PDA

View Full Version : check out my band!!!

splinter_head
03-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Check out my band on www.youtube.com, just type in Splinter Head, we're the first ones on the list. It's just a raw video recording of one of our songs, we're gonna post sum songs on www.purevolume.com/splinterhead soon if you want 2 hear more.

Tell me what you think, (good or bad)

Grabbal
03-17-2007, 10:46 AM
The youtube one was not very good. You guys really need to worry about your rhytm.

splinter_head
03-17-2007, 11:48 AM
yea, i know its not good, the drummer just learned the songs like 10 mins before recording, we were rushing, the drummers mom didn't want us to jam all night,
anyways, we're recording an audio version of the song which will b better (hopefully) its gonna b posted on purevolume soon, check it out if u want.

what did u think of the song in general, i know its simple, thats why I added two solos.

thx 4 ur comment

Frozendoll
03-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Lol there's no need to add solos in a song just because it's simple, "simple" does not mean "bad".

Anyway, I cant listen to your stuff, but if you'd like to listen about mine, it's a few threads down here :)

Keep on rockin dudes, the beginning's always the hardest :)

Llamas
03-17-2007, 04:58 PM
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun doing it, and that's what matters. Honestly, none of you really have musical talent... the vocals are awful, the guitar and bass work are not very good, and the drummer can't keep a tempo. The presence and such was immature and kind of annoying...

However, it seems like you're all just starting. I think you'll get better, and it's great that you're doing something that you think is fun. :)

splinter_head
03-21-2007, 02:07 PM
yea i know its not good, we havnt been playing a long time, not even a year, we also rushed recording the song, we'll post a better one soon

thx for ur comments