PDA

View Full Version : More female burger

Amiralanal
03-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Im currently in a feud with another BBS-member involving McDonalds.
He says that McFeast ( a burger only available in some countrys) is for real men, and the cheeseburger is for women. What is your opinion?
The McFeast is indeed bigger, but the ingredients must be considered.
http://www.neckofwoods.com/Images/cheeseburger.jpg
http://www.mcdonalds.fi/ruokaopas/tuotekuvat/1_mcfeast.jpg

The McFeast is a specially created hamburger. Its ingredients include two 1/4 lb. beef patties, lettuce, slices of tomato, and mayonnaise, but no pickle slices. It has been sold in various countries throughout the world in different decades, with some variation in additional ingredients. In Australia, it was phased out when the McOz was introduced. In New Zealand, it was replaced with the MegaFeast (now also retired). The McFeast, in addition to its regular variant, is also available with rye buns. It is currently on the menu in Finland, Sweden, Portugal, Denmark, Norway, and South Africa.

Grabbal
03-15-2007, 03:11 PM
When I have a cheeseburger I tell them to take away the cheese.

ZagmenO
03-15-2007, 03:11 PM
The McFeast looks a lot more masculine. I've never heard of this burger before. I think American Mic Dees should distribute it!

EDIT: These other burgers Wiki talks of, I want those, too.

Amiralanal
03-15-2007, 03:15 PM
The McFeast looks a lot more masculine. I've never heard of this burger before. I think American Mic Dees should distribute it!

but seriously, no man in sweden ever orders a fucking McFeast. Putting it up against the cheeseburger was maybe a bad idea, since it is so small. But the McFeast is with no doubt the least masculine burger on the menu.

Biggest offspring fan
03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Im currently in a feud with another BBS-member involving McDonalds.
He says that McFeast ( a burger only available in some countrys) is for real men, and the cheeseburger is for women. What is your opinion?
The McFeast is indeed bigger, but the ingredients must be considered.

That would be me, McFeast tastes 1 billion times better than a boring cheeseburger, and it will make you more satisfied.

Llamas
03-15-2007, 03:45 PM
wtf, who gets cheeseburgers at mcdonalds? big macs, quarter pounders, and maybe if you're not as hungry, double cheeseburgers are where it's at.

0r4ng3
03-15-2007, 03:46 PM
More McDonald's threads plz.

Seriously though, the McFeast looks okay to me. Better than their cheeseburgers, anyway.

Llamas
03-15-2007, 03:47 PM
More McDonald's threads plz.

Seriously though, the McFeast looks okay to me. Better than their cheeseburgers, anyway.

...they never are anything like in the photos. :P

Amiralanal
03-15-2007, 03:53 PM
5 cheeseburgers is the shit. Its cheaper,and more satisfying than a menu.

F@ BANKZ
03-15-2007, 04:09 PM
The cheeseburger is more for kids than women, the mcfeast looks one hell of a beast, but the extent of healthy ingredients doesn't do one enough harm, so i'd call it a draw.

Amiralanal
03-15-2007, 04:16 PM
the mcfeast looks one hell of a beast

are you fucking kidding me? it is smaller than the quarter pounder, and it has TOMATO AND SALAD.

F@ BANKZ
03-15-2007, 04:29 PM
oh it's smaller...but it does have the word feast in it; FEAST!

Bazza
03-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Only ever got a cheeseburger when I had a voucher for 2 for 99p. Other than that I avoid McDonalds at all costs. Who the fuck would wanna eat reconstituted cow brains and guts?!

endlesst0m
03-15-2007, 09:51 PM
are you fucking kidding me? it is smaller than the quarter pounder, and it has TOMATO AND SALAD.

Tomato and lettuce. Not salad. A component of a salad is lettuce, but it's not the same. I used to always mess that up when I was a young'n.

Amiralanal
03-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Tomato and lettuce. Not salad. A component of a salad is lettuce, but it's not the same. I used to always mess that up when I was a young'n.

In sweden, we only have one word for it. It is called Sallad.

Whiplash
03-16-2007, 03:05 AM
Why all this hatred against cheeseburgers?? I love cheeseburgers, They don't sell double cheeseburgers here anymore:( . So i just have to go with three cheeseburgers:o .

But the quorter pounder is my absolute favorite though.

Offspring-Junkie
03-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Just yesterday I saw "Super Size Me", I really don't have the need to go to McDonalds:( . This year I was once at the MacDonalds, wanna guess what I ordered?

JohnnyNemesis
03-16-2007, 03:12 AM
Amiranal: Stop being such a fatty, fatty mcfatass.

Endymion
03-16-2007, 03:13 AM
fuck mcdonalds, try carls/hardees:

The Monster Thickburger is a type of double-bacon cheeseburger introduced by the St. Louis, Missouri-based Hardee's chain of fast-food restaurants in the United States. The burger contains 1,410 calories (5,900 kJ), 107 grams of fat, and 2740 mg of sodium. This burger is much the same as the Six Dollar Burger offered by sister company Carl's Jr.

Ingredients include a sesame-seed bun, mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, butter-flavored shortening and two patties of ground beef made from Angus cattle for a total of 2/3 lb (300 g) (uncooked) of meat.

The marketing of this burger may represent a neo-comfort food movement against alarms raised by nutritionists about an obesity epidemic. In an interview on CNBC, Hardee's CEO Andrew Puzder said sarcastically that the sandwich was "not a burger for tree huggers." Sales for the 2,067-restaurant chain have risen steadily since the introduction of the Thickburger family in 2003, with same-store sales up 7.8% annually.

Whiplash
03-16-2007, 03:29 AM

Seriously, I deep going discussion about wich burger is less of a bitch burger, only a fatty mcfattass could think of that.

He should probebly put ''fatty mcfattass'' in his custem user title.

Amiralanal
03-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Done (10)

Biggest offspring fan
03-16-2007, 09:23 AM

Agreed....

Whiplash
03-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Look who's talking?! the biggest offspring fan, all 400 pounds of you shure love the offspring.

Llamas
03-16-2007, 09:40 AM
That joke is very tired...

Whiplash
03-16-2007, 09:44 AM
It's not a joke, It's the god honest truth. But it's getting kinda old.

Grabbal
03-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Dammit, I just did the "joke" right before lamas posted.

Amiralanal
03-16-2007, 10:09 AM
BOF claims that he has seen more vaginas than i have seen people

Nina
03-16-2007, 10:13 AM
wtf, who gets cheeseburgers at mcdonalds? big macs, quarter pounders, and maybe if you're not as hungry, double cheeseburgers are where it's at.

The cheeseburger is more for kids than women, the mcfeast looks one hell of a beast, but the extent of healthy ingredients doesn't do one enough harm, so i'd call it a draw.

Wut?
I always get a cheeseburger. The chickenburger tastes like shit and the hamburger is inferior. The cheeseburger is capable of filling me up.

Amiralanal
03-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Wut?
I always get a cheeseburger. The chickenburger tastes like shit and the hamburger is inferior. The cheeseburger is capable of filling me up.

How many ?

Nina
03-16-2007, 10:17 AM
one :/
but also a regular salad & a coke light.
GREAT GUYS. now i want gross mcdonalds food. mmmm big mac.

Llamas
03-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Wut?

One cheeseburger fills you? Dang, girl. In the US, I'd always get a double cheeseburger and the McChicken. The McChicken here sucks... the "chili sauce" is disgusting. And I think here, the double cheeseburger isn't on the dollar menu. :(

Oh, but McDonalds food here is WAY better than in the US. Even though more expensive.

Amiralanal
03-16-2007, 10:19 AM
one :/
but also a regular salad & a coke light.
GREAT GUYS. now i want gross mcdonalds food. mmmm big mac.

wow. ur probably not even fat

JohnnyNemesis
03-16-2007, 10:21 AM
When I do go to McDonald's, I always get three double cheeseburgers and a small drink. Or if I'm splurging, a Double Quarter Pounder and one double cheeseburger. Anything less won't fill me up. I generally try to avoid the stuff though.

Zeall
03-16-2007, 10:22 AM
One cheeseburger fills you? Dang, girl. In the US, I'd always get a double cheeseburger and the McChicken. The McChicken here sucks... the "chili sauce" is disgusting. And I think here, the double cheeseburger isn't on the dollar menu. :(

Oh, but McDonalds food here is WAY better than in the US. Even though more expensive.

When i went to NY, i ordered something off the Dollar menu and got a Dollar out of my wallet and it was $1.09, silly after-tax thing :rolleyes:

Llamas
03-16-2007, 10:25 AM
wow. ur probably not even fat

Nina is the anti-thesis to "fat". Do you never look in the photo album?

When I do go to McDonald's, I always get three double cheeseburgers and a small drink. Or if I'm splurging, a Double Quarter Pounder and one double cheeseburger. Anything less won't fill me up. I generally try to avoid the stuff though.

Wow. You're so thin, too. All that meat must go straight to... your meat. lawlz.

When i went to NY, i ordered something off the Dollar menu and got a Dollar out of my wallet and it was $1.09, silly after-tax thing :rolleyes:

That's how it goes. :) At the Burger King on my campus in Minnesota, after like 10pm, they start charging full price for dollar menu items... because drunk people don't notice. It's hilarious. And smart.

Nina
03-16-2007, 10:28 AM
We dont have double cheeseburgers anymore, as far as I know! But I think I remember having them at one point.

Brianna - McChicken or chicken burger? There is a difference, right? I never had the McChicken, for that type of thing people need to go to Burger King!

JohnnyNemesis
03-16-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeah, Nina is the complete opposite of fat. Come to think of it, she's probably in better shape than most who post here. ACTUALLY, come to think of it, we have some ladies we really amazing bodies on this here BBS. Hm. Anyway, yeah, Nina is in perfect shape.

Wow. You're so thin, too. All that meat must go straight to... your meat. lawlz.

lawlzulltov

Llamas
03-16-2007, 10:33 AM
We dont have double cheeseburgers anymore, as far as I know! But I think I remember having them at one point.

Brianna - McChicken or chicken burger? There is a difference, right? I never had the McChicken, for that type of thing people need to go to Burger King!

I was sad to not see the double cheeseburger here. :( And I think McChicken and Chickenburger is the same. Anything with "Mc" on the front is always from McDonalds, so you definitely can't get that at BK! They're the same, though, except our McChickens have mayonnaise on them, and the chickenburger has that nasty chili sauce.

Yeah, Nina is the complete opposite of fat. Come to think of it, she's probably in better shape than most who post here. ACTUALLY, come to think of it, we have some ladies we really amazing bodies on this here BBS. Hm. Anyway, yeah, Nina is in perfect shape.

this is a post full of proof as to why you're so awesomeness.

And nina is sex.

Nina
03-16-2007, 10:38 AM
aaahhhh too much attention /dead

Paint_It_Black
03-16-2007, 08:53 PM
silly after-tax thing :rolleyes:

I've had 6 years or so to get used to that and I still fucking hate it.

At the Burger King on my campus in Minnesota, after like 10pm, they start charging full price for dollar menu items... because drunk people don't notice. It's hilarious. And smart.

What does this mean? Why don't they charge the "full price" at all times? Or are you just saying they increase the price after this time?

Llamas
03-17-2007, 05:03 AM
What does this mean? Why don't they charge the "full price" at all times? Or are you just saying they increase the price after this time?

It means that, during the day, a cheeseburger costs $1. After 10pm or so, when all the drunk people start stumbling in, they charge $2.30, or whatever. It's because drunk people still order off the dollar menu, but they don't realize that they're paying more.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2007, 05:15 AM
Wow, that sounds insane. More than doubling the price depending on the time of day.

H1T_That
03-17-2007, 05:16 AM
Its kinda like taxi's. After midnight the fare goes to double time.

Amiralanal
03-17-2007, 06:42 AM
I ate 6 cheeseburgers for breakfast.