PDA

View Full Version : I am extremely interested in homosexuals

HornyPope
03-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Someone enlighten me on how homosexuals have sex.

How common are the recievers-only versus givers-only and the switchers? Do they switch during one session? If one guy comes, does he pulls out and lets the other pound him in return?

I understand that people may have sex in different ways, but I just want to learn about those cases so I can make a vague idea of it in my head.

Amiralanal
03-17-2007, 09:56 AM
www.meatspin.com

Grabbal
03-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Has that "guy" used a thong or something??

HornyPope
03-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Btw Sarachka, offer you a truce if you kindly explain me what you know about homosexuals from your gender studies. As a token of my gratitude, I will proudly carry the avatar of aspiring-president Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, I will be honoured if you uploaded your authographed picture and made it into my avatar.

HeadAroundU
03-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Has that "guy" used a thong or something??
I guess it's a shemale who wears a bikini on the beach. It's Amiralanal and Jojan. Guess who is who.

HornyPope, if they both want to ejaculate, they "should" switch. I don't think that receiver can ejaculate just by being pounded into ass. Well, receiver can jerk off. :D

I may be wrong, I'm not a homo. :D I wonder if we have some homos on the BBS.

HornyPope
03-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah but if you ejaculate already, where's the incentive to switch around and offer your ass? You just don't feel that horny anymore...

Zeall
03-17-2007, 11:18 AM
lol, be the yoghurt pot first before you become the spoon then

JohnnyNemesis
03-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Vlad, do you read/like Ayn Rand? Trust me, that question isn't as off-topic as it seems.

HornyPope
03-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Nop, haven't read. Should I? Don't see the link to homos, though.

Edit: Ah I see it now from the wiki page. Might give it a read later.

JohnnyNemesis
03-17-2007, 11:31 AM
I'd say no one should read her, because she's a fucking dumbass. But she's immensely popular, so you'll hear some other opinions on her. The reason I ask is because she's super duper individualistic at all costs and this:

Yeah but if you ejaculate already, where's the incentive to switch around and offer your ass? You just don't feel that horny anymore...

made me think of her

Izie
03-17-2007, 11:41 AM
I see what you mean, but I just think it's normal to not want sex after you orgasm; it has nothing to do with one's philosophy. Iz, sitting here beside me, disagrees. She says there is more to sex than just orgasm. Pfff...

- Vlad

HeadAroundU
03-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Iz is right, you would be an asshole if you wouldn't offer your ass. It's not a jail. :D

Also, they can switch 10 times, 20 times...etc

Betty
03-17-2007, 04:03 PM
I've heard about this a few times.

My gay friend just says that some people are only pitchers, some are only catchers, and some couples do both. I'm not sure of the ratio, but at one point I heard that most only did one or the other...

I don't know if they actually switch during a single session.

And also, I think the idea about gay ass sex is that they enjoy being fucked in the ass, so that must carry some sort of sexual gratification on its own.

And I assume blowjobs happen at some point too.

Man, I'm not as clear on this issue as I thought I was.

nieh
03-17-2007, 04:12 PM
HornyPope, if they both want to ejaculate, they "should" switch. I don't think that receiver can ejaculate just by being pounded into ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate#Stimulation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

T-6005
03-17-2007, 04:19 PM
I was about to mention prostate stimulation.

There's a reason some people like being pegged by their girlfriends.

ninthlayer
03-17-2007, 07:10 PM
I'd say no one should read her, because she's a fucking dumbass.
We aren't BFFs anymore.

JohnnyNemesis
03-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Dammit, and right as I came around to "The Missing Frame" :(

ninthlayer
03-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Come around to Anthem and we'll be fine again.

WebDudette
03-18-2007, 01:01 AM
Really Ninth? I read Anthem a couple weeks ago it was alright but I didn't like it all that much. 1984>Anthem.

ninthlayer
03-18-2007, 02:18 AM
You got that backwards. Rand doesn't have to fuck around and be all long winded knock-the-fucking-message-into-your-brain like Orwell in 1984. Anthem can easily be read in one sitting and, as such, has quite more re-read value.

Yeah, I've read Anthem and 1984 multiple times. Anthem is superior.

goonadie1day
03-18-2007, 02:20 AM
Someone enlighten me on how homosexuals have sex.

How common are the recievers-only versus givers-only and the switchers? Do they switch during one session? If one guy comes, does he pulls out and lets the other pound him in return?

I understand that people may have sex in different ways, but I just want to learn about those cases so I can make a vague idea of it in my head.

Thats so fucked up. But now i feel less alone in the world. I guess this board is pretty open ya?

ninthlayer
03-18-2007, 02:22 AM
Thats so fucked up. But now i feel less alone in the world. I guess this board is pretty open ya?
Ha, fag.

Betty
03-18-2007, 02:38 AM
Hmmm... I wouldn't have pegged you as a Rand fan Sean.

goonadie1day
03-18-2007, 02:38 AM
Ha, fag.

nope... not even.

Paint_It_Black
03-18-2007, 02:50 AM
WTF does that mean...?

WTF business is it of yours? Betty clearly wasn't talking to you, Goon.

goonadie1day
03-18-2007, 02:55 AM
Hmmm... I wouldn't have pegged you as a Rand fan Sean.

WTF business is it of yours? Betty clearly wasn't talking to you, Goon.

Sorry... damn i miss read it ok?!:mad:

HeadAroundU
03-18-2007, 04:05 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate#Stimulation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage
"Done internally either by finger(s), prostate massager or other medical instrument, prostate massage may result in orgasm without any genital stimulation."

I knew that prostate is the main contributor to male orgasm and that you can relieve the prostate fluids...blah blah blah... but do they mean common orgasm with the same ejaculate composition?...or they mean some special prostate orgasm with relieving of just prostate fluids?
:o