiden show!! ;)

She said that it wont count 'cause they met her meaning they were going to say here but aren't because they already did.

wow... you are a moron. "It doesn't matter for me, but a lot of people here HAVE met. So does it count if they already met?"
I haven't met ANYONE here, so why would I have thought they were going to say me? You need to learn to read.

Also, I did notice that nobody said me. And? You laugh at the fact that nobody said me, when nobody said you, either. If you expect that I feel badly about it, you must feel badly that nobody said you.

Tizzalicious
03-12-2007, 01:16 PM

Yessssyesyes!!!

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 01:27 PM
oh and he could showww me whaatt its liiiiiiike.

I lol and <3.

Nina
03-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Brianna, I live near Frankfurt. Would that be possible?

Iamstupid
03-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Going to the land of the Shamrock seems compulsory, if only to drag Ciaran to bouzouki concerts. Ever since I heard Irish play the bouzouki I wanna see how they do that & compare with Greek musicians...

More seriously, I want to tell you how much I love your pillowy... sorry billowy hair. & remember, lazy folks are the most efficient. This has always been my mantra in life. hahaha what an idiot I am.

Bataille corse? you slap the pairs with your hand, first to slap wins the pair. First to win the whole deck wins the game. 3 games to 1 match. I think so at any rate. It goes really well with stupid jokes & beer. We would have one heck of an evening, playing, laughing, drinking (champomy for the underage) & singing.

Grabbal, I'm flattered. I never thought anybody on offspring bbs would think I'm either interesting or helpful. I'm more of an annoying little beast *relishes the thought & bursts into wild laughter*
We shall meet, never fear, you shall live to rue the day. *winks naughtily*

Apparently we didn't learn the same rules, I remember story about sandwich and if you got 2 carts on the bounce which are red carts or black or spade carte or two carts with the same number on the bounce, you've to do something but I can't remember what.

EDIT ; You have to hit the carts before your adversary. It really hurts when you play with a lot of persons.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Brianna, I live near Frankfurt. Would that be possible?

I would need a way to get from a train station to your place, though. Otherwise, I'd love to come.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Btw, I WOULD want to meet Bri, but I'm worried she'd use me for sex.

I've heard she does that kind of thing :(

Llamas
03-12-2007, 02:03 PM
:( I'm sorry. I promise, with you, it'd be different.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 02:09 PM
That's what Seany said :(

Lars
03-12-2007, 02:24 PM
From people I've already met I MUST see Tizz again. And I think we will soon. Other than her I'd really like to meet Lars and Per. They're both fun irl.So when do we meet again?

Who is Lars? And I do plan on going to Germany. I have no idea where your city is in Germany, but I'd love to come see you.Me! Though I don't post that much on here.

coke_a_holic
03-12-2007, 02:25 PM
I'd like to meet Adriann, nuff said ;) ;) ;). Oh, and Nieh and Rick for the same reasons. Plus, Shelby and Alec, neither of whom post nearly enough.

Jesse, Jebus, and I are the same person, so I've technically already met them.

Nina
03-12-2007, 02:26 PM
I would need a way to get from a train station to your place, though. Otherwise, I'd love to come.

Ah, of course I'd pick you up! That's the least I could do. We could stay in Frankfurt or go to my city :]

So when do we meet again?

i dunnnoooo!! we gotta make plans. but we both dont have money atm, right?

Homer
03-12-2007, 02:30 PM
I'd like to meet anyone in the general area of Manit-... never mind.

killer_queen
03-12-2007, 02:34 PM
I want to meet with Brianna too. But not for sex. I want to play with her. I mean with her face. I mean, I want to put make-up on her face. Yes.

By the way, Homer, is it true that you dig graves before the freezing cold shows up because the ground gets fucking hard in Winnipeg?

Lars
03-12-2007, 02:35 PM
i dunnnoooo!! we gotta make plans. but we both dont have money atm, right?Sorite! I don't think I've been in Germany since the last time I met you. My German is sooo worse now as well.

Nina
03-12-2007, 02:44 PM
I want to meet with Brianna too. But not for sex. I want to play with her. I mean with her face. I mean, I want to put make-up on her face. Yes.

That was awesome.

Sorite! I don't think I've been in Germany since the last time I met you. My German is sooo worse now as well.

It's not like you spoke much German back then, anyway ;P
Well I guess you know you cant sleep at my place :/ But maybe we can arrange something. Would you stay at your uncle's house again?
I think it would be best to discuss this through email or something ;P

HornyPope
03-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Lars: do it in the butt.

wheelchairman
03-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I miss the bbs popularity threads. :)

HornyPope
03-12-2007, 02:55 PM
I miss you (in my arms).

wheelchairman
03-12-2007, 02:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/fergilicious105.jpg
I just died in your arms tonight

calichix
03-12-2007, 03:02 PM
^ I'm adding these two to my list.

All About Eve
03-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Jesse, Jebus, and I are the same person, so I've technically already met them.
I'm more you than they are.

Oh, and Mike/Adriann/Val/Jesse/Rick/Dave/Ozy/Sam/Jebus/Richard would all be cool.

Edit: Add Dr. Treez and Jakebert to that list.

Jakebert
03-12-2007, 03:28 PM
AAE's list is the same as mine, with the exception of meeting myself.

Homer
03-12-2007, 03:31 PM
By the way, Homer, is it true that you dig graves before the freezing cold shows up because the ground gets fucking hard in Winnipeg?

Not that I know of. But it could be possible by some small chance.

Paint_It_Black
03-12-2007, 03:45 PM
I can't believe I forgot Richard. I mean, I read this guy's posts in old threads when I'm feeling down. He's way too awesome. If one day something really bad happens to me I'll jump on a plane without thinking and see him.

I think this is my favorite compliment I've ever received. Hmm, if I'm the cause of that "something really bad", would you still jump on that plane?

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Also, I did notice that nobody said me. And? You laugh at the fact that nobody said me, when nobody said you, either. If you expect that I feel badly about it, you must feel badly that nobody said you.

No, not really 'cause i don't talk to anybody here like friends, nor are friends with anybody here - so why the fuck would it feel bad? God, you're fucking stupid.

I am the same person. I do have idiotic friends that are the same, and worst than me.

Homer
03-12-2007, 03:50 PM
I am the same person. I do have idiotic friends that are the same, and worst than me.

Congradu-fucking-lations.

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Congradu-fucking-lations.

yeah, right? i'm just stating something - i'm not bragging. everybody here has friends, calm down.

RickyCrack
03-12-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm leaving to Texas tomorrow morning, and i'm not sure what my layovers are, but I know i'll be in cincinnati at some point. Lets cross dicks for luck.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 04:00 PM
No, not really 'cause i don't talk to anybody here like friends, nor are friends with anybody here - so why the fuck would it feel bad? God, you're fucking stupid.

Yet you're the moron who totally misread my initial post and made a big thing over something that made no sense. God, you're fucking stupid.

Anyway, I talk to people on here as it is. If they want to meet me, they want to meet me. If they don't, they don't. You speak as though I post here to make friends.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm leaving to Texas tomorrow morning, and i'm not sure what my layovers are, but I know i'll be in cincinnati at some point. Lets cross dicks for luck.

Can your layover be in Austria? Better yet, in my bed?

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Yet you're the moron who totally misread my initial post and made a big thing over something that made no sense. God, you're fucking stupid.

Anyway, I talk to people on here as it is. If they want to meet me, they want to meet me. If they don't, they don't. You speak as though I post here to make friends.

Ok, i didn't make a big thing over it, idiot. That made me laugh.

Another thing, i said people here ARE your friends, not that you're here to make friends.

Edit: Don't bother replying 'cause i won't say anything.

T-6005
03-12-2007, 04:06 PM
These threads always turn into something like this. It makes me sad.

I would meet the people I've already met again.

I'd also like to meet mrconeman, Richard and Simona. Andy, too.

I don't know, though - I don't keep an exact list. There are others I'd like to meet but that just didn't come to mind in the 5 seconds I thought of it.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Ok, i didn't make a big thing over it, idiot. That made me laugh.

You made several posts about it. I consider that a big thing.

Another thing, i said people here ARE your friends, not that you're here to make friends.[/QUOTE]
There is one person here I would consider a friend. So no, you're wrong.

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 04:15 PM
You made several posts about it. I consider that a big thing.

Another thing, i said people here ARE your friends, not that you're here to make friends.
There is one person here I would consider a friend. So no, you're wrong.[/QUOTE]

Garrr, you did it again. No, i made one post about it. Everybody went berserk so i replied, fucking dumbass.

also, i thought wrong then.

RickyCrack
03-12-2007, 04:16 PM
shut up anime-fag.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 04:35 PM
No more faggotry.

Human
03-12-2007, 05:17 PM
There are several people on these boards I have become friends with, and I would consider Jacob one of the greatest friends I'll ever meet. But there are alot of people I would like to meet from here besides jacob. Those including Shelby [my e-sister], Dain, and Mark. There are some more, but I can't think right now.

coke_a_holic
03-12-2007, 05:40 PM
No more faggotry.

lololllo http://cache.bordom.net/images/f10544a57e0d9c98b931f05d1dd18dac.jpg

I wish I could find the "Cut Down the Faggot Tree" pic, but I have no idea where I found it.

nieh
03-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Folks I've already met:

Rag Doll, JohnnyNememessis, Little Miss 1565, SicN Twisted, Sunny, Kira, Paula, Break, Ninth, Betty, sKratch and Mota Boy

I think that's it.

I'd like to meet ninth again in a bedroom with our orifices occupied, and that goes double for nieh.

I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement.

I'd like to meet Adriann, nuff said ;) ;) ;). Oh, and Nieh and Rick for the same reasons.

You want to meet us for the same reasons you want to meet Adriann? I'm touched (hopefully).

I have a feeling Jebus and I are sort of obligated to meet someday so we can make love while listening to Big Sur Moon or other various Buckethead songs. Endymion would probably also get lots of me-love. Bella is welcome at my door (and bed) any day. It might be nice to meet Sim too, though we don't talk nearly as much as we used to. I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting.

0r4ng3
03-12-2007, 06:37 PM
There are several people on these boards I have become friends with, and I would consider Jacob one of the greatest friends I'll ever meet.
Oh right, how could I forget. I would also like to meet Jacob someday.

Lodat225
03-12-2007, 06:50 PM
shut up anime-fag.

oh crap, i got insulted.

Betty
03-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Hmmmmm... I guess there are a bunch of people I'd like to meet, probably largely out of curiosity more than anything... and just liking to meet new people.

Iz or Sim, because I'd be pretty curious to see if we'd get along well or not. I'm still under the assumption that I'll see Iz at some point. Bella, because she's just Bella. Tizz and Per to see what those crazy kids are like.

It would almost be intimidating to meet Justin, but he is too much of an intriguing character to not want to meet.

Richard. Although I don't know if that would be awkward. I assume we could shoot the shit for a few hours no problem though.

When I go to Cali there is no doubt I will abuse Ryan's generosity in either entertaining me or letting me crash on his couch.

And then a bunch of people I don't know very well but that seem like they could be entertaining such as Laura, Sanni, Bri, etc. Probably am forgetting some people.

I've actually met a decent chunk of people from the BBS. I only had the chance to start to bond with Stephan and Ricky and Thi and would totally hangout with those boys some more. I'd also debate life anyday with Vlad. And would definitely have more ridiculous drunken adventures with Mota Boy.

sKratch
03-12-2007, 11:15 PM
I'd like to meat many people on this BBS.

Please tell me no one's made that joke yet...

Anyways, I met several people off the BBS and they were a fun gang. I'd love to see all of them again, especially Michelle because I think she owes me a back rub or something. And she has a funny word for coat. I think if I toked up with Vlad and Mota Boy, it would be a beautiful thing.
People I haven't met yet... Riquito, you evasivo latino! I will rub my dick on you one of these days. I accept Laura's invitation to makeout central, USA on the condition that she says rad and bodacious california things at some point*. I also need to tell Endy that he's a fag and put my nuts somewhere on his face. I would pretty much enjoy meeting a lot of people on here, as long as they're not fuckbags. Because the other side of the coin is that I would hate to meet many others.

*I'm lying; there need be no conditions.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 11:21 PM
So unbelievably sigged.

Betty
03-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Jacket? Toque for hat?

... crazy Americans...

Whiplash
03-13-2007, 02:43 AM
Ok, so i think most people said who they'd like to meet, Lets turn it around. Who would you absolutely hate to meet?

Isolated Fury
03-13-2007, 03:49 AM
I don't post enough anymore for people to want to meet me, I think.

But I'd definitely want to meet Mike. We'd kick back and chill. Play some GameCube. Listen to Dave Matthews. You know, chill.

killer_queen
03-13-2007, 05:04 AM
Ok, so i think most people said who they'd like to meet, Lets turn it around. Who would absolutely hate to meet?

Mota Boy. I can hardly understand what he's saying. I always read his sentences twice. I can imagine myself sitting somewhere, listening to him and asking "okaaaay, how do you spell that word?" and look for its meaning in a dictionary. Doesn't ound fun, does it?

ninthlayer
03-13-2007, 05:09 AM
Mota Boy. I can hardly understand what he's saying. I always read his sentences twice. I can imagine myself sitting somewhere, listening to him and asking "okaaaay, how do you spell that word?" and look for its meaning in a dictionary. Doesn't ound fun, does it?
He's one of the easiest people to talk to in real life. Very social, like, verrrrrry fucking social.

JoY
03-13-2007, 05:23 AM
aside from the people I've met (who were & are superfabulous).. it's hard to choose one person. my first thought already included two persons; Gulsah & Bri, BUT.. the second I logged in today, I thought; "ooo, wanna check when Laura's heading to Amsterdam", & I remember being all "booo", when Sam was planning to go to Amsterdam, but couldn't, because she was sick. *grmblz* meeting Rickyrick would be amazing, but yeah, too hawt to handle, maybe. but god, the times I've talked to someone & thought; "fuck, I wish I could just see/meet you some time in the future, whenever", like with Josh & Michelle, too.

I really don't want to make a list. because I can't.

*grins & giggles* <3

JoY
03-13-2007, 05:26 AM
Bella or Ciaran. Or Sim and/or Sam.

sorry, no can do. you = too foxy.

so.. when you headin' in my direction, baybee? ;p

He's one of the easiest people to talk to in real life. Very social, like, verrrrrry fucking social.

fully agreed. he's fanfuckingtastic.<3

Offspring-Junkie
03-13-2007, 07:01 AM
Why should I want to meet anyone of this forum? I couldn't name just a single one. As if anyone has ever written something very smart (me included)....

Vera
03-13-2007, 07:04 AM
If I could re-meet one person, I'd pick Sunny (though never forgetting that the Amsterdaaaamn folks rocked, but it's been AGES since I met her).

If I could meet one person I've not yet met, it's probably Gulsah, calichixxx (slumber party omg yes! we could watch R-rated movies and not go to bed until 1am!!) or Endy. Or 1565. Or Ricky. TOO MANY PEOPLEZ.

I'm pretty open to meeting any of the regulars, especially the ones I've ever talked to and am thus somewhat familiar with.

calichix
03-13-2007, 07:06 AM
meechelle!!!!!! when are you going to be in california?!!!!!! maybe I'll be home!!!!!! I'll take you surfing and buy you a burrito and omg *explodes*

Bella!!!! I'm gonna be getting in on Thursday, March 22 and I'm there by myself cause my friend doesn't come till Friday!! are you available? ;]

mrconeman
03-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Edit: Don't bother replying 'cause i won't say anything.

Garrr, you did it again. No, i made one post about it. Everybody went berserk so i replied, fucking dumbass.

Sorry for helping the growth of the faggot tree, but I couldn't resist.

sKratch
03-13-2007, 07:25 AM
Jacket? Toque for hat?

... crazy Americans...

Ah right, it was toque for hat. Silly Canadians ;o

JoY
03-13-2007, 07:31 AM
If I could meet one person I've not yet met, it's probably Gulsah, calichixxx (slumber party omg yes! we could watch R-rated movies and not go to bed until 1am!!) or Endy. Or 1565. Or Ricky. TOO MANY PEOPLEZ.

UH HUH.

sure, some names come to mind sooner than others (like, before I met you, I wanted to meet you so much, & now it's kinda the same with Gulsah & Bri, too, because I KNOW for a fact it'd be a lot of fun & she's <3, duh), but man, when I really think about it.. there are quite a few people here, who make me curious & who I'm sure of would be fuckingly interesting & incredibly cool to meet. I didn't name 1565, for instance, Richard & Dave (cuz 4real, I'd like to give him sum.. violin lessons *winknudge*) & lots of others, just because.. well, I could go on & on. not that I like everyone & would want to meet everyone, but after five years of visiting this bbs.. the list just has grown.

but Laura I want to meet for sex. her language, personality & body are fuckingly foxy & make a great combination. Michelle I want to meet for brains. I know for sure we could have great conversations, on a serious & non-serious level, & that she could flip my world around with her insights. Sam is like the ultimate experience you just have to have had once in your life. it's all for different reasons. so yeah, that just makes a list like this long.

Vera
03-13-2007, 07:33 AM
I think in Amsterdam it was really wonderful to see how different yet similar people were offline (when compared to online). Basically I'd love to find out what everyone (who's a regular on the board that I like) is like offline.

JoY
03-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Bella!!!! I'm gonna be getting in on Thursday, March 22 and I'm there by myself cause my friend doesn't come till Friday!! are you available? ;]

that's ONE day! not enough!! when will you leave again?
I have practical classes during the day on Thursday (13:30 till 15:30) & Friday (8:30 till 13:30), but at night.. I'm all yours, baybee. for foxy females I'm always available, even my boyfriend would call me nuts if I said I wasn't. ;P *gaspgaspgasp* we should, we should, we should.. I dunno! run around half naky is noted in my agenda & no boat-ride *check*.. shall we go into places that are too shady to exist & dance on the bar?

JoY
03-13-2007, 07:48 AM
I think in Amsterdam it was really wonderful to see how different yet similar people were offline (when compared to online). Basically I'd love to find out what everyone (who's a regular on the board that I like) is like offline.

sure, sure.. but how often do you talk to people, or read someone's post & think; "oh man, HAVE to meet you"? not just only out of curiosity, like "I'm could make a documentary about this on-/offline shizzle", but because you honestly, sincerely believe it'd be a shitload of fun, or because you just wish you could say what you're saying online straight in their face, cuz of the luv.

calichix
03-13-2007, 08:02 AM
that's ONE day! not enough!! when will you leave again?
I have practical classes during the day on Thursday (13:30 till 15:30) & Friday (8:30 till 13:30), but at night.. I'm all yours, baybee. for foxy females I'm always available, even my boyfriend would call me nuts if I said I wasn't. ;P *gaspgaspgasp* we should, we should, we should.. I dunno! run around half naky is noted in my agenda & no boat-ride *check*.. shall we go into places that are too shady to exist & dance on the bar?

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god we have to rendezvous beforehand and get ready together *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL* thursday NIGHT is gonna be tight. <3333!

JoY
03-13-2007, 08:11 AM
tight like your booty, YES.<33 have to be all minty fresh by 8:30 the next morning, though, so we can't get too crazy that night. Friday night we can definitely hit the town all night long & get as crazy as we want, but I don't know if your friend's gonna be up for it. you know, with me being miss stranger from the internets & all.

Llamas
03-13-2007, 08:41 AM
We should have a SOAP-like Europe party. Yes?

lol @ coneman's quote of lodat. didn't notice that before.

Bella, u makes me blusshes! :p

JoY
03-13-2007, 09:17 AM
every time stuff like meet-ups is discussed, I get uncomfortable, because basically all I can do is selfishly hope none of the cool people have ever seen Amsterdam & are willing & rich enough to pay me a visit here. because man, do I want to meet up with some people! but besides summer- & winter-holidays, I don't have vacation, & I'm in big trouble in the cash-area (& it's not exactly a temporary thing).

calichix
03-13-2007, 09:21 AM
tight like your booty, YES.<33 have to be all minty fresh by 8:30 the next morning, though, so we can't get too crazy that night. Friday night we can definitely hit the town all night long & get as crazy as we want, but I don't know if your friend's gonna be up for it. you know, with me being miss stranger from the internets & all.

I've gotta be minty fresh by 7:50 to pick my friend up from the airport so that's perfect!!!! if we hang out on Friday I'll say I know you from.. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I don't know we'll think of something elaborate. I'm not ready to confess to having internet friends. :x lolz. but I'm sure she'd loooove you. <3 PM me your digits so I can call you when I'm there.

edit:::: I'll tell her we met on thursday, cause it'll be true!!!!!! omg *genius*

Llamas
03-13-2007, 11:42 AM
every time stuff like meet-ups is discussed, I get uncomfortable, because basically all I can do is selfishly hope none of the cool people have ever seen Amsterdam & are willing & rich enough to pay me a visit here. because man, do I want to meet up with some people! but besides summer- & winter-holidays, I don't have vacation, & I'm in big trouble in the cash-area (& it's not exactly a temporary thing).

Seriously, I'm planning to do a trip around Scandinavia this summer... I need to go to Sweden and Finland for sure... Dunno where else... but I don't see any reason I couldn't come to Amsterdam... if I'm invited. ;)

Also, wtf come to Graz!!!!!

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Amsterdam is not in Scandinavia!

Llamas
03-13-2007, 11:48 AM
I know!! But it's close to it!

Rag Doll
03-13-2007, 11:55 AM
every time stuff like meet-ups is discussed, I get uncomfortable, because basically all I can do is selfishly hope none of the cool people have ever seen Amsterdam & are willing & rich enough to pay me a visit here.

i wanna go to amsterdam super bad (i hope i'm one of the cool people ;p). i keep thinking of just going there this summer (and cali).....but flights are SO expensive. if there were cheaper flights, well... =\

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Sam, you'd better not go when I'm not around, we HAVE to shop together.

Rag Doll
03-13-2007, 11:59 AM
haha. if i were to go, i would definitely make sure you're around before i book anything ;p

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Good!

Actually, with you, I should shop in London.

wheelchairman
03-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Good!

Actually, with you, I should shop in London.
This summer we're nowhere near London. We're doing our Aryan world tour (Holland, Germany, Austria. And probably Sweden, but that's just Malmø).

btw you got 3 letters today.

Rag Doll
03-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Damn you guys. Come to NYC instead. I'll give you teh secks? *puppyeyes*

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 12:04 PM
This summer we're nowhere near London. We're doing our Aryan world tour (Holland, Germany, Austria. And probably Sweden, but that's just Malmø).

btw you got 3 letters today.

I knooooooow, but you know. A girl can dream. This summer I get to shop with Nina! Nina > London.

3????? Does it say who from? Keep 'em apart somewhere this time?

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Damn you guys. Come to NYC instead. I'll give you teh secks? *puppyeyes*

Yesssssssssss! As soon as I'm rich.

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm already in NYC offering the sects.

Come get it.

Rag Doll
03-13-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm already in NYC offering the sects.

Come get it.

if i didn't have work in an hour and a half....

i would totally come get it.

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Who, me or Per?

calichix
03-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Tizz, come back early. Let's have a slumber party.

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Or you could come early, I'm in Holland now ;)

coke_a_holic
03-13-2007, 02:07 PM
I don't post enough anymore for people to want to meet me, I think.

But I'd definitely want to meet Mike. We'd kick back and chill. Play some GameCube. Listen to Dave Matthews. You know, chill.

"whose Jack Johnson cd is this? I LOVE Jack Johnson!"

I fear bro rape, but I crave it. =(

JoY
03-13-2007, 02:41 PM
wait wait wait..

Sam, you = cool.

Lowra; perrrrfect! we'll make it a short night, Friday will be a total fucking blast. omgomg, we know each other from.. like.. I wuz traveling with my violin & you were surfin' the USA, you know, surfing-..tournament, or whatever, & you won, of course, & then we met somewhere your friend has never been before.

we'll make the story longer eventually. by the end of Thursday it'll be thrice as long.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 02:42 PM
You people don't get the concept of ONE person.

calichix
03-13-2007, 02:47 PM
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WHINER? you're REALLY starting to harsh my mellow, dude.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Whiner? where am i whining?

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2007, 03:18 PM
where am i whining?

80% of your posts, seriously and no joke.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Then i guess i should stop.

sKratch
03-13-2007, 03:40 PM
When you disrupt calichix' chillzone, you know you're doing something wrong.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 03:41 PM
even though i love reading calichix's post. they're so awesome/funny.

Llamas
03-13-2007, 04:14 PM
You people don't get the concept of ONE person.

That's whining because you're announcing that you're bothered that people aren't doing the thread right, instead of just letting the entertaining conversations continue.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Way to be so fucking late.

Human
03-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Way to be so fucking retarded.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 04:19 PM
God, you're offensive.

0r4ng3
03-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey, here's a funny idea. Let's all talk about what it would be like to meet BBS people in real life.

RickyCrack
03-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Lodat's mom pre-conceptual so I can tear her uterus out.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah, she told me about it.

RickyCrack
03-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Then why are you around?

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 04:25 PM
adoption maybe? idiot.

WebDudette
03-13-2007, 04:34 PM
It would be awesome to go to a Blow concert with Rick, hes a hillarious, opened minded, extremely intelligent guy with the greatest taste in music.

I would like to meet Endy because he has directly and indirectly introduced me to a ton of music and almost everything he says makes me laugh.

I would like to meet Brianna because she just seems like an all around great person who would be fun to talk with.

I want to meet Ninth in STV with a level 70 Warrior.

It would be cool to chill with Jesse and play videogames for a while.

I'm sure there are many other people I would like to meet but my mind is drawing a blank at the moment.

nieh
03-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Mike-a-holic, you may have just gotten your chance to meet the wonderful and fabulous ME! The Disememberment Plan are playing reunion shows in DC on Friday and Saturday 4/27 and 4/28 and they're responsible for some of my favorite songs ever so I'm going to try to get tickets.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. They sold out already. Well, they have a handful left at the box office but none available to order online anymore.

RickyCrack
03-13-2007, 04:46 PM
adoption maybe? idiot.

Think hard about the definition of mom and conception.

The Talking Pie
03-13-2007, 05:03 PM
I didn't name 1565, for instance, Richard & Dave (cuz 4real, I'd like to give him sum.. violin lessons *winknudge*)

I'd take violin lessons from you any day. Oh yeah :cool:

But seriously, if I'm ever within a hundred miles of you, I'm coming to visit.

Betty
03-13-2007, 05:17 PM
meechelle!!!!!! when are you going to be in california?!!!!!! maybe I'll be home!!!!!! I'll take you surfing and buy you a burrito and omg *explodes*

I totally made that part up. But it's one of my top travel destinations that I figure I should hit up on a lonely weekend. Flights are cheap and I like adventures. Just need to find a vague excuse...

calichix
03-14-2007, 04:39 AM
duuuuuuude go to california for a generic summer getaway!!!! I'll make you my love slave! we'll do kegstands! we'll shred the gnar! we'll do all those summer things they do in teen movies!!!

Zeall
03-14-2007, 05:22 AM
I'd like to meet Maria, Tijs, Lodat and The Talking Pie's pocketwatch (it's so nice) and basically anyone else who's talked to me over three or four posts and not decided to take the mick out of me for something

Linda
03-14-2007, 06:38 AM
Wouldn't want to meet any of you. :/

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the useful post. Like we hadn't guessed.

darea
03-14-2007, 07:54 AM
I guess it would be nice to meet Bazza, as we are in the same university, which means, it's not like it would be difficult... lol seems like a nice guy...

But otherwise, Ive not met any other person

JohnnyNemesis
03-14-2007, 08:22 AM
I just imagined meeting Linda and I got the chills so bad that mucus icicles developed on my nostrils. Oh fuck.

Paint_It_Black
03-14-2007, 12:34 PM

You and Maria break up?

calichix
03-14-2007, 01:56 PM
there are lots of people I'd like to meet but I don't know their names so I feel like we're not on listing in a bbs popularity contest level.

Endymion
03-14-2007, 02:59 PM
hint: my name is ryan

Lodat225
03-14-2007, 03:02 PM

Like anyone wants to meet your haggy ass.

That's right. I invented a word.

calichix
03-14-2007, 03:38 PM
more than I want to inhale after I exhale, I want to meet Ryan [we're on that level]. what a hunk.

darea
03-14-2007, 04:18 PM
J'ai tjs pas compris comment t'as même pas encore croisé Baz ds les couloirs... ah la la

pis si tu passes par lyon c't'été tu m'fais un tit coucou hein?

biz

Ben on a parler de peut etre aller boire un verre dans un pub ensembles, but we are not in the same building, so that's why I've never crossed him...

H1T_That
03-14-2007, 04:39 PM
I'd like to meet most of the regular posters.

But most of all Mark_Bryan_420.

Llamas
03-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Mark_Bryan_420.

How was he not already mentioned in here? I'd like to meet him to have a good discussion about how to get more mileage out of a bottle of dish soap.

H1T_That
03-14-2007, 04:46 PM
How was he not already mentioned in here? I'd like to meet him to have a good discussion about how to get more mileage out of a bottle of dish soap.

Where did i say mine was the first post about him? I just said i'd like to meet him.

Llamas
03-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Read my post again, British man..

H1T_That
03-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Read my post again, British man..

Apologies. I took in the wrong context, if you know what i mean.

Llamas
03-14-2007, 04:52 PM
I know it. No worries.