PDA

View Full Version : Ah, summer!

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Yes, in March.

Well, today was a fabulous day. I woke up at 7.30, looked out the window and HOLY SHASH, the sun's out!

So, I dash downstairs to grab my friend Coop (stayed at his, you see) and drag him out kicking and screaming so we don't have to be inside while the weather's so nice. Spent a pleasant day playing badminton, tennis, football, frisbee, etc etc in my back garden. Lost a football, 2 shuttlecocks, a tennis ball and my only frisbee.

Great days.

Bazza
03-13-2007, 10:33 AM
Where do you live? It was awesome today as well. Woke up at 9 and looked outside to see bright sunshine. Ended up only going to one lecture and spending the rest of the afternoon at the student union.

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2007, 10:34 AM
If you didn't make out with him, you squandered the day away, I'm afraid.

Nina
03-13-2007, 10:35 AM
I agree! Here is the girly side of the story:
woke up, saw the beautiful weather, and decided that it was time to dress up. Later my boyfriend called and insisted that the weather was too nice to stay inside, so we went for a walk (pictures of the place we went to were posted in the "post pictures of your city" thread). Then we had awesome, awesome food and I walked back home on quite a few detours (10min walk turned into 30min walk). It was great.

F@ BANKZ
03-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Summer is cool, what isn't is school. Sun was out well at 8 which is always pleasing. However break was pretty fun, we bought a basket of oranges and threw them at a guy who's allergic to oranges, this followed by traditional mash and beans; ok, not alot of hugely exciting stuff happened today but the sky is still very pleasent and the weather has kept my spirits up all day. I think i'll take inspiration from you and go practise some tennis for a while actually.

Nina
03-13-2007, 10:39 AM
Summer is cool, what isn't is school.

Aaahh, sounds like an Avril Lavigne song!

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-13-2007, 10:41 AM
If you didn't make out with him, you squandered the day away, I'm afraid.

Too much beard for my tastes.

Aaahh, sounds like an Avril Lavigne song!

<3

EDIT: Sorry Bazza - I live near Birmingham. Near enough to have a stupid accent.

Nina
03-13-2007, 10:50 AM
This is from today. Thought I'd share cause it fits ;D

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ninaeatspie/photography/200_1495.jpg

& Tizz - Björn, who only wore a polo shirt, thought I was crazy of me to go out with a COAT. But I thought it was crazy cold ;( So I guess it's not only your medicine!

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 10:53 AM
& Tizz - Björn, who only wore a polo shirt, thought I was crazy of me to go out with a COAT. But I thought it was crazy cold ;( So I guess it's not only your medicine!

You're probably cold too because of your health shit, I had had the same last summer when I wasn't on the meds. Now it was mainly just my hands though.

I got to wear my pretty new jacket! :D

wheelchairman
03-13-2007, 11:15 AM
The weather is perfect here. It's a little chilly *at* times. But otherwise it's great. I don't care how cold it is, I figure it's summertime now, and I'm not going to surrender to more spring by wearing warmer clothes, I wore a blazer and a t-shirt.

It was so nice Khaaan and I went jogging this morning.

Rag Doll
03-13-2007, 11:20 AM
it's warm here (well, warm for march). it would be awesome if it wasn't so overcast though =\. boo!

Camel Filters
03-13-2007, 11:22 AM
It's been in the 50's the last couple of days in Wisconsin. But, it's supposed to drop back in the high 30's tomorrow.

the_GoDdEsS
03-13-2007, 11:27 AM
I love the air in spring. However, it's better outside of town, somewhere in countryside with meadows and hills. Sunny days are awesome after a cloudy winter.

T-6005
03-13-2007, 11:38 AM
It's cool. Here the ice is melting.

Tijs
03-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Tizzalicious, it was great weather yesterday too. And I was on the tram in Nieuwegein and I LOVED IT! (Remember me not wanting to go by myself?) I was half sleeping while standing up leaning against a pole while being shaken around, watching the outside in the awesomely warm sun.

Today was a good day! I woke up at 7AM, arrived at work at 9AM, spend the time in between in the bus and train. Finished work at 5PM, got home at 6.30PM and again spend the time in between in the train and bus.

Tizzalicious
03-13-2007, 11:56 AM
What were you doing in Nieuwegein?

Tijs
03-13-2007, 11:58 AM
I went to an Adobe presentation at the NBC.

wheelchairman
03-13-2007, 12:00 PM
What were you doing in Nieuwegein?

Nothing, the same thing everyone else in Nieuwegein does.

HeadAroundU
03-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Such an awesome shiny day it was.

nameless
03-14-2007, 03:56 PM
its been good here as well! only problem is ive got a really bad cold now that will no doubt go away just as the weather turns nasty again!

H1T_That
03-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Yeah, its getting pretty hot here. Its still chilly as fuck in the shade though.

I love leaving the house without a coat.

RoxnRollBassist
03-14-2007, 05:37 PM
it was beautiful today, around 70's, but its supposed to snow in a couple of days:( I was getting all stoked about summer and everything then snow is supposed to come! but it wont last long:)