PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Konga

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Wow, two threads in one day. Are you scared?

But yeah, Donkey Konga. Those of you with an excellent memory will recall me ranting in another thread about how PC is a vastly superior games machine to any console. Well, for this game, I make an exception.

If you haven't played it, I'll tell you this - it's beyond addictive. If you have played it, you already know what I mean. Unless you suck at it, lawl.

So who's played it? How far have you got? Any tracks that are your absolute nemesis? (Mine is Para Los Rumberas, by the way.) A friend and I always play it whenever I go around to his place, and just the other day we managed to get all Golds on Gorilla. w3rd.

I expect Rick to reply to this first, I think he mentioned playing it.

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 03:58 PM
I played it. It's my favorite Cube game. It was highly addictive. I couldn't play it much 'cause everybody would get mad at night. I passed it 100%.

Took me many moons.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Have any tracks that took you forever to do? Super Smash Brothers opening? Sing Sing With a Swing?

Lodat225
03-13-2007, 04:07 PM
SSWAS was a bitch. I can't recall any in particular but i remember getting angry at the game.

edit: i sucked at the game but i still loved it. i remember having a hard time with the kirby song.