PDA

View Full Version : You Have Bad Taste in Music

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I know that this is old as fuck, but the Adema, Linkin Park, and Hoobastank clips make me lol greatly. Do enjoy:

www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com

HitThat101
03-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Linkin Park are ok but i hate the other two.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 11:24 AM
You're making me sad.

0r4ng3
03-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Bah, I don't need some silly website to tell me that my taste in music sucks.

Edit: Somehow I feel I've missed the point of the thread. I'll check out the silly website later.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 12:28 PM
I thought the things he said in the Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilera one were by far the funniest. The fans were just boring and didn't react as much.

mrconeman
03-12-2007, 12:58 PM
lololol@ the amount of facts he was rhyming off in the Justin/Christina one.
Ciggerette/beer guy in the Linkin Park one wasn't happy, that made me happy.
"Good job makin' fools of us!"...
As if he had to try.

coke_a_holic
03-12-2007, 01:43 PM
I love how Phase Two is "Eman Laerton," or "Not Real Name." Brilliant.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 02:30 PM
I thought the things he said in the Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilera one were by far the funniest. The fans were just boring and didn't react as much.

I actually haven't seen that clip yet because I don't have a problem with those acts; I'll watch it eventually.

Ciggerette/beer guy in the Linkin Park one wasn't happy, that made me happy.

Linkin Park is a rollercoaster!

And in all of them, the part I love most is when the fans actually figure out what's going on. Then, of course, come his three steps.

One: Do not attend this concert.
Two: Stop listening to bad music.
Three: Turn off your television and radio.

Oh, and in the Adema clip, I love when he threatens to sue the man for $20 and says "Considering your job, you'll have two work 7 hours for that"

Ahh, yes.

There's something utterly pathetic about what this man is doing, yet when I watch these clips I feel that he is completely justified, accurate, and hilarious. It takes a lot to completely win me over like that.

Llamas
03-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I did find it really funny that the fans made signs and were chanting that without having ANY clue what he was talking about. haha.

Ninty Man
03-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Lol Xd :d

Lars
03-12-2007, 03:30 PM
hahaha, I don't remember watching the Timberlake/Aguilera one last time I visited the site.

wheelchairman
03-12-2007, 03:54 PM
needs quicktime, I ain't downloading that. :(

Apathy
03-12-2007, 04:24 PM
I love the fact that everyone goes along with him in the beginning and then as soon as they realize he's shitting on their taste in music they get all defensive and feel threatened.

It's also hysterical how the entire thing comes off as a public service announcment.

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2007, 04:26 PM
needs quicktime, I ain't downloading that. :(

Your loss, pinko!

It's also hysterical how the entire thing comes off as a public service announcment.

Indeed! Like he's truly trying to save them. Awesome.

I did find it really funny that the fans made signs and were chanting that without having ANY clue what he was talking about. haha.

"But wait, what's good music?!"

LAWL!

Jakebert
03-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Is Adema still around? I remember for a while MTV/MMUSA were hyping them up as the next big thing, but they never took off.

coke_a_holic
03-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Hahaha, the N/A's for Hoobastank's Top 5 best songs! That was amazing. The guy's a complete dick and a jerk, but because I agree with him, it's perfectly okay!

ninthlayer
03-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Sister Fister showed me that site. True story.