Grabbal
03-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Coming to Norway??

Amiralanal
03-15-2007, 12:10 PM
they are probably a faggy emo band

Grabbal
03-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I loved this one. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=gBU5ScXHlmM)

F@ BANKZ
03-15-2007, 01:25 PM
I so almost got to see these guys with the dropkick murphys afew months ago, but when i realised it was like 2 or 3 days before my GCSEs i was told i couldn't: then repeatedly tried to kill myself.

Zeall
03-15-2007, 01:52 PM

at least listen to songs before making your mind up

Grabbal
03-15-2007, 02:39 PM
He only listen's to swedish yoghurt music.

Zeall
03-15-2007, 04:45 PM
well, i suppose it's his opinion to make, we can't change the unfortunately

but yeah, they have 6 albums if you are interested in "aquiring" them

Anthem is my favourite

Apathy
03-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Well then you're wrong. Losing Streak, Pezcore, or Hello Rockview would all have been acceptable answers.

Embarrassing answers, but acceptable.

Zeall
03-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Well then you're wrong. Losing Streak, Pezcore, or Hello Rockview would all have been acceptable answers.

Embarrassing answers, but acceptable.

Acceptable answers to what? i didn't see a question

Bazza
03-15-2007, 06:40 PM
I so almost got to see these guys with the dropkick murphys afew months ago, but when i realised it was like 2 or 3 days before my GCSEs i was told i couldn't: then repeatedly tried to kill myself.

Hehe, would it make it worse if I told you that I saw LTJ and Dropkicks at Nottingham Arena!!! It was an awesome gig and got really close, check out my Youtube profile for a short clip of LTJ.

This tour/week looks awesome, however out of my price range and a bit too far away. I love Less Than Jake especially live. On a related note I should hopefully be going to see the Mad Caddies in a couple of months, most likely in Birmingham.

Zeall
03-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Hehe, would it make it worse if I told you that I saw LTJ and Dropkicks at Nottingham Arena!!! It was an awesome gig and got really close, check out my Youtube profile for a short clip of LTJ.

This tour/week looks awesome, however out of my price range and a bit too far away. I love Less Than Jake especially live. On a related note I should hopefully be going to see the Mad Caddies in a couple of months, most likely in Birmingham.

I've never seen them live and that's why i'm making it my top priority to go see them at least once

if my digital camera can record video (i haven't checked yet) then i am going to try record Vinnie on the drums, there isn't many videos out there of him

Llamas
03-16-2007, 07:49 AM

Go eat another dozen cheeseburgers and clog your arteries more. Then learn that ska and emo are not the same thing.

Apathy
03-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Acceptable answers to what? i didn't see a question

You said anthem was your favorite. I changed that into a what's your favorite album question.

Go eat another dozen cheeseburgers and clog your arteries more. Then learn that ska and emo are not the same thing.

From what i've heard of the new album, it is a poppy emo cd with some scattered horns. I've only heard a few of the songs though.

Llamas
03-16-2007, 10:09 AM
From what i've heard of the new album, it is a poppy emo cd with some scattered horns. I've only heard a few of the songs though.

Shit. I just went to their myspace to check out the new music. It's not emo at all, but it's definitely boring pop rock. Lame. Regardless, they're not a poppy emo band... just because this album is gonna be poppy. They're known as a ska band.

Zeall
03-16-2007, 10:34 AM
You said anthem was your favorite. I changed that into a what's your favorite album question.

ahh, i get it now, IWTOC is my second best album after Anthem if that's acceptable? :)

I haven't checked their Myspace in a while (i kinda don't like that place) but i'll check it out when i get home, thanks for telling me about it!

nameless
03-16-2007, 06:13 PM
im lucky in the fact that i live in london so i can attend one of the six dates they are playing but surely it would make more sense to just play and actual 6 date tour in reasonably sized venues!

Zeall
03-16-2007, 06:41 PM
im lucky in the fact that i live in london so i can attend one of the six dates they are playing but surely it would make more sense to just play and actual 6 date tour in reasonably sized venues!

well, i think they are expecting most people to pay at the door, but i'm not taking that risk, if there isn't that many people, we may even get to chat to them and stuff

nameless
03-18-2007, 05:23 PM
well, i think they are expecting most people to pay at the door, but i'm not taking that risk, if there isn't that many people, we may even get to chat to them and stuff

they were pretty cool when i saw them once. although i didnt meet them, they announced onstage that they would be going to a club after the gig - i dont think many other bands would do that!

the venue has a weird layout to it, the most annoying thing is that huge step/platform in the middle of the floor!