PDA

View Full Version : I think that Maria has a new job...

Jakebert
03-14-2007, 11:03 AM
...writing spam e-mails. Srsly:

sour soon The science around Carnival was to commence on the morrow; theref direction "What withstood is the histrionic laid matter?" said Albert, entering; "no c reason "Yes. I made a crazy fiction vow fake at a time when I little thoughtcrack "Just so," hand returned Franz, leaf condition "you have guessed it."
"Take the helm, and let shut invent us see what cushion basin you know." The "I hope it reproduce breakable may be stocking so," replied heap Caderousse, his fac "I am all stuck painfully introduce attention," see said the abb. "To the silver rudely sheets," wine said he. The borrow four seamen, who com
stolen The truth was, that heat truthfully the promise anticipated pleasures of tnight kept "Well, front lucky your Eternal City is a nice sort of place.""You branch have end suffered a coal great paint deal, sir?" said Franz"That is to weep colourful cook say, excellency," spare replied Pastrini, wh
"Belay." This order lavatorial was also of executed; digestion screw and the ves psychosomatic "Stop a minute," answered judge burn string Caderousse; "we might be salty "Remember, this is no affair of mine," reign match uneven said the tr
"Bravo!" bet self hook consider said the captain.

HeadAroundU
03-14-2007, 11:55 AM
I swear to god that Maria has already posted in here. A Thank You to all the Moderators! They are doing a great job!

ZagmenO
03-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Maria's Dusky Grin, right? Yea, that chick sometimes scares me.

Zeall
03-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Doesn't look like a Maria type post to me IMO

Llamas
03-14-2007, 04:45 PM
...I am confused... :(

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-15-2007, 01:52 AM
I swear to god that Maria has already posted in here. A Thank You to all the Moderators! They are doing a great job!

She did, but she deleted her own post. I can see it though. Are you jealous?

the_GoDdEsS
03-15-2007, 02:15 AM
I've seen it. It was similar to the incomprehensible babble Jakebert posted.

HeadAroundU
03-15-2007, 07:19 AM
She did, but she deleted her own post. I can see it though. Are you jealous?
Jealous? About what? I was just kidding and felt like pointing out that something happened here.