PDA

View Full Version : ok....

DividingByZero71
03-15-2007, 04:58 PM
i am new to this message board (like anyone cares) but i became a member of this message board because i am a DIE-HARD offspring fan,and i had a few questions to ask some of you people that may know the band better then i do(i've known offspring sence i was little, but i didnt really listen to them untill last year)

But anyways, when i came on here to see if i can find out information on the new album, when it will be out, how the recording is going, e.t.c, All's i saw was things like "you suck" "your an a**hole" "you should be kicked off this message board" and that pissed me off:mad:

can someone one please tell me if the new album will be out in spring, or september because i read a thread that said "i emailed dexter, and he replied saying it will be out in september" Does anyone know when it will REALLY be out??

Thanks for the help

-Justin Garcia

darea
03-15-2007, 05:07 PM
It seems like we don't really know, and I don't think any of us know for sure... Obviously we are all hoping it will be out in spring, but if he did write to someone saying it would be september, maybe it might be more like around summer or end of summer, so either just a bit before september or september....

as you can see by this lame message, I don't know, but at least you looked around at the messages on the boards, before writing your thread so I don't see why dumb people would kick you out or anything....

so just go on the offspring.com from time to time and check out here on the thread about the new offspring album and all over here....

DividingByZero71
03-15-2007, 05:13 PM
thanks for the info. hope it will be out soon :)

ZagmenO
03-15-2007, 06:22 PM
It is semi-officially confirmed that it will be the month of September.

Change the world
03-15-2007, 08:33 PM
How the hell would somone get Dexter's E-mail Address??

MasoN
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
It is semi-officially confirmed that it will be the month of September.

Nah Man!

You know, all this gossip about someone got an email from Dexter, I dont really trust it. Im not saying that the guy is lying, but you know, its has not been confirmed yet.
So I HOPE that it will come out before september *crossin fingers*

MasoN
03-15-2007, 08:35 PM
How the hell would somone get Dexter's E-mail Address??

Googled it...

Change the world
03-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Googled it...

Thats really fucking stupid. Wonder how many e-mails he get a day. Lol.

Ima e-mail him. Hehe.

Change the world
03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Im to lazy.

MasoN
03-15-2007, 09:25 PM
well, that was a joke man, I dunno how or where he got dexter's email, if he ever got one?

Offspring-Junkie
03-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Nah Man!

You know, all this gossip about someone got an email from Dexter, I dont really trust it. Im not saying that the guy is lying, but you know, its has not been confirmed yet.
So I HOPE that it will come out before september *crossin fingers*

--------------->word.

Tijs
03-16-2007, 08:28 AM
If you want to discuss the new album, please do so in the New Offspring Album (http://www.offspring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2) thread.

If you want to discuss Dexter's email to TheOldMark, please check his thread (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28541) about it.

None of us know when the album REALLY will be out, neither do the Offspring, or their record label. Dexter announced a September release, but with no certainty. Keep checking the website (http://www.offspring.com) for the latest official info.